Thor and Thanos vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
We presume that Darkseid is on the same lvl as Zeus or Odin.

Thanos fight one time with Odin, and prove himself, even in the lost, to be in the same league.

Just before met the father, he met the son. It was a sick Thor with the POWER GEM. And they statlemated.

The question is, can a Warrior Madness Thor with pg and Thanos can beat Darkseid?

Gecko4lif
Well no

Here is the deal

We are presumably using normal thor

Darkseid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> normal thor

And we are using thanos who>>> thor but is still<<<<<<<<<<<< to darkseid

Why is this? Because we are using the TRUE darkseid

The True Darkseid is roughly the size of galactus and is quoted as being "Undefeatable in the psychical plane"

Meaning?

Anybody below the level of Celestial reality warping probably couldnt take TRUE darkseid

He avatars on the other hand fall pretty candidly to the dou.

TricksterPriest
I don't want to touch this one......

Darkseid wins. Nuff said. But he's not Celestial level, unless.........the new gods are actually at the levels that certain pages ascribe them at......

Dreamcatcher
Are we allowed to use DS recent record against top tiers?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I don't want to touch this one......

Darkseid wins. Nuff said. But he's not Celestial level, unless.........the new gods are actually at the levels that certain pages ascribe them at......
Some are most arent

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Dreamcatcher
Are we allowed to use DS recent record against top tiers?

Tread carefully on this one. S/B is disbarred for PIS, and Darkseid's current record indicates he would curbstomp this team. wink Anyone remember what happened to Firestorm? stick out tongue

Gecko4lif
If we are using the Strongest of each then Thanos is most recent and thor is Endgame thor

Thanos isnt even a factor in this fight

I think Endgame thor would put up a hell of a fight but ultimaty fall

Unless he has some uber suicide attack to make it a draw

Dreamcatcher
Tread carefully on this one. S/B is disbarred for PIS, and Darkseid's current record indicates he would curbstomp this team. wink Anyone remember what happened to Firestorm? stick out tongue

Just making sure. thumb up

When discarding low showings, DS takes it.

Soljer

Firestorm isn't on Thanos' level, my friend. Even most DC fans weren't even putting him on the Surfer's level.

quanchi112
Tread carefully on this one. S/B is disbarred for PIS, and Darkseid's current record indicates he would curbstomp this team. wink Anyone remember what happened to Firestorm? stick out tongue i stuff some of u posters say on here. come out of fantasy land. just becuz darkseid beat firestorm and his shitbag son orion doesnt mean jack in here. thanos beats darkseid on his own and doesnt need thor with the power gem. darkseid gets raped and has no chance of winning against these odds. ds loses and badly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Well no

Here is the deal

We are presumably using normal thor

Darkseid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> normal thor

And we are using thanos who>>> thor but is still<<<<<<<<<<<< to darkseid

Why is this? Because we are using the TRUE darkseid

The True Darkseid is roughly the size of galactus and is quoted as being "Undefeatable in the psychical plane"

Meaning?

Anybody below the level of Celestial reality warping probably couldnt take TRUE darkseid

He avatars on the other hand fall pretty candidly to the dou. this is all wrong. i cant believe u buy into this avatar crap. ds was down and out and resurrected before in the future after he was down and out,. guess what he was the same size as everyone else. i love how u people think ds is all this and the size of big g when he has how many showings backing this up.

thanos and thor win all day.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Soljer
Firestorm isn't on Thanos' level, my friend. Even most DC fans weren't even putting him on the Surfer's level.

I was saying Firestorm was Thor level. srug Darkseid has created beings that would curbstomp these 2. Nuff freaking said. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
I was saying Firestorm was Thor level. srug Darkseid has created beings that would curbstomp these 2. Nuff freaking said. roll eyes (sarcastic) quit with the darkseid creating uber beings. thanos created omega who would crush all of darkseids creations at once. i mean come on here. supes beats ds's ass to. sorry but ds falls and falls hard here.

TricksterPriest
Omega would fall to the Entropy Aegis.

And Darkseid created most of his servants under his own power. Omega was made using Galactus's DNA.

quanchi112
Omega would fall to the Entropy Aegis.

And Darkseid created most of his servants under his own power. Omega was made using Galactus's DNA. so darkseid creates beings that are basically more powerful than superman. when in turn darkseid gets crushed by superman. so ur saying ds has the power but no balls and no heart basically. im fine with that. i know darkseid is powerful but thanos creating a being more powerful than galactus is amazing. thanos shows how intellectual he can be while ds just poofs out another creature the whole time being scared shitless of his next confrontation with superman.

ds loses in this battle.

TricksterPriest
You never saw the Entropy Aegis, did you? evil face

quanchi112
You never saw the Entropy Aegis, did you? evil face where did he appear?

what issues?

how did darkseid create him?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
where did he appear?

what issues?

how did darkseid create him?

The Aegis is an armor created from the burned out remains of an Imperiex Probe. It first appeared during OWAW, when Darkseid beat down Superman, and told him to use the armor against Imperiex. Supes escaped, and the armor was not used. But later, John Henry Irons (Steel) was captured by Darkseid and put into the armor.

It was discovered the armor was in fact more powerful than Darkseid had revealed. It not only used Apokolips tech, it was also connected to Entropy. And being made from an Imperiex probe meant it had full access to the power of Imperiex Prime.

It proved immune to the OE, and one shotted H/P DD. It later proved to be more powerful than the Quintessence.

So yeah, it could beat Omega. wink Imperiex Prime, Apokolips tech, (B-13 tech? I'm not sure, have to ask Avlon), and Entropy itself.

quanchi112
The Aegis is an armor created from the burned out remains of an Imperiex Probe. It first appeared during OWAW, when Darkseid beat down Superman, and told him to use the armor against Imperiex. Supes escaped, and the armor was not used. But later, John Henry Irons (Steel) was captured by Darkseid and put into the armor.

It was discovered the armor was in fact more powerful than Darkseid had revealed. It not only used Apokolips tech, it was also connected to Entropy. And being made from an Imperiex probe meant it had full access to the power of Imperiex Prime.

It proved immune to the OE, and one shotted H/P DD. It later proved to be more powerful than the Quintessence.

So yeah, it could beat Omega. wink Imperiex Prime, Apokolips tech, (B-13 tech? I'm not sure, have to ask Avlon), and Entropy itself. but omega was at least twice as powerful as galactus. do u realize how powerful that is. i say omega has more raw power than this aegis. i mean think about it twice as powerful as galactus.

wow that is powerful.

Erik-Lensherr
Darkseid

Hercules
Trick, Quanchi, I have to interupt you in your "who's wang is the biggest" contest and ask.

Did either of you read the stips the OP posted?

We are saying DS is Odin level here, so any talk of Galactus and Celestials etc etc is moot.

Thor isn't standard he has the Power Gem and Warrior Madness, Thanos it seems has no enhancements.

Now, you can carry on scratching each others eyes out...dur

RUNMAN
Super-Man via speedblitz!

KMC_Drifter
OE ftw

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS

Bouboumaster
Thor is Warrior Madness Thor with the Power Gem.
Thanos, well, is Thanos.

Fight one:
On Earth. Full Darkseid.

Fight two:
On earth. Full Darkseid. Thanos got his reality gem.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
OE ftw all it takes anymore is plain old heat vision to negate it. sorry but it fails here as it failed in apokolips now.

quanchi112
ds loses all day here and has no chance of winning. he taps out really quick here and begs for quarter.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Hercules
Trick, Quanchi, I have to interupt you in your "who's wang is the biggest" contest and ask.

Did either of you read the stips the OP posted?

We are saying DS is Odin level here, so any talk of Galactus and Celestials etc etc is moot.

Thor isn't standard he has the Power Gem and Warrior Madness, Thanos it seems has no enhancements.

Now, you can carry on scratching each others eyes out...dur

durlaugh Bastich. stick out tongue

Darkseid still wins. Thor had no concept of how to use the PG and would easily lose it to Darkseid if Darkseid wanted the gem.

Now giving Thanos the reality gem, that's tricky. Full use of it? To defeat Darkseid, it would have to be able to stop the OE. Reality gem>source or Source>Reality gem? Actually.......Darkseid sends the OE into the past and negates the entire fight. evil face

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS dumps THanos and Thor into the Omega. In which there is no escape.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
DS dumps THanos and Thor into the Omega. In which there is no escape.

Then how did Mr. Miracle get out? confused

quanchi112
DS dumps THanos and Thor into the Omega. In which there is no escape. thanos puts ds into a containment block. and tells thor hats how he defeated him. thor thanks thanos for not using it on him. reality gem wasnt needed nor was thor with the power gem needed. ds loses.

Estacado
all it takes anymore is plain old heat vision to negate it. sorry but it fails here as it failed in apokolips now.
Too bad that Thanos doesn't have heat vision.

Estacado
thanos puts ds into a containment block.
ZOMG!!!!!
Not the ****ing containment block!!!!!

Gecko4lif
this is all wrong. i cant believe u buy into this avatar crap. ds was down and out and resurrected before in the future after he was down and out,. guess what he was the same size as everyone else. i love how u people think ds is all this and the size of big g when he has how many showings backing this up.

It was exsplained why he was the same size you retatrad

Boomtubes change your size according to your surroundings
IT was stated in CANON that if supes were to actually fly to apokolaps that he would be the size of a fly

quanchi112
It was exsplained why he was the same size you retatrad

Boomtubes change your size according to your surroundings
IT was stated in CANON that if supes were to actually fly to apokolaps that he would be the size of a fly doomsday didnt boomtube there and he was the same size.

there goes ur argument right out the window. quit with the insulting friend as it stinks up these forums.

nvrbeenwthagirl
doomsday didnt boomtube there and he was the same size.

there goes ur argument right out the window. quit with the insulting friend as it stinks up these forums.

Hence why people say the story is crap. new gods on average are about 300 ft tall. which is cannon.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Then how did Mr. Miracle get out? confused

Mr. Miracle is the God of Escape. He's the only one who could do it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
thanos puts ds into a containment block. and tells thor hats how he defeated him. thor thanks thanos for not using it on him. reality gem wasnt needed nor was thor with the power gem needed. ds loses.

YOu know that the OMEGA is a being controlled by DS.

Gecko4lif
doomsday didnt boomtube there and he was the same size.

It is full of bad writing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Darkseid how? he cant defeat superman one on one. how can he defeat thor with the power gem let alone thor and thanos. ds gets obliterated.

quanchi112
YOu know that the OMEGA is a being controlled by DS. what are u talking about. i havent read countdown i have told u this. is this something going on in countdown.

Gecko4lif
how? he cant defeat superman one on one. how can he defeat thor with the power gem let alone thor and thanos. ds gets obliterated.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Darksied could have killed superman in any of there fights but he didnt. Why? Plot induced stupidity.

I hope Dark gets his own miniseries were he gets to kill supes with no plat strings attached

quanchi112
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Darksied could have killed superman in any of there fights but he didnt. Why? Plot induced stupidity.

I hope Dark gets his own miniseries were he gets to kill supes with no plat strings attached read apokolips now. no plot device just straight up one on one fight. supes made him tap out. darkseid wont kill supes. supes runs dc. its the way it is.

Gecko4lif
read apokolips now. no plot device just straight up one on one fight. supes made him tap out. darkseid wont kill supes. supes runs dc. its the way it is.
Lets see him fight Dark in his true form without holding back big grin

If supes wasnt dc's poster boy this wouldnt happen

Evil_Ash
he cant defeat superman one on one.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/seidbeatsupes1.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/seidbeatsupes2.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/seidbeatsupes3.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/seidbeatsupes4.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/seidbeatsupes1.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/seidbeatsupes2.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/seidbeatsupes3.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/seidbeatsupes4.jpg apokolips now happened afterwards...didnt u know that.

laughing

Gecko4lif
apokolips now happened afterwards...didnt u know that.

laughing

doesnt matter

until supes fights a 400 ft tall darkseid he isnt at full power

Evil_Ash
apokolips now happened afterwards...didnt u know that.

laughing

Which is why Apokolips Crap Now was PIS....

hulkcpbifiussjf
this is all wrong. i cant believe u buy into this avatar crap. ds was down and out and resurrected before in the future after he was down and out,. guess what he was the same size as everyone else. i love how u people think ds is all this and the size of big g when he has how many showings backing this up.

I agree

quanchi112
doesnt matter

until supes fights a 400 ft tall darkseid he isnt at full power when does 400 foot darksewid do anything to anyone.

laughing

KMC_Drifter
read apokolips now. no plot device just straight up one on one fight. supes made him tap out. darkseid wont kill supes. supes runs dc. its the way it is.

That's right...and Supes already beat down Thor in the crossover. Supes' would beat down Thanos in a crossover too...I'd bet you anything it would happen.

Gecko4lif
when does 400 foot darksewid do anything to anyone.

laughing

Never and that is why none of his losses count because he still hasnt used his full power

nvrbeenwthagirl
Never and that is why none of his losses count because he still hasnt used his full power
actually Full power DS and highfather Shook the Cosmos in thier fight. And Full power DS was able to destroy planets and space just by being. Full power DS also Pwned EASG with one Shot. EASG>>DESPERO>>THE JLA AND JSA.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
That's right...and Supes already beat down Thor in the crossover. Supes' would beat down Thanos in a crossover too...I'd bet you anything it would happen. kep dreaming pal. supes beats doen ds. dc loves their baby boy superman. at least thor was knocked out like a man and didnt beg for mercy. every villain loses now and again but to beg for quarter. unforgivable.

quanchi112
actually Full power DS and highfather Shook the Cosmos in thier fight. And Full power DS was able to destroy planets and space just by being. Full power DS also Pwned EASG with one Shot. EASG>>DESPERO>>THE JLA AND JSA. ds and his whole planet lost to doomsday. cosmos wasnt shaken. just ds and his planet got torn into.

RUNMAN
After a few more months in this forum, Lex Luthor= Galactus

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by RUNMAN
After a few more months in this forum, Lex Luthor= Galactus where do you get that from? becuz we actually give DC characters thier props?

RUNMAN
no comment

TricksterPriest
If he's talking about PC Luthor.............shifty

quanchi112
where do you get that from? becuz we actually give DC characters thier props? to give them their props is one thing but to overly exaggearte is another. u exaggerate dc becuz u are biased.

nvrbeenwthagirl
to give them their props is one thing but to overly exaggearte is another. u exaggerate dc becuz u are biased.

You over exaggerate marvel becuz you are biased. You see how easy that was.

quanchi112
You over exaggerate marvel becuz you are biased. You see how easy that was. no u have admitted ur bias while i love dc but am enraged as to why the wirters over there do this to them and always have superman save the day.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no u have admitted ur bias while i love dc but am enraged as to why the wirters over there do this to them and always have superman save the day.

The Entire forum with the exception of a few marvel idiots say you are biased. Can they all be wrong?

quanchi112
The Entire forum with the exception of a few marvel idiots say you are biased. Can they all be wrong? so basically everyone who agrees with u is right and everyone who disagrees are marvel idiots.

one of the most bias flaming statements in a while

im right and have paneled evidence to prove it.

TricksterPriest
so basically everyone who agrees with u is right and everyone who disagrees are marvel idiots.

one of the most bias flaming statements in a while

im right and have paneled evidence to prove it. http://kristinasepulveda.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/troll.jpg

Evil_Ash
http://kristinasepulveda.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/troll.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/105430.jpg

quanchi112
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/105430.jpg sigh

this is how some of u debate.

with ur funny pictures.

laughing

quanchi112
http://kristinasepulveda.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/troll.jpg u scan silly pictures more than u scan comic book pages.

Evil_Ash
sigh

this is how some of u debate.

with ur funny pictures.

laughing

yeah

funny pictures. makes i laugh.

laughing

Evil_Ash
u scan silly pictures more than u scan comic book pages.

http://kristinasepulveda.wordpress.com/2007/03/

quanchi112
http://kristinasepulveda.wordpress.com/2007/03/ darksied loses as he lose to superman with no powerups.

Evil_Ash
darksied loses as he lose to superman with no powerups.

Darkseid wins... like he beat down Superman with three punches with no powerups...

batdude123
Darkseid wins... like he beat down Superman with three punches with no powerups...

Superman wasn't beat down. He broke Darkseid's hold on him a few pages later and continued the fight.

Later on during the arc when Superman was pissed he stalemated Darkseid before Apokalips was blasted by Lex's energy canon.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by batdude123
Superman wasn't beat down. He broke Darkseid's hold on him a few pages later and continued the fight.313

If Supes wasn't beaten down after that last punch, why didn't he continue fighting Darkseid?

batdude123

If Supes wasn't beaten down after that last punch, why didn't he continue fighting Darkseid?

I take it you haven't read OWAW.

Sandai Kitetsu
A non jobbing Darkseid should win.

Evil_Ash
I take it you haven't read OWAW.

Not every issue...

batdude123
Not every issue...

Most of the feats taken from OWAW in the Darkseid respect thread lack all the pages of the situation to make it look better for 'Seid. So in essence, they're half-truths.

Evil_Ash
Most of the feats taken from OWAW in the Darkseid respect thread lack all the pages of the situation to make it look better for 'Seid. So in essence, they're half-truths.

Could you post the entire fight?

batdude123
Could you post the entire fight?

Scanner's broken.

darthgoober
No surprise considering the DS fans around here...

batdude123
Originally posted by darthgoober
No surprise considering the DS fans around here...

Well, Draco got the scans for the first page from a different site.

darthgoober
Well, Draco got the scans for the first page from a different site.
Fine just step on my whole point.... mad

stick out tongue

Avlon

thumb up

That and the fact that Superman had just finished fighting an army of imperiex probes and new gods.

TricksterPriest
Well, the good guys were scared of Darkseid destroying WarWorld and releasing Imperiex after Wondy helped charge him back to full strenth..... evil face

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/5533/fa68a8e2jpgorig4hx.jpg

And this was after he boosted Superman with the OE, which helped crack Imperiex's armor.

Sirius77
Also, we have to take into account that ds
was weakened when he was fighting supes.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Sirius77

And the fact that darkseids real power hasnt been shown

I mean he has been at max 2% power in all of his showings

How can i say that? Because darkseid is 400ft tall and he has only been shown in about his limited 8ft tall form. And basic math tells you that 8 is 2% of 400..

nvrbeenwthagirl

How can i say that? Because darkseid is 400ft tall and he has only been shown in about his limited 8ft tall form. And basic math tells you that 8 is 2% of 400..

There are some feats of True DS. he creates Stayne, Who has shown more power than any DS avatar. his true form destroyed cosmic matter just by being. I think he and highfather also rocked the stars or something like that in a true form fight.

Evil_Ash

Originally posted by Sirius77

read apokolips now. good read. darkseid was beaten fair and square by superman. no powerups.

wink

Gecko4lif
read apokolips now. good read. darkseid was beaten fair and square by superman. no powerups.

wink

I did and he was in his limited form

When they come out with
darkseid unleashed then we will talk

Evil_Ash
I did and he was in his limited form

When they come out with
darkseid unleashed then we will talk

I was just impersonating quanchi... stick out tongue

Gecko4lif
I was just impersonating quanchi... stick out tongue

oops lol big grin

I thought you were him lol

batdude123
Well, the good guys were scared of Darkseid destroying WarWorld and releasing Imperiex after Wondy helped charge him back to full strenth..... evil face

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/5533/fa68a8e2jpgorig4hx.jpg

And this was after he boosted Superman with the OE, which helped crack Imperiex's armor.

****in Darkseid fanboy. laughing

TricksterPriest
****in Darkseid fanboy. laughing

Frell you. stick out tongue

batdude123
Darkseid can own as many Gods as he likes... but he'll always be Superman's *****. 313

Evil_Ash
Darkseid can own as many Gods as he likes... but he'll always be Superman's *****. 313

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/d1.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/d2.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl

Notice how Darksied's back hand is mightier than Superman had ever felt before.

batdude123
haermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
haermm

Smacked so hard by a back hand that he can barely stay airborne, can't concentrate, and has a bloodied face for it. dont' think anyone else in the history of Superman has hit him that hard and only with a Back hand. Superman every beating DS is PIS. And this really shows how much stronger DS really is that Superman.

batdude123
eek!

haermm

Evil_Ash
Notice how Darksied's back hand is mightier than Superman had ever felt before.

Notice how that is an alternative Darkseid. no expression

batdude123
crylaugh

hysterical2

darthgoober
I don't know....DS didn't look very alternative to me. I mean, I just can't picture that guy kickin back and listening to Nirvana...

nvrbeenwthagirl

Aspects of the one. As there is no alternative DS.

batdude123
haha

quanchi112
I was just impersonating quanchi... stick out tongue listen up galvatron. apokolips now wasnt that bad. just becuz it angers u what superman did to darkseid fair and square dont get mad at me. i didnt write the comic.

ps its canon and darkseid tapped out.

wink

Terryc250
darkseid loses to superman..
Thanos solos

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Terryc250
darkseid loses to superman..
Thanos solos

DS one shotted Superman into a coma.

quanchi112
DS one shotted Superman into a coma. ds cheapshotted superman after superman saved him. superman put himon the source wall.

darkseid needs a cheapshot to contain the and to defeat the mighty superman.

Tony Stark
Smacked so hard by a back hand that he can barely stay airborne, can't concentrate, and has a bloodied face for it. dont' think anyone else in the history of Superman has hit him that hard and only with a Back hand. Superman every beating DS is PIS. And this really shows how much stronger DS really is that Superman.

confused

The real question is why isn't the back hand causing Supes to bleed and say that he'd never been hit so hard...blah...blah...blah, the pis instead of when Supes beat down DS so bad he begged Supes for quarter. Because DS never did that to Supes any other time. Why is that fight now the standard.

FTW THANOS crushes DS by himself, and THOR creates a massive storm and plays in the rain.

Follow me if you will.

THANOS>>>>>>SS>>>THOR>>Superman>DS= 0% chance for DS to win.

wink

Erik-Lensherr

Strong , pimp hand

Shin_Nikkolas
Doomsday wins.

Evil_Ash
listen up galvatron. apokolips now wasnt that bad. just becuz it angers u what superman did to darkseid fair and square dont get mad at me. i didnt write the comic.

ps its canon and darkseid tapped out.

wink

Nah, your comments are just crappy...

Shin_Nikkolas
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1403/ownedpx1.jpg

Possibly my favorite scan next to the Black Adam "what-?"

quanchi112
Nah, your comments are just crappy... look downa post. look how easily darkseid has fallen.

doomsday crushed him.

KMC_Drifter
look downa post. look how easily darkseid has fallen.

doomsday crushed him.

So what....Thanos lost in a Spiderman comic...and was arrested by the NYPD.

Evil_Ash
look downa post. look how easily darkseid has fallen.

doomsday crushed him.

Doomsday would crush Thanos to...

Photon009
Thanos beats Darkseid by himself. End of story.

RUNMAN
Scanner's broken.

Batdude, you have improved dramatically from whence I first knew you...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Photon009
Thanos beats Darkseid by himself. End of story. u are correct.

100 percent accurate.

Kurash
darkseid wins

TricksterPriest
Can we just ban Quanchi now? He's contributing to the general retardation of the vs. board. durlaugh

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
darkseid wins darkseid cant even beat superman half the time anymore how is he going to beat thanos who would smash supes.

ds loses and badly here.

quanchi112
Can we just ban Quanchi now? He's contributing to the general retardation of the vs. board. durlaugh u were the one who said anyone who thinks thanos beats darkseid is a fanboy.

that might have been the most biased answer i have ever heard.

Priest
ur such a hater Quan

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
ur such a hater Quan how am i a hater.

i think darkseid is a cool character. i give him credit for the credit he deserves.

TricksterPriest
u were the one who said anyone who thinks thanos beats darkseid is a fanboy.

that might have been the most biased answer i have ever heard.

In a straight fight? Yep. wink If you actually think Thanos beats Darkseid in a straight fight, you are a fanboy and do not know shit about Darkseid. big grin

quanchi112
In a straight fight? Yep. wink If you actually think Thanos beats Darkseid in a straight fight, you are a fanboy and do not know shit about Darkseid. big grin how did superman do it?

and that is the most biased statement ever.

just admit u like ds to much to give thanos the win even though u know thanos would beat him down.

TricksterPriest
how did superman do it?

and that is the most biased statement ever.

just admit u like ds to much to give thanos the win even though u know thanos would beat him down.

1. PIS and Superman's jobber aura, with one shit win under Loeb's writing.

2. you said Thanos could beat Spectre with prep and that Thor could solo the LSH. Hell, you said IG>>>Spectre. hysterical

3. I give Darkseid the win because he is out of Thanos's league. Thanos might have a chance in a slugfest, assuming Darkseid wasn't using PC level strength, but not in a full fight. wink

Tony Stark

2. you said Thanos could beat Spectre with prep and that Thor could solo the LSH. Hell, you said IG>>>Spectre. hysterical

3. I give Darkseid the win because he is out of Thanos's league. Thanos might have a chance in a slugfest, assuming Darkseid wasn't using PC level strength, but not in a full fight. wink

roll eyes (sarcastic)

So...You say Superman > THANOS...?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Tony Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

So Superman > THANOS...?

Yes. superdur

Galan007
Yes. superdur superdur

Tony Stark
Yes. superdur

sick

quanchi112

3. I give Darkseid the win because he is out of Thanos's league. Thanos might have a chance in a slugfest, assuming Darkseid wasn't using PC level strength, but not in a full fight. wink i sais thor with the power gem and implying in his warrior madness state of mind. he was kicking everyones ass until he dropped in on thanos.

thanos with prep has become greater than the spectre. shazam with prep gave him a good fight.

apokolips now wasnt written by loeb. that was ds's most embarrasing loss. ig would stomp a amudhole in the spectre.

ok think for a second.

in dov didnt spectre run around killing wizards here and there.
thanos could have snapped his fingers and killed them all pretty much. or imprisoned them with a thought.

thats power my friend.

thanos wasnt taking on celestials,abstracts, and all the heroes while spectre was getting his ass handed to him by an amped cap marvel. spectre needed eclipso to fly him away so he could recover.

see the difference now.

quanchi112
Yes. superdur no way. thanos would crush superman. silver surfer would crush superman.

in dc he is something in marvel superman<<silver surfer who gets smacked around by thanos.

TricksterPriest
As Galan said 500 times before: When he has to be, Supes>ALL. So yes, if he had to, he could beat Thanos. wink

And Quan, you're lucky Validus isn't here, or he would bitchslap you for claiming WM Thor with the PG could solo the Legion. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kurash
no way. thanos would crush superman. silver surfer would crush superman.

in dc he is something in marvel superman<<silver surfer who gets smacked around by thanos.

first off even though surfer could defeat superman due to his power set i have a hard time believing his is actually more powerful. And superman has taken down opponents more powerful than thanos, hes a plot device for any situation

quanchi112
As Galan said 500 times before: When he has to be, Supes>ALL. So yes, if he had to, he could beat Thanos. wink

And Quan, you're lucky Validus isn't here, or he would bitchslap you for claiming WM Thor with the PG could solo the Legion. roll eyes (sarcastic) bring validus on. thor with the power gem while crazy would tear into them. he was a monster by all accounts and was crushing people. he couldnt be hurt physically.

do u understand this?

i dont care what galan says.

superman beats up on dc guys. he wouldnt last in a story like the ig or annihilation wave.

to much for him to overcome.

Kurash
bring validus on. thor with the power gem while crazy would tear into them. he was a monster by all accounts and was crushing people. he couldnt be hurt physically.

do u understand this?

i dont care what galan says.

superman beats up on dc guys. he wouldnt last in a story like the ig or annihilation wave.

to much for him to overcome.

youre like xmeat except instead of hulk you are all marvel, which is 10000 times as bad because we could at least create threads without hulk in them to get rid of xmeat, you are everywhere

rico777
Drax killed Thanos.. and Superman is greater than Drax

quan pay attention now when i come up with this formula

Darkseid >>> Superman >> Drax >>> Thanos

So by my simplified equation that means that Superman is > than thanose wink

OH and Darkseid wins here via OE'ing their asses

quanchi112
youre like xmeat except instead of hulk you are all marvel, which is 10000 times as bad because we could at least create threads without hulk in them to get rid of xmeat, you are everywhere i go with dc all the time. pay attention. three of my top five fav characters are from dc.

k thanks.

i see dc and marvel for how they are by feats and common sense.

just becuz i know thanos would beat the shit out of ds doesnt make me biased.

it makes me intelligente.

quanchi112
Originally posted by rico777
Drax killed Thanos.. and Superman is greater than Drax

quan pay attention now when i come up with this formula

Darkseid >>> Superman >> Drax >>> Thanos

So by my simplified equation that means that Superman is > than thanose wink

OH and Darkseid wins here via OE'ing their asses drax had a plot device and used a cheapshot. darkseid loses when he faces his opponent and when they arent given a silver bullet way to win.

see the diff.

doomsday just straight beat his ass and carried him around like a ragdoll.

Kurash
you are incredibly marvel biased and now a liar on two fronts, stating that youre a bigger dc fan and saying that thanos could take DS. a big filthy liar, who debates with liars?

Kurash
drax had a plot device and used a cheapshot. darkseid loses when he faces his opponent and when they arent given a silver bullet way to win.

see the diff.

doomsday just straight beat his ass and carried him around like a ragdoll.

doomsday would destroy thanos and superman is a plot device for any situation

squirrel girl

quanchi112
you are incredibly marvel biased and now a liar on two fronts, stating that youre a bigger dc fan and saying that thanos could take DS. a big filthy liar, who debates with liars? i never said i liked dc more. i said i like lots of their characters. i go be feats mostly. what do u go by?

thanos could take ds. find me a scan where thanos was fighting someone at supermans level and where he lost and wasnt cheapshotted.

ps squirrel girl isnt meant to be taken seriously.

Kurash
i never said i liked dc more. i said i like lots of their characters. i go be feats mostly. what do u go by?

thanos could take ds. find me a scan where thanos was fighting someone at supermans level and where he lost and wasnt cheapshotted.

obviously you do not go by feats if you believe thanos could beat darkseid

Kurash
squirrel girl

rico777
i never said i liked dc more. i said i like lots of their characters. i go be feats mostly. what do u go by?

Really? cause i thought you went on your biased opinions? like Thanos surviving Michaels Demiugic explosion laughing

quanchi112
obviously you do not go by feats if you believe thanos could beat darkseid oh yes.

defeated thor with power gem,beyonder.

wasnt able to be put down by odin in asgard.

whereas darkseid didnt last more than three panels on his home turf.

Kurash
read darkseids respect thread, im going to play world of warcraft

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>