Doomsday/Green Lantern(Hal)/Superman vs Thanos/Sentry/Lord Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
hmm

darthgoober
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
hmm
Which DD, and do you mean King Thor or Rune King Thor?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by darthgoober
Which DD, and do you mean King Thor or Rune King Thor?

Hunter/Prey. King Thor smile

vlaaad12345
Hunter prey doomsday was evolving on the fly to like...everything..idk if the team 2 really has the power to put him down.

Soljer
Rune King Thor could do it easily.

King Thor wasn't very efficient in his use of the Odin Power. I dunno.

It'd definitely be up to King Thor and Hunter Prey Doomsday. The others don't really matter.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Rune King Thor could do it easily.

King Thor wasn't very efficient in his use of the Odin Power. I dunno.

It'd definitely be up to King Thor and Hunter Prey Doomsday. The others don't really matter. thanos doesnt matter. sentry doesnt matter. are u serious. wow some of u really give doomsday to much credit, to much indeed.

Soljer
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos doesnt matter. sentry doesnt matter. are u serious. wow some of u really give doomsday to much credit, to much indeed.

Thanos can not beat Doomsday.

Sentry cannot beat ANY of team 1.

It doesn't matter if Thanos could solo Hal and Kal at the same time - even three on one, Thanos, Sentry, and Thor against H/P Doomsday would eventually come down to King Thor vs. Doomsday.

quanchi112
Thanos can not beat Doomsday.

Sentry cannot beat ANY of team 1.

It doesn't matter if Thanos could solo Hal and Kal at the same time - even three on one, Thanos, Sentry, and Thor against H/P Doomsday would eventually come down to King Thor vs. Doomsday. thanos defeats doomsday with his imprisonment tech. he added it to his person. same power that imprisoned thor with the power gem.

King Kandy
Couldn't Thanos beat DD through Matter Manipulation or BFR?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Couldn't Thanos beat DD through Matter Manipulation or BFR?

dont' think energy attacks of any kind work on DD including EM. BFR is an option, but has Thanos ever done that to anyone? i dint' know he had teleportation powers that worked on enemies. I've never seen it.

TricksterPriest
Thor's got the BFR covered, if they can pull it off. If it was Surfer instead of Sentry, I'd give it to team 2 6-7/10 times. Sentry really hurts their chances. narrow 6/10 to team 2.

Soljer
BFR would be great if Hal couldn't bring him right back...

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
dont' think energy attacks of any kind work on DD including EM. BFR is an option, but has Thanos ever done that to anyone? i dint' know he had teleportation powers that worked on enemies. I've never seen it. u never saw him teleport champion when he didnt feel like fighting his pathetic ass. thanos has many talents indeed.

quanchi112
BFR would be great if Hal couldn't bring him right back... not if hal dies he doesnt bring him back though.

shifty

h1a8
DD is too fast. He can take out one of the members (anyone one he chooses) instantly with a claw send through the brains. So battle will at least start 3 vs. 2.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
DD is too fast. He can take out one of the members (anyone one he chooses) instantly with a claw send through the brains. So battle will at least start 3 vs. 2. no he cant. and he didnt send a claw through supermans brain. or darkseid's brain either. doomsday gets imprisoned by thanos containment block.

darthgoober
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
dont' think energy attacks of any kind work on DD including EM. BFR is an option, but has Thanos ever done that to anyone? i dint' know he had teleportation powers that worked on enemies. I've never seen it.
DD's never evolved completely past energy attacks to my knowledge. Even in Hunter/Prey after taking the OE he was still damaged by Supes's heat vision...
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2141/hacsahunterprey0317mh6.jpg

It didn't put him down of course, but it does look like it had an effect.

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthgoober
DD's never evolved completely past energy attacks to my knowledge. Even in Hunter/Prey after taking the OE he was still damaged by Supes's heat vision...
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2141/hacsahunterprey0317mh6.jpg

It didn't put him down of course, but it does look like it had an effect. correct he just involved the way in which radiant i believe his name was. he adapted to the manner in which he was killed.

h1a8
no he cant. and he didnt send a claw through supermans brain. or darkseid's brain either. doomsday gets imprisoned by thanos containment block.

doesn't mean he can't
D.C. comics would be out of money if that happened.
That is why this is a forum fight and not a comic one.

And DD koes Thanos way before thanos can move a millimeter.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
doesn't mean he can't
D.C. comics would be out of money if that happened.
That is why this is a forum fight and not a comic one.

And DD koes Thanos way before thanos can move a millimeter. niope he has his forefields on. same ones that stopped champions assault momentarily. ur telling me his bone is going through the forcefields now.

laughing

ur to funny.

masterbruce
DD solos everone else

quanchi112
Originally posted by masterbruce
DD solos everone else he didnt kill superman and waverider. this team could rock those two pansies. i mean come on doomsday gets waxed and imprisoned in containment block.

KMC_Drifter
he didnt kill superman and waverider. this team could rock those two pansies. i mean come on doomsday gets waxed and imprisoned in containment block.

dude, come off it. You brag about how Doomsday wrecked Apokolips...well, he would wreck Thanos too. Apokolips>>>>>Thanos.
Where was Thanos' force fields when he got KTFO by Squirrel Girl? They sure weren't up when Drax killed him. Thanos sure isn't gonna beat DD physically.

Soljer
Actually, Thanos DID have a forcefield up.

Drax's 'silver bullet' nature allowed him to simply rip through it.

Bouboumaster
Thanos OR KT soloes team one.

Sentry drink a beers while the two others arguing on who will kick the ass of team one.

No body on team one can match these two.
Hal is on par with Silver Surfer, like Superman. Thanos one-shotted Surfer.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Sentry drink a beers while the two others arguing on who will kick the ass of team one.

So........, just curious, but how strong do you think Doomsday is? whistle

Soljer
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Thanos'd lose to Doomsday.

erm.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
dude, come off it. You brag about how Doomsday wrecked Apokolips...well, he would wreck Thanos too. Apokolips>>>>>Thanos.
Where was Thanos' force fields when he got KTFO by Squirrel Girl? They sure weren't up when Drax killed him. Thanos sure isn't gonna beat DD physically. squirrel girl is only canon to herself. rest of the marvel universe doesnt even acknowledge her. they were up when drax killed him but he had the plot device going for him. thanos isnt retarded and would freeze doomsday like he did thor. darkseid screwed up. sorry but doomsday goes down quick. the rest of his team are mincemeat once they are left all alone.

quanchi112
Thanos'd lose to Doomsday.

erm. no way. thanos is to smart to go down to this thoughtless brute.

guy222
bumprav

iceman24567
Sentry is the weak link on team 2 Doomsday hold Thanos off long enough for Hal and Superman to take out Thor then it's 3 on one.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Sentry is the weak link on team 2 Doomsday hold Thanos off long enough for Hal and Superman to take out Thor then it's 3 on one. Thanos could take on team 1 by himself. This is spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.