Black Panther v.s. Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Who wins? Both get 1 week prep

Soljer
I'd like to quote Validus when I say;

Prep is just an excuse to make shit up.

Sol Valentine
And you never told me that? How dare you.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sol Valentine

Sabretooth. (His abilities are far superior)

It's been done in the comics, BP lost and was about to get killed, when Wolverine jumped in and saved his black ass.

guy222
Originally posted by Sol Valentine

Sabes

jinzin
with a week of prep I give this to Tchalla... not that Creed's incapible of using prep, but Black Panther has far more vast resources than the tooth does. In a straight fight we all know Creed takes this, but in a prep fight I think we're playing more into BP's hands here.

tkitna
A weeks prep is to long for Creed to overcome. BP will win this everytime with that much prep.

Muck101
Could someone post scans of the sabertooth-BP fight? I'd have to think Panther could take sabertooth h2h. But I'm probably wrong.

braz
Originally posted by Muck101
Could someone post scans of the sabertooth-BP fight? I'd have to think Panther could take sabertooth h2h. But I'm probably wrong.

You are. In the recent Wolverine series, Black Panther was going at him pretty good, but it didnt last. If it wasnt for Wolvie, BP woulda died. Sabes beats BP in a straight up fight, but with prep given all of Black Panthers resources, he takes it quite easily.

jinzin
Originally posted by braz
You are. In the recent Wolverine series, Black Panther was going at him pretty good, but it didnt last. If it wasnt for Wolvie, BP woulda died. Sabes beats BP in a straight up fight, but with prep given all of Black Panthers resources, he takes it quite easily.

Meh most of BP's punches came off the benefit of a blindside while Sabretooth was semi distracted and surprised by all those old Lupan bones lying around.
Originally posted by Muck101

Like he said, you are:

1. http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/5097/sabesbpjf9.jpg
2. http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/738/sabesbp2hm2.jpg
3. http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/6615/sabesbp3jh5.jpg

Battlehammer
sabertooth wins

Soljer
Originally posted by Battlehammer
sabertooth wins

Not with a week of prep, he doesn't.

jinzin
Originally posted by Soljer
Not with a week of prep, he doesn't.

lol that was EXACTLY word for word what I was about to say.

Battlehammer
dam I dident realize there was a week of prep

grey fox
Originally posted by jinzin
with a week of prep I give this to Tchalla... not that Creed's incapible of using prep, but Black Panther has far more vast resources than the tooth does. In a straight fight we all know Creed takes this, but in a prep fight I think we're playing more into BP's hands here.

Pretty much.

"And here we have Mister Creed entering the battlefield, and whats that he has ? Seems to be a large pulse rifle, possibly stolen from a old Weapon X facility "

"Ah , and here we have T'challa stomping into the Battlefield with a 800ft tall Panther Mech, outfitted with Nuclear Warheads and Vulcan cannons. Some people say these matches are a tad unfair folks, but you know what, those people are pinko commies"

Tony Stark
Originally posted by jinzin
Meh most of BP's punches came off the benefit of a blindside while Sabretooth was semi distracted and surprised by all those old Lupan bones lying around.

Like he said, you are:

1. http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/5097/sabesbpjf9.jpg
2. http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/738/sabesbp2hm2.jpg
3. http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/6615/sabesbp3jh5.jpg

I haven't read that book... But my 1st question is there any other parts to their fight, because BP was wiping the floor with Sabes... 2nd What was Sabes distracted by, if BP blindsided him and that was the reason that he had the upper hand, because it looks like BP is talking to him prior to getting into it with him. 3rd Was it because Sabes had BP by the throat for his 1st offensive move against BP that you guys calling it lucky for BP that Logan showed up, because I don't think that showed Sabes as the victor in their scrap. IMO BP outshines Sabes in every category outside of strength. (BP is faster, more agile, a better fighter, way smarter and has many more things at his disposal during a fight). In any other book that's not an X-something title BP would be shown to be heads and shoulders above Sabes and would dominate him. In fact, I do believe that in one of the books BP cut Creeds head straight off without being touched once.

BP for the win FTW

Battlehammer
you shoudl read the issue.

Logan states he could smell blood and it was that of black panther. he was also so sure black panther would be killed that his tone was so feirce storm did not doubt him.

Black panther was helpless. Bleeding and was going to die. sabertooth new it and Logan new it.

actaully sabertooth is faster, stronger, better reflexes, far more durable, and has far greater experience and more agile.

you obviously know jack about sabertooth.

the fight you are talkign about took place in house of M false memories. It not cannon and never took place.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by grey fox

"Ah , and here we have T'challa stomping into the Battlefield with a 800ft tall Panther Mech, outfitted with Nuclear Warheads and Vulcan cannons. Some people say these matches are a tad unfair folks, but you know what, those people are pinko commies"

http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=prowlers15uy.jpg

Jimmy Buggs
If they have one week prep Black panther can just call wolvie to cut sabertooths head off with some sword.

Gecko4lif
Black panther and his "cosmic armlock" ftw

jinzin
Originally posted by Tony Stark
I haven't read that book... But my 1st question is there any other parts to their fight, because BP was wiping the floor with Sabes... 2nd What was Sabes distracted by, if BP blindsided him and that was the reason that he had the upper hand, because it looks like BP is talking to him prior to getting into it with him. 3rd Was it because Sabes had BP by the throat for his 1st offensive move against BP that you guys calling it lucky for BP that Logan showed up, because I don't think that showed Sabes as the victor in their scrap. IMO BP outshines Sabes in every category outside of strength. (BP is faster, more agile, a better fighter, way smarter and has many more things at his disposal during a fight). In any other book that's not an X-something title BP would be shown to be heads and shoulders above Sabes and would dominate him. In fact, I do believe that in one of the books BP cut Creeds head straight off without being touched once.

BP for the win FTW

No, that's the whole fight... And excuse me but wiping the floor with Sabes? Uhhhh no, he landed three shots off a blindside.. Like I said before Sabretooth was distracted by Lupin bones.. the anscestors of Wolverine and Sabretooth's heritage.

And no.. again it was a blind side.. the most talking BP did was a bit of trash talk while coming in on Sabes while Sabretooth's back was to him..
After Sabretooth regain composure BP wasn't outshining shit.. they went hhit for hit and Black Panther lost..

If you're being choked and need another superhero to come to your rescue you've lost the fight so your overrationaliations are nothing more than a load of bullshit...

And you're wrong about that other fight.. for one, it's not even 616, it happened during the House of M in which powers, histories, and linear time got FUBR'ed.
Aside from that Black Panther wasn't untouched, he got his gut ripped up halfway through that fight.... AND that fight was written by HUDLIN...
HUDLIN FOR GOD SAKES!

The same man who said Wakanda owns the world, That Black Panther's better than Cap, and had Black Panther putting the SILVER F***ING SURFER in an armbar.. holy shit.. it's a miracle that Creed lasted as long as he did...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.