Truth unfold: C. C. Cowgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C. C. Cowgirl
I am shallow!

I am not proud of it, nor do I want to be shallow!

But I am and if that makes me a worse kind of person, then so be it. I think I have many assets in my personality, and just because I happen to care about the look of the ones I am dating, it does not make me a bad person.

I made this thread because Tattoo says that people despise me and I just want to say:

Go ahead! Despise me!

I.... AM.... SHALLOW!

I am proud of who I am! I am not proud of being shallow, but if we exclude that part, I am proud of who I am yes

Have fun with this thread, best members of OTF roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tattoo
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
I am shallow!

But I am and if that makes me a worse kind of person, then so be it. I think I have many assets in my personality, and just because I happen to care about the look of the ones I am dating, it does not make me a bad person.

I made this thread because Tattoo says that people despise me and I just want to say:

Go ahead! Despise me!

I.... AM.... SHALLOW!

I am proud of who I am! I am not proud of being shallow, but if we exclude that part, I am proud of who I am yes

Someone needs to change her Huggies.

C. C. Cowgirl
Answers.com love

I had to look the word up roll eyes (sarcastic)

I do not use huggies smile

Rogue Jedi
I am shallow!

Go ahead! Despise me!

I.... AM.... SHALLOW!

Have fun with this thread, best members of OTF roll eyes (sarcastic) go easy on yourself, blondie, we are all a bit shallow. I happen to think you are a great gal. wink

kodak
i dont care about my own looks.

Strangelove
I am shallow!

Go ahead! Despise me!

I.... AM.... SHALLOW!

Have fun with this thread, best members of OTF roll eyes (sarcastic) Congratulations on admitting that you're a horrible person.

And yes, being shallow does make you a horrible person.

If you supposedly don't like the fact that you're shallow, then for god's sake, FIX IT. Don't kvetch about being called shallow and then whine "But I really wish I wasn't" cry

Get over yourself.

Vinny Valentine
Damn... That's too bad. Your shallowness is fatal, you're going to die.

Rogue Jedi
you guys need to ease up, we are all shwllow, both of you included, ESPECIALLY one of you. yes

Tattoo
I am shallow!

Go ahead! Despise me!

I.... AM.... SHALLOW!

Also, I didn't say people despise you, I said more along the lines of "people like you".

Rogue Jedi
well, the fact that she admits that she is shallow earns her points. at least she is not a poser or an attention whore.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you guys need to ease up, we are all shwllow, both of you included, ESPECIALLY one of you. yes Having shallow thoughts every once in a while does not make a person shallow.

So no, I am not shallow.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Strangelove
Congratulations on admitting that you're a horrible person.

And yes, being shallow does make you a horrible person.

If you supposedly don't like the fact that you're shallow, then for god's sake, FIX IT. Don't kvetch about being called shallow and then whine "But I really wish I wasn't" cry

Get over yourself.

You do not think I have tried fixing it? stick out tongue

The reason I made the thread is because I am not ashamed of who I am. Sure I might be shallow but that is a very little part of me. I am sure that if I found the right guy, his look would not matter at all to me smile

But if I was at a party, I would not pick the bald guy with glasses and pointy teeth by the drinks over the athletical guy at the center of the dancefloor smile

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Damn... That's too bad. Your shallowness is fatal, you're going to die.

Being shallow is not fatal hug

Rogue Jedi
Having shallow thoughts every once in a while does not make a person shallow.

So no, I am not shallow. maybe a bit less than most, but to some point you are shallow. Its not an insult, its just how it is.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Tattoo
Also, I didn't say people despise you, I said more along the lines of "people like you".

You are right yes

Ah, so your a shallow liar. ermm

You're the type of person I and many others despise. Please go **** off.

Tattoo
You do not think I have tried fixing it? stick out tongue

The reason I made the thread is because I am not ashamed of who I am. Sure I might be shallow but that is a very little part of me. I am sure that if I found the right guy, his look would not matter at all to me smile

But if I was at a party, I would not pick the bald guy with glasses and pointy teeth by the drinks over the athletical guy at the center of the dancefloor smile

Being shallow is not fatal hug

You're not going to meet "the right guy" if he is more average looking if you never give men like him a chance. wink This is a circle, it has no end.

Strangelove
maybe a bit less than most, but to some point you are shallow. Its not an insult, its just how it is. *sigh*

Being shallow every once in a while, giving into shallow urges, does not make a person shallow. Would you argue that having fantasies of killing someone (as everyone does) makes a person psychotic? I certainly hope not.

I (as part of the human race) occasionally have shallow tendencies, but is shallowness one of my defining characteristics? I don't think so.

C. C. Cowgirl
You're not going to meet "the right guy" if he is more average looking if you never give men like him a chance. wink This is a circle, it has no end.

I have friends that do not look all that good smile

They have friends shrug

I talk to people that do not look all that good and there might be a chance that one of those might be the right guy! Nothing is impossible big grin

Rogue Jedi
You're not going to meet "the right guy" if he is more average looking if you never give men like him a chance. wink This is a circle, it has no end. now THIS I agree with you 110% on. Alas, if all women thought the same as the great and wise Piggle. wink

Tattoo
You are right yes

I know I am.

Rogue Jedi
*sigh*

Being shallow every once in a while, giving into shallow urges, does not make a person shallow. Would you argue that having fantasies of killing someone (as everyone does) makes a person psychotic? I certainly hope not.

I (as part of the human race) occasionally have shallow tendencies, but is shallowness one of my defining characteristics? I don't think so. I never said it was a defining characteristis, from what I can see, you are a cool guy. but you admitted to being shallow once in a while, thus this makes you shallow to a certain degree.

Tattoo
now THIS I agree with you 110% on. Alas, if all women thought the same as the great and wise Piggle. wink

You calling me ugly? mad

It's okay, I've accepted it. big grin

Strangelove
I never said it was a defining characteristis, from what I can see, you are a cool guy. but you admitted to being shallow once in a while, thus this makes you shallow to a certain degree. Admitting to having shallow tendencies and admitting to being shallow are two different things. Try again.

Rogue Jedi
You calling me ugly? mad

It's okay, I've accepted it. big grin no, I am saying that guys like you and I arent Brad pitt, but we are above average looking, and we have the personality to match. Women like Piggle dont know how lucky they are to have llanded someone like you, byatch....

unfortunately I have yet to find toe one who appreciates me as she appreciates you. I am DEFINITELY in your corner. wink

Tattoo
no, I am saying that guys like you and I arent Brad pitt, but we are above average looking, and we have the personality to match. Women like Piggle dont know how lucky they are to have llanded someone like you, byatch....

unfortunately I have yet to find toe one who appreciates me as she appreciates you. I am DEFINITELY in your corner. wink

I thought you had Silent Dreams. ermm

Rogue Jedi
I thought you had Silent Dreams. ermm she and I are a work in progress, going slow, testing the waters. When I see her on Xmas, things will be verified. the face to face chemistry HAS to be there.

Tattoo
she and I are a work in progress, going slow, testing the waters. When I see her on Xmas, things will be verified. the face to face chemistry HAS to be there.

Speaking of December stuffs, Piggle has already had her plane ticket booked to come to Vegas on December 1st.

C. C. Cowgirl
KMC Dating Service stick out tongue

Shelbert Lemon
.... and just because I happen to care about the look of the ones I am dating, it does not make me a bad person.

so basically you have a preference ... dont we all?
If its just looks then I dont see the big deal. We are all attracted to different sorts. If its based on other things like if they are rich or poor, social status, as well as looks.... then that would be shallow.

That's just how I see it.
Regardless... I think you are a decent person.

Rogue Jedi
Speaking of December stuffs, Piggle has already had her plane ticket booked to come to Vegas on December 1st. Ken, you are a lucky guy, my friend. from what I can see of her here, she seems mature and centered, and I foresee a long lasting happy relationship between you two. You will always have a fan in me.

Shelbert Lemon
Speaking of December stuffs, Piggle has already had her plane ticket booked to come to Vegas on December 1st. Thats so awesome! You guys will have fun. happy

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Thats so awesome! You guys will have fun. happy yes

Tattoo
Ken, you are a lucky guy, my friend. from what I can see of her here, she seems mature and centered, and I foresee a long lasting happy relationship between you two. You will always have a fan in me.

Piggle...mature...hysterical...I mean, she certainly is.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
so basically you have a preference ... dont we all?
If its just looks then I dont see the big deal. We are all attracted to different sorts. If its based on other things like if they are rich or poor, social status, as well as looks.... then that would be shallow.

That's just how I see it.
Regardless... I think you are a decent person.

I have many good sides big grin

And I care nothing about money or status smile It is just the physical appearance that I have problems with shrug

But as I said, I am sure that if I find the right guy, look matters nothing at all either smile

Rogue Jedi
Piggle...mature...hysterical...I mean, she certainly is. well, maturity is funny. Take me. I am SW geek, I collect lightsabers, I collect action figures and hot wheels, BUT...I am more than mature when it counts, like going to work, paying my bills, advancing in my career.

I think one MUST be immature to some point.

Kram3r
no, I am saying that guys like you and I arent Brad pitt...

No, Ken & Brendan are better than Brad Pitt. no expression

Rogue Jedi
who the Fugg is Brendan?

Tattoo
who the Fugg is Brendan?

Strangelove

Rogue Jedi
I knew that.

Strangelove
I knew that. LIES shock

Rogue Jedi
Herrooooo, Brendan. My name is John.

Strangelove
Herrooooo, Brendan. My name is John. Lovely.

I prefer being called Strangelove while on the boards though. Okay?

Rogue Jedi
cool, Love. OK if I call you Love for short?

Strangelove
cool, Love. OK if I call you Love for short? Yeah. Any derivative of Strangelove is cool.

Rogue Jedi
Love it is, then.

shin_gear
I am shallow!

Go ahead! Despise me!

I.... AM.... SHALLOW!

Have fun with this thread, best members of OTF roll eyes (sarcastic) tighthug

Are you a Halo fan? 313

InnerRise
I am shallow!

Go ahead! Despise me!

I.... AM.... SHALLOW!

Have fun with this thread, best members of OTF roll eyes (sarcastic) If by shallow you mean you're only interested in guys that you're physically attracted to then don't worry about it b/c it's not a bad thing and the majority of the world functions that way.

The first thing that usually draws someone to somebody else is their appearance....the way the look..........their attractiveness, which determines if you're attracted to them or not and will pursue them.

You didn't have to make a thread about being in the norm. There's nothing wrong with you..........concerning this anyway.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by InnerRise
If by shallow you mean you're only interested in guys that you're physically attracted to then don't worry about it b/c it's not a bad thing and the majority of the world functions that way.

The first thing that usually draws someone to somebody else is their appearance....the way the look..........their attractiveness, which determines if you're attracted to them or not and will pursue them.

You didn't have to make a thread about being in the norm. There's nothing wrong with you..........concerning this anyway.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

That was nice to hear! Thank you hug

Originally posted by shin_gear
tighthug

Are you a Halo fan? 313

A little big grin

Wild-Cherry
I think most people are at least a little shallow stick out tongue

And I happen to know, you are a lovely person inside and out, no matter what you say roll eyes (sarcastic)

I could never despise you xD hug

Shin_Blax
I agree. And don't worry about Tatoo, he just hates you because he wishes he could eat as much as you do be as skinny as you are. I kinda do too.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Shin_Blax
I agree. And don't worry about Tatoo, he just hates you because he wishes he could eat as much as you do be as skinny as you are. I kinda do too. Fast metabolism love

stick out tongue

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
I think most people are at least a little shallow stick out tongue

And I happen to know, you are a lovely person inside and out, no matter what you say roll eyes (sarcastic)

I could never despise you xD hug Originally posted by Shin_Blax
I agree. And don't worry about Tatoo, he just hates you because he wishes he could eat as much as you do be as skinny as you are. I kinda do too.

Thank you guys big grin

I do not mind Tattoo's behaviour but I mind his reaction to me being shallow stick out tongue Therefore I decided to make a thread to show everyone! If they do not like me for being me, then I at least know who is a true friend and not happy

Sol Valentine
I'm shallow sometimes, everyone has it in them.

I love you for the person you are.

Shin_Blax
Indeed. Literally despising someone for a character trai is pretty sad erm

But.. eh. What're you gonna do? This IS the toilet of KMC after all. The majority of the more jerkish members tend to frequent this particular forum.

And people say the SW VS. is bad..

Sol Valentine
Those who despise people because of thier traits despise themselves much worse.

Robtard
But if I was at a party, I would not pick the bald guy with glasses and pointy teeth...

What if he has a humongous penis though?

Shin_Blax
lol

Sol Valentine
She better hit that if he does.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Robtard
What if he has a humongous penis though?

If it was the kind of party without clothes, I would probably not walk with my head up high anyway shrug roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ordained
OOOOOOOOOOO. Whoop!

Sol Valentine
I've seen those parties on those Adult Channels, damn it's ugly.

C. C. Cowgirl
Can not imagine it is any fun stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
those things are filled with sausages, women parts, white stuff, and really inhuman postions, and a 9-way free for all.

Newjak
I am shallow!

Go ahead! Despise me!

I.... AM.... SHALLOW!

Have fun with this thread, best members of OTF roll eyes (sarcastic) I don't despise you stick out tongue

C. C. Cowgirl
Thank you hug

Sol Valentine
You're welcome.

Newjak
Thank you hug If you were speaking to me then thank you big grin

PiruBlood
I am shallow!

Go ahead! Despise me!

I.... AM.... SHALLOW!

u aint shallow u just need to get laid thats all.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Shin_Blax
Indeed. Literally despising someone for a character trai is pretty sad erm

But.. eh. What're you gonna do? This IS the toilet of KMC after all. The majority of the more jerkish members tend to frequent this particular forum.

And people say the SW VS. is bad..

The fact that she would lie to the guy and make him think she likes him for his inner self is what would make me despise a shallow person.

You can be attracted to a hot body, but to blatantly lie to their face just to get closer physically is where I draw the line.

C. C. Cowgirl
The fact that she would lie to the guy and make him think she likes him for his inner self is what would make me despise a shallow person.

You can be attracted to a hot body, but to blatantly lie to their face just to get closer physically is where I draw the line.

I never lie smile

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by PiruBlood

I have had enough of that yes

I need to stay away from relationships roll eyes (sarcastic)

PiruBlood
I have had enough of that yes

I need to stay away from relationships roll eyes (sarcastic)

i bet u havent.

C. C. Cowgirl
I bet I have smile

Sol Valentine
I bet $500 on C.C!

PiruBlood
I bet I have smile

no u havent. your still being prude just by your attitude.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
I bet $500 on C.C!

Coward stick out tongue

no u havent. your still being prude just by your attitude.

Prude? ermm

Tattoo
I never lie smile

Your exact quote, which I present to you again.

"I could with ease approach any gorgeous guy and without any doubts make him believe it was something about his inner that made me interested"

If that's not lying then I don't know what is.

PiruBlood
Coward stick out tongue

Prude? ermm

my bad i ment shallow. i bet your the type of girl who digs the brad pitt looking guys right?

C. C. Cowgirl

"I could with ease approach any gorgeous guy and without any doubts make him believe it was something about his inner that made me interested"

That is lying yes

C. C. Cowgirl
my bad i ment shallow. i bet your the type of girl who digs the brad pitt looking guys right?

http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050212/050212_moonstruck_hmed_6p.hmedium.jpg
In every aspect of his work big grin

PiruBlood

oh so shes that type of girl. in the hood we call them hood rats just so u know.

Tattoo
That is lying yes

Yeah, I already established this.

If you want to throw my name into a thread saying what I've said to you, give people the full context next time.

Burning thought
hate and despise is a strong word...your only human afterall, a lot of people are shallow apart from those who have nothing at all or have very intricate reasons why not, nobody wants to have sex with a monstrously freakish looking person

C. C. Cowgirl
Yeah, I already established this.

If you want to throw my name into a thread saying what I've said to you, give people the full context next time.

I used your name because you were the reason I made this thread big grin

Aaaaand; I never lie smile

PiruBlood
http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050212/050212_moonstruck_hmed_6p.hmedium.jpg
In every aspect of his work big grin

not only are u shallow but your a gold digger also eh?

C. C. Cowgirl
oh so shes that type of girl. in the hood we call them hood rats just so u know.

I am the type of girl you would never get big grin

not only are u shallow but your a gold digger also eh?

Nicolas Cage > Brad Pitt anytime droolio

Tattoo
I used your name because you were the reason I made this thread big grin

Aaaaand; I never lie smile

Yes and you told people I despise you for being shallow without giving them the exact reason why I said this, instead you made it out to be you begging for attention and made me the evil antagonist.

C. C. Cowgirl
Yes and you told people I despise you for being shallow without giving them the exact reason why I said this, instead you made it out to be you begging for attention and made me the evil antagonist.

You are evil and you are my antagonist yes

I never lie and I do not know why you think I ever would shrug

There is no reason to lie smile

PiruBlood
I am the type of girl you would never get big grin

Nicolas Cage > Brad Pitt anytime droolio

i wouldnt even want your stanky vagina britney spears has a better vagina than you. i should call P.E.TA on you cuz you torture your beaver constatly.

Secretus

my bad i ment shallow.

Huh? lol

C. C. Cowgirl
i wouldnt even want your stanky vagina britney spears has a better vagina than you. i should call P.E.TA on you cuz you torture your beaver constatly.

Have you had my vagina? ermm

Have you had Britney Spear's vagina? ermm

You suck at insulting stick out tongue

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Secretus
Huh? lol

nm that shit i havent slept for 48 hours plus im multitasking.

Secretus
nm that shit i havent slept for 48 hours plus im multitasking.

Gotcha.

TRH
hmm

Tattoo
You are evil and you are my antagonist yes

I never lie and I do not know why you think I ever would shrug

There is no reason to lie smile

Not evil, just don't like shallow liars. smile

C. C. Cowgirl
Then what do you have against me? ermm

Tattoo
Then what do you have against me? ermm Originally posted by Tattoo
Not evil, just don't like shallow liars. smile

PiruBlood
Have you had my vagina? ermm

Have you had Britney Spear's vagina? ermm

You suck at insulting stick out tongue

its pretty ovious you aint attractive. i mean cmon cowgirl? that says it right there. and further more whats the deal with you trying to look for a date online? nobody wants a fat bimbo like you. i bet you pray to god everynight asking to get laid but never happens. i mean god damn even the little horny 13 year olds wont go near you. you scare them to death cause everytime your legs are spread it smells like there school cafiteria wich is usualy moldy rotted food. and you do know chicks who go for the stud dudes usualy are self concious right?

C. C. Cowgirl

I never lie ermm

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
CC Cowgirl, ignore them. If a person goes this low, they have to be low themself.

Tattoo
I never lie ermm

Right, and I'm Lindsay Lohan's freckled t!t.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by dfsjkldsflkdsfk
CC Cowgirl, ignore them. If a person goes this low, they have to be low themself.

im sorry and you are?and are u even american?

Tattoo

Says the sock who can't take the hint that no one wants him here.

PiruBlood

lol wow

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
Says the sock who can't take the hint that no one wants him here.

Plenty of people willsmile
But who wants YOU here?wink
Besides the geeks, i mean

PiruBlood

lol @ geek lol oh your so tough lmao. some body better call brad and angelina cause i think they lost one of there adopted kids.

C. C. Cowgirl
its pretty ovious you aint attractive. i mean cmon cowgirl? that says it right there. and further more whats the deal with you trying to look for a date online? nobody wants a fat bimbo like you. i bet you pray to god everynight asking to get laid but never happens. i mean god damn even the little horny 13 year olds wont go near you. you scare them to death cause everytime your legs are spread it smells like there school cafiteria wich is usualy moldy rotted food. and you do know chicks who go for the stud dudes usualy are self concious right?

I am attractive yes

Cowgirl is from a song and I happen to like western movies stick out tongue

I do not want a date online, I would never be able to manage a long-distance relationship smile

I can think of a lot of people that would like a fat bimbo like me big grin

I am not religious stick out tongue

I do not get laid because I do not want to get laid roll eyes (sarcastic)

I consider 13 years old too young for relationships yes

And do you have any idea how much it would possibly take to actually scare someone to death? It is impossible to do by mere looks and behaviour ermm

C. C. Cowgirl

You just lied oh

You said you did not like liars ermm

Tattoo

Geek is synonymous with KMC. If you're a regular here then you are a geek, it's a god damn internet message board. roll eyes (sarcastic)

PiruBlood
I am attractive yes

Cowgirl is from a song and I happen to like western movies stick out tongue

I do not want a date online, I would never be able to manage a long-distance relationship smile

I can think of a lot of people that would like a fat bimbo like me big grin

I am not religious stick out tongue

I do not get laid because I do not want to get laid roll eyes (sarcastic)

I consider 13 years old too young for relationships yes

And do you have any idea how much it would possibly take to actually scare someone to death? It is impossible to do by mere looks and behaviour ermm

hey w/e we all know that your a lying sack of shit anyways so.

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
Geek is synonymous with KMC. If you're a regular here then you are a geek, it's a god damn internet message board. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Finally. I never thought i would hear a KMC member admitting he was a geek, as it is a FACT that everyone in here is. You, sir, have earned my respect.

C. C. Cowgirl
Your thoughts to think, but I never lie shrug

Tattoo
You just lied oh

You said you did not like liars ermm

Shallow liars. wink

PiruBlood
Your thoughts to think, but I never lie shrug

oviously you are because you have another kmc name

Wild-Cherry
hey w/e we all know that your a lying sack of shit anyways so. Sorry to interfere, but...First of all, she is more attractive than any girl you could ever hope for angel

Also, You're not impressing anyone with your knowledge of 'the hood' and racial slurs. Just making yourself look even worse, if possible big grin

Tattoo
Finally. I never thought i would hear a KMC member admitting he was a geek, as it is a FACT that everyone in here is. You, sir, have earned my respect.

I embraced my geekdom years ago.

Wild-Cherry
Finally. I never thought i would hear a KMC member admitting he was a geek, as it is a FACT that everyone in here is. You, sir, have earned my respect. I am most certainly not a geek mhm

Maybe a nerd...or loser...or dork...ninja

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
I embraced my geekdom years ago.

OK. Who is Schecters two most stupid friends? I need it for the KMC movie...

PiruBlood
Sorry to interfere, but...First of all, she is more attractive than any girl you could ever hope for angel

Also, You're not impressing anyone with your knowledge of 'the hood' and racial slurs. Just making yourself look even worse, if possible big grin

racial slurs? care to show me what racial thing i said?

Vinny Valentine
I am shallow!

Go ahead! Despise me!

I.... AM.... SHALLOW!

Wow, you're even more of a ***** then I thought laughing

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Wow, you're even more of a ***** then I thought laughing

I FINALLY GOT IT!
You and Tired Hiker are the pranksters, good roles for Fred & George!

Tattoo
OK. Who is Schecters two most stupid friends? I need it for the KMC movie...

roll eyes (sarcastic) Like I'd tell you that.

Wild-Cherry
racial slurs? care to show me what racial thing i said? Originally posted by PiruBlood
im sorry and you are?and are u even american? Originally posted by PiruBlood
lol @ geek lol oh your so tough lmao. some body better call brad and angelina cause i think they lost one of there adopted kids. Were you implying something else?

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
roll eyes (sarcastic) Like I'd tell you that.

That means you are one of them... Who is the other one?

Tattoo
That means you are one of them... Who is the other one?

*reverts back to third grade*

Yo mama!

dfsjkldsflkdsfk

Yo mama!

smile

PiruBlood
Were you implying something else?

hey thats not racial i never used any sort of dirogitory term to insult any culture. the shit i meant by the angelina and brad crack is my way of saying this kid is a child and his parents dont want him so put his ass up for adoption. and the whole r u american thing was a question cuz of dudes name. unless you show me saying the n word or any other racial remarks you cant make such a claim.

Sol Valentine
Ignore him Tatoo, he's still young and Naive

PiruBlood

Yo mama!

dawg you really need to crush this guy. peep this that guys mother is like a shot gun 5 cocks and she's loaded.

Sol Valentine
Uh oh! Here it comes!

*Moves the crowd back*

begin!

Tattoo
dawg you really need to crush this guy. peep this that guys mother is like a shot gun 5 cocks and she's loaded.

Meh, I don't see reason to crush him. I'll just **** around until he's banned.

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Ignore him Tatoo, he's still young and Naive

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

dfsjkldsflkdsfk

PiruBlood
dfsjkldsflkdsfk's moms **** is so huge she used gary coleman as a tampon.

dfsjkldsflkdsfk

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wild-Cherry
hey thats not racial i never used any sort of dirogitory term to insult any culture. the shit i meant by the angelina and brad crack is my way of saying this kid is a child and his parents dont want him so put his ass up for adoption. and the whole r u american thing was a question cuz of dudes name. unless you show me saying the n word or any other racial remarks you cant make such a claim. hense my askign what you were implying angel

sorry for the accusation, but I can honestly tell you, CC ( imo, and that of many, many men ) Is absolutely gorgeous smile

dfsjkldsflkdsfk

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sol Valentine
See?

naive.

dfsjkldsflkdsfk

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
Loooooooooooooooooooooo

PiruBlood
hense my askign what you were implying angel

sorry for the accusation, but I can honestly tell you, CC ( imo, and that of many, many men ) Is absolutely gorgeous smile

hey i admit i aint the best looking guy hell my head has been used as a punching bad god only knows how many times. only reason why people outside the net like me is cause my personailty. why do you think i aint got a pic on here? just because cowgirl puts on a picture here at kmc how u know its really her?

C. C. Cowgirl
hense my askign what you were implying angel

sorry for the accusation, but I can honestly tell you, CC ( imo, and that of many, many men ) Is absolutely gorgeous smile He is just not ready to face that fact stick out tongue

He just can not think of any good insults so he attacks my appearance and my 'non-existant' sex-life stick out tongue

I am surprised he have not tried insulting my mom yet shock

Wild-Cherry
hey i admit i aint the best looking guy hell my head has been used as a punching bad god only knows how many times. only reason why people outside the net like me is cause my personailty. why do you think i aint got a pic on here? just because cowgirl puts on a picture here at kmc how u know its really her? Well, do you think the pics I post are not of me? smile

Wild-Cherry
He is just not ready to face that fact stick out tongue

He just can not think of any good insults so he attacks my appearance and my 'non-existant' sex-life stick out tongue

I am surprised he have not tried insulting my mom yet shock Which would also fail xD stick out tongue

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
Which would also fail xD stick out tongue

These guys ARE phailssmile

Sol Valentine
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooh

PiruBlood
Well, do you think the pics I post are not of me? smile

lets change the subject.

dfsjkldsflkdsfk