Your day will come

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

t3h_p!r4t3
You mother****ers messed with the wrong forum. CF will have revenge and it will not be pretty. Be prepared to have this site wiped completely from the interwebs. You have been warned....

Secretus
Hey Judge.

Bardock42
CF is a good second forum.

When KMC has a slow night and stuff.

Secretus
What's the link?

Les yeux clos
Originally posted by t3h_p!r4t3
You mother****ers messed with the wrong forum. CF will have revenge and it will not be pretty. Be prepared to have this site wiped completely from the interwebs. You have been warned.... Hee hee....strange little creature.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Secretus
What's the link?

Well, the thing is called confusion forums. You'll figure it out no expression

C. C. Cowgirl
What is CF? ermm

The Pict
Sad....

Wild-Cherry
You mother****ers messed with the wrong forum. CF will have revenge and it will not be pretty. Be prepared to have this site wiped completely from the interwebs. You have been warned.... This again? haermm

Violent2Dope
You mother****ers messed with the wrong forum. CF will have revenge and it will not be pretty. Be prepared to have this site wiped completely from the interwebs. You have been warned.... ...What?

SelphieT
........Okay.........

How does one forum mess with another forum?

Sol Valentine
That's some hilarious shit right there.

TRH
what the hell

Sol Valentine
This huy is HILARIOUS!

Barker
crylaugh

I lost my link to that shit..

Bardock42
Originally posted by SelphieT
........Okay.........

How does one forum mess with another forum? They sock and troll.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Bardock42
They sock and troll.

Wow.....

Thats kinda sad people from KMC would do that, I'd say we seem like one of the most..... mature forums? (not including the otf)

The Pict
Wow.....

Thats kinda sad people from KMC would do that, I'd say we seem like one of the most..... mature forums? (not including the otf)

It's not people from KMC, they're from Confusion Forums.

Bardock42
Wow.....

A few guys went on there and had some fun. Not trolling really, their forum is a garbage bin anyways. They came to our crib and messed it up though. Was kinda funny to me anyways.

Barker
A few guys went on there and had some fun. Not trolling really, their forum is a garbage bin anyways. They came to our crib and messed it up though. Was kinda funny to me anyways.
Seems like the classy thing to do would be to go to town with the people's IPs, and leave KMC alone. 131wank

lord xyz
They sock and troll. Maybe the OTF could do that to the GDF. hmm

SelphieT
Originally posted by The Pict
It's not people from KMC, they're from Confusion Forums.

No, you've got me all wrong. I meant, its sad that KMCers would go to "CF" and "have fun", and make their lame users want to stalk us.

The Pict
No, you've got me all wrong. I meant, its sad that KMCers would go to "CF" and "have fun", and make their lame users want to stalk us.

I'm not wrong. The people at Confusion Forums seek out other forums, like KMC, and go there to sock and troll. We didn't go there first.

SelphieT
Originally posted by The Pict
I'm not wrong. The people at Confusion Forums seek out other forums, like KMC, and go there to sock and troll. We didn't go there first.

Ah! Okay, I assumed that since this person was posting about how we should have "not messed with the wrong forum", it was some of our kmc guys wreaking havoc first....

Strangelove
You mother****ers messed with the wrong forum. CF will have revenge and it will not be pretty. Be prepared to have this site wiped completely from the interwebs. You have been warned.... Nice to know you guys stilli don't have a reason to live.

Violent2Dope
A few guys went on there and had some fun. Not trolling really, their forum is a garbage bin anyways. They came to our crib and messed it up though. Was kinda funny to me anyways. Haha loser CF.

Barker
Lol, he wasn't banned.

Lana
Ah! Okay, I assumed that since this person was posting about how we should have "not messed with the wrong forum", it was some of our kmc guys wreaking havoc first....

We "messed" with them by banning all the dumbasses after they trolled and socked here.

chillmeistergen
Wow, rival forums, who knew they existed...

So, what is KMC going to do about this then? Send some goons in to give 'em attitude?

Captain REX
Hah, you guys are still around? Pathetic. I'll be waiting for your attempt at a mess.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.