Who is the weakest Marvel character who can take over our world?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Stipulations:

No telepathy or magic allowed. They must take control of our world by force.

SnazzySmurph
Mystique

Soljer
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Mystique

While not using telepathy or magic, she certainly wouldn't take over the world by force.

masterbruce
Mystique

Mystique would succeed in taking over the world, but not by force, rather by deception.

SnazzySmurph
Direct force, then, huh?

Infonet Cable comes to mind.

I assume taking over the world's missiles counts as "Force".

bats2jm
Mystique
How ? i can see her taking over a country but the world no.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by bats2jm
How ? i can see her taking over a country but the world no. Start World War III

bats2jm
Start World War III
And then do what rule the few people that would survive it?

SnazzySmurph
And then do what rule the few people that would survive it? She still wins, so I win.

Soljer
And then do what rule the few people that would survive it?

She'd impersonate/manipulate her way to unifying the few powers that would actually be a threat to each other, and then wipe out whatever small fries stand in her way. No problem.

quanchi112
storm she shuts down everyones brains. one by one. it takes a while but storm cant lose. laughing ok i was only joking u caught me.

SnazzySmurph
Thank goodness for the ignore list.

I must say Masterbruce, despite everything else, you DO happen to have a good stream of threads.

Soljer
Meh, this has been done before.

Good thread, but not entirely original.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dr. Doom comes to mind. Also Storm. She could just threaten the world with monsoons and the like until we all caved in to her demands.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
Meh, this has been done before.

Good thread, but not entirely original. True enough, but at least it warrants thought and discussion beyond whether Wonder Woman can hit harder than Hulk.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Dr. Doom comes to mind. Also Storm. She could just threaten the world with monsoons and the like until we all caved in to her demands.

Or someone fired a bullet into her brain from a mile away.

Storm could be stopped.

Dr. Doom is far more powerful than the 'weakest' necessary.

SnazzySmurph
Hell, with his knowledge of all of the hidden bunkers, Nick Fury has a shot.

Soljer
Hell, with his knowledge of all of the hidden bunkers, Nick Fury has a shot.

Eh, I don't really think so.

He could cause a massive cluster**** in the world, especially if he were allowed to bring some shield technology.

But I doubt he could actually take it over solo.

SnazzySmurph
Eh, I don't really think so.

He could cause a massive cluster**** in the world, especially if he were allowed to bring some shield technology.

But I doubt he could actually take it over solo. True... he could do damage before he was taken, though, especially considering he's the only one in the world knows the location of each silo/bunker/SHIELD whatever.

He sent the X-Men to one that had a ton of Warheads in it... who knows how many more there are of those?

darthgoober
Batman.

Soljer
True... he could do damage before he was taken, though, especially considering he's the only one in the world knows the location of each silo/bunker/SHIELD whatever.

He sent the X-Men to one that had a ton of Warheads in it... who knows how many more there are of those?

The thread specifies OUR world.

I dunno how many SHIELD bunkers are laying around OUR world.

SnazzySmurph
The thread specifies OUR world.

I dunno how many SHIELD bunkers are laying around OUR world. They're everywhere. ermmhappy

MightyEInherjar
I doubt it's the weakest that I could think of, but current Iron Man comes to mind, even though I presume he's not allowed to use his technopathy.

Soljer
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I doubt it's the weakest that I could think of, but current Iron Man comes to mind, even though I presume he's not allowed to use his technopathy.

Don't see why he wouldn't be allowed one of his powers....

h1a8

They would shoot her a** out the sky.

h1a8
Originally posted by darthgoober
Batman.

feasible maybe.
How?

SnazzySmurph
Don't see why he wouldn't be allowed one of his powers.... Depends whether MB classifies it as a stream of telepathy. erm

I reckon Ultimate Colossus would be able to... hmm

Though there's probably weaker.

I repeat, Infonet Cable.

MightyEInherjar
I guess Wolverine could theoretically kill everyone on the planet, one at a time, for years and years until he finally had "taken over the world."

Or not.

Soljer
Depends whether MB classifies it as a stream of telepathy. erm

I reckon Ultimate Colossus would be able to... hmm

Though there's probably weaker.

I repeat, Infonet Cable.

Just because they both have Pathy in them?

Pyrokinesis, Cryokinesis, Chronokinesis, Telekinesis...

All different things.

Telepathy, Technopathy, Psychopathy...

All different things.

Soljer
I guess Wolverine could theoretically kill everyone on the planet, one at a time, for years and years until he finally had "taken over the world."

Or not.

Yeah, I guess he could...

By the same logic, Mr. Immortal could as well.

MightyEInherjar
Or the Multiple Man.

Is there a limit on his multiples?

Soljer
Then again, with Wolverine and Mr. Immortal, I'm sure the combined force of the ENTIRE world would be able to find a way to imprison them or remove them from the Earth period.

h1a8

Or not.

not.
for he would have been put somewhere to suffocate and die.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by h1a8
They would shoot her a** out the sky.

If they could see her. Storms power is rediculous. Especially in the real world. she could mask herself from all sensors as well as from the naked eye.

SnazzySmurph
Just because they both have Pathy in them?

Pyrokinesis, Cryokinesis, Chronokinesis, Telekinesis...

All different things.

Telepathy, Technopathy, Psychopathy...

All different things. Hey, ask Masterbruce, not me.

I thought Psychopathy was what Psychologists used to refer to telepathy.

Either that or soul-opathy.

Soljer
not.
for he would have been put somewhere to suffocate and die.

And he'd revive.

And cut his way out. Or something.

SnazzySmurph
Multiple Man is a good one.

Soljer
Multiple Man is a good one.

Mayhaps. I'm not 100% confident that he could, but, at the same time, I definitely don't think I'd say he COULDN'T.

h1a8
And he'd revive.

And cut his way out. Or something.

Wolverine can't come back from the dead.

MightyEInherjar
Then again, with Wolverine and Mr. Immortal, I'm sure the combined force of the ENTIRE world would be able to find a way to imprison them or remove them from the Earth period.

Sure, but so long as the don't get BFR'd like you mentioned, you could stretch to say they win by outlasting everyone on the planet..

..and speaking of stretch, I'm sure you put Reed Richards on our planet, let him prep as long as he saw fit, he could tech his way to victory.

Soljer
Wolverine can't come back from the dead.

Yes he can. Read up on some of the more recent Wolverine's. It used to be theorized that he may be immortal, it's now a certainty.

SnazzySmurph
It would depend how early we caught on.

On average, I wouldn't depict Madrox as that smart.

On that note, Reed Richards probably could.

MightyEInherjar
It would depend how early we caught on.

On average, I wouldn't depict Madrox as that smart.

On that note, Reed Richards probably could.

I'm none too learned on MM. Could he, say, use several of his replicas to read several different books, and have all the knowledge acquired come back to him?

h1a8
Yes he can. Read up on some of the more recent Wolverine's. It used to be theorized that he may be immortal, it's now a certainty.

Any recent scans around showing he can come back from the dead?

SnazzySmurph
I'm none too learned on MM. Could he, say, use several of his replicas to read several different books, and have all the knowledge acquired come back to him? Quite possibly, if Madrox was dedicated enough.

And his dupes were.

But I'm no MM expert myself.

MightyEInherjar
Any recent scans around showing he can come back from the dead?
Theres a whole block of them running around somewhere. They came out around Civil War time if I remember.

People were pissed.

Soljer
It was the issue (maybe the second) after Nitro burned Wolverine down to the skeleton.

h1a8
Theres a whole block of them running around somewhere. They came out around Civil War time if I remember.

People were pissed.

So wolverine was actually dead and then came back?
Or was he seriously f##ked up bad and healed right up?

MightyEInherjar

Yep. Dead.

I guess he fights some sort of afterlife battle, then his soul returns to his body and renews it.

Something like that.

Soljer

No, he was actually dead.

Dead-dead. And it retconned pretty much EVERY time Wolverine's ever suffered a LOT of damage into him actually dying, and reviving.

SnazzySmurph
Reed COULD do it, depending on his resources here.

h1a8
No, he was actually dead.

Dead-dead. And it retconned pretty much EVERY time Wolverine's ever suffered a LOT of damage into him actually dying, and reviving.

WTF!

If that's true then marvel sucks for that.

Well just put him at the bottom of the artic ocean.
Where he would suffocate without reviving, can't move because the pressure is too great, and freeze.

Or just freeze him and send him to outer space before he unthaws.

Soljer
WTF!

If that's true then marvel sucks for that.

Well just put him at the bottom of the artic ocean.
Where he would suffocate without reviving, can't move because the pressure is too great, and freeze.

Or just freeze him and send him to outer space before he unthaws.

He'd still revive. He may die all over again, but he'd revive nonetheless.

And, what with continental drift, the changing earth, possibilities of meteorites, evaporating oceans, et cetera, eventually, he'd be more than able to actually get out of it.

As far as the outer space thing goes, hence why I mentioned incarceration or battlefield removal. Only real options against Wolverine and Mr. Immortal.

h1a8
If they could see her. Storms power is rediculous. Especially in the real world. she could mask herself from all sensors as well as from the naked eye.

How can she mask herself from sensors?

Plus somethings bound to hit her in a barrage of gunfire. Plus she can't stay in the fog forever. She must eat and sleep. I don't think she has a chance.

spetznaz

True.

But then consider that in the late sixties there was scientific debate on the use of thermonuclear weapons for stopping hurricanes. The idea never went far past genesis due to several reasons, including (but not limited to) questions on released radioactivity to even whether or not a nuke could even stop a hurricane (the energy released per minute in a typical hurricane is many times beyond that of MANY nuclear weapons).

Anyways, in regards to Storm, they may not be able to identify her exact location if she shields herself (say) in the center of a cyclone. However they would know her general location, and if she has done sufficient damage to the world and is threatening to do more (e.g. say she has taken out all the coastal cities in Asia with monsoons, and destroyed coastal Australia with several typhoons, plus wreaked havoc in the central United States with a flurry of tornados)....then you can be certain that the world would take any measures to take her out.

They would simply nuke her! Identify whatever locus she is in (e.g. in the middle of a hurricane in the Carribean), and just launch several SLBMs at the area.

No more Storm.

And the more damage she wreaked on earth the more likely it would be that they would nuke her.

spetznaz
Honestly the weakest character might be in the order of Black Panther/Bat Man .....that is if they manage to bring their wealth (but not their tech) to this world. I could see someone like T'Challa starting a hedge fund and using unabated leveraging techniques to take positions in several key regions, markets, securities and currencies ....and then using that to break financial systems like what happened to England when the bank was 'broken' by Soros and also how several Asian nations were hit in the late 90s.

Also note the financial impact that the hedge fund Long-Term Capital management (LTCM ....mgiht make good reading for those of you who want financial careers) had on the world markets and the extreme measures that had to be taken, not to mention the S&L crisis, as well as the current credit crisis.

If T'Challa used his intellect and resources he could potentially take over the financial world, and through that have enough influence over the world as to (tacitly) take it over. Not directly, but it would be more or less in the same way that JP Morgan (the man, not the company) had basically taken over the US financial system in the very early 20th century. For a moment he was virtually the central banker of the US.

In terms of 'powers' characters (characters with superpowers) then it would probably be someone like Superboy.

Now, that may seem a tad bit too powerful, but the reason is that to effectively take over the world you'd need:

- invulnerability to nearly anything that the world could throw at you
- speed to be able to be at multiple loci very very quickly (which eliminates people like Wolverine whose speed would be the same as that of an ordinary human, even with planes and cars thrown in)
- the ability to locate hidden/hard-to-find places/things/people ....e.g. submarines under the sea, fortified bunkers, etc ....which Superboy would be able to do with his senses
- the skill-sets to take out such targets, which he has per his powers

With super-senses Superboy is able to replicate some of the more mundane aspects of telepathy, he would be invulnerable to basically anything that the world could come up with (no kryptonite, magic here), and his speed would be able to take him out of areas if things get too much (e.g. say all the nuclear powers turned Siberia into a nuclear dump-pile and lured him there .....although with his senses he would know about such movements long before the first tractor had even headed there).

SB could do it through force. Otherwise it is hard for others to do the same .....they would either not be invulnerable, or if they are (as Wolverine apparently is ....seems Marvel conceded to the fanboys) they can be restrained (SB would be too strong to be restrained by our Earth's technology), or they would be too slow (too slow to stop multiple insurgencies at the same time, enabling clever enemies to simply stay a couple of steps ahead of them).

Also add the psychological factor of a super-strong flying super-fast being that can emit flames from his eyes and cannot be destroyed! He would seem like a deity ....a veritable god come to Earth.

You would get all sorts of fanatics joining his army believing he is some sort of messiah! Already all of the world's major religions believe in the coming of a messianic figure ....Christians with the obvious, Muslims with the 12th Imam, Hindus with the final avatar of Vishnu, etc etc etc.

And there would be all sorts of people willing to ally with such a dude .....after all, if Hitler got so many adherents and he was just a short man with syphillis .........

Superboy could do it ....people like Wolverine wouldn't be able to. For one he would be too slow to take over the world. He couldn't even take over a country. Not even a state.

Now, Logan could establish control over a town by being some sort of clawed/healing-factor superthug. No more.

Apolloknight
I think strom has a good shot at taking it.

Matter of fact, Im pretty sure she could do it.

h1a8
Originally posted by Apolloknight
I think strom has a good shot at taking it.

Matter of fact, Im pretty sure she could do it.

There is 0 chance for storm to even take over a country.
She is as vulnerable as a human (with exception to lightning, cold, and other storm elements). But one bullet ends her. Not to mention a H-bomb and the fact she needs to eat and sleep and gets tired eventually.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by spetznaz
Honestly the weakest character might be in the order of Black Panther/Bat Man .....that is if they manage to bring their wealth (but not their tech) to this world. I could see someone like T'Challa starting a hedge fund and using unabated leveraging techniques to take positions in several key regions, markets, securities and currencies ....and then using that to break financial systems like what happened to England when the bank was 'broken' by Soros and also how several Asian nations were hit in the late 90s.

Also note the financial impact that the hedge fund Long-Term Capital management (LTCM ....mgiht make good reading for those of you who want financial careers) had on the world markets and the extreme measures that had to be taken, not to mention the S&L crisis, as well as the current credit crisis.

If T'Challa used his intellect and resources he could potentially take over the financial world, and through that have enough influence over the world as to (tacitly) take it over. Not directly, but it would be more or less in the same way that JP Morgan (the man, not the company) had basically taken over the US financial system in the very early 20th century. For a moment he was virtually the central banker of the US.

In terms of 'powers' characters (characters with superpowers) then it would probably be someone like Superboy.

Now, that may seem a tad bit too powerful, but the reason is that to effectively take over the world you'd need:

- invulnerability to nearly anything that the world could throw at you
- speed to be able to be at multiple loci very very quickly (which eliminates people like Wolverine whose speed would be the same as that of an ordinary human, even with planes and cars thrown in)
- the ability to locate hidden/hard-to-find places/things/people ....e.g. submarines under the sea, fortified bunkers, etc ....which Superboy would be able to do with his senses
- the skill-sets to take out such targets, which he has per his powers

With super-senses Superboy is able to replicate some of the more mundane aspects of telepathy, he would be invulnerable to basically anything that the world could come up with (no kryptonite, magic here), and his speed would be able to take him out of areas if things get too much (e.g. say all the nuclear powers turned Siberia into a nuclear dump-pile and lured him there .....although with his senses he would know about such movements long before the first tractor had even headed there).

SB could do it through force. Otherwise it is hard for others to do the same .....they would either not be invulnerable, or if they are (as Wolverine apparently is ....seems Marvel conceded to the fanboys) they can be restrained (SB would be too strong to be restrained by our Earth's technology), or they would be too slow (too slow to stop multiple insurgencies at the same time, enabling clever enemies to simply stay a couple of steps ahead of them).

Also add the psychological factor of a super-strong flying super-fast being that can emit flames from his eyes and cannot be destroyed! He would seem like a deity ....a veritable god come to Earth.

You would get all sorts of fanatics joining his army believing he is some sort of messiah! Already all of the world's major religions believe in the coming of a messianic figure ....Christians with the obvious, Muslims with the 12th Imam, Hindus with the final avatar of Vishnu, etc etc etc.

And there would be all sorts of people willing to ally with such a dude .....after all, if Hitler got so many adherents and he was just a short man with syphillis .........

Superboy could do it ....people like Wolverine wouldn't be able to. For one he would be too slow to take over the world. He couldn't even take over a country. Not even a state.

Now, Logan could establish control over a town by being some sort of clawed/healing-factor superthug. No more.
thumb up

Puts a lot into perspective...I always love spetznaz write-ups.

With that said, since Superboy isn't a Marvel character, I think Thor would be able to conquer Earth for all the same reasons. I'd care to wager he would have an even more drastic amount of fanatical followers, seeing as his entire persona is deity based. Not only would he be able to conquer entire countries by himself, but he would also be able to amass an army in his name.

His natural durability mixed with the abilities of Mjolnir would make him immune to all of our Earth's modern weaponry.

Like I said before, I believe Reed Richards and Victor Von Doom have the intelligence to hatch a plan effective enough to "take over the world." They could prep for years if they'd like, since after all, there isn't a time cap on world domination.

2damnloud
Storm's hardly the weakest. Actually it's been established over and over again that she's amongst the most powerful beings on Earth.

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/1560/controleo4.th.jpg

And yes, she can easily destroy this world.

Chirs Claremont has stated as much regarding her relationship with Jean as well as other X-men:

Apolloknight
There is 0 chance for storm to even take over a country.
She is as vulnerable as a human (with exception to lightning, cold, and other storm elements). But one bullet ends her. Not to mention a H-bomb and the fact she needs to eat and sleep and gets tired eventually.

Your very laughable, but sadly you don't realize the true impact storm could have have on the planet.

0 chance you say?

K, I'll play with you, first and foremost, unless storm is going to be fighting like an idiot, she want be anywhere near bullets. I'm assuming since guys like T'challa and Reed are allotted prep, then so is storm, and since prep is allowed, that must mean the world is blind to a first strike.

Storms first strike will not be the wraith of her lighting, the fury of her tornado's, the freezing cold of her blizzards, or the massive unrelenting power of her hurricanes. No, her first strike will be......satellites.

Storm will make it her business to fly the to edge of the atmosphere and take out every satellite she can by simply robbing them of there power.(she can do this because she has robbed machines as large and advanced as skrull warships before. )

I don't think that would be a problem for the simple fact that most military satellites operate just outside the earths atmosphere. She would do this for a few days, taking out as many as she can.

Meanwhile on earth we would be lost as to why we don't have TV, our cell phones are working, radio, all that good stuff would be all sorts of messed up. But confusion is only the start.

The military of the world would be twice as baffled, with no GPS, how would they guide that H-bomb you speak of? Let alone target a being who can drop her temp so shes all but invisible to any type of early warning detection we could muster up.

After the would is in shambles as to why 75% of our satellites are out of commission, and the military is lost because we know the military is heavily dependent on communication, She would settle somewhere, an undisclosed island, or somewhere in a mountain, a cabin by a lake, who knows, her next move will be to make it snow.

Yes snow, and I'm not talking a dousing of snow, I'm talking an Ice age event level of snow. She would create MASSIVE blizzards all over the planet (think that movie The day after tomorrow).

Oh and by the way, we STILL wouldn't know what was going on (Crazy weather were having).

After a few weeks of massive snowstorms all over the planet, the majority of the worlds major airports and military bases will be grounded. So much for the B-52's and B-1's launching those nukes, and as for the few that make it in to the sky..........what are they going to hit? They can target nothing, let alone have long range communication with any command center.

The military of the world would not be picking up their guns to fight a war, because their isn't one, Its just crazy weather remember!!!! Millions of people would die, and the world would be powerless to stop it.

Really, when was the last time you seen humans do anything but act as cannon fodder to mother nature?

If storm wanted to, she could slowly kill every living being on this planet, and we would never know why, let alone who was doing it.

KMC_Drifter
Your very laughable, but sadly you don't realize the true impact storm could have have on the planet.

0 chance you say?

K, I'll play with you, first and foremost, unless storm is going to be fighting like an idiot, she want be anywhere near bullets. I'm assuming since guys like T'challa and Reed are allotted prep, then so is storm, and since prep is allowed, that must mean the world is blind to a first strike.

Storms first strike will not be the wraith of her lighting, the fury of her tornado's, the freezing cold of her blizzards, or the massive unrelenting power of her hurricanes. No, her first strike will be......satellites.

Storm will make it her business to fly the to edge of the atmosphere and take out every satellite she can by simply robbing them of there power.(she can do this because she has robbed machines as large and advanced as skrull warships before. )

I don't think that would be a problem for the simple fact that most military satellites operate just outside the earths atmosphere. She would do this for a few days, taking out as many as she can.

Meanwhile on earth we would be lost as to why we don't have TV, our cell phones are working, radio, all that good stuff would be all sorts of messed up. But confusion is only the start.

The military of the world would be twice as baffled, with no GPS, how would they guide that H-bomb you speak of? Let alone target a being who can drop her temp so shes all but invisible to any type of early warning detection we could muster up.

After the would is in shambles as to why 75% of our satellites are out of commission, and the military is lost because we know the military is heavily dependent on communication, She would settle somewhere, an undisclosed island, or somewhere in a mountain, a cabin by a lake, who knows, her next move will be to make it snow.

Yes snow, and I'm not talking a dousing of snow, I'm talking an Ice age event level of snow. She would create MASSIVE blizzards all over the planet (think that movie The day after tomorrow).

Oh and by the way, we STILL wouldn't know what was going on (Crazy weather were having).

After a few weeks of massive snowstorms all over the planet, the majority of the worlds major airports and military bases will be grounded. So much for the B-52's and B-1's launching those nukes, and as for the few that make it in to the sky..........what are they going to hit? They can target nothing, let alone have long range communication with any command center.

The military of the world would not be picking up their guns to fight a war, because their isn't one, Its just crazy weather remember!!!! Millions of people would die, and the world would be powerless to stop it.

Really, when was the last time you seen humans do anything but act as cannon fodder to mother nature?

If storm wanted to, she could slowly kill every living being on this planet, and we would never know why, let alone who was doing it.

excellent post.

Supermanluv
Kitty Pryde, or Wolverine (Especially if he can withstand nukes)

KMC_Drifter
Vision could do it, perhaps. Especially with his intangibility.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by Supermanluv
Kitty Pryde, or Wolverine (Especially if he can withstand nukes)

Wolverine could go through a lot of ground troops...but, he's gonna get tagged with bullets, grenades, etc. In essence, he is gonna get KO'd and inprisoned...he may not die...but, he'll get locked up. His hands can be positioned to where he can't use his claws to cut the chains, clamps, etc...that are binding him. Even if he manages to break loose...there would probably be guards ready with tranq. darts to neutralize him again.

Kutulu
I'm going to go with Extremis Iron Man on this. He would easily gain control using his Extremis upgrade (not really telepathy mind you) of all of the military equipment and machinery throughout the world. He would pretty much have the world in the palm of his hand within weeks, maybe even days.

With the ability to remotely launch nukes at any country / city / person he sees fit, and the ability to completely control technology, he would be the chief candidate for efficiency IMHO.

Soljer
So far all we've established is that they have to be more powerful than Storm, but probably don't need to be as powerful as Superboy.

That leaves quite a range. laughing.

Endless Mike
Amadeus Cho

grey fox
Movie Megatron.

He's strong enough to lift 10-20 tons, his robotic sensors would allow him to anticipate most forms of counterattack and he can escape a simple Nuke by transforming into his Alt Mode (Interstellar Jet) and zipping off to another country.

Alfheim
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Wolverine could go through a lot of ground troops...but, he's gonna get tagged with bullets, grenades, etc. In essence, he is gonna get KO'd and inprisoned...he may not die...but, he'll get locked up. His hands can be positioned to where he can't use his claws to cut the chains, clamps, etc...that are binding him. Even if he manages to break loose...there would probably be guards ready with tranq. darts to neutralize him again.

Or just keep Nuking him, that would do the trick.

llagrok
Kang the Conqueror.

While he employs some really powerful technology, he's just a peak human with an incredible intellect and fighting skills.

grey fox
Originally posted by llagrok
Kang the Conqueror.

While he employs some really powerful technology, he's just a peak human with an incredible intellect and fighting skills.

.....And Time Travel.

Kutulu
Originally posted by grey fox
.....And Time Travel.

He already rules over 1712 universes, I doubt a single planet would present much difficulty:
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=31021507bg6.jpg

Remember we're talking about weaker characters, not universe conquerors.

C. C. Cowgirl
Mystique

You got my vote raver

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Kutulu
I'm going to go with Extremis Iron Man on this. He would easily gain control using his Extremis upgrade (not really telepathy mind you) of all of the military equipment and machinery throughout the world. He would pretty much have the world in the palm of his hand within weeks, maybe even days.

With the ability to remotely launch nukes at any country / city / person he sees fit, and the ability to completely control technology, he would be the chief candidate for efficiency IMHO.

Extremis is good, but it's not that good. He couldn't coordinate everything and still have time to respond to an attack on his person.

Now Apocalypse, he could do it. apocalypse My boy Apoc could not only seize control of our technology, he would adapt his own celestial tech into it and create a base on par with his ship. He might not be able to make something on par with Prosh, but it would be far beyond our ability to defeat.

Or he could just go Godzilla on a few cities, declare himself the Apocalypse, and wait until the world's religious fanatics flock to him and establish him as a god. evillaugh
http://us.ent3.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/tristar_pictures/godzilla_2000/godzilla.jpg

.....................So I had a fanboy moment. Sue me. stick out tongue

Kutulu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Or he could just go Godzilla on a few cities, declare himself the Apocalypse, and wait until the world's religious fanatics flock to him and establish him as a god. evillaugh
http://us.ent3.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/tristar_pictures/godzilla_2000/godzilla.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOISbaA2G18

Godzilla: Final Wars is frigging awesome!

Good compilation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VytxAdfVH-E

llagrok
.....And Time Travel.

Which is part of his technology.

Without time travel, I still think he would be able to take over the world.

darthgoober
If he used his brain, I'm betting that classic Quicksilver could do it.

Also, anyone with healing abilities that are accompanied by a light show could likely do it via a world wide cult.

Longinus
Since when does Storm have to be in an area to affect it's weather. She could just make class 5 tornadoes/hurricanes, flash freeze stuff, use lighting to shutdown electronics, launch super tsunamis. Also Storm may be just as vulnerable as any human but can't she go into hiding and stay behind the scenes? I mean we still haven't caught Bin Laden...just saying

Symmetric Chaos
Extremis is good, but it's not that good. He couldn't coordinate everything and still have time to respond to an attack

Tony became the head of SHIELD for a reason ya know. First move in a war is to cut lines of supply and communication. So he takes out satellites and cell towers then (once just about every possible targeting system and mobile tracking is gone) he takes over a couple nukes.

End Game.

Sundipped
Mister Sinister could do it.

Soljer
Extremis is good, but it's not that good. He couldn't coordinate everything and still have time to respond to an attack on his person.

Now Apocalypse, he could do it. apocalypse My boy Apoc could not only seize control of our technology, he would adapt his own celestial tech into it and create a base on par with his ship. He might not be able to make something on par with Prosh, but it would be far beyond our ability to defeat.

For once, I agree with you about Apocalypse, Trickster...

Apocalypse is DEFINITELY the weakest marvel character that could take over the world.

You win.

smile.

TricksterPriest
For once, I agree with you about Apocalypse, Trickster...

Apocalypse is DEFINITELY the weakest marvel character that could take over the world.

You win.

smile.

taz You son of a.......durfist stick out tongue

h1a8

0 chance you say?

Laughable my foot.
First of all, Storm can't fly into space. No air there.
Second, Storm can't even affect an area the size of a state let alone a country. Third, she doesn't have unlimited stamina. She tires easily and must rest, eat, and sleep. She would be half dead before she destroy's at least a state (if she can affect an area that wide). Fourth, all it takes is one bullet or one nuke explosion within 30 miles of her location. How can she give any demands when that would reveal where she is when she do (even though the World would already know since she can't destroy the satelites). Trust me, there is not even the slightest inkling of a chance she can take over the world. Her chance is 0.0000000000... (infinite zeros).

Tony Stark
Susan Richards for the WIN.

Bouboumaster
Iron Man.

Dr Doom

Hulk

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Kutulu
He already rules over 1712 universes, I doubt a single planet would present much difficulty:
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=31021507bg6.jpg

Remember we're talking about weaker characters, not universe conquerors.

"If you're from the future, why do you care what happens in the past?"

no expression Need to watch Back To The Future much?

grey fox
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
"If you're from the future, why do you care what happens in the past?"

no expression Need to watch Back To The Future much?

Thats the whole thing about Kang, he Conquers because he's bored. In his first appearance he basically states that he conquers because he can.

janus77
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Iron Man.

Dr Doom

Hulk
Doom's already conquered the universe once, no?

Hulk I really really doubt. he's powerful but has no range, he has no influence over people's minds (crucial imo) nor can he really impose enough fear into people for them to follow him unquestioningly.

he might have been a world conqueror in the style of a Genghis Khan or an Alexander, but that age is far gone... it's myth now.

Hulk would have to wait for some sort of catastrophe to befall the planet, before he could impose himself upon it sufficiently.

mind you, if Hulk allied with Bruce Banner's genius, I'm sure he could make the deals, make the technologies and make the alliances that would allow for him to be an emperor... of sorts. same way Iron Man or Reed Richards would.

lordboo
magneto

Sledgehamster
Cannonball

stormfront
storm is far from the weakest. she's not even considered a weakest.

Soljer
Originally posted by stormfront
storm is far from the weakest. she's not even considered a weakest.

Doesn't really matter - she couldn't take over the world.

stormfront
Laughable my foot.
Second, Storm can't even affect an area the size of a state let alone a country. Third, she doesn't have unlimited stamina. She tires easily and must rest, eat, and sleep. She would be half dead before she destroy's at least a state (if she can affect an area that wide). Fourth, all it takes is one bullet or one nuke explosion within 30 miles of her location. How can she give any demands when that would reveal where she is when she do (even though the World would already know since she can't destroy the satelites). Trust me, there is not even the slightest inkling of a chance she can take over the world. Her chance is 0.0000000000... (infinite zeros).

actually your wrong. storm can go into space. and she can infact effect the entire world. she doesnt tire easily. she could destroy a country and not be tired. and no, a bullet will do nothing to her. shes not dumb enough to not put up a sheild of some sort. she can destroy satalites. trust me, she has more power than you think. and she is nowhere close to weak.

stormfront

yes, she could

Soljer
yes, she could

Only if you wrote the comic.

Or 2damn or rutog. But it's not like they're people...

stormfront
Only if you wrote the comic.

Or 2damn or rutog. But it's not like they're people...

forget if one of us wrote it. in the comics it clearly shows she is not weak. or put in that catagory.

What If...
Laughable my foot.

I'm not exactly saying that Storm could "take over the world" 10/10, but your opinions are askew and ill-informed.

1) Storm doesn't need to fly into space to knock out satellites. Secondly, she has been shown to control solar winds/storms.

2) Uncanny X-men circa 455 "World's End" arc - Storm creates a blizzard that covers continents, slowly making its way to global. The forces were stated to be stronger than "those that shaped the earth."

3) Believing that she would tire before "destroying a state" is just plain stupidity, and only shows you've never picked up an X-book.

Honestly, you just don't know what your talking about.

bobbi
The problem with taking over the world is why are you actually doing it? A lot of characters like storm can hold the world ransom or something by threatening to destroy it. Any semi-intelligent comic character can steal a few nukes and do the same thing. In a situation like that though you can only make so many demands. You can't stay in hiding and control the entire world, shaping it to your will. And you will be hiding in a bunker for the rest of your life which isn't exactly what I'd call taking over the world. So I assume an appropiate challenge would be taking over the world and having complete control over all political/financial/industrial power in any aspect at any time.
If the person is really hiding out you can produce some smallpox/ebola hybrid and release it after vaccinating most of the world. If the ruler doesn't die they'll be effectively trapped unless they had a good number followers to assist in getting the vaccine too or letting them know the virus is coming so the ruler can prepare (but that will make it easier to find the rulers location).

That being the case, I think someone with superspeed would be the best person to maintain control of the world for a significant period of time. Demands can be made in writing and delivered by hand. They can even call in demands and just run away before they can be traced and nuked. You can effectively remain anonymous and just live a normal life giving orders whenever u want. storm could do this too. she should probably make demands in like 10 foot tall lightning writing or something that she can control from a fair distance away so they can't trace her (even if she mails letters or something this has potential ways to find her. and she can't move quickly without being a fairly obvious flying person (even in fog she isn't radar proof right? set up will be required for massive radar coverage of the world though)

So yeah it's actually pretty easy to take over the world. If you're just gonna be like a dick and say "I'm ruler of the world obey me or die" and sit on a giant throne then I guess u're gonna need to be like batman or some crazy prep guy who can take over the financial world or something. other than that u're gonna need invulnerable level characters. thor, juggernaut. maybe grey hulk or someone like him (must have some thought to prepare appropriate defenses. (can that version heal back from nukes ok? )

Soljer
forget if one of us wrote it. in the comics it clearly shows she is not weak. or put in that catagory.
Never said she was weak.

Said she couldn't take over the world. doped.

Reading comprehension, much? Might I suggest: http://smartkidsstore.com/store/catalog/images/hooked-learnread-first-1.jpg

Apolloknight
I think people are forgetting the major thing about nukes is they need guidance, without guidance what are they going to hit, which is why you need somebody like Iron man (who could hack in the GPS) or storm who could just take them out.

Also, you must consider that if they are invading the real world, would America really launch nukes against its own city's, for instance.

"Im Tony stark, and Im based in NEW YORK...."

Would we really be willing to sacrifice millions of people so easily? Im not saying we wouldn't, eventually, it would come down to that, we would and probably will have to sacrifice millions. But as I've stated it wont be as easy as see threat/push a button. We would first have to see if the person is just a loony or a real threat, and by the time we establish them as a real threat to take over the country/world, it could already be to late to even mount a counter-offensive.

Nuclear weapons are powerful indeed, but there are many steps we must take in the real world before we even consider the idea of a launch. And on top of all that, we would need GPS, and if Stark/Storm can take out a some major GPS. Do you think we could muster up the funds, let alone the shuttles required to launch satellites back into space? I think not.

Without satellites, the entire world would be blind. Iron man could be pounding Britain with Nuclear assaults with its own missiles, and we or no other country would never know about it. Storm could unleash a fury of blizzards on America, and again, No one else in the world would know what is going on.

Communication is key to taking over the world, anybody that has the ability to take away communication, has a shot at doing it.

Apolloknight
Laughable my foot.

I'm usually not the type to ignore post, I try to post counter points in every debate I enter.

But go browse through the respect thread and come back with a little Storm knowledge.

Then we will talk.

h1a8
I'm usually not the type to ignore post, I try to post counter points in every debate I enter.

But go browse through the respect thread and come back with a little Storm knowledge.

Then we will talk.

I've seen it plus read zillons of X-men comics.
Prove to me at least one thing ive said isn't true.

What If...
I've seen it plus read zillons of X-men comics.
Prove to me at least one thing ive said isn't true.

You obviously didn't read my rebuttal to your post.
You didn't state one thing that was true, which also leads me to conclude you are a pathological liar if you claim to have read "zillions of X-men comics"

Originally posted by What If...
I'm not exactly saying that Storm could "take over the world" 10/10, but your opinions are askew and ill-informed.

1) Storm doesn't need to fly into space to knock out satellites. Secondly, she has been shown to control solar winds/storms.

2) Uncanny X-men circa 455 "World's End" arc - Storm creates a blizzard that covers continents, slowly making its way to global. The forces were stated to be stronger than "those that shaped the earth."

3) Believing that she would tire before "destroying a state" is just plain stupidity, and only shows you've never picked up an X-book.

Honestly, you just don't know what your talking about.

Symmetric Chaos

Ever seen day after tomorrow? Seems like good motivation for giving her the planet if she wants it.

Akuki
Black panther could.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Ever seen day after tomorrow? Seems like good motivation for giving her the planet if she wants it.

Ever seen a fifty caliber bullet hit someone when fired from approximately a mile away?

Ever hear of the 'watermelon effect?'

Seems like a pretty good prevention.

Symmetric Chaos
Ever seen a fifty caliber bullet hit someone when fired from approximately a mile away?

When she's airborne and hiding in a cloudbank? People with modern technology are going to find a single person hiding inside a cloud and snipe her in the head?

Hell, if she spends any time thinking about what she's doing it could be almost impossible to get within one mile due to weather.

grey fox

Better yet a nuke.

Nice thing about a nuclear Weapon is that you dont need to use satellites to detonate one, only if you want precision. And with 'High fanboy!queen of teh universe' Storm loose all we need is a bang.

Symmetric Chaos
Better yet a nuke.

Nice thing about a nuclear Weapon is that you dont need to use satellites to detonate one, only if you want precision. And with 'High fanboy!queen of teh universe' Storm loose all we need is a bang.

Thats a bit excessive. But I suppose it would work.

grey fox
Thats a bit excessive. But I suppose it would work.

My motto is that 'It's always better to have too much then too little".

Akuki
Black panther can do this through a combination of economics and magic. He can use the frogs to create perfect duplicates of political figures and then replace the important ones with his puppets, and his prowess at manipulating economic systems could allow him to gain supremacy. After all in the past he's taken over starks company with a single phone call, plus the fact that he would have one of the most powerful armies on our earth if he has access to wakanda.

Soljer
When she's airborne and hiding in a cloudbank? People with modern technology are going to find a single person hiding inside a cloud and snipe her in the head?

Hell, if she spends any time thinking about what she's doing it could be almost impossible to get within one mile due to weather.

Except for the fact that she exhausts just like any normal human - ESPECIALLY when radically changing the weather.

Stopping a hurricane nearly killed her.

Soljer
Originally posted by Akuki
Black panther can do this through a combination of economics and magic. He can use the frogs to create perfect duplicates of political figures and then replace the important ones with his puppets, and his prowess at manipulating economic systems could allow him to gain supremacy. After all in the past he's taken over starks company with a single phone call, plus the fact that he would have one of the most powerful armies on our earth if he has access to wakanda.

They're thrown into OUR world to take it over.

Wakanda doesn't exist in our world.

grey fox
Except for the fact that she exhausts just like any normal human - ESPECIALLY when radically changing the weather.

She'll drop dead like a stone from exhaustion and if the fall doesn't kill her then the impact certainly will.

Akuki
They're thrown into OUR world to take it over.

Wakanda doesn't exist in our world.
He can still do it with the right prep.

janus77
Deep Underground Bases.

military's going to be more or less alright.

all it takes to get rid of Storm is an airborne toxin ... her winds could obviously disperse it, but first her eyes would have to see it approaching... an odourless and colourless toxin, dispersed over a wide expanse of sky... through explosive darts or rockets or whatever delivery mechanism, would take her out for good - the fall killing her.

I think, given what Cho's said about Hulk, I'm going to reconsider. if Hulk can persuade Cho and other similarly exceptional humans, he'd be a leader that they'd follow right to hell and back.

his tremendous power and charisma, make allied with the genius of Banner and a somewhat decent and honourable heart...

if they were backed into a corner, I'm sure they'd happily decimate the Earth's armies and impose 'order', on their terms.

Cho can do the PR work, Hulk can just sit on the thrown and look authoritative and godly.

Symmetric Chaos

Stopping weather is hard. Letting it run its course is effortless, she would really only need to make minor alterations so that it didn't kill her. A fog bank (which she's been able to summon up without much effort) is as good a screen against snipers as clouds. If someone tries so send in the army she can take out communications or vaporise them while they're trying to figure out where they are. Of course when she's asleep she's vulnerable but finding a single person isn't easy anyway.

OK if someone goes nuts and decides they'll nuke her she's dead but barring such extreme measures it would be exceedingly difficult to get the needed opening to kill her.

What If...

You have to admit that is pretty outdated...
besides, she won't be stopping anything - just starting.

Anyways, taking into consideration the state of mind Storm would be in to be destroying the world, her stamina would be significantly higher - is it just me or has anyone else noticed out of the many times a "dark side" as risen within Storm she is considerably more powerful in the stamina department?

Plus, the fact that this would be happening in our world, I really doubt they would ever find her to take her out. We wouldn't be trying to find someone responsible for ridiculous weather - we would be trying to find something.

grey fox
Stopping weather is hard. Letting it run its course is effortless, she would really only need to make minor alterations so that it didn't kill her. A fog bank (which she's been able to summon up without much effort) is as good a screen against snipers as clouds. If someone tries so send in the army she can take out communications or vaporise them while they're trying to figure out where they are. Of course when she's asleep she's vulnerable but finding a single person isn't easy anyway.

OK if someone goes nuts and decides they'll nuke her she's dead but barring such extreme measures it would be exceedingly difficult to get the needed opening to kill her.

How is a nuke an 'extreme measure'

2damnloud
It's not like the nuke would work anyway, she's not Magneto.

Storm trying to destroy the world is bloodlusted. Remember that.

She wants the world gone....it's going.

grey fox
Originally posted by 2damnloud

She wants the world gone....it's going.

Bullshit.

A nuke could be manually deployed, dropped , fired anything.

Symmetric Chaos

Fall out.

That and the tendency it has to kill people in the area of the blast other than the single target.

Soljer

A very good question when we are talking about the survival of the world as we know it.

TricksterPriest
What about Purple Man? Or Modok? Could they do it?

Symmetric Chaos
What about Purple Man? Or Modok? Could they do it?

If they had access to the right people.

2damnloud
survival of the world as we know it.

edit.

What I originally said was harsh as hell.

hulkcpbifiussjf
bruce banner without the hulk cause of his intelligence

Akuki
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf
bruce banner without the hulk cause of his intelligence
Bruce banner might be a genius in science, but he doesn't have the people skills to really control anything. T'challa on the other hand could definitely take over the world.

Soljer
There are plenty of geniuses. Doesn't mean they could take over the world, banner certainly couldn't. T'Challa'd have a shot, but I don't see him even getting close without his Marvel-based-resources.

Reed or Doom could do it from scratch, assuming they had access to a radio shack, stick out tongue.

SnazzySmurph
While I know that Exiles isn't canonical, that universe where Tony became the world's ruler was pretty awesome. One of my favourites.

Sarutobi700
Surrender Monkey

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Sarutobi700
Surrender Monkey He IS the worst villain ever.

That must count for something, somewhere... not here though.

MuffinmanMike

She wants the world gone....it's going. OUR world? Yes.

The marvel universe? Good lord no.

rotiart
Invisible Woman could rule the whole world... rather malice would...

She could sow fear and deception throughout the people... noone ever knowing where she is... causing people to explode at will would be pretty damn fearful when you can't tell where the enemy is.

2damnloud
couldn't Storm just threaten to remove Earth's entire atmosphere. She did create makeshift one to stop harmful radition from sterilyzing humans.

h1a8
Originally posted by What If...
You obviously didn't read my rebuttal to your post.
You didn't state one thing that was true, which also leads me to conclude you are a pathological liar if you claim to have read "zillions of X-men comics"

WTF!
My uncle gave me his two crate full of comics over 20 years ago. And many of them were X-men. This started me into comics. I have been also reading X-men comics from time to time (on some ocassions every now and then) at the bookstores for many years now. So zillions is a figure of speech for many. And I admit I didn't go back to her respect thread right after you said I should. But I did see it some weeks ago though (I glanced over it to try to find some feats that would really surprise me). It has grown several pages more since and I've should have at least looked at it again before responding. But the new posts of late show nothing proving me wrong (At least what I've glanced again and seen).

Look at my previous post and you would see that here are the exact things I've said. Prove me wrong.

1. I've never ever ever seen Storm fly under her own power to space.
And when I say space I mean the virtual absence of air (like where the satelites are). How could she fly in space anyway when there's no air there? So I guess Storm can not only survive the vacuum of space but she doesn't need to breath nor require air to fly? Such utter nonsense.

2. I've never seen Storm affect the area larger than a state. I could be wrong here. But out of all the comics I've read (which is lots) I've never seen it. Not even in her respect thread. Please show me if its true.

3. And storm has tired before. She also needs to both eat and sleep. This at least proves that you are a liar since you said nothing I've said was true.

4. And when I've said she would be half dead (very tired) before destroying anything larger than a state is a speculation based on opinion (I admit). Now if she did destroy an area larger than a state then you can take what I've said as an untruth (not a lie since I honestly never seen it). I would love to see her destroying an area larger than a state though.

5. Storm is not bulletproof. This is Fact. Again proving your a liar for saying that nothing I've said was true. One bullet can indeed seriously hurt or kill her. Also a nuke can too.

6. How would she give demands without revealing her location in the process? I speak the truth here also. Plus satelites can find her easily without her giving demands.

So you basically proved that you are indeed a liar.

Lastly, the U.S. government alone will end her. They are not the comic book U.S. government now. They have endless ways to snuff the very life from her. One of these ways is that they can seriously mess her up with those satelites of theirs (They just don't read and send info only).

grey fox
A very good question when we are talking about the survival of the world as we know it.

My thoughts exactly , adding in the fact that the Airborne contagion we were discussing earlier is several thousand times deadlier...

stormfront
Never said she was weak.

Said she couldn't take over the world. doped.

Reading comprehension, much? Might I suggest: http://smartkidsstore.com/store/catalog/images/hooked-learnread-first-1.jpg

i never said you did say she was weak. think twice before trying to insult someone.

and its very much possible for her to take over the world.

stormfront

storm can stop bullets with the wind surroounding her.

h1a8
storm can stop bullets with the wind surroounding her.

maybe.
but its easy to see that she can eventually get hit. After all she doesn't have unlimited stamina.

stormfront
WTF!
My uncle gave me his two crate full of comics over 20 years ago. And many of them were X-men. This started me into comics. I have been also reading X-men comics from time to time (on some ocassions every now and then) at the bookstores for many years now. So zillions is a figure of speech for many. And I admit I didn't go back to her respect thread right after you said I should. But I did see it some weeks ago though (I glanced over it to try to find some feats that would really surprise me). It has grown several pages more since and I've should have at least looked at it again before responding. But the new posts of late show nothing proving me wrong (At least what I've glanced again and seen).

Look at my previous post and you would see that here are the exact things I've said. Prove me wrong.

1. I've never ever ever seen Storm fly under her own power to space.
And when I say space I mean the virtual absence of air (like where the satelites are). How could she fly in space anyway when there's no air there? So I guess Storm can not only survive the vacuum of space but she doesn't need to breath nor require air to fly? Such utter nonsense.

2. I've never seen Storm affect the area larger than a state. I could be wrong here. But out of all the comics I've read (which is lots) I've never seen it. Not even in her respect thread. Please show me if its true.

3. And storm has tired before. She also needs to both eat and sleep. This at least proves that you are a liar since you said nothing I've said was true.

4. And when I've said she would be half dead (very tired) before destroying anything larger than a state is a speculation based on opinion (I admit). Now if she did destroy an area larger than a state then you can take what I've said as an untruth (not a lie since I honestly never seen it). I would love to see her destroying an area larger than a state though.

5. Storm is not bulletproof. This is Fact. Again proving your a liar for saying that nothing I've said was true. One bullet can indeed seriously hurt or kill her. Also a nuke can too.

6. How would she give demands without revealing her location in the process? I speak the truth here also. Plus satelites can find her easily without her giving demands.

So you basically proved that you are indeed a liar.

Lastly, the U.S. government alone will end her. They are not the comic book U.S. government now. They have endless ways to snuff the very life from her. One of these ways is that they can seriously mess her up with those satelites of theirs (They just don't read and send info only).

......that was all bullshit and halfway thought out.

1. she has been into space unaided.
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa271/omegastormfront/stormsrelaxation.jpg
and she can fly in space aswell.
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa271/omegastormfront/stormandatoms.jpg

2. storm has control over an entire planet.
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa271/omegastormfront/stormsworlddevastation.jpg

3. yes she tires, but not as fast as you say. and no one said she didnt need food or water.

4. refer to number 2

5. she's not bullet proof but she can stop projectiles with winds and pressure domes. and as for nukes, i doubt government would place innocent lives at steak. plus storm would have already have taken nukes and military missiles out. she doesnt need hand jestures or let any signs show that she's using her powers.
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa271/omegastormfront/stormdestroyingdigitalmemory.jpg

6. she doesnt have to give her position away to give demands plus, she wouldnt have that to worry about that. why when no ne would be able to get close to her.

had to hit you hard. now fall back.

stormfront
maybe.
but its easy to see that she can eventually get hit. After all she doesn't have unlimited stamina.

she doesnt need it. when they fire the first time, she'll kill the oposer. if she cant find them, then she knows they are somewhere in that area, so she would just raise the winds to hurricane strength and destroy everything in the area. and her ding that doesnt weaken her.

Soljer

1. she has been into space unaided.
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa271/omegastormfront/stormsrelaxation.jpg
and she can fly in space aswell.
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa271/omegastormfront/stormandatoms.jpg

2. storm has control over an entire planet.
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa271/omegastormfront/stormsworlddevastation.jpg

3. yes she tires, but not as fast as you say. and no one said she didnt need food or water.

4. refer to number 2

5. she's not bullet proof but she can stop projectiles with winds and pressure domes. and as for nukes, i doubt government would place innocent lives at steak. plus storm would have already have taken nukes and military missiles out. she doesnt need hand jestures or let any signs show that she's using her powers.
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa271/omegastormfront/stormdestroyingdigitalmemory.jpg

6. she doesnt have to give her position away to give demands plus, she wouldnt have that to worry about that. why when no ne would be able to get close to her.

had to hit you hard. now fall back.

1. Meaningless. We know Storm can move in space - he said he's never seen her TRAVEL to space unaided.

2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Doesn't matter.

You yourself admitted she tires. She tires, she gets a bullet through the brain.

Well, I guess through the brain is someone of an inaccuracy when the largest piece of discernible grey matter left over would weigh no more than my pinky...

Eh, semantics.

Apolloknight
maybe.

Storm manipulates the earth atmosphere to create the perfect storms (change ocean currents warm/cool water, drop the jet stream, etc)

Storm creates missives storms.

Massive storms wreck havoc.

Storm gets tired and resides in an undisclosed location.

The storms don't stop because of said changes she made the the earths atmosphere, they keep going.

6-8 hours later, Storms wakes back up.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

I highly doubt the second storms lays down for rest all the changes she made to the atmosphere will immediately revert back to normal.

Will the eventually? Absolutely!

Will they in 6-8 hours, I think not.

BlueDMighty
Storm manipulates the earth atmosphere to create the perfect storms (change ocean currents warm/cool water, drop the jet stream, etc)

Storm creates missives storms.

Massive storms wreck havoc.

Storm gets tired and resides in an undisclosed location.

The storms don't stop because of said changes she made the the earths atmosphere, they keep going.

6-8 hours later, Storms wakes back up.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

I highly doubt the second storms lays down for rest all the changes she made to the atmosphere will immediately revert back to normal.

Will the eventually? Absolutely!

Will they in 6-8 hours, I think not.

QFT

There was an episode in X-treme, were Storm lost control of her powers and told logan that killing her would'nt make the ice storm go away, that she had to bring it uner control.

if i can find it i'll post it today.

h1a8

I saw that picture in the respect thread but disregarded it for two reasons.

1. Space is where there is virtually no air with cosmic radiation.
Meaning that is was PIS that she can go into space unaided and survive in the vaccuum with cosmic radiation. Especially when she has been shown to always need a spacesuit on. So Storm flying around in space unaided is ridiculous.

How do we know that is storm doing that unaided? I don't see her.

Then you agree.

The U.S. will take any necessary steps to ensure the survival of them or the world. This is common sense. Just having Nukes implies that they are willing to kill innocents.
You're using question begging language here. You are saying "its red because its red". I ask how she can give demands without giving her position away. Yet no answer for this yet.
And she do have to worry about it because she must stop the winds just to give demands plus her winds are not stopping U.S. government war lasers.

RUNMAN
bump

2damnloud
Storm can propel herself using cosmic radiation.

And she created that super storm because Rachel removed her mental blocks and acessed her powers wreckelessly.

janus77
Storm can propel herself using cosmic radiation.

And she created that super storm because Rachel removed her mental blocks and acessed her powers wreckelessly.
can't she just eat beans and use her wind?
confused

Storm's way too easy to kill for her to be a world conqueror. as soon as she attempts to enunciate her demands ... whammo, dead mutant.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>