a terrible rumor concerning superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

emporerpants
i heard that the siegels might sue for the rights of superman and not let anyone use them, basically destroying the symbol and character of superman. does anyone know if this is really true? i sure hope not, that would be terrible. stupid siegels...

Soljer
Originally posted by emporerpants
i heard that the siegels might sue for the rights of superman and not let anyone use them, basically destroying the symbol and character of superman. does anyone know if this is really true? i sure hope not, that would be terrible. stupid siegels...

They already did it with Superboy.

I very much doubt that DC is gonna lose Superman. No worries.

Juntai
Originally posted by emporerpants
i heard that the siegels might sue for the rights of superman and not let anyone use them, basically destroying the symbol and character of superman. does anyone know if this is really true? i sure hope not, that would be terrible. stupid siegels... I think you mean Superboy, and that one is still up in the air. They won't get Superman. Seigel actually SOLD that property to DC comics. The Seigel family's dispute over Superboy is that he was basically stolen.

emporerpants
alright, good. thanks for the info guys!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.