commander cody vs the mandalorians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Atticus
alright who would win! commander cody has 60 storm troopers and 12 arc troopers. while mandalore the ultimate commands 40 mandalorians(of the galactic civil war era) along with jango and boba working covertly as a team.

takes place on an island on dxun the imperials have just crashed thir star destoyer on the island. they crash is on an island that is 12 square miles in the shape of oh lets say cuba and are 5 miles away from the mandalorians.and the mandalorians are closing in. keep in mind the predidors in the dxun jungle.

the mandalorians have 5 days till evac comes looking for suvivors.

Atticus
ah dammit could someone move this to verses forum roll eyes (sarcastic)

Atticus
thanks smile

Spartan ll
Hmm, probably going to be a close fight considering the Clones have the same Mandalorian training, but since the Mandalorians(Specifically Mandalore the Ultimate) knows more about the terrain which clearly gives them an advantage, I think the Mandos'll pull through.

darthsith19
I confess that I've no idea how strong Mandalorians are, but I am certain that the normal warriors are quite a bit below the likes of Jango and Boba Fett. I'm also guessing that they are lower than ARC's 9since ARC's aren't very far behind Jango). There are 40 Mando's and 12 ARC's. Also 60 Clone Troopers, though, plus Cody (who's on ARC level). I'm not sure.

Atticus
Originally posted by Spartan ll
Hmm, probably going to be a close fight considering the Clones have the same Mandalorian training, but since the Mandalorians(Specifically Mandalore the Ultimate) knows more about the terrain which clearly gives them an advantage, I think the Mandos'll pull through.

I thought they were trained by the kaminoians
you have to remember that the mandalorian have the element of surprise while the clones have their crashed ship and while were at it they have a few funtianing bacta tanks and i goin to change that to 35 mandos

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Atticus
I thought they were trained by the kaminoians

The kaminoians hired mandalorians to train the clones. I mean look at the kaminoians they don't look like the type of people that would fight in a war,they are just scientists.

Atticus
oh i thought was done with simulators and other crap

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Atticus
oh i thought was done with simulators and other crap

No wookieepedia has a good little info on the "clone trooper" page

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_trooper look at the training and heritage part for some info on their relationship to the mandalorians.

Atticus
but who do you think would win

Count Makashi
I think Commander Cody and his guys would win, they have a much better weaponry then Mandalorians(except for Boba and Jango) but it would be close, because Mandos, know the terrain and the predators that live on Dxun.

Crosshair
First off, Mandalore, Jango, and Boba are frickin' beasts! They and the mandalorians are easily capable of wiping out the clones. Each mandalorian should average about 3 kills before they die, with the exception of the ARCs. The ARCs would put up a great fight against the mandalorians, but with Mandalore and the Fetts, it is a certain Mandalorian victory.

Spartan 063
mandalorians would win hands down

Spartan 063
wookiepedia is a star wars wiki, anybody can edit it.
if you still think that a wiki source can be relevent, try turning in a paper to a professor in college and they will throw your paper away and not grade it.

Spartan 063
also Mandalore was said to have easily killed jedi in one on one combat.

another fact, mandaloreans used uber powerfull weapons, they prefered heavy weapons, and heavy armor.

the clones had realatively lighter weapons and armor.

lastly there were some beasts on dxun that could easily tear a person apart who didnot know how to deal with them.

the clone had very little combat expirience due to the fact that they were grown and sheltered from combat and learned from simulations
mandalorians learned from combat expierience first hand, and thier trials to be a worrior were not easy, they were to get on an obelisk war droid and head down to a planet they werew about to siege first and hold thier own for a long timeuntil every one else arrived.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.