Isaac's Loft - The Official Social Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Isaac's Loft
New York, New York

It's raining. You were caught out in the rain, on the rooftop of an apartment complex. You try to head back down the stairs, but it appears to have been locked behind you. The only way out of the rain is the top apartment of the building, some sort of loft. Getting more soaked with each passing second, you decide to try your luck.

You knock. No answer. You knock again. Still no answer, but the door creaks open. It closes behind you once you're in of its own free will.

The loft of Isaac Mendez is rather spacey, though very cluttered. Around the room seem to be easels, positioned randomly and all painted on. Taking a look at some of them, you notice that one looks particularly familiar...it seems to be a painting of you.

That's when you trip over the dead body of Isaac Mendez, landing face down in his congealed blood. There's a gun lying nearby, and he rather distinctly has no brain.

And then...

You realize that this is a social thread and that I'm just setting the mood. Welcome to the Heroes section! Wooo! Talk and stuff.

Tattoo
WooHoo! eek! I'm loving this Heroes forum already.

Tattoo
Alright, role call. Who all is gonna be a forum regular? stick out tongue

I'm Ken, some of you know me from the OTF and other forums, if you don't...well then, hi.

Strangelove
Me, Definitely.

I'm Brendan, but while on the forums, I prefer my handle, Strangelove. Some members have taken to calling me Strangles, and that's cool too.

Tattoo
Or you can call him Dr. Love. shrug

Strangelove
That works too.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Strangelove
That works too.

"There's no time for Jones, Dr. Love."

Quote rearranging, I lubs it. vin

Tattoo
I wonder if we need to change the title of this thread to "Isaac's Loft - The Official Social Thread" or something. ermm

Captain REX
Done.

I'm Jordan, and my favorite "Hero" is Sylar. He kills people. Grawr.

S_D_J
Hi, I'm Jay, been a member since 03 and my usual hang outs are the Videogames, Star Wars and as of late, the OTF

My favourites:

Fav Hero: Hiro (Had a hard time picking btwn him, Claire, Sylar and Peter)
Fav Sec Hero: Candice (Missy Peregrin droolio)
Fav non-Heroe: HRG (Ando is cool too)
Fav Actor: Masi Oka
Fav Episode: 0117 - Company Man
Fav Webcomic: War Buddies (CH 24-29) and Betty (CH39-42)
Fav Power: Flying
Fav Quotes:

Hiro: It is not the sword. It is the man.

Hiro: I look upset.
Ando: Go. Talk to yourself.
Hiro: No way... I scare me. You do it.

Ando: You look badass.
Hiro: Really?

Hiro: I am very special. I offer myself in trade. Release unspecial Ando and I go with you, okay?

Peter: If I go nuclear, if I blow up New York, do you know how many people will die?
Nathan: .07%

Linderman: Now you can't have any of my pot pie laughing

Micah: I have a cousin that eats like you. He's huge.
Candice: So am I.

I got some question regarding the Comics:

Should they all be discussed in one single thread, or can they have their separate threads for every story arc?

Should the announced Hardcover Comic be discussed separately as well?

Strangelove
Originally posted by S_D_J
I got some question regarding the Comics:

Should they all be discussed in one single thread, or can they have their separate threads for every story arc?

Should the announced Hardcover Comic be discussed separately as well? If there's going to be a thread on the graphic novels, they should all be in one thread, in my opinion.

Tattoo
If there's going to be a thread on the graphic novels, they should all be in one thread, in my opinion.

Ditto...one thread for all graphic novels.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Captain REX
Done.

I'm Jordan, and my favorite "Hero" is Sylar. He kills people. Grawr.

Hey REX, My real name is Mark. My favorite "Hero" is Hiro. He's a samurai like I am.

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Hey REX, My real name is Mark. My favorite "Hero" is Hiro. He's a samurai like I am.

Hey all. Name is Guy. Sylar is my fave

Piggle Humsy
I'm Piggle.
Though some people have taken to calling me Sophie yucky
which is my real name no expression

My fave character is Hiro happy
I'm in the UK and am way behind on the Heroes and watching of said show ermm

Tattoo
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I'm Piggle.
Though some people have taken to calling me Sophie yucky
which is my real name no expression

My fave character is Hiro happy
I'm in the UK and am way behind on the Heroes and watching of said show ermm

You need to forget about your sister and watch the damn episodes online.

Mairuzu
Real name miles... i believe my mother was drunk when she had me..

Favorite Hero is Future Peter, cause right now hes a putz

Bespin Bart
Future Peter looked very...Neo-esque. But he still hauled ass.

Tattoo
The days are dwindling down, just 9 days and some change. eek!

Captain REX
8 days now! And then the intrigue and Heroesism starts. eek!

Tattoo
8 days now! And then the intrigue and Heroesism starts. eek!

This forum is going to explode once we get fresh episodes. droolio

Strangelove
We can only hope

Captain REX
It's highly likely. When we have a whole forum dedicated to a subject, people notice and are inspired to join. yes

Tattoo
Especially when it's a good show.

Strangelove
Which...it is.

kodak
Heroes is "Great" or "Stan-lee-cameo-tastic", I'm Still not sure which is a more Correct term for the show.

Tattoo
Originally posted by kodak
Heroes is "Great" or "Stan-lee-cameo-tastic", I'm Still not sure which is a more Correct term for the show.

Well hello there True Believer. smile Heroes is "*orgasm-in-pants-tastic*".

EXCELSIOR!

kodak
laughing

6 days.

S_D_J
5 days

and I fear it'd be 8 days for me sad

Captain REX
Closing in on four days.

Tattoo
5 days

and I fear it'd be 8 days for me sad

icon5

What be this madness?

S_D_J
Don't live in the States sad

and not really a fan of watching it online

... but there's Demonoid yes

and it'd be around 2-3 days until the episode "arrives" at my PC big grin

Tattoo
Don't live in the States sad

and not really a fan of watching it online

... but there's Demonoid yes

and it'd be around 2-3 days until the episode "arrives" at my PC big grin

Yuck, you use Torrents?

Those things are so slow.

kodak
Originally posted by Tattoo
Yuck, you use Torrents?

Those things are so slow. I'd rather miss the full season wait the extra few months and buy it on dvd.

Tattoo
I'd rather miss the full season wait the extra few months and buy it on dvd.

Same here, or I'd stream the episodes on TV-Links. Not the highest quality, but it's damn good.

However I have another way to get episodes if I were in another country...and I'll have to tell him in PM.

Strangelove
I thought I'd make an oddball point....I assume people noticed that they changed the effect used when Candice used her power between episodes.....I liked the first way better.

That's my point ermm

Tattoo
I thought I'd make an oddball point....I assume people noticed that they changed the effect used when Candice used her power between episodes.....I liked the first way better.

That's my point ermm

I never really took notice on how it was done.

kodak
Same here, or I'd stream the episodes on TV-Links. Not the highest quality, but it's damn good.

However I have another way to get episodes if I were in another country...and I'll have to tell him in PM. hm, Im in Another Country.... Could i get a PM?

Strangelove
Watch the relevant scene in "Parasite" and then ".07%"

They even retroactively changed it in a flashback:

I just found a convenient YouTube video that shows exactly what I'm talking about:

m4TqHB6G9lE

The second one shown is the original effect, the one I like better

kodak
hm. original effect -> Better.

Tattoo

I just found a convenient YouTube video that shows exactly what I'm talking about:

m4TqHB6G9lE

I see your point, original effect is much better. It matches up with her effect when she posed as Simone.

Captain REX
I actually didn't notice, but now that you mention it...

S_D_J

m4TqHB6G9lE

I cant believe I didn't notice they changed it...

and yes, the original effect looks way better, it suits and serves her power a lot better than a Mistique's shapeshift effect

However I have another way to get episodes if I were in another country...and I'll have to tell him in PM.

*waits fo Tatto's PM* big grin

Captain REX
One day from now I will have just finished watching the premier of the second season.

Tattoo
Less than 24 hours. eek!

Captain REX
*tries to imitate that eerie noise that serves as the opening theme when the title comes on...but mostly fails*

Tattoo
*tries to imitate that eerie noise that serves as the opening theme when the title comes on...but mostly fails*

*points and laughs*

Strangelove
*tries to imitate that eerie noise that serves as the opening theme when the title comes on...but mostly fails* It's such a cool noise eek!

kodak
*Sits and waits for heroes to start*

Big Screen tv, Check.
Bag of Chips, Check.
Cake and Ice Cream, Check.
stiffy, *Looks at Missy Peregrym* Check.
Pop and or Drink of the sorts, Check.

Well im ready for tonight. how aboot you guys?

Mairuzu
Today !! ITS FINALLY COME

S_D_J
*Sits and waits for heroes to start*

Big Screen tv, Check.
Bag of Chips, Check.
Cake and Ice Cream, Check.
stiffy, *Looks at Missy Peregrym* Check.
Pop and or Drink of the sorts, Check.

Well im ready for tonight. how aboot you guys?

dude!, you'll be several pounds heavier

Ice Scream on a Stiffy What the f**k? ... don't go together

laughing

everyone enjoy the show tonight!!!

kodak
dude!, you'll be several pounds heavier

Ice Scream on a Stiffy What the f**k? ... don't go together

laughing

everyone enjoy the show tonight!!! Who cares about how fat i get, Its Heroes!

Agreed, Everyone have fun watching it.

Tattoo
I'll have all my snacks ready. eek!

Soda? Check
Pizza? Check
Chex Mix? Check
Ice Cream? Not yet, but we'll see.

kodak
2 hours and 8 mins left till it starts.

Tattoo
2 hours and 8 mins left till it starts.

Not for me. sad

kodak
Not for me. sad no Noes Ken, It can't be true, Say it aint so!

so like... Why the hell not?

Tattoo
no Noes Ken, It can't be true, Say it aint so!

so like... Why the hell not?

Pacific Timezone. cry

kodak
Pacific Timezone. cry oh man. Im sorry to hear that.

Strangelove
Pacific Timezone. cry 1 more hour petpet

kodak
you guys will F*cking love it.

S_D_J
waiting for it

It's only at 5% crybaby

but thanks to Tatoo, I'll see it by tomorrow, or in another 12 hours if I'm lucky big grin

Strangelove
you guys will F*cking love it. I already saw it ermm

Tattoo
waiting for it

It's only at 5% crybaby

but thanks to Tatoo, I'll see it by tomorrow, or in another 12 hours if I'm lucky big grin

Depends on how fast the guys can get it online.

EDIT: Wait, are you already downloading it?

Captain REX
So that was a fun way to start things off. By throwing us right back into mystery.

Strangelove
So that was a fun way to start things off. By throwing us right back into mystery. Totally b!tchin'

kodak
I already saw it ermm oh... well.. You f*cking loved it... right?

Tattoo
oh... well.. You f*cking loved it... right? MOTHER****ING YES! ermm I'm not Strangles, but I loved it too.

kodak
MOTHER****ING YES! ermm I'm not Strangles, but I loved it too. i felt you would.

Strangelove
And yes, Ken speaks for me too.

FCKING AMAZING

kodak
so... Same time next week?, See'yah. batman_wave

Captain REX
I'm interested in what this next episode has to do with Lizards.

Proteus
Mohinder (the lizard stick out tongue )?

Quincy
Maybe someone can control lizards as a power? Kensei perhaps?

S_D_J
Depends on how fast the guys can get it online.

EDIT: Wait, are you already downloading it?

yep, I was downloading, the problem was that the RS links kept being taken down, and I had to download the same piece as much as four times erm.

finally I used mirrors sites and it was all good.

and then another problem: my connection got caught off for the last day or so and couldn't get online. Now I'm here

MOTHER****ING YES! ermm I'm not Strangles, but I loved it too.

loved it too, though there are new mysteries, they will be explained through out the season, not to mention that cliffhangers get resolve in the next episode (given they still follow the same trend they had last season)

I'm interested in what this next episode has to do with Lizards.

dunno: Parasite was "Sylar being (or behaving) like a parasite"

.07% was a fun tittle, had nothing to do with story, but got mention twice.

who knows...

so... Same time next week?, See'yah. batman_wave

in the same bat-channel, at the same bat-time

Tattoo
.07% was a fun tittle, had nothing to do with story, but got mention twice.

.07% was the title of the episode because it was the percentage of the population Linderman speculated would be killed by the explosion, an "acceptable loss" according to him.

S_D_J
.07% was the title of the episode because it was the percentage of the population Linderman speculated would be killed by the explosion, an "acceptable loss" according to him.

yeah, I knew that big grin

... what I meant to say it's that the tittle isn't as important to the story, compared to what actually happened in the episode. it's a percentage, not even a number, a Smartass response by Linderman to Nathan's question, and then comic relief given by Nathan when Peter asks the same question ( even though Peter wasn't expecting an answer).

Lizard could mean just about anything (you can think of that has something to do with lizards), not an actual "Lizard" big grin

Strangelove
.07% had a lot to do with the plot of the episode, as well as the arc of the story.

Nathan was coming to grips with the loss of half of New York City. He knew it was morally wrong to allow that to happen, but the miniscule number of .07% was hanging over him the whole time.

S_D_J
I beg to differ

0.07% its a diminutive "number" for what it actually means.

.07% of what?, someone might ask. of the US population? of the entire world? or just New York

Linderman said it of the top of his head, cuz he had already calculated, and saying it in form of a percentage, it's to take the impact of what it means.

He didn't need to say it, though. Nathan didn't need a number to know what was going to happen was wrong. One Innocent person is enough to make someone at least consider the repercussions of his actions.... even Sylar thought that many people dying (even though he didn't know how "many"wink was wrong, because it didn't serve him at all.

.07% was actually used by the writers to serve as a joke... and it got used as the tittle as well, because it suits it.

... was I the only one who laugh when Nathan said it to Peter?...

I seriously doubt "Lizards" its called that way because of A lizard... unless of course it turns out Mohinder (Chandra Suresh's Iguana) it's actually a man that can turn into a lizard smile ...

... or maybe Kensei's power it's to turn into a lizard... and he happens to be Mohinder (again, Chandra's Iguana) big grin

Strangelove
As a joke? I don't think so. Your analysis is completely wrong, IMO. .07% was a relevant number to the story.

S_D_J
... was I the only one who laughed when Nathan said it to Peter?...

my analysis is wrong?

how is it wrong?

what does .07% means then?

what is it necessary for Nathan to know the percentage (not even the exact number) of "acceptable losses" before he realizes it was wrong?

one Innocent person it's not important?, it takes .07% to be important?
even Sylar knew it was wrong, and he never heard the "percentage"

the entire episode could have gone without the number ever being muttered, and it still would have made an impact. Nathan knew (in this episode) the true behind his running for congress, he finally knew the true of this entire scheme, and finally understood what he brother told him, he finally knew it was going to happen, that it wasn't delusions or crazy talk. He finally believed

to Nathan's question, Linderman could have simply say that there will be losses or just acceptable losses for a greater good, no need for the .07%.
Peter asked the question not expecting an answer, Nathan saying it made it funny, but it implies that he was considering the repercussions of his actions, he could just say "a lot" or "not many", or nothing at all, like Peter expected

if you're judging Nathan's decision, or indecision, it' s due to a "minuscule number" (it was not minuscule at all), then you'd be mistaken. It was overwhelming for him to know he's destiny has been decided for him, and in order to achieve it, New York needed to explode (by a Nuclear fallout no less), and many people needed to die. not just a bunch.

and without the number, it still would have been a killer episode, one the best heroes had last season

about "Lizards".... what if it is the name of the Irish thugs Gang?

just saying...

Tattoo
my analysis is wrong?

how is it wrong?

what does .07% means then?

what is it necessary for Nathan to know the percentage (not even the exact number) of "acceptable losses" before he realizes it was wrong?

one Innocent person it's not important?, it takes .07% to be important?
even Sylar knew it was wrong, and he never heard the "percentage"

the entire episode could have gone without the number ever being muttered, and it still would have made an impact. Nathan knew (in this episode) the true behind his running for congress, he finally knew the true of this entire scheme, and finally understood what he brother told him, he finally knew it was going to happen, that it wasn't delusions or crazy talk. He finally believed

to Nathan's question, Linderman could have simply say that there will be losses or just acceptable losses for a greater good, no need for the .07%.
Peter asked the question not expecting an answer, Nathan saying it made it funny, but it implies that he was considering the repercussions of his actions, he could just say "a lot" or "not many", or nothing at all, like Peter expected

if you're judging Nathan's decision, or indecision, it' s due to a "minuscule number" (it was not minuscule at all), then you'd be mistaken. It was overwhelming for him to know he's destiny has been decided for him, and in order to achieve it, New York needed to explode (by a Nuclear fallout no less), and many people needed to die. not just a bunch.

and without the number, it still would have been a killer episode, one the best heroes had last season

about "Lizards".... what if it is the name of the Irish thugs Gang?

just saying...

The number IS important because Linderman, himself, considers .07% to be a minuscule number, an acceptable loss. He told this to Nathan thinking that he might feel the same way and he'd go through with it.

This one number could make or break Nathan going along with the scheme to become President. Just telling him there would be losses would be stating the obvious. Telling him there would be acceptable losses is closer to the truth, but it doesn't give him the true scale of it all.

With him knowing that the blast would kill about only .07% of the Earth's population, it made him feel that "Hey, maybe it's not such a big deal after all. The world can move on. There are still many many more people out there." It brought Nathan some inner conflict. We know he made the right choice in the end, but the number almost deceived him.

Whether you want to admit it or not the number is important and it made an excellent cryptic title for the episode.

S_D_J
It made and excellent Criptic Tittle for the episode. no argument there

IMHO:
I consider it wasn't that much important.
In Liderman's twisted way of thinking .07% it's an acceptable loss, a way to make the death of innocent people acceptable, a way to tell yourself it's ok, but I dont' think that Nathan ever though it was ok, not even knowing it was a minuscule percentage of earth's population, it still would have made an impact, to both the US and the world. It was wrong.

just consider Sylar, even he knew it was wrong (and he's so twisted) because he had no gain out of the death of innocent people.. of course, that way of thinking didn't last long.

just to consider: None of this was supposed to happen, Nathan would have gone forward with the election and never flinched, he wouldn't have known the true behind the blast ( at least not after it happened) if it wasn't for future Hiro who came back and contact Peter to change the past (or the future either way you see it) none of it (the discussion or the "number" being told) would have ever happened erm

Captain REX
Personally, .07% was important for Nathan, as Ken has already stated. If someone had said "Nathan, if you let the bomb happen, people will die!" he would likely have responded with "Eh...that's wrong. Shouldn't happen." But if you're presenting him with an acceptable loss, he was more likely to take the bait.

Not to mention that it was meant to be world-changing, not just US changing. If someone had said to him "60% of New York's population" he most likely would have said "Uh, no."

In any case, Lizards had to do with the reptile that Claire's biology class was studying, which could regrow its severed limbs...which Claire can likely do!

S_D_J
I guess I was mistaken about Lizards.... it was about a lizard.... a newt actually... big grin

did anyone freak out (or gross out) when Claire did what she did?

Entity
So am I the only one that even saw Peter phase threw the ropes? confused

S_D_J
Originally posted by Entity
So am I the only one that even saw Peter phase threw the ropes? confused

nope, almost everyone saw it

Entity
nope, almost everyone saw it Cool, so maybe I'm just then only one making such a big deal about it.

I mean if he could gain DL's abilities form that far away he should've gained Molly, and Micas too right?

S_D_J
yep, it would seem he would, or should....

... I just don't like the Idea

and I think it's better to discuss it in Peter's thread

Tattoo
Cool, so maybe I'm just then only one making such a big deal about it.

I mean if he could gain DL's abilities form that far away he should've gained Molly, and Micas too right?

Yes you are.

And yes he probably did gain those other powers but hasn't had them manifest in him yet.

Strangelove
So am I the only one that even saw Peter phase threw the ropes? confused I missed it.

Tattoo
So yeah...

*acts social and stuff*

Captain REX
As of last episode, I realized that Peter needs to re-learn how to activate his powers at will...oi...at least he doesn't need to be near people to trigger them, this season. ermm

*acts social*

Is Sylar in your sig, Ken?

S_D_J
laughing

I'm still laughing at Peter for shouting:
Lightning, lightning, SPARKS, lightNING!!!

very "Spiderman" of him

..and then Ricky's sister says: So you just yell it out?

laughing

Tattoo
As of last episode, I realized that Peter needs to re-learn how to activate his powers at will...oi...at least he doesn't need to be near people to trigger them, this season. ermm

*acts social*

Is Sylar in your sig, Ken?

No, just a random bloodied guy image I found on deviantART.

laughing

I'm still laughing at Peter for shouting:
Lightning, lightning, SPARKS, lightNING!!!

very "Spiderman" of him

..and then Ricky's sister says: So you just yell it out?

laughing

Spider-Man, not Spiderman...it is hyphenated for a reason.

Mairuzu

It looks like baby sylar in the ava and his victim in the sig haha

Mairuzu
Wheres the Nikki/Jessica thread sad

Mairuzu
Jessica to Parkman: Didn't i throw you out a window?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Wheres the Nikki/Jessica thread sad Make one no expression

starlock
I think the multi plot lines will hurt the show this season, it worked for season one, but it does not feel right this season, In the first season we were teased with them almost getting together and then they seperated till the end of the season, does anybody think it will work for this season?its not really working for me, i think the ratings dropped, and i dont want to see this show start to go downhill so soon

Mairuzu
Make one no expression I was to sleepy to check if there was one, eyes were blurry and i didnt see one but then i just fell alseep...

and no one likes them anyways... if i make one im a douche!

Entity
WOW 100th POST!!!

Yea I'm bored again. lol
Anyone wanna help me out with a new Heroes sig and avy? big grin

Mairuzu
I need one also... i was trying to get the painting sylar did of him and peter and kirby plaza

S_D_J

I don't care stick out tongue, I like Heroes more

... and great sig by the way wink

Captain REX
I've decided to unsticky this thread, so it's not confused with some boring rules thread or something that people can't post in.

Buuut yeah, I've embarked on creating a "Powers Dictionary" for the Heroes section.

Tattoo
I suggested the unstickying. ermm stick out tongue

Captain REX
stick out tongue

I've made it up to Enhanced Speed, and will continue with the rest of the powers tomorrow.

I don't know what to call the bizarre abilities of the Herrera twins. My personal nicknames for them are Plague (Maya) and Antidote (Alejandro).

Tattoo
I wonder if any of our regulars in this here forum do fan art. hmm

Mairuzu
what do you need done

Tattoo
what do you need done

Nothing really, just wondering if we have people here who'd want to show off their work.

Mairuzu
Only thing id be able to do are pencil drawings sad

Mairuzu
trying to get a sig of this but no one is taking it

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j63/Marth18/KIBY_PLAZA.jpg

Captain REX
Seems you got it, looks good!

I never understood why Sylar was covered in black flames in that picture.

Entity
Seems you got it, looks good!

I never understood why Sylar was covered in black flames in that picture. Maybe because Sylar painted it and he wanted to look more badass than Peter? wink

Sucks that he's not. lol cool

I just wanna meet him and be like Peter's so much more special than you!
And since he doesn't have powers right now rub it in a little more while I don't act like an idiot like some people.*cough*Mohinder*cough* and actually take that opportunity to kill him.

Like bullet in the brain or my personal favorite decapitation kill him! If it can be killed decapitation can do it.
I do love the decapitation route. Its Highlander's fault.

Captain REX
The problem is that I don't see Peter telekinetically ripping off anything from anyone, let alone a head, and I don't see Hiro going for the decapitation route.

Entity
The problem is that I don't see Peter telekinetically ripping off anything from anyone, let alone a head, and I don't see Hiro going for the decapitation route. Hiro decapitating Sylar while exclaiming Yatta! would be freakin sweet but I said thats what I'd do. Not them.

Captain REX
Very true.

Strangelove
I've decided to unsticky this thread, so it's not confused with some boring rules thread or something that people can't post in.

Buuut yeah, I've embarked on creating a "Powers Dictionary" for the Heroes section. It's Eidetic memory, not enhanced (according to Heroes Wiki, don't ban me fear)

Mairuzu
Actually, i see future hiro decapitating sylar... that badass

Mairuzu
I like how sylars paintings look... so colorful while Isaac's is more of a comic looking painting... and peters suck haha

Strangelove
Tomorrow...droolio

Tattoo
Tomorrow...droolio

I'm currently downloading the latest of a Heroes Podcast, they discuss the last episode and make theories on the upcoming one. Usually they miss things that are right before their eyes.

Like when Nathan looked into the mirror and saw his charred face, they thought that he looked into the mirror and saw Peter's face. Am I going crazy or am I correct in my saying that it was Nathan's reflection?

Captain REX
It is indeed Nathan's reflection. I posted a picture of it, somewhere...

EDIT- Indeed, 'tis Nathan.

http://heroes-pictures.com/albums/captures/2x01/730.jpg

Mairuzu
yes thats nathan... and its creepy as hell

Captain REX
Indeedy. But really, tons of people were convinced that it was Peter. Tim Absath at Ctrl+Alt+Del made three news updates saying "Jesus H. Christ, that is NOT PETER." That's where I got the picture.

Tattoo
There's not enough love for the social thread. sad

Anyways...this sucks, I'm moving from Nevada to Tennessee starting Sunday morning. I won't get there until Wednesday...I'm going to miss an episode of Heroes. cry We won't have internet access for a couple weeks so I can't catch the episode online. Which means I'll have to miss more episodes just so I can see them in the right order.

Mairuzu
Ill recap it in detail for you!

Tattoo
Ill recap it in detail for you!

No, I must see it. stick out tongue

Mairuzu
Ill act it out on video and mail it? draw it as a comic? COME ON!!!

S_D_J
There's not enough love for the social thread. sad

Anyways...this sucks, I'm moving from Nevada to Tennessee starting Sunday morning. I won't get there until Wednesday...I'm going to miss an episode of Heroes. cry We won't have Internet access for a couple weeks so I can't catch the episode online. Which means I'll have to miss more episodes just so I can see them in the right order.

thank god there's the Internet, I dont think it would take more than one week to watch the episodes you'll be missing....

but it does suck.... I hope you don't miss more than three episodes...

until then, we'll miss you around here smile

or

... we can always spoil it for you ... evil face

Tattoo
thank god there's the Internet, I dont think it would take more than one week to watch the episodes you'll be missing....

but it does suck.... I hope you don't miss more than three episodes...

until then, we'll miss you around here smile

or

... we can always spoil it for you ... evil face

I don't mind spoilers. stick out tongue I spoil myself happy occasionally. I just rather there be a couple surprises left before I see the episode.

S_D_J
we will e-mail the surprises evil face

Strangelove
nuts

Captain REX
I have nearly completed the Heroes list of powers.

Maya's and Alejandro's abilities have finally been given names, thanks to the actress portraying Maya, Dania Ramirez. She mentioned it as a kind of poison or venom, and so is referred to as 'Poison Emission.' Alejandro, countering her power, is 'Poison Eradication,' or something to that effect.

Entity
So any new news on when the show returns?

Captain REX
I think that can be expected. One way we can see more is that Sylar is on the loose again, hunting down special people...

Tattoo
It pisses me off to see that you guys let this forum die.

Strangelove
Umm, there was nothing to talk about during the strike.

And I blame you.

Tattoo
Umm, there was nothing to talk about during the strike.

And I blame you.

You blame me for not having the net? oh I blame you for not coming up with new threads. stick out tongue

S_D_J
There hasn't been much to talk about lately.... other than the GN, and even those haven't got much attention

.... and it's good to have you back big grin

Captain REX
There really hasn't been much to talk about, other than the few announcements put out about the show every so often. There have been a few major ones in the past few weeks, but still.

Captain REX
Added a few more powers to the growing list, thanks to the Graphic Novels!

Strangelove
I want summer to be over for two reasons: I want to go back to college and Heroes will be on in September ermm

Come faster, September....

Mairuzu
I Want the summer to be over for 3 reasons

1. i hate the summer

2. Heroes volume 3! and volume 2 on dvd would be in my possesion!

3. It means i would have already seen The dark knight and it would be coming out on dvd

no expression

Phucked Up
I want the summer to be over for 4 reasons.

1. Heroes Volume 3!

2. Summer is too hot.

3. Heroes Volume 3!

4. Maybe they'll start working on Heroes: Origins again.

Strangelove
I was never wild about the idea of Origins. Allowing viewers to decide anything is never a good idea.

That's how we got this:

k9hFqKCSXaY

Captain REX
Juno totally just kicked an Australian's ass.

In any case, Origins would at least be interesting to watch, even if letting the viewers decide is a terrible idea.

What do people think about some of the powers that have shown up in the webcomics?

Strangelove
Some of them are really interesting, like mediumship and luminescence.

Phucked Up
I was never wild about the idea of Origins. Allowing viewers to decide anything is never a good idea.

That's how we got this:

k9hFqKCSXaY

I would hope if they make Origins, this time around they'd remove that element of the show. Let Tim Kring pick the character from Origins who would move on to the regular show.

Phucked Up
We need to inject some life around here.

Captain REX
I think it might hurt injecting Life cereal into your bloodstream... ermm

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>