batman vs kingpin h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
they both have no prior knowledge of each other

battle takes place in the kingpin's office fisk has his cane on him and his la pelt flower

CaptainStoic
Batman.

lando005
i mainly want to see if anyone thought batman would be fooled by kingpin's apperance like many marvel heroes were

Apolloknight
Batman takes a solid majority, like 9/10 with his belt.

Just H2H, I could see kingpin pulling out 4 wins against batman.

Kingpin is a beast.

lando005
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Batman takes a solid majority, like 9/10 with his belt.

Just H2H, I could see kingpin pulling out 4 wins against batman.

Kingpin is a beast. just so you know kp has a few hidden weapons on him too

guy222
Originally posted by lando005
they both have no prior knowledge of each other

battle takes place in the kingpin's office fisk has his cane on him and his la pelt flower

bruce

lando005
Originally posted by guy222
bruce i know he'll win the majority but do you think he'll be fooled by the way fisk looks like many others have?

TricksterPriest
Batman's gadgets would give him the win here, more than his H2H. Classic KP used to beat up Spiderman easily.

Alfheim
i know he'll win the majority but do you think he'll be fooled by the way fisk looks like many others have?

Nope he found out DD was blind pretty quickly.

lando005
Originally posted by Alfheim
Nope he found out DD was blind pretty quickly. cap was even taken off guard by his look and it's easier to tell if someone is blind than if that person is faster and stronger than he appears luke cage looks like an ordinary street thug but you couldn't tell his skin is as hard as steel by looking at him

spetznaz
On terms of who would win that is pretty straightforward. The main question is whether Bruce would be fooled by Fisk's appearance.

Personally I doubt it, and for two major reasons.
For one Bruce is simply too paranoid to be caught off-guard. Secondly he has met all sorts of characters and entities to know that what you see is not always what you get.

The fact that he is facing what appears to be a large obese man would probably have Bruce trying harder than if he was facing a person who looks like Bruce Lee on drugs!

I call it the 'little girl standing by herself in a haunted corridor in a horror movie' situation. As in, if you see something that is totally out of place then you can be sure there is more going on than is apparent at first.

What appears to be a fat villain who is not trying to flee from a dark silhouetted stranger who just burst through the window???? That would either mean the person is a complete fool, or he has a trick up his sleeve.

Batman doesn't understimate Fisk.

RUNMAN
Of course Bat-Man wins this. He can beat almost anyone in the Marvel Universe if he just prepares for it. The only way he losses any fight to any character in Marvel is if that character outsells his comics.

lando005
Originally posted by spetznaz
On terms of who would win that is pretty straightforward. The main question is whether Bruce would be fooled by Fisk's appearance.

Personally I doubt it, and for two major reasons.
For one Bruce is simply too paranoid to be caught off-guard. Secondly he has met all sorts of characters and entities to know that what you see is not always what you get.

The fact that he is facing what appears to be a large obese man would probably have Bruce trying harder than if he was facing a person who looks like Bruce Lee on drugs!

I call it the 'little girl standing by herself in a haunted corridor in a horror movie' situation. As in, if you see something that is totally out of place then you can be sure there is more going on than is apparent at first.

What appears to be a fat villain who is not trying to flee from a dark silhouetted stranger who just burst through the window???? That would either mean the person is a complete fool, or he has a trick up his sleeve.

Batman doesn't understimate Fisk. he's also not perfect i would assume atleast one of those 10 times he would take fisk for granted

other than that batman 9/10

Battlehammer
wtf...........fisk takes the majority here. The dude has stalemated spiderman in strength..........not to mention he shown to almost be on par with spidermans speed well old school spidermna at least

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Battlehammer
wtf...........fisk takes the majority here. The dude has stalemated spiderman in strength..........
No he hasn't.

Battlehammer
yes he has go check out the respect thread fisk has been able to stalemate classic spiderman.

bean_machine
yes he has go check out the respect thread fisk has been able to stalemate classic spiderman.

That is because Spiderman holds back.

Evil_Ash
hmm

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/batkingpin1.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/batkingpin2.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/batkingpin3.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/batkingpin4.jpg

Battlehammer
Originally posted by bean_machine
no it wasent though. I think spiderman even mentions that he not holding back

jrodslam
Good job Ash. Many seem to have forgot that Bats and Fist tussled before and Bats dint have prior knowledge of Fisks skills. With weapons, id give Bats a majority, but in pure h2h, its much closer.

Can Fist beat Bats? Indeed. I have no doubts about it. Would Bats be fooled by Fisks appearance? I think after the fist few moves or counters from Kingpin, Batman would realize that Fisk is very well skilled.

In regards to someones statement about Bats being able to find out that DD was blind right away, thats FALSE. Batma spent a night on the rooftops with DD before he realized he was EITHER blind or very skilled i believe.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by bean_machine
A lot. He could kill Kingpin with one punch. That's a fact.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
A lot. He could kill Kingpin with one punch. That's a fact.
actaully he can't. Hell in there last fight spiderman clearly was not holding back and he was punching fisk as hard as he possiably could.

Kid Kurdy
actaully he can't. Hell in there last fight spiderman clearly was not holding back and he was punching fisk as hard as he possiably could.
Spider-Man not holding back = Spider-Man punching through a concrete wall (with ease).

Kingpin, as tough as he is, is nowhere as durable as a concrete wall.

Upgraded Spider-Man is even stronger. And in their last fight, Spider-Man was playing with Kingpin, he did not want to kill him, he said it himself. He wanted him to suffer...

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Spider-Man not holding back = Spider-Man punching through a concrete wall (with ease).

Kingpin, as tough as he is, is nowhere as durable as a concrete wall.

Upgraded Spider-Man is even stronger. And in their last fight, Spider-Man was playing with Kingpin, he did not want to kill him, he said it himself. He wanted him to suffer...
he clearly was not holding back.

also classic spiderman has amde refferences to going all out on kingpin.

spiderman wanted kingpin to suffer but he really did not give a shit if kingpin died and he was not holding back in his punches

Soljer
Batman wins.

No sweat.

bean_machine
If Spiderman were bloodlusted and went all out on Kingpin, Kingpin would lose terrebly.

I just don't see it any other way.

JasonK4
Batman wins.

Symmetric Chaos
Batman wins thanks to his weapons. In pure fisticuffs Fisk would be able to take a nice majority.

JasonK4
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
In pure fisticuffs Fisk would be able to take a nice majority.

That's not true. sad

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by JasonK4
That's not true. sad

You're right. Batman would take a majority against himself, as he hurts himself trying to hurt KP stick out tongue

hulkcpbifiussjf
kingpin is too strong for batman h2h

lando005
spider-man holds back all the time when fighting normal people and at the end of the day that's all fisk is a normal man so even if he says he's going all out he would not attack a man with his full power fisk would never survive if someone who could bench press a dump truck hit him with everything he had classic spidy 10tons > kingpin olympic class strength maybe 800lbs max

lando005
thanks ash for posting the scans i didn't know they fought already from what i saw that would change my opinion on the outcome of the fight

batman 6/10

Soljer
Grundy isn't too strong for Batman, but the Kingpin is?

Nahhh.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Soljer
Grundy isn't too strong for Batman, but the Kingpin is?

Nahhh.

Since when was the Bat-kick allowed in this fight? stick out tongue

batdude123

Most of the times, I think comic writers forget Spider-man has super strength. erm

ESPECIALLY when hitting some one.

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Since when was the Bat-kick allowed in this fight? stick out tongue

Didn't see it ruled out in the first post, wink.

Beyond that, the Kingpin is human and is far slower than Batman (even if his speed belies his size).

Leopard blow eff tee double you.

lando005
Didn't see it ruled out in the first post, wink.

Beyond that, the Kingpin is human and is far slower than Batman (even if his speed belies his size).

Leopard blow eff tee double you. this is a straight h2h match other than that all skills allowed

ofcourse no PIS showings though

Soljer
this is a straight h2h match other than that all skills allowed

Yeah, so?

The Leopard blow is just a skill.

lando005
Yeah, so?

The Leopard blow is just a skill. well you were asking for clarification so i thought i would state it

Soljer
well you were asking for clarification so i thought i would state it

I didn't ask for clarification.

I said the batkick wasn't ruled out - the 'god-destroying' batkick joke?

You seem to be quite confused, my friend.

lando005
I didn't ask for clarification.

I said the batkick wasn't ruled out - the 'god-destroying' batkick joke?

You seem to be quite confused, my friend. sorry misread your post then my bad

Soljer
No problem.

On the bright side, the confusion just bumped your post about a dozen times.

stick out tongue.

lando005
wahoo!! look at me i got the popular thread!!!!

Symmetric Chaos
spider-man holds back all the time when fighting normal people and at the end of the day that's all fisk is a normal man so even if he says he's going all out he would not attack a man with his full power fisk would never survive if someone who could bench press a dump truck hit him with everything he had classic spidy 10tons > kingpin olympic class strength maybe 800lbs max

Fisk is hardly a normal man. Daredevil has struck him hard enough that it numbed his arms and Fisk wasn't even phased. He even matched classic Spidey in strength (back when he was Class10 or about) at least once.

He does have what it takes to at least fight Batman or even Spiderman.

lando005
Fisk is hardly a normal man. Daredevil has struck him hard enough that it numbed his arms and Fisk wasn't even phased. He even matched classic Spidey in strength (back when he was Class10 or about) at least once.

He does have what it takes to at least fight Batman or even Spiderman. spiderman doesn't fight fisk the way he would say.... the scorpion are you really trying to vouch for fisk being class 10? or saying he has superhuman durability? he's at best an olympic level athlete

yugotank
Spiderman is like 10 to 20 times faster than a "normal" human , way stronger,more agile and has a low level healing factor. Even if he had zero fighting skills he should be able to beat any top level "human" MA type fighter.....even the Batman.

Even useing "comic book logic and physics" most agree that Spiderman holds back when fighting Kingpin and other "normal human" types.

In a "Winner take all" ....one fight,no rematches,no cheating...."pure H2H".....The odds makers in Vegas would put the Batman as a 7 to 2 favorite.....But the Kingpin could pull off an upset.....Tyson did go down to Buster in Japan so anything is possible.

When betting I tend to go with the points and take the dog.

50 bucks on Kingpin.

Big Sexy
In h2h Batman. Kingping is probably stronger but Batman is to fast, agile, and knows to many fighting styles for this to turn into a pure slugfest in Wilsons favor.

Acrosurge

He does have what it takes to at least fight Batman or even Spiderman. Erm, I don't know that I agree. In his early Amazing Spider-Man appearances, Kingpin was put down pretty easily when Peter got serious. He did surprise Spidey, no doubt about that and he is inhuman when it comes to speed and strength. Batman has better skill, but I gotta agree with the crossover; I don't know that Batman has the physical stats to take a majority from the Kingpin in straight HtH.

lando005
i think batman may have some trouble but he should take the majority

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Big Sexy
In h2h Batman. Kingping is probably stronger but Batman is to fast, agile, and knows to many fighting styles for this to turn into a pure slugfest in Wilsons favor.

Co-signed.

Badabing
Batman wins...no expression

Alfheim
cap was even taken off guard by his look and it's easier to tell if someone is blind than if that person is faster and stronger than he appears luke cage looks like an ordinary street thug but you couldn't tell his skin is as hard as steel by looking at him

Not if you cant see their eyes and they move as though they are not blind.

lando005
Originally posted by Alfheim
Not if you cant see their eyes and they move as though they are not blind. true enough

Alfheim
true enough

Hey what do you think you're doing? You're not supposed to agree with me you're supposed to carry on arguing despite the fact that im obvoulsy right.

What you're supposed to do is twist logic so it seems that I dont actually know what im talking about and drag this debate on for 800 pages. Whats wrong with you? mad

Soljer
Originally posted by Badabing
Batman wins...no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.