If you got lost in a Dark Forest....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
What would you do?

A. Wait to be Rescue.

B. Find your way back home.

C. Settle down and live in the forrest for the rest of your life. Your survival will depend on the skills you possess. You cannot go back home. Once you make this choice. You can NEVER go back. The forrest will be your new home.

Think and choose carefully.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
What would you do?

A. Wait to be Rescue.

C. Settle down and live in the forrest for the rest of your life. Your survival will depend on the skills you possess. You cannot go back home. Once you make this choice. You can NEVER go back. The forrest will be your new home.

I would head down hill and follow any river I find.

SpearofDestiny
What would you do?

A. Wait to be Rescue.

If I choose C, will I ever see another human again ?

Alfheim
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
If I choose C, will I ever see another human again ?

Nah you just cant leave.....tempting choice.

SpearofDestiny
Well, I kinda always had a fetish about living by myself, naked in the wild, like Tarzan. Within a few years, my muscles would become more defined, and I'd be hunting another animals.

But if there are no other humans around, then wtf's the point ?

I would choose B, Find my way back home.

Bardock42
B.

How is that in any way philosophy and not...well...Off-Topic.

DigiMark007
Claim the forest as my own. Chop it down, sell it for real estate. Move to the Bahamas. Have a hot wife and 3 annoying kids. Play video games constantly.

debbiejo
I would find my way back home using my survival skills. Eating lots of while plants too. eat

Maybe little nudie baths in rivers.......

It could be quite an adventure!

Alfheim
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Claim the forest as my own.

If you do that you cant leave the forest. no expression

chithappens
What would you do?

A. Wait to be Rescue.

Not option A because not enough context to give any assumption you might be found.

Option C is dependent on survival skills in the wild which few of us have no likely no.

Few would pick anything besides B.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Alfheim

Very sharp eye. wink

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Alfheim

But if I chop the forest down and ship it to all parts of the Earth, my "forest" increases in dimension.

wink

leonheartmm
c. but only if i had a solar battery charger and a laptop with a 22 inch screen and free high speed wi fi range. lol. now if i had the girl i like with me, it wud be a very different story{and if the forest was sumthing out of abeautiful fantasy novel}. id never leave!

leonheartmm
hmmm, we WOULD require birth control though. maybe an infinite contraceptive dispenser embarrasment smile

Kelly_Bean
What would you do?

A. Wait to be Rescue.

I'm definately an adventurer so I'd scavenge for a way out while looking for life on my way.

Grinning Goku
A little of A and B.

The Black Ghost
B--if you get home you can always go back and this time you can bring whatever/whoever you want---unless what you want is solitude. Then just you.

Rogue Jedi
B. I would try and find my way home. although if forced to choose C, I would be able to survive. would I have a knife or anything?

Emilinka
C, i hate society, and if a fate such as that is forced upon me im willing to take it, plus i believe i have great survival skills. and i love my solitude.

Baylin
I would find my way home, realise real life is shit and then go back and live out my days as a happy woodsman

C. C. Cowgirl
What would you do?

A. Wait to be Rescue.

B; Since help might never come and I hate dark places stick out tongue

dadudemon
What would you do?

A. Wait to be Rescue.

I am an eagle scout and got my wilderness survival merit badge. Where's the problem again? confused

ragesRemorse
i would start a forest fire to help the rescuer's find me.

TRH
B

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Emilinka
C, i hate society, and if a fate such as that is forced upon me im willing to take it, plus i believe i have great survival skills. and i love my solitude.

You should run away to a forest

SelphieT
It'd be scary as hell......but I'd have to go with B.

kodak
What would you do?

A. Wait to be Rescue.

Think and choose carefully. I'd ask Sean Kennedy what to do.

or B.

Strangelove
B

Kumar
lol, i like how those are 3 of the 4 ending options for the monomyth. Rescue from without, Return, and, well... the last one doesn't have a name but its basically stay in the other world.

i would chose option D, Master of Both Worlds.

~Forever*Alone~
i would choose c, because i would get hopelessly lost trying to find my way home, and i havent got much faith in being rescued.

plus, i think i would be very able to take care of myself in that kind of situation.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
i would choose c, because i would get hopelessly lost trying to find my way home, and i havent got much faith in being rescued.

plus, i think i would be very able to take care of myself in that kind of situation.

Well, I would rape you while you were in the forest. Rape..........

Rape. no expression

I hope you know that this is just a joke...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.