Violent2Dope, the God of KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
It is I, V2D, the most powerful poster of all KMC. I am very well known and liked in the Game vs. Forum, a legend in fact, and everyone on other forums loves me as well. I am a powerful entity, the likes of which mere mortal humans such as yourselves could never comprehend.

Barker
Fail.

The God joke never really was funny.

Ordained
Hey miffed You're stealing my thunder mad

Shin_Blax
REX banned you. So if you're really God that would make him the anti-god.

Violent2Dope
Foolish mortals, I cannot phail, only mortal whelps phail.

Shin_Blax
I've never been banned. That makes em superior.

Sol Valentine
Eh, Lenny Zeph would WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF pwn you.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Shin_Blax
I've never been banned. That makes em superior. Fool. You never have been banned because you are a coward.

chillmeistergen
Haha, you like Insane Clown Posse.

Ordained
I think the only reason people get banned is because there idiots. No offense... Dope no expression

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Haha, you like Insane Clown Posse. And? And none taken mane. I am an idiot sometimes. And call me V2D.smokin'

Barker
Originally posted by Ordained
I think the only reason people get banned is because there idiots. No offense... Dope no expression
*they're
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
And? And none taken mane. I am an idiot sometimes. And call me V2D.smokin'
*man

Ordained
Who isn't?

Strangelove
I am very well known and liked in the Game vs. Forum, a legend in fact And this is something to be proud of? There are a lot of people who don't like you here. So you are again wrong.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Barker
I spell it like that on purpose.erm

Röland
VD?

Sol Valentine
Shiran E' Zoamelgustarv would WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF pwn all of you by blinking.

Scythe
Wow...

I've always wanted to kick someone's teeth into a cement curb...

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Strangelove
And this is something to be proud of? There are a lot of people who don't like you here. So you are again wrong. Mortal, you are wrong. I am a God. And seriously tho I am a big poster on game vs. I don't try to make enemies, people are just mean!bawling

chillmeistergen
And? And none taken mane. I am an idiot sometimes. And call me V2D.smokin'

And..they're shit.

Plus, you're certainly no God. Having seen some of the quality of your posts, you'd be lucky to make human.

Violent2Dope

Strangelove
Mortal, you are wrong. I am a God. And seriously tho I am a big poster on game vs. I don't try to make enemies, people are just mean!bawling But you said that you were loved by everyone. And this is wrong. You are no god.

Whisper
Originally posted by Scythe
Wow...

I've always wanted to kick someone's teeth into a cement curb... I hadn't until I started reading this thread.

Violent2Dope
And..they're shit.

Plus, you're certainly no God. Having seen some of the quality of your posts, you'd be lucky to make human. I really don't give a damn about your opinion on ICP is, it's an opinion, nothing more, and I used to just do stupid posts. Nowadays my only stupid posts are limited to the OTF.

EDIT: Wow, I knew people here were a bit sensitive and emotional, but are you really going to get pissed over THIS thread!? It's not vulgar, gross, or offending in any way, lighten the f*ck up.

Barker
I really don't give a damn about your opinion on ICP is, it's an opinion, nothing more, and I used to just do stupid posts. Nowadays my only stupid posts are limited to the OTF.
How considerate.

Sol Valentine
Ashera Thanatos would WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF pwn all of you.

And there was no reason for hell to be brought up in here.

Ordained
He's just speaking his mind clap

Strangelove
EDIT: Wow, I knew people here were a bit sensitive and emotional, but are you really going to get pissed over THIS thread!? It's not vulgar, gross, or offending in any way, lighten the f*ck up. I dislike people who have the temerity to proclaim themselves the "God" of KMC, especially when they're hardly been a member here at all. It's not funny, and it's not true.

taft
I beat solitaire in 53 seconds

chillmeistergen
I really don't give a damn about your opinion on ICP is, it's an opinion, nothing more, and I used to just do stupid posts. Nowadays my only stupid posts are limited to the OTF.

EDIT: Wow, I knew people here were a bit sensitive and emotional, but are you really going to get pissed over THIS thread!? It's not vulgar, gross, or offending in any way, lighten the f*ck up.

No, I meant that even when your posts have that 'well thought out' attempt, your minuscule intellect still manages to shine through.

I'm not particularly pissed about this thread, I just fancied giving you a long overdue jip.

Whisper
F*ck this crap, Anyone fancy a drink?

Sol Valentine
Um, they can consider themselves 'Gods' to be funny, lighten up. It's not like he said that all of KMC are his bitches or anything like that.

Whisper
*cough* sock!

Sol Valentine
The police are outside.

Violent2Dope
No, I meant that even when your posts have that 'well thought out' attempt, your minuscule intellect still manages to shine through.

I'm not particularly pissed about this thread, I just fancied giving you a long overdue jip. I haven't talked to you in months, I didn't have a real problem with you(til now), and yet you come in here insulting me with no real reason other than you like to condescend. You have never met me, you don't know how well I do in school, and if this is about my comments in the British thread from way back, as I said I was only joking and had no problem with you or kane. I admit that some of my comments on certain things(politics and stuffs) were stupid, but that was merely because of my lack of experience in those things due to me being, you know, 15. Really, I don't feel like making enemies, so I'm willing to drop it if you will, okay?

Shin_Blax
II am very well known and liked in the Game vs. Forum, a legend in fact,

crylaugh

All of us at the VG VS. have tried to get rid of this fool on many occasions. He's like Fidel Castro.. he just won't go dooowwnnn.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Strangelove
I dislike people who have the temerity to proclaim themselves the "God" of KMC, especially when they're hardly been a member here at all. It's not funny, and it's not true. I don't really think he believes he's GOD OF KMC.

I think he was just trying to get some reactions out of people b/c he was bored and it worked.

You people always fall for this stuff.

Although I'm not admitting that he probably doesn't deserve the crap that's getting thrown at him.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Shin_Blax
crylaugh

All of us at the VG VS. have tried to get rid of this fool on many occasions. He's like Fidel Castro.. he just won't go dooowwnnn. No you haven't Blax. You know you all wuv me!hugOriginally posted by InnerRise
I don't really think he believes he's GOD OF KMC.

I think he was just trying to get some reactions out of people b/c he was bored and it worked.

You people always fall for this stuff.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Wrong. I'm pretty surprised people are getting so pissed off over this.

chillmeistergen
I haven't talked to you in months, I didn't have a real problem with you(til now), and yet you come in here insulting me with no real reason other than you like to condescend. You have never met me, you don't know how well I do in school, and if this is about my comments in the British thread from way back, as I said I was only joking and had no problem with you or kane. I admit that some of my comments on certain things(politics and stuffs) were stupid, but that was merely because of my lack of experience in those things due to me being, you know, 15. Really, I don't feel like making enemies, so I'm willing to drop it if you will, okay?

I will drop it, yes.

But you have to remember that this is a forum, just because we haven't spoken directly in months; I can read everything you've ever posted, if I have a mind to.

Violent2Dope
I will drop it, yes.

But you have to remember that this is a forum, just because we haven't spoken directly in months; I can read everything you've ever posted, if I have a mind to. Kay.

Sol Valentine
The games v.s. forum respects him. So do you.

dadudemon
Kay.

LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID, chillmeistergen; you beat him into submission! sad

InnerRise
Originally posted by dadudemon
LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID, chillmeistergen; you beat him into submission! sad Have you BEATEN anything into submission lately? dodgy

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

dadudemon
Originally posted by InnerRise
Have you BEATEN anything into submission lately? dodgy

No....pervert. I'm tellin' your mom.

InnerRise
No....pervert. I'm tellin' your mom. confused

Huh? You play video games right?

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Barker
Fail.

The God joke never really was funny.
carsex ???

Röland
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
carsex ???

Sex in a car?

Barker
carsex ???
And they're like, wanna trade cards?

Kelly_Bean

Röland
Sex in a cardboard box?

Not enough room.

Kelly_Bean

TRH
hmmm...you ****ing suck

Röland
Sex in a shoe?

If it's a shoe house....maybe.

Kelly_Bean

Röland
I win.

I never said yes.

pwnt.

lolumad?

Kelly_Bean

Röland
lolznoinotmad!

K. 31

Violent2Dope
Hey! This is MY thread, talk about ME!mad

Kelly_Bean

Röland
I WIN!

Does that mean I lose?

Kelly_Bean

Scythe
Hmm...

dadudemon
confused

Huh? You play video games right?

Anata wachoo wakarimasu karate CHA!.....

yup...but...I still have no idea what you are talking about.........I've already told you mom...too late for you now...bub.

InnerRise
But I was only asking if you had BEAT any games lately.

Stop altering my posts.

cry

I'm away at college so my mom can't do anything to me.

happy

Now call her back and tell her you made a mistake.

pillow (Just realized that was a pillow. Always thought it was drool hmmm)

dadudemon
But I was only asking if you had BEAT any games lately.

Stop altering my posts.

cry

I'm away at college so my mom can't do anything to me.

happy

Now call her back and tell her you made a mistake.

pillow (Just realized that was a pillow. Always thought it was drool hmmm)

HAHA!! LOL!!! I didn't think you would notice that I changed it...

and....

sure you were asking that... wink Your mom said she is going to wash your mouth out with soap...lye soap.

InnerRise
Lye is poison. So my mom is going to kill me b/c some stranger called her and told her that I asked if they had been EATING anything lately? erm

Me don't think so.

dadudemon
Lye is poison. So my mom is going to kill me b/c some stranger called her and told her that I asked if they had been EATING anything lately? erm

Me don't think so.

"EATING"? Hmmmm? Now you REALLY cannot deny being perverted....your mom will probably punch you in the butthole if I tell her the "eating" comment.

Impediment
I have to admit: I love Insane Clown Posse. 131

InnerRise
"EATING"? Hmmmm? Now you REALLY cannot deny being perverted....your mom will probably punch you in the butthole if I tell her the "eating" comment. OH MY GOD. You're completely spinning my words.

rednuts

That perversive stuff never even crossed my mind.

I was asking innocent questions, seeing if you were keeping healthy.

She won't believe you.

mhm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
I have to admit: I love Insane Clown Posse. 131 yes....what about Jedi Mind Tricks?

dadudemon
hakuna anata.................... wa wakarimasu ka.....teehee

take that! mad

InnerRise
I'm FAT! mad It's HAKUNA MATATA.

So there.

pfft

Impediment
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
yes....what about Jedi Mind Tricks?

Only if it is involved with deviant acts against nature. yes

Rogue Jedi
dont drop the soap.

InnerRise
I drop the soap on purpose........and then I drop my cloth.............my towel............and then I slip and fall forward......leaving my back exposed...

Then I CLINK CLINK! it b/c I'm a tease.

Rogue Jedi
I drop the soap on purpose........and then I drop my cloth.............my towel............and then I slip and fall forward......

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... dont do that in prison.....thats free advice.

dadudemon
I drop the soap on purpose........and then I drop my cloth.............my towel............and then I slip and fall forward......leaving my back exposed...

Then I CLINK CLINK! it b/c I'm a tease.

what is "clink clink" ing it mean? seriously, I have never heard of that.

InnerRise
what is "clink clink" ing it mean? seriously, I have never heard of that. It means...........confused...................turning the shower off and going to get dressed............................

Run tell my mom that!

no expression

dadudemon
It means...........confused...................turning the shower off and going to get dressed............................

Run tell my mom that!

no expression

*goes and fu....* embarrasment I mean *runs and tells InnerRise's mom*

InnerRise
*goes and fu....* embarrasment I mean *runs and tells InnerRise's mom* shh I'm watching you.

C. C. Cowgirl
It is I, V2D, the most powerful poster of all KMC. I am very well known and liked in the Game vs. Forum, a legend in fact, and everyone on other forums loves me as well. I am a powerful entity, the likes of which mere mortal humans such as yourselves could never comprehend.

Yet you got banned shrug

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Impediment
I have to admit: I love Insane Clown Posse. 131 YAY!thumbsupdur

dadudemon
shh I'm watching you.

Well, if that is your picture in your avatar and sig, then you had better be watching me because your mom is probably hot.... embarrasment

Ordained
omg_smilie eek! laughing out loud laughing hysterical

~KoK!~
It is I, V2D, the most powerful poster of all KMC. I am very well known and liked in the Game vs. Forum, a legend in fact, and everyone on other forums loves me as well. I am a powerful entity, the likes of which mere mortal humans such as yourselves could never comprehend. Being as you're from one of the vs. forums, you fail. Massively.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by ~KoK!~
Being as you're from one of the vs. forums, you fail. Massively.

It is his actual post that fails, not the fact that he is from a Vs. Forum. I too hang out on those forums and I rarely fail raver

Violent2Dope
Being as you're from one of the vs. forums, you fail. Massively. Why, because being a member of the vs. forum means I can out debate you any day of the week? You phail for saying I phail for being from the vs. forum, where I have won quite a few debates.

Dreamt

C. C. Cowgirl
Why, because being a member of the vs. forum means I can out debate you any day of the week? You phail for saying I phail for being from the vs. forum, where I have won quite a few debates.

Different from you I have won quite many debates raver

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
Different from you I have won quite many debates raver So have I. I'm well respected there.

~KoK!~
Why, because being a member of the vs. forum means I can out debate you any day of the week? You phail for saying I phail for being from the vs. forum, where I have won quite a few debates. The only debates you can win is something along the lines of "Who has a bigger dick, Jak, or Tidus?"

Seriously, just because you can out-play some other ****tard Vs.-Forumers doesn't mean you can even hold your own in the damn Off-Topic forum.

C. C. Cowgirl
So have I. I'm well respected there.

You said few vin

JacopeX
Joke of the Year!

Secretus
The only debates you can win is something along the lines of "Who has a bigger dick, Jak, or Tidus?"

Seriously, just because you can out-play some other ****tard Vs.-Forumers doesn't mean you can even hold your own in the damn Off-Topic forum.

laughing

InnerRise
Well, if that is your picture in your avatar and sig, then you had better be watching me because your mom is probably hot.... embarrasment You hitting on me? leftright

Rogue Jedi
You hitting on me? leftright

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... I think he is hitting on your mom.

Violent2Dope
The only debates you can win is something along the lines of "Who has a bigger dick, Jak, or Tidus?"

Seriously, just because you can out-play some other ****tard Vs.-Forumers doesn't mean you can even hold your own in the damn Off-Topic forum. Off Topic forums are not even for debates, they are for off topic stuffs. Really, I did not provoke you into flaming me first, so how about you just shut the f*ck up, and blow your f*ckin brains out, cause no one loves you or even cares about your well being.

dadudemon
You hitting on me? leftright

No...you look like a hot chick in those pictures....soooooo...by the laws of deductive reasoning...I assume that your mom has some of those "pretty features" of yours and thus, is hot. big grin

InnerRise
No...you look like a hot chick in those pictures....soooooo...by the laws of deductive reasoning...I assume that your mom has some of those "pretty features" of yours and thus, is hot. big grin Change of topic PLEASE. no expression

shin_gear
Wow, people are being quite mean to V2D.

He was joking, guys. You don't have to respond with a "You're a jackass who doesn't even qualify as a human being" only because V2D said that he was the God of KMC. You guys were supposed to just take it as a simple joke and move on.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by shin_gear
Wow, people are being quite mean to V2D.

He was joking, guys. You don't have to respond with a "You're a jackass who doesn't even qualify as a human being" only because V2D said that he was the God of KMC. You guys were supposed to just take it as a simple joke and move on.

I have nothing against V2D shrug

But honestly shin_gear stick out tongue

Acting like this;

Off Topic forums are not even for debates, they are for off topic stuffs. Really, I did not provoke you into flaming me first, so how about you just shut the f*ck up, and blow your f*ckin brains out, cause no one loves you or even cares about your well being.

Will not exactly help him get friends roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
I have nothing against V2D shrug

But honestly shin_gear stick out tongue

Acting like this;

Will not exactly help him get friends roll eyes (sarcastic) The jackass I was talking to insulted me first.

Sol Valentine
LOL

C. C. Cowgirl
The jackass I was talking to insulted me first.

Which justifies insult? No stick out tongue

I as good as never insult anyone and I manage to deal with jackasses all the time flirt

Violent2Dope
Which justifies insult? No stick out tongue

I as good as never insult anyone and I manage to deal with jackasses all the time flirt He came into my thread and insulted me, so I had to punish the insect.

Secretus
lol false prophet.

Sol Valentine
Insect. Classic.

C. C. Cowgirl
He came into my thread and insulted me, so I had to punish the insect.

People have come into my threads and insulted me, still they remained uninsulted shrug

Baylin

god of kmc? sorry but i dont believe in you so you can't really exist.
i however am the dog of kmc which is much better. a little bit silly maybe but very believable! sleepingdog

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Baylin
god of kmc? sorry but i dont believe in you so you can't really exist.
i however am the dog of kmc which is much better. a little bit silly maybe but very believable! sleepingdog Mortal whelp, you shall believe and feel my unfathomal power.

Violent2Dope
Bump, for you all must feel my immortal wrath!

Bardock42
It is I, V2D, the most powerful poster of all KMC. I am very well known and liked in the Game vs. Forum, a legend in fact, and everyone on other forums loves me as well. I am a powerful entity, the likes of which mere mortal humans such as yourselves could never comprehend. Haha, n00b.

Secretus
Haha, you like Insane Clown Posse.

Sol Valentine
iCP!

Itzak

_|_|x
_|_|_
_|_|_

eatermm

the welsh one
_|_|x
_|o|_
_|_|_

Secretus
_|_|x
_|o|x
_|_|_

Itzak
Originally posted by the welsh one
_|_|x
_|o|_
_|_|_

_|_|x
x|o|_
_|_|_

Originally posted by Secretus
_|_|x
_|o|x
_|_|_

_|_|x
_|o|x
_|_|o

tie.

eatermm

Monster Reborn
you guys better show v2d some respect... the judge comsidered him his equal

Secretus
Originally posted by Monster Reborn
you guys better show v2d some respect... the judge comsidered him his equal

Fap, fap, fap.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Secretus
Fap, fap, fap. SQUIRT

Sol Valentine
Clap.

Rogue Jedi
aahhhhhhhhhhhh

Toku King
Originally posted by Itzak
_|_|x
_|o|x
_|c|o

Secretus
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
aahhhhhhhhhhhh

*smokes cigarette*

FoxMeister
herbsmokin that fufilled ma needz 131wank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.