movie hulk vs movie surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who wins this fight ? movie hulk or movie surfer ?

spidey-dude
if this was the characters from the comicbooks hulk gets his butt kicked easy. but i dont consider movie surfer as strong as comic version.

spidey-dude
nobody knows ?

Lord S
nobody cares

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Lord S
nobody cares u decided to post so yes looks like u care

grey fox
Movie Surfer 8/10

He flies out of Hulks range and hits him with Tornado's , Atom Blasts and could just let his board eat him.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by grey fox
Movie Surfer 8/10

He flies out of Hulks range and hits him with Tornado's , Atom Blasts and could just let his board eat him. hulks strong enough to knock him off his board. and movie surfer is powerless without it.

janus77
movie surfer "killed Galactus".
no expression.

Movie surfer wins in a stomp. could call this spite, imo.

in comics... Hulk's a lot better but still far too vulnerable and open to Surfer's energy manipulation powers.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by janus77
no expression.

in comics... Hulk's a lot better but still far too vulnerable and open to Surfer's energy manipulation powers. he didnt kill galactus he just decided not to serve him anymore and that calmed galactus down. if this was comic hulk and comic surfer byby hulk easy

grey fox
Originally posted by spidey-dude
hulks strong enough to knock him off his board. and movie surfer is powerless without it.

Nope , it's impossible to physically knock Surfer off of his board.

no expression.

in comics... Hulk's a lot better but still far too vulnerable and open to Surfer's energy manipulation powers.

In retrospect however, what did movie G do that was REALLY impressive, save the devouring of a planet ?

Nothing, thats what.

grey fox
he didnt kill galactus he just decided not to serve him anymore and that calmed galactus down. if this was comic hulk and comic surfer byby hulk easy blink Did you watch the movie ?

spidey-dude
Nope , it's impossible to physically knock Surfer off of his board.

In retrospect however, what did movie G do that was REALLY impressive, save the devouring of a planet ?

Nothing, thats what. gladiator knocked him off before

Lord S
u decided to post so yes looks like u care You assume too much.

spidey-dude
blink Did you watch the movie ? yes i even have the movie

grey fox
gladiator knocked him off before

WTF ?

Were talking about MOVIE SURFER please stop bringing up comic surfer it makes things friggen confusing....

guy222
who wins this fight ? movie hulk or movie surfer ?

The new Hulk movie should be better

SS wins

janus77
Galactus' was meant to be planet destroying power. Surfer destroyed it. therefore, Surfer is monumentally powerful.

he didnt kill galactus he just decided not to serve him anymore and that calmed galactus down. if this was comic hulk and comic surfer byby hulk easy
1) note the quote marks.

2) in the movie he went out of earth orbit, into the "galactus cloud" and exploded... the inference being that he destroyed the cloud.

obviously we'd think differently because we know what Galactus is supposed to be but I think the audience was meant to take it as the destruction of Galactus.

grey fox
yes i even have the movie

Then you obviously weren't paying attention to the massive f*cking explosion that Surfer used to take out Big G.

spidey-dude
WTF ?

Were talking about MOVIE SURFER please stop bringing up comic surfer it makes things friggen confusing.... theres no proof then that movie surfer cant be knocked off his board.

spidey-dude
Then you obviously weren't paying attention to the massive f*cking explosion that Surfer used to take out Big G. that explosion was surfer giving back his powers cause he didnt want to serve anymore for galactus. didnt u see after he was down on the ground powerless ?

janus77
Originally posted by guy222
The new Hulk movie should be better

SS wins
I actually enjoyed the Hulk movie. I was really impressed with the story and the acting.

don't understand why people hated it so much. especially when dross like X-men 3, Spiderman 1 & 2 (but not 3 - that was fun!) and the FF movies get hyped no expression.

grey fox
theres no proof then that movie surfer cant be knocked off his board.

Nope.

See, whenever Movie Surfer is Physically knocked from his board, he retains his coating and his board attempts to catch him/pick him up. The only way to separate him is a tachyon burst.

janus77
that explosion was surfer giving back his powers cause he didnt want to serve anymore for galactus. didnt u see after he was down on the ground powerless ?
you do understand that Galactus was in the process of +eating+ the planet?

does it really make sense that a 'compassionate' Surfer would +return+ the powers to his former master, because he wants to save the Earth, when he could use them to try and save the Earth from his master?

also... big point - Galactus wasn't chowing down on the Earth post-explosion... where was Galactus anyway?

no

grey fox
I actually enjoyed the Hulk movie. I was really impressed with the story and the acting.

don't understand why people hated it so much. especially when dross like X-men 3, Spiderman 1 & 2 (but not 3 - that was fun!) and the FF movies get hyped no expression.

They didn't like it Janus because it had an actual plot and some emotional depth , unlike what most people associate the hulk with (Namely Anger and smashing).

I agree with your sentiments however, for Hulk to be rated next to Elektra is insulting....

grey fox

does it really make sense that a 'compassionate' Surfer would +return+ the powers to his former master, because he wants to save the Earth, when he could use them to try and save the Earth from his master?

also... big point - Galactus wasn't chowing down on the Earth post-explosion... where was Galactus anyway?

no

Dead.

I have a feeling however that Spidey-dude is referring to the Novelisation.....

spidey-dude

no you must have missed the part cause it shows him up in the sky screwing up the earth. that when surfer went up there sayng i serve you no more

janus77
off-topic...
sigh... well at least it didn't kill Ang Lee's career. his current movie's meant to be pretty good.

back on track... movie surfer blows great big hole in Hulk ... end.

grey fox
you must have missed the part cause it shows him up in the sky screwing up the earth. that when surfer went up there sayng i serve you no more

...and then he BLOWS UP !!!

spidey-dude
They didn't like it Janus because it had an actual plot and some emotional depth , unlike what most people associate the hulk with (Namely Anger and smashing).

I agree with your sentiments however, for Hulk to be rated next to Elektra is insulting.... elektra is the worst marvel movie they have done so far. im surprised they didnt put it PG.

grey fox
off-topic...
sigh... well at least it didn't kill Ang Lee's career. his current movie's meant to be pretty good.

back on track... movie surfer blows great big hole in Hulk ... end.

I blame the film critics.

grey fox
elektra is the worst marvel movie they have done so far. im surprised they didnt put it PG.

You 'aint whistling dixie bub....

janus77
you must have missed the part cause it shows him up in the sky screwing up the earth. that when surfer went up there sayng i serve you no more
that doesn't imply "oh and here are your powers, the uniform, the mop and bucket... oh and you can expect the feather duster back on Monday, I'm off for a dirty weekend with the butler!" ...

why wasn't the Earth eaten?

spidey-dude
You 'aint whistling dixie bub.... ?

spidey-dude
that doesn't imply "oh and here are your powers, the uniform, the mop and bucket... oh and you can expect the feather duster back on Monday, I'm off for a dirty weekend with the butler!" ...

why wasn't the Earth eaten? he was full

grey fox

why wasn't the Earth eaten?

Seemed more like defiance to me...ya know , defiance which usually ends with someone dying !!!

guy222

I thought it should've been better. I'm a big fan of Ang Lee

grey fox
he was full

OMGWTFBBQSC"!!!!!!wleuqb13374175 1cN9

*Grey fox's brain has broken, have a nice day*

spidey-dude
OMGWTFBBQSC"!!!!!!wleuqb13374175 1cN9

*Grey fox's brain has broken, have a nice day*

OMGWTFBBQSC"!!!!!!wleuqb13374175 1cN9 sad can u try translating that

grey fox
OMGWTFBBQSC"!!!!!!wleuqb13374175 1cN9 sad can u try translating that

Your last post was so freaking unbelievable you killed my brain man.

Now i'm going to give you one chance to prove to me your not as....mentally challenged , as some of the posters have previously claimed.

HAVE. YOU. SEEN .THE. MOVIE

h1a8
The Thing physically knocked surfer off his board (actually Doom with the same powers). This implies that if one affects the mind then one can knock SS off the board (and a Hulk punch is a way to do that).
SS blasts were kind of weak in that movie though. I think the first blasts wouldn't kill Hulk and probably just make him more durable (and grow too).
But anyway movie SS should stay in the air (for if he fights on Hulk's level he loses) out of reach of Hulk. I don't see no way of Hulk catching him though this way.

spidey-dude
Your last post was so freaking unbelievable you killed my brain man.

Now i'm going to give you one chance to prove to me your not as....mentally challenged , as some of the posters have previously claimed.

HAVE. YOU. SEEN .THE. MOVIE you cant tell when somones being sarcastic. was a joke dude. and yes i have the movie myself

grey fox
you cant tell when somones being sarcastic. was a joke dude. and yes i have the movie myself

I'll say it once and i'll say it again , they need to make a Sarcasm Font....

spidey-dude
I'll say it once and i'll say it again , they need to make a Sarcasm Font.... send them a message to make one.

spidey-dude
you think movie phoenix is strong enough to knock surfer off his board ?

NiņoAraņa
I'll say it once and i'll say it again , they need to make a Sarcasm Font.... the haermm smilie does wonders.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.