Sharper Image...,products from the future, or just overpriced junk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
Most of the items i see in sharper image strike me as glorfied as seen on T.V items, but cost ten times as much. Although, some of the items seem to be quite usefull and interesting, but still gorssley overpriced. So what do you think, are the products in sharper image cutting edge products on the consumer market, or are the items just fancy junk?

I did buy a walking talking R2-D2 form there for a $100 dollars there though

Robtard
For the most part, "just overpriced junk".

Devil King
Originally posted by Robtard
For the most part, "just overpriced junk".

Couldn't agree more.

Alliance
Nice designs though.

Adam_PoE
http://images.sharperimage.com/all/en/images/products/NG418-PIP.jpg

The Sharper Image Wind-Defyer Umbrella is the only umbrella that I have purchased that has been able to withstand the high-winds here in San Francisco.

Emilinka
i have never heard of sharper image....

ADarksideJedi
I would say by looking at them that they are overprice but future stuff yes.Wish I could buy the R2D2 one t oo.That would be so cool!jm eek!

Miss_Moon_Shine
Originally posted by Emilinka
i have never heard of sharper image....

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I would say by looking at them that they are overprice but future stuff yes.Wish I could buy the R2D2 one t oo.That would be so cool!jm eek!

big grin what about that talking yoda? eek!

botankus
Does anyone have one of those glass fishbowl coffee tables?

Bicnarok

Alpha Centauri
Overpriced junk is everywhere.

Cigarettes are overpriced junk, it's not fair to just pick on Sharper Image.

That said, I have a Sharper Image clock that has been in my possession for more than a decade, it still works.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Overpriced junk is everywhere.

Cigarettes are overpriced junk, it's not fair to just pick on Sharper Image.

That said, I have a Sharper Image clock that has been in my possession for more than a decade, it still works.

-AC sure it works...thats why you are late for work every day, you damn lollygagger. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.