Just who?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
Hahahaha. PiruBlood and the other pathetic fools... Saying GTFO out and so. Dont you understand? Who should make me`? Ban me, and i returns? And right now, i am unbanable. Both Ushgarak and WrathfulDwarf failedwink

Sol Valentine
Why? Do you have something aganst KMC?

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
Yes, i do.

kodak
did nobody care about your posts?

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by dfsjkldsflkdsfk
Yes, i do.

Why keep coming then? ermm

Impediment
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Why? Do you have something aganst KMC?

It's just a Troll. Ignore it and it'll be banned eventually.

Sol Valentine
Well, don't come here anymore. And What is it that you have against us?

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
Originally posted by kodak
did nobody care about your posts?

No. I have deeper reasons.

kodak
No. I have deeper reasons. and such a reason would be?

dfsjkldsflkdsfk

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
Originally posted by Impediment
It's just a Troll. Ignore it and it'll be banned eventually.

Check me website.
www.freewebs.com/judgeworld

This is socking, i am definetely not trolling. I stopped trolling two months ago, and Kibbz, my student, is currently trolling KMC as Malenfant.

kodak

Reverend Axel
Hahahaha. PiruBlood and the other pathetic fools... Saying GTFO out and so. Dont you understand? Who should make me`? Ban me, and i returns? And right now, i am unbanable. Both Ushgarak and WrathfulDwarf failedwink Don't you have anything better to do than be a total douche? No? Okay.

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
So you are saying.

"You people are all losers for bashing each other"
And then you join to bash those losers, Wouldnt that make you a bigger loser?

You see me bash anyone?smile
I am "playing" with the loserssmile Its a game to mesmile KMC is the chessboard, the members are my brickssmile

Reverend Axel
You see me bash anyone?smile
I am "playing" with the loserssmile Its a game to mesmile KMC is the chessboard, the members are my brickssmile How many chessboards use bricks? confused

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Don't you have anything better to do than be a total douche? No? Okay.

Yes, i do. Thats why i dont sock veyr much anymore. If i had no better to do, i would be on for hours every day. Stupid. Its pathetic people like you that makes KMC so low, yet so funsmile

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
How many chessboards use bricks? confused

This onewink

Reverend Axel
Yes, i do. Thats why i dont sock veyr much anymore. If i had no better to do, i would be on for hours every day. Stupid. Its pathetic people like you that makes KMC so low, yet so funsmile I make KMC "so Low". How does that make any sense? I'm a contributing member that doesn't get banned, and keep coming back. Honestly. I'm making KMC so low. Honestly.

Sol Valentine
Why don't you go back to your site, and forget about KMC? Cause you're making a bigger Cockhead ass of yourself by disrespecting KMC, and then coming back to revive hate.

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Why don't you go back to your site, and forget about KMC? Cause you're making a bigger Cockhead ass of yourself by disrespecting KMC, and then coming back to revive hate.

What KMC members thinks about me, i couldnt care less about as long as i have fun.

Reverend Axel
So. You come here and troll/sock/douche. Than you go and write about it on your freewebs blog for everyone to read, but only you care about? Its hard to understand. Not because I'm stupid, its just how stupid that idea is.

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
So. You come here and troll/sock/douche. Than you go and write about it on your freewebs blog for everyone to read, but only you care about? Its hard to understand. Not because I'm stupid, its just how stupid that idea is.

You are stupid. You are in my trap as long as you give me attention.
I dont care what people in ehre think about me, i just want attentionsmile

Kelly_Bean
I suggested that KMC get an IP ban, no luck.

Reverend Axel
I dont care what people in ehre think about me, i just want attentionsmile Well, thats sad. erm

Sol Valentine
Yeah.

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I suggested that KMC get an IP ban, no luck.

I have been IP banned exactly 180 times when this account is banned.

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
Well, thats sad. erm

Who cares? I find it funnywink

Secretus
I dont care what people in ehre think about me, i just want attentionsmile

Mommy and Daddy don't give you enough?

kodak

Reverend Axel
Who cares? I find it funnywink Again, that is sad. erm

Sol Valentine
He's probably gonna say yes.

Da Pittman
Spoon pitt_victory

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
Nah. This is a very little thing in my life. I have boxing and party and girls besides itwink But KMC is just fun when you are bored during the night and cant sleepsmile

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Da Pittman
Spoon pitt_victory Dio, Muthafuka. Holy Diver is my ringtone. big grinOriginally posted by dfsjkldsflkdsfk
Nah. This is a very little thing in my life. I have boxing and party and girls besides itwink But KMC is just fun when you are bored during the night and cant sleepsmile You're the one that needs attention.

Da Pittman
Spoon

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
Dio, Muthafuka. Holy Diver is my ringtone. big grin You're the one that needs attention.

Look at it like this... KMC is a thing i rarely does when boredsmile But when i finally do it, i want some fun, and gaining attention in here is funwink The sad thing is not what i do, but what you do... Reply to me and help me succeedsmile

Reverend Axel
Look at it like this... KMC is a thing i rarely does when boredsmile But when i finally do it, i want some fun, and gaining attention in here is funwink The sad thing is not what i do, but what you do... Reply to me and help me succeedsmile No, leave us out of this. This is about you, obviously, and you're moronic tendencies.

kodak
No, leave us out of this. This is about you, obviously, and you're moronic tendencies. i dont know about that, im pretty bored, so this is entertaining me.

Reverend Axel
i dont know about that, im pretty bored, so this is entertaining me. And you are?

kodak
And you are? im that guy who doesnt mind to be ignored, the one who never has anything real to say, the guy at the back of the room who you never even knew was there because hes nothing more then just some guy, i dont stand out.

Who am i?
Since nobody cares, Does it matter?

Reverend Axel
im that guy who doesnt mind to be ignored, the one who never has anything real to say, the guy at the back of the room who you never even knew was there because hes nothing more then just some guy, i dont stand out.

Who am i?
Since nobody cares, Does it matter? I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
im that guy who doesnt mind to be ignored, the one who never has anything real to say, the guy at the back of the room who you never even knew was there because hes nothing more then just some guy, i dont stand out.

Who am i?
Since nobody cares, Does it matter?

Anyways, you are smarter than the rest and got my respectsmile
contact me: [email protected]

kodak
I'm sorry, I wasn't listening. Thats ok, i knew you wouldnt

Bardock42
Hahahaha. PiruBlood and the other pathetic fools... Saying GTFO out and so. Dont you understand? Who should make me`? Ban me, and i returns? And right now, i am unbanable. Both Ushgarak and WrathfulDwarf failedwink Who are you? hmm

Oh...Judgey. Oh well.

Violent2Dope
Hahahaha. PiruBlood and the other pathetic fools... Saying GTFO out and so. Dont you understand? Who should make me`? Ban me, and i returns? And right now, i am unbanable. Both Ushgarak and WrathfulDwarf failedwink No one finds you cool or funny, leave you stupid cockmucnhing prick. Go suck on your little needle dick, we don't want you.

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No one finds you cool or funny, leave you stupid cockmucnhing prick. Go suck on your little needle dick, we don't want you.

More attention, my tool, moresmile

Violent2Dope
More attention, my tool, moresmile More? More what? You want to have your ass pumped a little more? Nah man I'm straight. Btw, don't act like you are manipulating me, maybe I just find it fun to bash trolling/sock pricks like you, just like how you enjoy being a trolling/sock prick? Stupid f*cking dumbass.

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
More? More what? You want to have your ass pumped a little more? Nah man I'm straight. Btw, don't act like you are manipulating me, maybe I just find it fun to bash trolling/sock pricks like you, just like how you enjoy being a trolling/sock prick? Stupid f*cking dumbass.

But i AM manipulating yousmile
I want attention, you give it to mesmile

Violent2Dope
But i AM manipulating yousmile
I want attention, you give it to mesmile And I want to bash you, and you continue to troll, it all works out.smile

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
And I want to bash you, and you continue to troll, it all works out.smile

But still, this is all triggered by my choice... So i am the manipulator herewink

Violent2Dope
But still, this is all triggered by my choice... So i am the manipulator herewink No, I'm enjoying this, I like bashing people, and you happen to be a person I can bash with no one giving a shit, so I choose to bash you, it's MY choice. B*tch.wink

Bardock42
Nah, you two have a most symbiotic relationship. You should PM each other, you could live happily ever after.

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
No, I'm enjoying this, I like bashing people, and you happen to be a person I can bash with no one giving a shit, so I choose to bash you, it's MY choice. B*tch.wink

But if i dont troll, you cant bashsmile I control both these thingswink

Violent2Dope
But if i dont troll, you cant bashsmile I control both these thingswink People know who you are, they don't give a damn what I say to a sausage smoking cvnt like you.big grin

Sol Valentine
If they started PMing each other, Not even Pyron would know what to do.

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
People know who you are, they don't give a damn what I say to a sausage smoking cvnt like you.big grin

Know what? Screw it. I consider you an equalsmile You are smarter than the rest of the garbage in here

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
Raz, the only one who can ban me is on... See you.

Sol Valentine
Bye Bye cockhead.

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
Bye.

Dusty
You are all ****tards.

'cept for Rev.

dfsjkldsflkdsfk
Originally posted by Dusty
You are all ****tards.
Agreedbig grin They all give me the attention i seeks...

Strangelove
You are all ****tards.

'cept for Rev. love

Bardock42
You are all ****tards.

'cept for Rev.

Mean cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.