KH Sephiroth VS FF Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
Who shall win?

Sol Valentine
FF Seph after a long battle.

HonkyTonkMan
Hmmmm this is a hard one. I'm just gonna pick KH Seph, they're pretty much equal.

Shin_Blax
KH Sephiroth was a pansy, quite frankly. FF Sephy takes this.

shin_gear
They either draw, or FF7 Sephiroth takes it by a little bit, but that's just me. They've shown equally impressive abilities.

HonkyTonkMan
He was no pansy, he made the coolest most random entrance on part one, when I first fought him I was head over heels with excitement. They had to shoot out one of my legs to stop my dancing.

Violent2Dope
KH Seph and FF7 Seph are close, but AC Seph is on a whole other level of power than KH.

ESB -1138
FF Sephiroth wins this. KH Sephiroth was a powered down version of the real Sephiroth because as it has been said before, "no one in the Final Fantasy universe is as powerful as Sephiroth."

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
FF Sephiroth wins this. KH Sephiroth was a powered down version of the real Sephiroth because as it has been said before, "no one in the Final Fantasy universe is as powerful as Sephiroth." Actually, it was "No one in the Final Fantasy VII universe is as powerful as Sephiroth".

ESB -1138
...I forgot to put in 7...my bad

ThoraxeRMG
FF Sephiroth wins this. KH Sephiroth was a powered down version of the real Sephiroth because as it has been said before, "no one in the Final Fantasy universe is as powerful as Sephiroth."

So true. eek!

Terryc250
What makes KH Sephiroth even powerful? He was defeated by that kid Sora! What has KH Sephiroth done to put him on the same level as FF Sephiroth? He didn't even seem like a planetary threat in KH

Violent2Dope
He's not a planetary threat in FFVII either...damn thot you left.

Terryc250
Wow seems like you really havent played the game. Even if we ignored supernova, he was a threat to earth

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
He's not a planetary threat in FFVII either...damn thot you left.

...expect that he threatened to destroy the entire planet and both Cloud's team and Shin-RA were out to stop him and Sephiroth was a big enough threat to reawaken the WEAPONS

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Terryc250
Wow seems like you really havent played the game. Even if we ignored supernova, he was a threat to earth Well, I was only talking about planet busting, I know he was a threat to the planet. Duh. Yes I have played the game.

Terryc250
Well, I was only talking about planet busting, I know he was a threat to the planet. Duh. Yes I have played the game.

If there was no one to stop him, yes he can go on busting planets if he had that as a goal.

Acrosurge
If there was no one to stop him, yes he can go on busting planets if he had that as a goal. Erm, I've always wondered, is there proof of this? Feats? Has Sephiroth busted up continents and such?

Burning thought
i thought supernova was a feet in itself isnt it? but i think its pretty lame, since it has quite a long cast time

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Erm, I've always wondered, is there proof of this? Feats? Has Sephiroth busted up continents and such?

Well the WEAPONs were capable on whipping out everything on the planet (that's what they were made for) and Sephiroth is stronger than all the WEAPONS.

Violent2Dope
Well the WEAPONs were capable on whipping out everything on the planet (that's what they were made for) and Sephiroth is stronger than all the WEAPONS. That proves nothing. I know that Seph>Omega, but that is likely due to his speed and skills.

shin_gear
POOP

ESB -1138
That proves nothing. I know that Seph>Omega, but that is likely due to his speed and skills.

Sephiroth is the strongest as said by the creators of FF7.

Violent2Dope
Sephiroth is the strongest as said by the creators of FF7. I know. But that does not mean anything someone else can do, Seph can do better.

ESB -1138
I know. But that does not mean anything someone else can do, Seph can do better.

But that does mean in FF7 universe: Sephiroth > Everyone. Outside of that universe then yes; Sephiroth isn't the top dog.

Violent2Dope
But that does mean in FF7 universe: Sephiroth > Everyone. Outside of that universe then yes; Sephiroth isn't the top dog. No, Seph is >everyone in the FFVII universe overall and would beat any character in a fight, but that does NOT mean he can do anything the other FFVII characters can.

ESB -1138
No, Seph is >everyone in the FFVII universe overall and would beat any character in a fight, but that does NOT mean he can do anything the other FFVII characters can.

Well duh. Sephiroth has never used a gun so I doubt he can shoot as well as Vincent.

Violent2Dope
Well duh. Sephiroth has never used a gun so I doubt he can shoot as well as Vincent. Exactly.

ESB -1138
But he can still beat Vincent like he was a little two year old girl

Violent2Dope
I don't know about that.erm He's stronger, but it is never specified how much.

ESB -1138
He was toying with Cloud in AC and Cloud was struggling just to keep up. I'm pretty sure he can handle Vincent...Chaos Vincent would give him a better match but in the end the result is the same...SEPHIROTH!!

Remindme
I loved ff7 ^^ and i hated Sephiroth with a passion, the guy ya love to hate.

Hm, I myself should give it to FFVII Sephiroth, on the grounds that he has all that materia, the powers the KH Sephiroth shown were dangerous and awesome, but in the end Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII has more toys to use. My two cents ^^

Violent2Dope
He was toying with Cloud in AC and Cloud was struggling just to keep up. I'm pretty sure he can handle Vincent...Chaos Vincent would give him a better match but in the end the result is the same...SEPHIROTH!! Well, Chaos Vincent is the one I had in mind, he would give Seph a good fight.

Terryc250
Well, Chaos Vincent is the one I had in mind, he would give Seph a good fight.

Well if u compare a lvl 99 vincent in chaos form, and a level 99 cloud, Chaos was nothing compared to Cloud, because Cloud's hits were multiple and Chaos' was mostly just singles, Cloud always did more damage.

In advent children, Vincent couldnt even make Bahamut flinch, and Cloud was knocking Bahamut around, showing us the superior strength Cloud has over Vincent

At best i would say Chaos is Cloud level, the difference is, Chaos doesn't posses the knockout power Cloud has with his Omnislash

Sephiroth would toy with Chaos the same as he toyed with Cloud.

ThoraxeRMG
XD

shin_gear
lolfox

Sol Valentine
foxcat.

Violent2Dope
Well if u compare a lvl 99 vincent in chaos form, and a level 99 cloud, Chaos was nothing compared to Cloud, because Cloud's hits were multiple and Chaos' was mostly just singles, Cloud always did more damage.

In advent children, Vincent couldnt even make Bahamut flinch, and Cloud was knocking Bahamut around, showing us the superior strength Cloud has over Vincent

At best i would say Chaos is Cloud level, the difference is, Chaos doesn't posses the knockout power Cloud has with his Omnislash

Sephiroth would toy with Chaos the same as he toyed with Cloud. When has Cloud ever flown into the air and disintergrated Omega Weapon? Never? Exactly. You are going by the leveling system, that's not a good thing.

Terryc250
^ I'm just comparing the 2 in battle, because in ff7 is when u actually see them both in battle together, and Cloud is alot better then chaos.

Cloud never fought omega weapon, but if we compare use an opponent that they both ACTUALLY fought say.. bahamut, vincent couldnt even make bahamut notice him, and cloud was knocking him around which shows how much more superior cloud is then vincent.

Thats why i'm assuming that Chaos is probably around Cloud level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.