Karate Kid vs Batman 1M

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Who takes it?

darthgoober
Anyone?

Alfheim
I dont think there any fights that batman 1M had so there is nothing for us to go on.

Galan007
Didn't 'regular' Batman fight KK to a near standstill?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Galan007

Yeah but that was after KK had come out of a coma.....

Galan007
Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah but that was after KK had come out of a coma..... Ohhh ok.

KK takes this then, his H2H feats can't really be matched.

Symmetric Chaos
Ohhh ok.

Did he ever hit in such a way that he could complete a run-on sentence while it was happening? O_o

Alfheim
Ohhh ok.

I mean some people say that it didnt matter that KK had come out of a coma but ive never seen Batman do **** like this!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Untitled-Scanned-13.jpg eek!

So im gonna assume that his performance was reduced by the coma. Im not really a DC fan but im starting to like KK.

guy222
Originally posted by darthgoober
Who takes it?

KK

grey fox
Whats the distance between them ?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Val takes it.

Avlon
Is this simply hand to hand or all powers?

H2H... there isn't enough on panel for B1M, but he is several centuries more advanced that KK in the MA field...and knows all those ridiculous alien styles in addition to Earthly styles.

Full power, B1M is going to take it.

Soljer
Originally posted by Avlon
Is this simply hand to hand or all powers?

H2H... there isn't enough on panel for B1M, but he is several centuries more advanced that KK in the MA field...and knows all those ridiculous alien styles in addition to Earthly styles.

Full power, B1M is going to take it.

Evidence, much?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Evidence, much?

Telepathic octopus kick . . .

But nothing beyond that.

Blair Wind
What about him multiplying himself into like a thousand B1M's? no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Blair Wind
What about him multiplying himself into like a thousand B1M's? no expression

Looked like about 12 to me. And I thought we was takin bout his fighting skill.

Blair Wind
I just know he can multiple. Not the actual number of people he can multiply into erm

Juntai
I mean some people say that it didnt matter that KK had come out of a coma but ive never seen Batman do **** like this!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Untitled-Scanned-13.jpg eek!

So im gonna assume that his performance was reduced by the coma. Im not really a DC fan but im starting to like KK. That's a different Karate Kid than the one that was going rounds with Batman in JLA and Countdown. It was the Pre-COIE style Karate Kid that did that.

Batman recently sorta smacked up that Karate Kid from your scan AFTER being blindsided by him while fighting another enemy, and in fact, beasted pretty much that entire Legion in a recent Brave and the Bold.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Juntai
That's a different Karate Kid than the one that was going rounds with Batman in JLA and Countdown. It was the Pre-COIE style Karate Kid that did that.

Batman recently sorta smacked up that Karate Kid from your scan AFTER being blindsided by him while fighting another enemy, and in fact, beasted pretty much that entire Legion in a recent Brave and the Bold.

I thought that was Post, and the KK right now in countdown was pre (the herald level MA one basically)

Juntai
I thought that was Post, and the KK right now in countdown was pre (the herald level MA one basically) Uhh, that's what I said.

The one in Brave and the Bold is the same as the one from the scan. Hence I said "the Karate Kid in your scan". Since the scan is from the current Legion series.

And the one that went rounds with Batman in JLA and Countdown, I noted as "Pre-COIE" style Karate Kid.

Validus
Mark Waid KK is becoming an embarrassment to Val Armorr's good name.

ragesRemorse

blink

we are talking MR muyagi Karate Kid right?

Soljer
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
blink

we are talking MR muyagi Karate Kid right?

No.

Val.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Juntai

The guy had just come out of a coma and was suffering from a virus.......I dont think Batman could take a fully fit KK.

batdude123
The guy had just come out of a coma and was suffering from a virus.......I dont think Batman could take a fully fit KK.

Read his post again. There are two different Karate Kids in the DCU right now. Batman fought the one in your scan and came out on top. The fights in Countdown #50 and JLA: 8 was the other KK.

masterbruce
is batman 1M Bruce Wayne...or is he someone else?

batdude123
Originally posted by masterbruce
is batman 1M Bruce Wayne...or is he someone else?

He's someone else.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_One_Million

masterbruce
Originally posted by batdude123
He's someone else.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_One_Million

oh, then he isn't really batman to me then.

batdude123
You're right, he isn't Batman.

He's Batman 1,000,000.

masterbruce
You're right, he isn't Batman.

He's Batman 1,000,000.

no, more like just some schmuck who thinks he's batman, but really not. nobody's batman but Bruce Wayne.

Darth Martin
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet but Batman has gone H2H briefly with KK recently, though don't think it was on with pre-crisis type feats. Plus this is Batman 1 million.

batdude123
Originally posted by masterbruce
no, more like just some schmuck who thinks he's batman, but really not. nobody's batman but Bruce Wayne.

He isn't Batman.

He's Batman 1 Million.

Just like Superman 1 Million is not Kal-El.

Alfheim
Read his post again. There are two different Karate Kids in the DCU right now. Batman fought the one in your scan and came out on top. The fights in Countdown #50 and JLA: 8 was the other KK.

That doesnt change anything that KK was still suffering from a virus and had just come otu of a coma and that KK was still able to beat Equus while suffereing from a Virus.

Furthermore another hero said he almost killed Batman not the other way around. I dont see how Batman cam out on top.

As ive said before though there is nothing to know how good Batman 1M is in terms of h2h but we can assume he is better.

batdude123
That doesnt change anything that KK was still suffering from a virus and had just come otu of a coma and that KK was still able to beat Equus while suffereing from a Virus.

Furthermore another hero said he almost killed Batman not the other way around. I dont see how Batman cam out on top.

As ive said before though there is nothing to know how good Batman 1M is in terms of h2h but we can assume he is better.

Wow...

crylaugh

You really aren't getting this, are you?

This version of Karate Kid that was in your scan...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Untitled-Scanned-13.jpg

Was the same Karate Kid who was bested by Batman in the Brave and the Bold #5 (along with the rest of the Legion).

However, the Karate Kid who fought Batman in Countdown #50 and JLA #8 is a different version.

There are two Karate Kids now.

So, in essence... you have no point. You've never had a point.

Superherovandal
Wow...

crylaugh

Was the same Karate Kid who was bested by Batman in the Brave and the Bold #5 (along with the rest of the Legion).

However, the Karate Kid who fought Batman in Countdown #50 and JLA #8 is a different version.

So, in essence... you have no point. You've never had a point. wait so the current KK was beat by Batman?? that's stupid...The whole Idea behind KK is that he's supreme martial artist.

batdude123
Originally posted by Superherovandal
wait so the current KK was beat by Batman?? that's stupid...The whole Idea behind KK is that he's supreme martial artist.

And Bruce is the Goddamned Batman.

Superherovandal
but still KK shouldn't lose to anyone in a martial arts battle. or a straight up hth.

batdude123
but still KK shouldn't lose to anyone in a martial arts battle. or a straight up hth.

But he did.

Soljer
But he did.

Who?

batdude123
Who?

BatB #5.

Batman bests this version of Karate Kid in h2h:

masterbruce
wait so the current KK was beat by Batman?? that's stupid...The whole Idea behind KK is that he's supreme martial artist. this is the same Batman that makes Superman his personal lapdog

Soljer
Scans?

Because, I've seen where a half-assed mind-****ed Val Armorr humiliates Batman, and only goes down after a 'non-combatant' joins the fray to cheap shot him.

I never saw Batman best Karate Kid in hand to hand combat, however.

Superherovandal
the KK that lost to Batman is the crappy Mark Waid version.

batdude123
Scans?

Because, I've seen where a half-assed mind-****ed Val Armorr humiliates Batman, and only goes down after a 'non-combatant' joins the fray to cheap shot him.

I never saw Batman best Karate Kid in hand to hand combat, however.

Separate version of the Karate Kid, mate.

batdude123
the KK that lost to Batman is the crappy Mark Waid version.

lol

Crappy?

That version of Karate Kid has extremely impressive feats to his credit.

Soljer
Separate version of the Karate Kid, mate.

In that case - where, damnit?

I haven't seen this and would really like to. You said Batb 5? What is that?

Blair Wind
Brave and the Bold #5

nvrbeenwthagirl
I've never seen the regular Batman do anything near as impressiave as KK does without some use of gadgets. So Batman beating KK in hand to hand is suspect.

Soljer
Brave and the Bold #5

Just read the fight. Batdude is MASSIVELY misrepresenting it. Scans momentarily.

Soljer
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/4700/racerxbb5p18tq8.jpg
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7361/racerxbb5p19gl5.jpg
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2217/racerxbb5p20tm4.jpg
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3262/racerxbb5p22wd3.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/4700/racerxbb5p18tq8.jpg
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7361/racerxbb5p19gl5.jpg
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2217/racerxbb5p20tm4.jpg
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3262/racerxbb5p22wd3.jpg

Looks like KK was taking it almost as a joy and Batman was fightingin earnest. Plus it doesn't look like Batman won.

Soljer
Regardless of who you thought looked better - fact is, Batman didn't beat Karate Kid.

batdude123
Regardless of who you thought looked better - fact is, Batman didn't beat Karate Kid.

I didn't say he knocked him out or anything. I said he got the better of Val there.

Soljer
I didn't say he knocked him out or anything. I said he got the better of Val there.

You said that Val lost to Batman and that Batman bested Val.

Neither happened.

batdude123
You said that Val lost to Batman and that Batman bested Val.

Neither happened.

Yeah, I said he better than him in the fight, and when the fight was done, he was the better of the two.

I didn't say Val "lost" to him anywhere.

You can nitpick at minute details, but I didn't say Val straight up got his ass kicked or anything like that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah, I said he better than him in the fight, and when the fight was done, he was the better of the two.

You can nitpick at minute details, but I didn't say Val straight up got his ass kicked or anything like that.

I thought Batman said that Val beat him, In countdown. DID I miss something? Those scans dont' look like Batman won or was even doing well. KK prettywas joking around.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I thought Batman said that Val beat him, In countdown. DID I miss something? Those scans dont' look like Batman won or was even doing well. KK prettywas joking around.

Different KK in countdown though....

And BD, it doesnt REALLY look like Batman got the better of him. erm

Soljer

Hmm...

"Karate Kid shouldn't lose to anyone hand to hand."

"But he did ."

"To whom ?"

" Batman."

Not to mention;

"Batman bests ... Karate Kid in hand to hand."

batdude123
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

He wasn't joking around at all.

And it's a different Karate Kid.

batdude123
Hmm...

"Karate Kid shouldn't lose to anyone hand to hand."

"But he did ."

"To whom ?"

" Batman."

Not to mention;

"Batman bests ... Karate Kid in hand to hand."

Go ahead and nitpick all you want.

Fact of the matter is that a "loss" or "being bested" is just a matter of perception. You don't have to be knocked the f*ck out to lose or to be bested. It's like a how boxer loses on the score card.

Not only was Bats out of his element with the "aerial fighting," but he was basically dishing out combat tips to KK as well, showing his greater level of experience.

You can go ahead and continue this trivial matter all you like, but it's just a matter of perception.

Alfheim
Wow...

crylaugh

So, in essence... you have no point. You've never had a point.

Ok well the thread starter has not specified which version. Secondly your scans dont prove anything. Nobody won or lost.

basilisk
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Telepathic octopus kick . . .

Gotta love any forum where the legitimate answer to a question can be "Telepathic octopus kick"...

Superherovandal
Ok well the thread starter has not specified which version. Secondly your scans dont prove anything. Nobody won or lost. It depends. The one in Lightning Saga was clearly showing Batman that Batman was nothing to him. and he took down Equus and karate chopped off his arms and legs. And he stalemated Superman before as Superboy during his Pre-Crisis levels. He'd own. the crappy Waid one would lose.

Alfheim
It depends. The one in Lightning Saga was clearly showing Batman that Batman was nothing to him. and he took down Equus and karate chopped off his arms and legs. And he stalemated Superman before as Superboy during his Pre-Crisis levels. He'd own.

Well thats the one I was refering to in the first place but got them mixed up.

the crappy Waid one would lose.

Maybe but im just saying the scans are inconclusive.

StiltmanFTW
*bump*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.