Zuras vs Thanos a battle revisted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two vastly powerful Eternals who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Two vastly powerful Eternals who wins?

Zuras

golem370
Explain please?

Evil_Ash
Zuras feats?

golem370
One he Stalemated Zeus

guy222
Explain please?

Prime Eternal. He did Stalemate Zeus

Evil_Ash
hmmand Thanos stalemated Odin...

Equally matched much?

guy222
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
hmmand Thanos stalemated Odin...

Equally matched much?

It looked like Odin had the upper hand

golem370
I say Thanos would give him a great fight

golem370
Odin also had the backing of Asgard.

guy222
I say Thanos would give him a great fight

We agree

guy222
Odin also had the backing of Asgard.

I can post a few scans of Odin vs Thanos

Evil_Ash
Hasn't Thanos become more powerful since his fight with Odin?

golem370
I don't know. In would be cool to see the Zeus vs Zuras battle if you have it.

guy222

Do u know the issue?

boriquaking55
I think people are overrating Zuras because he stalemated Zeus.

That was PIS, and honestly, Thor has stalemated Zeus before. So it's hardly a feat worth mentioning.

Also, since when were Prime Eternals = to skyfathers? That's a load of crap if you ask me.

Zuras vs. Thanos would be a cool fight that I could see go either way.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by boriquaking55

That was PIS, and honestly, Thor has stalemated Zeus before. So it's hardly a feat worth mentioning.

That wasn't PIS. Thor has also statemated Odin for a time. That's PIS since Odin has casually stomped Thor level beings without a swet. And Zuras isn't Thor. Heck, Sersi can give Thor hell and Thanos has walked all over Thor.

Since the Eternals were creations of the Celestials and have powers equal to that of any pantheon of god. Since Zeus wanted Odin and Asgard to back his patheon to fight the Eternals. Both the Olympian gods and the Eternals stalemated. And Zeus defeated all Eternals that attacked him, but only managed to stalemate a weakened Zuras who told him he didn't want to fight him anyway.

Zuras would stomp Thanos.

guy222

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/3713/thor29116cs4.th.jpg

boriquaking55
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
That wasn't PIS. Thor has also statemated Odin for a time. That's PIS since Odin has casually stomped Thor level beings without a swet. And Zuras isn't Thor. Heck, Sersi can give Thor hell and Thanos has walked all over Thor.

Zeus and the Olympian pantheon aren't usually written on the same level as Odin. I don't see the point you're trying to make - that Sersi would get destroyed by Thanos? We know that Odin can stomp heralds.

Since the Eternals were creations of the Celestials and have powers equal to that of any pantheon of god. Since Zeus wanted Odin and Asgard to back his patheon to fight the Eternals. Both the Olympian gods and the Eternals stalemated. And Zeus defeated all Eternals that attacked him, but only managed to stalemate a weakened Zuras who told him he didn't want to fight him anyway.

I'm well aware of the origins of the Eternals, but again you're vastly overrating the Olympians here. With the exception of Zeus, none of the Olympians could even be considered herald level. Thanos would destroy everyone in the Olympian pantheon (with the exception of Zeus) solo. Ares, Apollo? Gimme a break - SS would smash them - forget about Thanos. Hell, if Thor stalemated Zeus - Thanos more than can do that.

But let's toss the PIS to the side and say Zeus is Odin's equal - like he SHOULD be. Zuras ain't touching him them, neither is Thanos or Thor or etc... They'd all get trashed.

Prove it. You guys won't be able to, don't bother.

Evil_Ash
I'm well aware of the origins of the Eternals, but again you're vastly overrating the Olympians here. With the exception of Zeus, none of the Olympians could even be considered herald level.

Pluto?

hunbu04
almost all the female olympians are herald level and pluto, neptune, and hera are all above herald level. You can even argue that both apollo and immortal hercules are herald level. Apollo have the strength,speed,flight,durability,stamina,immortali
ty,telepotation,and energy projection and manipulation. He can control and porject the energy of the sun. and for immortal hercules if written correctly he is low level herald level. incaculable strength, superspeed, superior reflexes, limitless endurance, durability on par with thor,hyper leaping, can survive in space unaided,agility,immortality,thousands of years of experience, fighting skills that are superior to thor, and etc. And hercules have defeated a lot of herald level and aborald level beings. Adam warlock, the possessor the elder of the universe lost to hercules not once but twice,the High evolutionary, firelord,masterson thor, and more

Lord S
Query: How is this a 'battle revisited'? What the f**k?

Anyway...I'm leaning toward Zuras, seeing as how he was the Prime Eternal. Ikaris of course would have no shot at Thanos...Prime Eternal or not.

Sundipped
Marvel Directory has Zuras strength level listed as being able to lift only 30 tons. That puts him at a huge disadvantage.

Lord S
Physical strength means absolutely nothing...he has ancillary powers that can give him a great advantage. Zuras was regarded by many as Skyfather level, (given the fact that he stalemated Zeus).

Sundipped
Originally posted by Lord S
Physical strength means absolutely nothing...he has ancillary powers that can give him a great advantage. Zuras was regarded by many as Skyfather level, (given the fact that he stalemated Zeus).

I said it would put him at a disadvantage. Physical strength does mean something when your opponent can lift 70+ more tons. Hercules has more strength than Zeus but he'll get wasted by Thanos.

hunbu04
hercules physical strength is incalculable but skyfathers like zeus and odin can rise thier strength to incalculable level using their mystical/cosmic powers

Lord S
Originally posted by Sundipped
I said it would put him at a disadvantage. I know what you said...and I said that his other powers could give him an advantage, (instead of a disadvantage).

This whole lifting of tons gibberish is just overrated. I look at power. Yes Thanos can beat Zuras in an arm-wrestling contest, no problem...but Zuras with his Prime Eternalship can employ other methods at will.

And he'll get wasted by Zuras, too. The guy went toe-to-toe with Zeus.

golem370
This would truly be a awesome battle but Thanos in my opinion would win.

guy222
zuras

lannfear
Zuras ftw stick out tongue

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Lord S
This whole lifting of tons gibberish is just overrated. I look at power. Yes Thanos can beat Zuras in an arm-wrestling contest, no problem...but Zuras with his Prime Eternalship can employ other methods at will.

Very True but Thanos isn't some one trick pony, he got into Galactus' mind, and affected him on a level that anyone else at his level including Zuras has yet to prove that they could. Thanos is also an accomplished mystic, and is far above merely being able to lift 100 tons, Zuras starts at a level far beneath that of Thanos.

Thanos is an Eternal yes, just like Magneto is Human, but they are also Mutants that put them above their respective race's by leaps and bounds.

guy222
Zuras stalemated Zeus

Odin was beating Thanos

Odin=Zeus=Zuras

Thanos isn't beating a skyfather

Bentley
Thor stalemating Zeus was because Zeus didn't fight all out. At least that was my impression.

At this point, we don't know if Thanos is bellow sky father level since he has got upgrades and has not fought an sky father for a long, long time.

guy222
Marvel prolly bring back Thanos

draxx_tOfU
Thanos...

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by guy222
Zuras stalemated Zeus

Odin was beating Thanos

Odin=Zeus=Zuras

Thanos isn't beating a skyfather

Hey bro, Zeus is below Odin, as is Zuras. If Thor could draw a battle out with Zeus that lasted for months, Zeus can say whatever he wants to say like, "I was holding back my full power because you entertained me". Anyone who know Zeus' character knows that he is the one deity that has the least patience of the mythological Gods.

If Zeus was in character, and he was so superior to Thor he would have ended it quickly. To all of the nay sayers who don't believe Thanos would wipe the floor with Zeus' ass, I just gave anyone who does loads of ammo.

kevdude
Has Ikaris and Thanos ever got into it?

Nihilist
thanos

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Zuras stalemated Zeus

Odin was beating Thanos

Odin=Zeus=Zuras

Thanos isn't beating a skyfather I beg to differ there friend.

Odin>Zeus.

Thanos stood up to Odins attacks in asgard and didnt lose. That was after just his first upgrade.

golem370
The battle between Zeus & Zuras was not as impressive and the one between Odin & Thanos.

UKR
I'm not sure, but I think the Eternals were intended to be comparable to a pantheon in Marvel standards. So Zuras should be skyfather-level. As for Zeus being weaker than Odin, he gets less page time than the Allfather and has fewer feats and opportunities to demonstrate power. Not to mention that Odin is the main skyfather of the MU, so the fact is that Zeus will never get the respect that the mythological character deserves. Thanos IIRC is above heralds but below skyfathers. If Zuras really is skyfather-class, he won't have too much trouble with Thanos.

mrbigguy
I think if you read a few of Thanos's bios it states he improved upon his natural strength, power and resilience through meditation, mysticism and bionic amplification to that of supassing even the strongest of the earth eternals... ie Zuras. This was before all his upgrades. All of this comes from the old OHOTMU Book of the Dead.

zeel
One he Stalemated Zeus

Yap and there were many times he was actually mistaken for being zeus.

zeel
Originally posted by Bentley
Thor stalemating Zeus was because Zeus didn't fight all out. At least that was my impression.

At this point, we don't know if Thanos is bellow sky father level since he has got upgrades and has not fought an sky father for a long, long time.

your right it was more of a test Zeus had no intentions of killing thor, and zeus even remarked that he was impressed with thors abilitiy to with stand a long battle with the king of olympus. But he by no means stalemated zeus, zuras>thor at least base thor.

llagrok
When was it ever stated that Odin was stronger in Asgard?

zeel
Originally posted by quanchi112
I beg to differ there friend.

Odin>Zeus.

Thanos stood up to Odins attacks in asgard and didnt lose. That was after just his first upgrade.

Well odin definetly has more feats then zeus does.

guy222
Odin = Zeus. Odin does have more feats than Zeus

The only time Zuras and Zeus faught. It was even

The topic whether Odin was winning vs Thanos has been discussed at length

IMO, Zuras FTW

golem370
bump

KuRuPT Thanosi
I think Thanos takes this fight. It would be a good fight for a bit but thanos would prove too much

golem370
They outa combine the to Zuras vs Thanos threads.

guy222
one of the mods should

still zuras

celestialdemon
Zuras

Nihilist
thanos

KuRuPT Thanosi
How can you people say Zuras? Thanos is Mutant among his own people and thus became even stronger then the earth born eternals (Zuras) This is without his upgrades so how on earth does he loses to Zuras knowing all this?

Mr. Slippyfist
Zuras stalemated Zeus for a couple panels...

Take the first couple of panels from Odin/Thanos, and you pretty much get the same result.

Just saying.

mrbigguy
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Zuras stalemated Zeus for a couple panels...

Take the first couple of panels from Odin/Thanos, and you pretty much get the same result.

Just saying.

CORRECT! Geez the Thanos hate is strong here! sad There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever to say that Zuras wins... he would get stomped to mush by Thanos.

Thanos 10/10 big grin

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by mrbigguy
CORRECT! Geez the Thanos hate is strong here! sad There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever to say that Zuras wins... he would get stomped to mush by Thanos.

Thanos 10/10 big grin

I believe Zuras would lose as well.

I think if you read a few of Thanos's bios it states he improved upon his natural strength, power and resilience through meditation, mysticism and bionic amplification to that of supassing even the strongest of the earth eternals... ie Zuras. This was before all his upgrades. All of this comes from the old OHOTMU Book of the Dead.

This is so true, I've actually read this about Thanos in comparison to all other Eternals.... likewise if Thanos has gotten even more powerful than he was back then, I would hate to see what he'd do to Zuras now. Mentor is supposed to be on Zuras' level, and Thanos is, and was leaps and bounds above him.

MJOILNIR
Maybe we should just make a Thanos VS Drax thread shifty Hmmmmm.....

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Maybe we should just make a Thanos VS Drax thread shifty Hmmmmm.....

If you want to go that route, Thanos has only one loss to Drax, and that was the recent sneak attack. Drax is Thanos' silver bullet, but this does not mean that Drax could beat someone on Thor's level, whom Thanos has proven to surpass.

Board Walker

Also, since when were Prime Eternals = to skyfathers? That's a load of crap if you ask me.

Zuras vs. Thanos would be a cool fight that I could see go either way.

Zeus instantly killed Hercules+thor when they were refusing to work together, then he instantly reassembled their molecules.

Zeus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thor

golem370
Thanos is ruthless incredibly smart and experienced. Zuras stalemated Zeus Where Thanos stood toe to toe with Odin and Depowered Tyrant .

occultdestroyer

Only fanboys will disagree.

Thanos, with his basic powerset, could not even beat weaklings like Drax.
He desperately needs a plot device to beat Zuras.

Priest
Drax.. what are u talking about?

Nihilist
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

what on earth are talking about.

occultdestroyer
WTF??
You Thanos fanboys don't even know Drax the Destroyer?
How did you become fanboys in the first place if you don't even know Thanos' biography?

Nihilist
he's beat drax many a time

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Nihilist
he's beat drax many a time
Drax KILLED Thanos.
Zuras kills both of them in a whim.

Nihilist
Drax killed Thanos (the one with the basic powerset).
Zuras kills both in a whim.

obivously you didnt read annihilation or youd understand how/why it happened.

as for his basic powerset he beat many people with and stood up against odin/tyrant.

as for been killed in a whim ,unless your saying

zuras>>>>>odin or tyrant

golem370
No he doesn't Kronos gave him the ability to kill Thanos

occultdestroyer
So what?
Doesn't change the fact that Thanos was killed by someone as weak as Drax.
LOL!
What a shame for someone who became God. A damn shame, really.

It would've been better if he died after a formidable battle against Galactus, a Celestial, or Nth Man.
But Drax??? ROFL

Nihilist
So what?
LOL!

It would've been better if he died after a formidable battle against Galactus, a Celestial, or Nth Man.
But Drax??? ROFL

rofl at you not answering and avoiding my previous statement
thats you best comeback answer then.........lulz

llagrok
Zuras.

Priest
So what?
LOL!

But Drax??? ROFL
Very Ignorant.
Read Annihilation. The writer literally said that that Drax is the silver bullet of Thanos... Hell Drax was destined to kill Thanos thanks to Kronos (a freaking Cosmic) roll eyes (sarcastic)
Also if u read the last Annihilation book instead of just looking at the pretty scan of Thanos getting WTFPAW!Z by Drax, the page before Thanos had his back turned to him, and was NOT trying to fight him because he was occupied trying to free Galactus.

Enyalus
Best death scene ever, by the way.

"...Interesting." God, I wanna go out like that.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by llagrok
Zuras.

Explain to me how Zuras wins here? It's stated that Thanos is a Mutant among his own people correct? It's stated that he became even more powerful then the Earth Born Eternals (Zuras) correct? Even if we concede that Zuras is stronger then the average eternal thanos has gotten stronger and stronger with upgrade after upgrade. Not to mention the fact of him having thousands of years of fighting experience. Thanos is ruthless and imo significantly smarter then Zuras. So, what exactly is Zuras going to bring to the table to beat Thanos? It's clear that even without his upgrades he's a match for Zuras (destroyed mentor Zuras near equal) yet he's been upgraded significantly since his intial mutant birth which already made him stronger then most if not all.

mrbigguy

Wrong! prove it. What are Zuras feats in comparison to Thanos'? What in your mind supports your ridiculous opinion?

mrbigguy
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
It's clear that even without his upgrades he's a match for Zuras (destroyed mentor Zuras near equal) yet he's been upgraded significantly since his intial mutant birth which already made him stronger then most if not all.

OHOTMU states stronger than all earth born eternals specifically Zuras. These otheer posters need to go read some more comics and educate themselves on the matter.

llagrok
OHOTMU states stronger than all earth born eternals specifically Zuras. These otheer posters need to go read some more comics and educate themselves on the matter.

Going with bios now? lmao

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Nihilist
rofl at you not answering and avoiding my previous statement
thats you best comeback answer then.........lulz
What the?

bbrem123
thanos takes it

Takion
What the?
BTW, Welcome to KMC ahah

mrbigguy
Originally posted by llagrok
Going with bios now? lmao

And your going by...???? Nothing?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Exactly are you going by feats because if so Thanos completly owns Zuras in that area as well

Colossus-Big C
Zeus and the Olympian pantheon aren't usually written on the same level as Odin. I don't see the point you're trying to make - that Sersi would get destroyed by Thanos? We know that Odin can stomp heralds.

I'm well aware of the origins of the Eternals, but again you're vastly overrating the Olympians here. With the exception of Zeus, none of the Olympians could even be considered herald level. Thanos would destroy everyone in the Olympian pantheon (with the exception of Zeus) solo. Ares, Apollo? Gimme a break - SS would smash them - forget about Thanos. Hell, if Thor stalemated Zeus - Thanos more than can do that.

But let's toss the PIS to the side and say Zeus is Odin's equal - like he SHOULD be. Zuras ain't touching him them, neither is Thanos or Thor or etc... They'd all get trashed.

Prove it. You guys won't be able to, don't bother.

What the f**k? no olympions are herald level. i think you should know pluto pretty much curbstomped a load of heralds with ease during his attack on earth..

Nihilist
Thanos wins imo,Zuras doesnt have the feats/enough feats to say he can beat Thanos, and he also recently got a major beat down from Hero(Gilgamesh)

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos. I just don't get how people are saying otherwise... Ooo right he stalemated Zeus for two whole panels... Wow. Thanos is a MUTANT amount is own eternal people. Meaning he's stronger and more powerful than any of them. Through self augmentation he's further increased his abilities to go ever further past his eternal brothers. It even specifically says even EARTH born eternals (zuras) this is even not talking about his various upgrades via death etc. This is only is mutant eternal orgins and self augmentation that should clearly put him above all his brothers.

Allankles
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
What the f**k? no olympions are herald level. i think you should know pluto pretty much curbstomped a load of heralds with ease during his attack on earth..

Pluto is their death god so he's more powerful than most. But he's right, Marvel's Olympian pantheon is not that impressive, the same for the Norse pantheon on the Aesir side, but they have Thor and Odin who overcome most odds, so it balances out.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Allankles
Pluto is their death god so he's more powerful than most. But he's right, Marvel's Olympian pantheon is not that impressive, the same for the Norse pantheon on the Aesir side, but they have Thor and Odin who overcome most odds, so it balances out. not really theres also hermes who out ran friggin flash while he was taking a jog laughing out loud the guys speed is so vast he can run from 1 dimension to another with no portals

Blanket
Hermes is so fast he can run from one company to the other.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Blanket
Hermes is so fast he can run from one company to the other. marvel hermes is FTL

Blanket
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
marvel hermes is FTL Of course he is. He can outrun the Flash while jogging after all.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Blanket
Of course he is. He can outrun the Flash while jogging after all. what are you talking about?
DC hermers is as fast as he wants to be he has unlimited speed as his godly atrubutes.
Marvel hermes is no where as fast but is still FTL

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Board Walker
Zeus instantly killed Hercules+thor when they were refusing to work together, then he instantly reassembled their molecules.

Zeus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thor any scan of this?

also i remember zeus giving thor his godhod back after odin stripped them, he is cleary far beyond thor...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.