Yugah khan And Galactus Run the guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
yugah and Big G are out to whip some ass in the name of planet eaters every where. Both have just had lunch. Big G has eaten The Shiar Home world and Yugah has eaten Thanagar. ( For this fight, Yugah will not cut off any of the new gods from the source.)

1. WM Thor/8th day Juggy/All Star Superman/H/P doomsday
2. Takion/Stayne/Sentry/Onslaught
3. Odin/Highfather/DC Zeus/Marvel Surtur
4. Depowered Tyrant/Darksied(No cutting off of the source)/Thanos
5. Mogo/Ego -
6.Tenebrious/Aegis
7. The Anti-monitor/Abraxas
8. The black Celestial/Arzaz

quanchi112
stops at 4. depowered tyrant can defeat galactus. darkseid and thanos team up for the win against yuga for sure. if tyrant doesnt kill galactus he buys enough time to get help from thanos and darkseid.

King Kandy
Stops at seven.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by King Kandy
Stops at seven.

Yep. They get severely over-matched once you put in heavy guns like AM and Abraxas.

TricksterPriest
I don't know who Arnaz is, but AM could solo the field not counting him.

They get stopped dead cold at 7.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
yugah and Big G are out to whip some ass in the name of planet eaters every where. Both have just had lunch. Big G has eaten The Shiar Home world and Yugah has eaten Thanagar. ( For this fight, Yugah will not cut off any of the new gods from the source.)

1. WM Thor/8th day Juggy/All Star Superman/H/P doomsday
2. Takion/Stayne/Sentry/Onslaught
3. Odin/Highfather/DC Zeus/Marvel Surtur
4. Depowered Tyrant/Darksied(No cutting off of the source)/Thanos
5. Mogo/Ego -
6.Tenebrious/Aegis
7. The Anti-monitor/Abraxas
8. The black Celestial/Arzaz

I really think 7. and 8. should be switched. Those guys (A.M. and Abraxas) affect the multi-verse.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tenebrous
I really think 7. and 8. should be switched. Those guys (A.M. and Abraxas) affect the multi-verse.

Well I put them at the top becuz I thought the black celestial was the one who tampered with big G. And Arzaz is the first of the Old Gods. who survived the destruction of the 3rd world.

TricksterPriest
Well I put them at the top becuz I thought the black celestial was the one who tampered with big G. And Arzaz is the first of the Old Gods. who survived the destruction of the 3rd world.

I thought Yuga was the strongest of the old gods? confused

In any case, Galactus easily devoured the Black Celestial. All the BC did was make Galactus's hunger endless.

quanchi112
would lose at 4,7,and maybe 8. they should win the rest.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

In any case, Galactus easily devoured the Black Celestial. All the BC did was make Galactus's hunger endless.

Maybe your right. OK well Number 8 is now officially

Trigon and Cyttorak.

quanchi112
Maybe your right. OK well Number 8 is now officially

Trigon and Cyttorak. they lose at 4,7, and 8 now. 8 for sure now imo.

Kutulu
Stops at 7. The only reason depowered Tyrant had Galactus on the ropes was consuming the energy on board Galactus' ship and using his ship / tech against him. No ship in the arena, pure brawl, so Galactus stomps him out at 4.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kutulu
Stops at 7. The only reason depowered Tyrant had Galactus on the ropes was consuming the energy on board Galactus' ship and using his ship / tech against him. No ship in the arena, pure brawl, so Galactus stomps him out at 4. no way. tyrant doesnt get stomped he absorbs galactus energy, even if galactus beats him hes weakened from the fight to the point where ds and thanos could defeat him. tyrant could weaken him bigtime. u underestimate the guy who made galactus bleed and fear for his life.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
no way. tyrant doesnt get stomped he absorbs galactus energy, even if galactus beats him hes weakened from the fight to the point where ds and thanos could defeat him. tyrant could weaken him bigtime. u underestimate the guy who made galactus bleed and fear for his life.

I think Yuga can take a depowered tyrant on his own.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
I think Yuga can take a depowered tyrant on his own. not a chance, i think he would get hurt really bad. think about it darkseid had the power to kill yuga. darkseid could never kill tyrant. no way nohow.

nvrbeenwthagirl
not a chance, i think he would get hurt really bad. think about it darkseid had the power to kill yuga. darkseid could never kill tyrant. no way nohow.

Didn't someoen tell you about your bias? Yugah Can beat DP tyrant. Rather Easily.

quanchi112
Didn't someoen tell you about your bias? Yugah Can beat DP tyrant. Rather Easily. no he cant. no way no how. ds can defeat yuga. sorry but tyrant is near galactus level. when did yuga ever compete with anyone n galactus's level.

guy222

500,000 yrs later Galactus fears Tiamut, the Dreaming Celestial

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/2857/eternals006012dv4.th.jpg

MightyEInherjar
Given my DC knowledge isn't what it should be, they stop at 7. AM should man-handle either of them, especially with someone like Abraxus on his side, who could probably take either as well.

Don't see how 4 is even an issue. Galactus has beaten both Depowered Tyrant and Thanos ( not at the same time, of course ) before, and Big G knows Thanos' forcefield can only stand up to one blast of his.

h1a8
not a chance, i think he would get hurt really bad. think about it darkseid had the power to kill yuga. darkseid could never kill tyrant. no way nohow.

Your reasoning is that DS had the power to beat Yuga. Right?
Well there are two problems with that.

First, logically, if one possesses the power to beat another doesn't mean that they can or will. For example, a man with a gun has the power to beat flash yet he can't beat flash.

Second, what evidence do you have that DS even had the power to beat Yuga (even though its moot)?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by h1a8
Your reasoning is that DS had the power to beat Yuga. Right?
Well there are two problems with that.

First, logically, if one possesses the power to beat another doesn't mean that they can or will. For example, a man with a gun has the power to beat flash yet he can't beat flash.

Second, what evidence do you have that DS even had the power to beat Yuga (even though its moot)?

Yuga himself said it. wink

Yuga Khan, an extremely powerful Promethean Giant, implies that, minus the father/son clause, Darkseid is the only being with enough power to potentially threaten his life:
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/7638/f9d58829jpgorig4sz.jpg

h1a8
Yuga himself said it. wink

Yuga Khan, an extremely powerful Promethean Giant, implies that, minus the father/son clause, Darkseid is the only being with enough power to potentially threaten his life:
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/7638/f9d58829jpgorig4sz.jpg

But the scan shows the possibility that DS is slightly from being totally remote in the level of power he is at.

Like I said a few posts earlier.
Having the power to beat someone doesn't mean that one can or will.
Look at my flash example.

joesdabest1
stops at 4. depowered tyrant can defeat galactus. darkseid and thanos team up for the win against yuga for sure. if tyrant doesnt kill galactus he buys enough time to get help from thanos and darkseid.

How can DEPOWERED Tyrant beat Galactus? When FULL POWERED tyrant couldn't?

Estacado
Originally posted by joesdabest1
How can DEPOWERED Tyrant beat Galactus? When FULL POWERED tyrant couldn't?
He can't but quanchi cannot comprehend that.

Sandai Kitetsu
no he cant. no way no how. ds can defeat yuga. sorry but tyrant is near galactus level. when did yuga ever compete with anyone n galactus's level.

Tyrant is no where near galactus level, he only stands a chance at full power.

Sundipped
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Given my DC knowledge isn't what it should be, they stop at 7. AM should man-handle either of them, especially with someone like Abraxus on his side, who could probably take either as well.

Don't see how 4 is even an issue. Galactus has beaten both Depowered Tyrant and Thanos ( not at the same time, of course ) before, and Big G knows Thanos' forcefield can only stand up to one blast of his.

Galactus did not beat depowered Tyrant. Where did u get that from?
Depowered Tyrant is not as "depowered" as most people think. They stop at 4. Should they somehow manage to get past 4 they stop at 7.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.