Neji vs Gaara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Sexy
no transformation to Shukaku

Sol Valentine
Neji can do it.

Violent2Dope
Neiji cannot do it, he loses against Gaara without getting a blow in.

Magee
I dont think Neji is fast enough to get past his sand.

ladov52014
ya know what timeing are we talking about cause i beileve neiji if its shippuuden but if its just naruto garaa for sure..... neiji would i beileve demolish garaa for a fake he is older and he a jounin in hidden leaf garaa is kazekage BUT thats the sand in the leaf he wouldn't be soooooo theirs my input

Sol Valentine
Naara

Violent2Dope
Neiji is not fast enough to get past his barrier. Gaara would win whether it's Shippuden or not. He was thrashing Deidara who had to resort to cheap tricks to win.

Shin_Blax
Originally posted by ladov52014
ya know what timeing are we talking about cause i beileve neiji if its shippuuden but if its just naruto garaa for sure..... neiji would i beileve demolish garaa for a fake he is older and he a jounin in hidden leaf garaa is kazekage BUT thats the sand in the leaf he wouldn't be soooooo theirs my input

That didn't even make sense erm

V2D is correct. Neji isn't fast enough to get past Gaaras' sand, so he will eventually lose.

Violent2Dope
He will automatically lose. One sand burial and it's over.

Shin_Blax
Indeed. Unlike Rock Lee, Neji doesn't have the speed nessisary to constantly dodge Gaara's attacks. His only hope is the spinning heaven;y palms.

ladov52014
the palm tech would **** garaa up aint that hard to get close to him just hard to hit him if he is close neiji's speed is dominate and plus it being chakra points neiji would shut his off and than garaa is ****ing dead

Violent2Dope
the palm tech would **** garaa up aint that hard to get close to him just hard to hit him if he is close neiji's speed is dominate and plus it being chakra points neiji would shut his off and than garaa is ****ing dead He wouldn't even get past his sand shield, that's what I'm saying. Neiji is nowhere near fast enough, and Gaara would be crushing him with constant sand attacks.

ladov52014
listen lee was fast to get by ok

that was with the weights off neiji was still faster than him ONLY unlocking the gates would neiji NOT have a chance sooo with that said he can get by and neiji is a genius so he would figure out a way im sure he was more than 3 techs soooo thats all i say cause neiji is the shit i mean come on

Shin_Blax
I fail to see how Neji is faster then Rock Lee honestly erm

Lee without his weights and still recovering from hos operation was still moving faster then Neji was when he was fighting the archer/spider guy.

Violent2Dope
listen lee was fast to get by ok

that was with the weights off neiji was still faster than him ONLY unlocking the gates would neiji NOT have a chance sooo with that said he can get by and neiji is a genius so he would figure out a way im sure he was more than 3 techs soooo thats all i say cause neiji is the shit i mean come on Neiji is slower than Lee. no expression Neji a genius? That's cool. Gaara is a mass murderer who is at the S rank level and is now Kazekage.

leonheartmm
neiji is faster than weightless lee. hes only slower than a 3 gates lee. initially, neiji wud have won. but after time skip, gaara was creating shields large and powerful enough to completely contain city destroying explosions of diedara and sand constructs as big as the hidden sand village itself. i dunno, we havent seen much of neiji's post time skip powers.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by leonheartmm
neiji is faster than weightless lee. hes only slower than a 3 gates lee. initially, neiji wud have won. but after time skip, gaara was creating shields large and powerful enough to completely contain city destroying explosions of diedara and sand constructs as big as the hidden sand village itself. i dunno, we havent seen much of neiji's post time skip powers. Neiji is NOT faster than weightless Lee, no evidence even hints at that, I dare you to prove it. Before time skip Neiji would have been dead as well, Gaara survived Hidden Lotus, who else can say that? After time skip, Gaara definately wins.

Haruhi
Actually, I think Leon has a point. Keep in mind that Neji and Lee fought a lot and presumably, Lee fought without weights on (making him faster). And even then, Neji easily won. So, while it's more speculation than anything, Neji HAS bested Lee without his weights on (This is more evident,when he looked nonchalant, even when Lee took his weights off against Gaara), therefore he can at least fight against that level of speed.. or is on it.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Haruhi
Actually, I think Leon has a point. Keep in mind that Neji and Lee fought a lot and presumably, Lee fought without weights on (making him faster). And even then, Neji easily won. So, while it's more speculation than anything, Neji HAS bested Lee without his weights on (This is more evident,when he looked nonchalant, even when Lee took his weights off against Gaara), therefore he can at least fight against that level of speed.. or is on it. He only wins due to the nature of his Taijutsu and his other techniques. Also, when did Neiji "easily" beat Lee without weights?

ZeroX
neji is going to have to work on his speed if he ever wants to consider taken on garra

Sol Valentine
Neji won't get past the Sand armor.

ZeroX
you don't to watch the whole naruto series to know that just up to the chunin exams

Sol Valentine
What?

Haruhi
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
He only wins due to the nature of his Taijutsu and his other techniques. Also, when did Neiji "easily" beat Lee without weights?

Not really stated, but certainly implied. Even when he took his weights off, Neji had a look of "Meh.." Like he wasn't impressed. It was only when he took off the 5th gate that Neji was like "WTF!?"

And, if Rock lee fought against Neji w/out weights on, I'm guessing he tried to blitz him with sheer speed... which, again, didn't impress Neji that much. That either means Neji is at least that fast or somehow he's able to get around it, some other way. His Taijutsu is better, but it still requires connection.

Shin_Blax
I think the thing with Neji is simply his blood limit and ultimo-defense. Unlike Gaara who was confused when Lee ran around him in circles and stuff Neji can see in every direction. And from that point if Lee tries to charge him with a speed blitz Neji just has to use his Heavenly Spin which will negate any move Lee has.

Magee
Its possible he could just counter every move using his byakugan when you watch his fight with that spider guy, he manages to deflect all them spiders rather easily, he can see every thing and know where every thing is in a certain range which is why Lee cant beat him considering he is pure h2h which is bad against some one like Neji no matter how fast you are.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Haruhi
Not really stated, but certainly implied. Even when he took his weights off, Neji had a look of "Meh.." Like he wasn't impressed. It was only when he took off the 5th gate that Neji was like "WTF!?"

And, if Rock lee fought against Neji w/out weights on, I'm guessing he tried to blitz him with sheer speed... which, again, didn't impress Neji that much. That either means Neji is at least that fast or somehow he's able to get around it, some other way. His Taijutsu is better, but it still requires connection. He wasn't like ZOMG HOLY SHIT when Lee took off the weights cause he's seen it before. Neiji has has so many defenses against Lee, that is why he wins.

Shin_Blax
Indeed. Again proving the unfortunate fact that Rock Lee will always be a second rate ninja when it comes to power. Speed is nothing against someone who knows how to use his chakra efficiently.

if at the very beginning of the match Between Lee and Gaara Gaara had just formed that sand shield Lee wouldn't have been able to get in a single hit.

leonheartmm
actually no, neiji always beat lee with his weights OFF. and reguardless of chakra control or not, he had to have reflexes and speed enough to counter each blow and speead enough to actually give a counyter blow to neiji. he is easily in the first 2-3 gates category. thats why guy stated that lee had to have 3 gates open to beat him.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by leonheartmm
actually no, neiji always beat lee with his weights OFF. and reguardless of chakra control or not, he had to have reflexes and speed enough to counter each blow and speead enough to actually give a counyter blow to neiji. he is easily in the first 2-3 gates category. thats why guy stated that lee had to have 3 gates open to beat him. No, that is an assumption. Nowhere is it even implied that Neiji is faster than Lee. And reflexes and speed are two very different things.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No, that is an assumption. Nowhere is it even implied that Neiji is faster than Lee. And reflexes and speed are two very different things.

surely u jest. nowhere is it explicitly STATED, that he is faster. it is implied all over the place. i understand that reflexes and speed are 2 different things but to ATTACK and beat lee, niji WOULD have to be fast enough to keep up with him. and again, neiji wasnt impressed with his 2 gate speed. also remember his fights against spidey and kyuubi chakra naruto.

Magee
Neji would beat Lee unless he opened the gates at which point there is not mch Neji could do to defend.

Violent2Dope
I have seen Neiji fight, his speed is nowhere near Lee's.

Magee
I have seen Neji fight, his reflex speed is enough to counter lee with out weights. Lee is indeed faster but it does not matter because Neji has byakugan which makes it almost impossible for Lee to land a hit and lets face it, he is not going to figure out his weak spot.

Violent2Dope
Anyway, this is Neiji vs. Gaara and Neiji falls.

Magee
Yea he loses but its a fight I would like to see as Neji would put up a decent fight. Would be good if they made some sort of spin off from Naruto where they just had loads of people fighting each other, every episode being a vs match between two opponents, would be great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.