I had crappy day, yesterday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Sit down, guys, I've got a story for you...

I was going to work, my tire blew and nearly shredded on the highway. I pulled over onto the shoulder. Nothing but Semi's are driving in the far right lane, so I've got these Semi Trucks flying past me at 70+ miles an hour just 2 feet away from me WHILE I am trying to jack up my car...the wind from the trucks is probably enough to knock a small child over. I get the car jacked up and I bust out my lug nut wrench and IT IS THE WRONG SIZE!!! somehow, my front tires ended up with different sized nuts than the rear tires...URRRGHH!! I call "work" and ask a coworker to come by with larger Lug nut wrench...I wait in the blistering sun for 40 mins and I get the tire replaced with the donut.....

When I got to work, we were busy as hell...two network drive crashed and the phone was ringing off the hook. (These network drives were used nationally by thousands of people.)

Later that day, I had to go to the doctor's office for my wife to get an IUD. My wife is a "small" lady so the doc could not get the IUD in all the way and had to take it out. No sex for a week because of the damage of putting in and taking out the IUD. We still haven't had sex after the c-section...

That means we can't have sex without a contraceptive.

To make it worse, my wife told the doc that it hurts at first when we start to have sex so later during the appointment the doctor talked to me about that: basically, the Doc thinks I have a big penis and that I am rough with my wife during intercourse.... sad I am nothing but gentle with my wife AND I take it slow sad and, honestly, I have an average size penis.

So my wife's gyno thinks I am a big dicked jerk and I can't have sex for a week after holding out for 8 weeks and on top of that, we can't have sex without a condom. (I don't think it is THAT bad to have to use condoms...) It will be 9...count them 9 weeks before I can get to "know" my wife again....sad

After we left the doctors office, we both were grumpy because we both wanted the IUD to work. (No hormones involved.)

THEN, I figured out that I don't have enough Paid Time Off for my sisters wedding so I have had to come into work early everyday to make up for it...THEN my wife called me after the doctors appointment (Because I went back to work...I work till 8 PM.) to ask me to take her half way to Tulsa to meet up with her mother because MY sister wanted to try on my wife's wedding dress so she didn't have to buy a new one. (The dress is stored at my mother-in-law's house.) My mother-in-law didn't want my little sister coming over and being there with just those two there because she didn't know my sister and thought it would be scary. I got pissed and said "not no but hell no" because my little sister wanted my wife to go out of her way with two small children during the hot summer and my mother-in-law was just being difficult.

Yesterday was a very very crappy day. Sorry this post was long...just wanted to vent to somebody.

Wild-Cherry
eep. shock

hug

I bet your wife will lighten up smile And hope things get easier.

Barker
Is this serious?

If so, sad petpet.

If not, no expression haermm.

Kelly_Bean
Masturbation?

C. C. Cowgirl
Sorry to hear that, dadudemon hug

You will see that everything will work out fine yes

Just seems like there has been a lot of things happening lately, and that might cause unbalance for many people hug

lord xyz
Aww, poor you. However, you make my life seem so great.

Sol Valentine
Sorry, hope your wifey gets better.

dadudemon
Seriously, you guys are so very nice. I am glad to be part of KMC. I feel a lot better now that you guys have given me your kind words.

I'm going to go home and hold my wife for a long time...I think we both need that.

again, thanks guys...you're the best.

lord xyz
Originally posted by dadudemon
Seriously, you guys are so very nice. I am glad to be part of KMC. I feel a lot better now that you guys have given me your kind words.

I'm going to go home and hold my wife for a long time...I think we both need that.

again, thanks guys...you're the best. hey, it's forums are for.

I said that to be interpretated any way you want. I would still mean it.

SelphieT
What a rough day, I hope things get better for you.

Well.....the only word I can really say for you and your wife is..... oral? laughing out loud

InnerRise
Not good at this type of thing.

"Keep trucking soldier. You can achieve anything you put your mind to."

confused

*Quickly Leaves*

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

S_D_J

again, thanks guys...you're the best.

so how is it going now?

everything ok?

worked out the sex issue? there are ways around it

hope you're both ok smile

TRH
I am sorry
Do hope that your wife gets better and you have better days soon

dadudemon
Originally posted by S_D_J
so how is it going now?

everything ok?

worked out the sex issue? there are ways around it

hope you're both ok smile

We figured that because she hadn't had text book sex in a while...she wasn't quite "ready" for the implant. "Things" tightened up after 3 months. (We didn't have "sex" sex about a month before she was due...we did "other" things for the last month.)

When we first got married, it took us about month of sex at least once a day before sex wasn't uncomfortable for her. She figures that if we have intercourse everyday for the next month an a half, by the time her next appointment comes around in October, she should be "ready" for the IUD with no problems. She does NOT want to do the hormone stuff because of the side effects AND she hates relying on a condom and refuses to use the diaphragm because it is uncomfortable and awkward.

We are both very happy now and I got my tire replaced Friday.

Thanks for askin' bro. Peace my KMC peeps and thanks again for the love.

Röland
That sucks dude, hope everything turned out okay, well I mean it seems it did.

I fail. haermm

Grinning Goku
Life can really suck, huh? All I'll tell you is only the strong survive. The weak must perish. Sometimes it seems as though fate hates you, but it's up to you to determine how you feel about and handle these difficult situations. Just continue to be there for your wife, be strong and stay strong.

Reverend Axel
Poor you. My 21 year old friend, married at 20, is getting a divorce. Now he's living in my room with me.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Poor you. My 21 year old friend, married at 20, is getting a divorce. Now he's living in my room with me.

As long as he is your friend...it should be fun...but yeah, I don't really think it is cool to get married so young.

dadudemon

Reverend Axel
As long as he is your friend...it should be fun...but yeah, I don't really think it is cool to get married so young. Okay. I'm not about to argue. Whatever.

dadudemon
Okay. I'm not about to argue. Whatever.

I got married young and it worked out great for me...it isn't the same for everyone...you can "argue" all you want, it doesn't bother me AND if I have the wrong attitude about something, I enjoy the education; seriously.

Scythe
I don't have to worry about those problems, thank you for brightening up my day!

Reverend Axel
I got married young and it worked out great for me...it isn't the same for everyone...you can "argue" all you want, it doesn't bother me AND if I have the wrong attitude about something, I enjoy the education; seriously. Well. My friends had been going out for 7 years. I thought they were ready. He thought they were ready. She, is a dumb ****.

dadudemon
Well. My friends had been going out for 7 years. I thought they were ready. He thought they were ready. She, is a dumb ****.

That's a whole hell of a lot longer than my wife and I dated. We dated for like 3 months and then I asked her if she wanted to marry me. It has been virtually bliss since then. She just now came into the computer room and sat on my lap while reading some of the posts with me and we made out for a few seconds and now she is off in the other room watching TV.

Tell your friend that I wish him the best of luck and to not give up on women yet. It may take many years for his heart to heal after that one, though. You just be a good friend to him. Good luck, bro.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.