Thanos HOTU vs. The Kirby Avatar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who is the more powerful Supreme being?

Galan007
This thread = sick

And they were the same btw.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
This thread = sick

And they were the same btw.

That is what I figured.

quanchi112
someone cant take it that thanos was supreme.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112

There is not one person on the entire board that is going to say that Thanos can beat the Kirby Avatar. The Kirby Avatar could wipe Thanos off the page.

Astner
This is a good thread, not because its a good match, but that it's starting to make people understand that it was an avatar, and not the real Jack Kirby. A real person cannot exist in comics, only avatars of him.
- So the most powerful being you could possibly make is a being with the powers of the writer.
And then there are smarter writers which knows more ways of potraying power etc.

Children who goes and hope for getting to be as strong as the Hulk assume (obviously) that he is (if he would exist) stronger than the writer.

KMC_Drifter

give an answer though...who would win?

They aren't the same person by the way...as mentioned earlier. They only the share the same power.

hulkcpbifiussjf
Kirby AVatar

Air Legend
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
give an answer though...who would win?

They aren't the same person by the way...as mentioned earlier. They only the share the same power.
Agreed. They share the same power- the power of the writers.

TricksterPriest
No, they don't. THOTU is TOAA's power, not his authority. And if anyone can be called TOAA, Jack Kirby and Stan Lee are pretty much it. The King takes this. cool

THOTU is not unbeatable, it's just damn close.

Air Legend
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
No, they don't. THOTU is TOAA's power, not his authority. And if anyone can be called TOAA, Jack Kirby and Stan Lee are pretty much it. The King takes this. cool

THOTU is not unbeatable, it's just damn close.

Lol you can't be serious. Power and authority are the same.
Authority-the right or power to enforce rules or give orders;
somebody or something with official power;
power to act on behalf of somebody else or official permission to do something; holder of power; power given to someone
A synonym for authority- POWER.
Thanos became everything the Almighty was.
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/500/th18br2.th.jpg
"And I, like He was, am now the Author of All That Will Be ... my Will is Supreme"
Coincidence? I don't think so. Thanos became that Jack Kirby Avatar- the supreme of Marvel within the comic books. Both represented the power of the writers.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Air Legend
Lol you can't be serious. Power and authority are the same.
Authority-the right or power to enforce rules or give orders;
somebody or something with official power;
power to act on behalf of somebody else or official permission to do something; holder of power; power given to someone
A synonym for authority- POWER.
Thanos became everything the Almighty was.
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/500/th18br2.th.jpg
"And I, like He was, am now the Author of All That Will Be ... my Will is Supreme"
Coincidence? I don't think so. Thanos became that Jack Kirby Avatar- the supreme of Marvel within the comic books. Both represented the power of the writers.
No. Power and Authority are not one and the same. A judge can sentence a very powerful kick boxer to jail. The judge has all the authority. But that kick boxer would beat the hell out of a judge if not for his authority. Hell, I'm more powerful than my boss, but my boss has authority over my check. So I wont' lift a finger. Authority beats power any day.

TricksterPriest
So......you're trying to say that Thanos w/e the HOTU, is equal to god? hysterical Get off Thanos's grey ballsac. laughing He's not as powerful as the almighty, he was never as powerful as TOAA, GEB, or The Presence, and I'm getting sick and tired of everyone wanking him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So......you're trying to say that Thanos w/e the HOTU, is equal to god? hysterical Get off Thanos's grey ballsac. laughing He's not as powerful as the almighty, he was never as powerful as TOAA, GEB, or The Presence, and I'm getting sick and tired of everyone wanking him.
Which is why this thread was created. To expose the dellusion that Thanos was the most powerful being on panel in comics. That would belong to Kirby-Carlin-Morrison

Air Legend
So......you're trying to say that Thanos w/e the HOTU, is equal to god? hysterical
Uh, that's what Thanos w/ HOTI was.
Get off Thanos's grey ballsac.
How would you know that it's grey? Probably from sucking on it already laughing
He's not as powerful as the almighty,
Right right roll eyes (sarcastic) The Living Tribunal is second only to TOAA but he was absorbed and defeated by Thanos w/HOTI. What does that make Thanos w/HOTI? I think anybody with half a brain can answer that.
he was never as powerful as TOAA, GEB, or The Presence, and I'm getting sick and tired of everyone wanking him.
hysterical2
So I guess it's only ok for you to do that since apparently you know the color of his "ballsac" for reasons I need not know.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Uh, that's what Thanos w/ HOTI was.

How would you know that it's grey? Probably from sucking on it already laughing

Right right roll eyes (sarcastic) The Living Tribunal is second only to TOAA but he was absorbed and defeated by Thanos w/HOTI. What does that make Thanos w/HOTI? I think anybody with half a brain can answer that.

hysterical2
So I guess it's only ok for you to do that since apparently you know the color of his "ballsac" for reasons I need not know. Then Thanos has 4 others who are just as powerful as he according to some. THus he is not supreme. Kirby, The Collaborator, and Some even think the beyonder was the power of the writers. So Marvel has 4 supreme beings of equal power. Thanos couldn't beat those three could he? Thus he was not supreme. According to the logic of some that suggest the presence isn't supreme becuz he once stalemated the GEB.

Air Legend
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Then Thanos has 4 others who are just as powerful as he according to some. THus he is not supreme. Kirby, The Collaborator, and Some even think the beyonder was the power of the writers. So Marvel has 4 supreme beings of equal power. Thanos couldn't beat those three could he? Thus he was not supreme. According to the logic of some that suggest the presence isn't supreme becuz he once stalemated the GEB.
Now this is a reasonable post, hence why I'm responding to it.

I do believe there have been more than one supreme being of Marvel at the times. When Classic Beyonder was created, he was supreme as there was no mention of TOAA. The Infinity Being was Supreme. The Collaborator and the Kirby Avatar are supreme. Thanos w/ HOTI was supreme. I never said Thanos w/ HOTI would beat the Presence I said he would stalemate him and same goes for the GEB. In the comic book world sometimes they use the correct definition of the words and sometimes they don't. They should have never allowed the Presence to be stalemated and that whole GEB thing really was a mess. Here is my opinion on the matter you have proposed:

Classic Beyonder- Supreme because no mention of TOAA plus various mentions of him being supreme plus he had the power of the writers.
Infinity Being- Supreme because it was the only thing that existed and gave the birth to the Marvel Universe. Classic Beyonder was retconned and there was no mention of the Infinity being during the Secret Wars.
Kirby and Collaborator- They are supreme for obvious reasons.
Thanos w/ HOTI- Became the Kirby Avatar and collaborator as I explained earlier in this thread. So at the time, Thanos was the only supreme being in the comic book world.

Now I don't include the writers because they are inconsequential except with their own companies. TOAA writes Marvel stories but you can't make TOAA fight Batman because the writers of Marvel have no authority over DC. Thus, TOAA cannot beat nor lose to Batman.

Classic Beyonder, the Infinity Being, Thanos w/HOTI, and Kirby avatar and Collaborator were all at times the supreme beings of Marvel with only the avatar and collaborator sharing the supreme spots much like the Presence and GEB do.
The real life artists cannot literally put themselves into a comic book so they have to draw an avatar to represent them; to represent their power.

Quanchi was the one who said the Presence wasn't supreme because the Presence doesn't fit the definition of supreme, like the collaborator and Kirby avatar sharing supremacy don't for Marvel. IMO, DC really screwed up when they made the GEB story because I don't like the idea of God stalemating an opposite (the Presence is suppose to be a representation of the Abrahamic God, Marvel has supreme beings representing the power of the artists and writers).

But since comic book writers are idiots at times, people accept that the Presence and the GEB are supreme in DC. In reality, the DC artists and writers are technically the "supremes" of the company since they draw and write everything we read about DC comics. Thus, the external forces (the artists and writers) that created the comic book characters like the Presence and GEB are the "supremes" of DC because they are above the comic world since, like I mentioned before, they draw and write everything we read.

Essentially what my long response boils down to is that Classic Beyonder, Infinity Being, Thanos HOTI, Kirby Avatar and Collaborator, Presence, and the GEB are all supreme COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS.

TricksterPriest
Now this is a reasonable post, hence why I'm responding to it.

I do believe there have been more than one supreme being of Marvel at the times. When Classic Beyonder was created, he was supreme as there was no mention of TOAA. The Infinity Being was Supreme. The Collaborator and the Kirby Avatar are supreme. Thanos w/ HOTI was supreme. I never said Thanos w/ HOTI would beat the Presence I said he would stalemate him and same goes for the GEB. In the comic book world sometimes they use the correct definition of the words and sometimes they don't. They should have never allowed the Presence to be stalemated and that whole GEB thing really was a mess. Here is my opinion on the matter you have proposed:

Classic Beyonder- Supreme because no mention of TOAA plus various mentions of him being supreme plus he had the power of the writers.
Infinity Being- Supreme because it was the only thing that existed and gave the birth to the Marvel Universe. Classic Beyonder was retconned and there was no mention of the Infinity being during the Secret Wars.
Kirby and Collaborator- They are supreme for obvious reasons.
Thanos w/ HOTI- Became the Kirby Avatar and collaborator as I explained earlier in this thread. So at the time, Thanos was the only supreme being in the comic book world.

Now I don't include the writers because they are inconsequential except with their own companies. TOAA writes Marvel stories but you can't make TOAA fight Batman because the writers of Marvel have no authority over DC. Thus, TOAA cannot beat nor lose to Batman.

Classic Beyonder, the Infinity Being, Thanos w/HOTI, and Kirby avatar and Collaborator were all at times the supreme beings of Marvel with only the avatar and collaborator sharing the supreme spots much like the Presence and GEB do.
The real life artists cannot literally put themselves into a comic book so they have to draw an avatar to represent them; to represent their power.

Quanchi was the one who said the Presence wasn't supreme because the Presence doesn't fit the definition of supreme, like the collaborator and Kirby avatar sharing supremacy don't for Marvel. IMO, DC really screwed up when they made the GEB story because I don't like the idea of God stalemating an opposite (the Presence is suppose to be a representation of the Abrahamic God, Marvel has supreme beings representing the power of the artists and writers).

But since comic book writers are idiots at times, people accept that the Presence and the GEB are supreme in DC. In reality, the DC artists and writers are technically the "supremes" of the company since they draw and write everything we read about DC comics. Thus, the external forces (the artists and writers) that created the comic book characters like the Presence and GEB are the "supremes" of DC because they are above the comic world since, like I mentioned before, they draw and write everything we read.

Essentially what my long response boils down to is that Classic Beyonder, Infinity Being, Thanos HOTI, Kirby Avatar and Collaborator, Presence, and the GEB are all supreme COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS.

That is a complete load of biased horseshit. thumb down Except for the problem that Thanos encountered in that his powers had limits. And that he had been set up to pluck the heart, and that a higher power created the heart.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That is a complete load of biased horseshit. thumb down Except for the problem that Thanos encountered in that his powers had limits. And that he had been set up to pluck the heart, and that a higher power created the heart.

He has his reasons. But I do concur that Thanos wasn't supreme. The beyonder was his own power. He didnt' aquire it and required no one's authority or plan to do anything. Same as the GEB and the Kirby avatar. even Mxy requires no set up, no access to power, no one's planning with in the comic world. So thanos has less authority than any of those guys. He thus is not supreme. power is only one third of the equation. As Lucifer shows. Michael is far in power than lucifer, But lucy has the will. And even then power and will are only a third each. One must also be everywhere at once, and yet sit ABOVE all. The presence on panel has shown to sit above all the DC omniverse. Thus he is Superior to Thanos. Even the beyonder comes from outside. Thanos was only supreme from the inside out.

Air Legend
That is a complete load of biased horseshit. thumb down
That's what you are, remember?
Except for the problem that Thanos encountered in that his powers had limits.
Yea, he only had power within the comic world dumbass. Do you think Thanos is Jim Starlin?
And that he had been set up to pluck the heart, and that a higher power created the heart.
Yea the writer (Jim Starlin) set him up to fix the problem, and no shit the higher power created the heart- they ****in drew and wrote it. LT is second only to TOAA. Thanos w/ HOTI defeated LT. Now if the LT is second only to TOAA but was beaten by Thanos HOTI, what does that make Thanos w/ HOTI? You answer "smart" one.

quanchi112
So......you're trying to say that Thanos w/e the HOTU, is equal to god? hysterical Get off Thanos's grey ballsac. laughing He's not as powerful as the almighty, he was never as powerful as TOAA, GEB, or The Presence, and I'm getting sick and tired of everyone wanking him. he was the almighty it was stated in the comic. sorry man but this is on panel stuff. keep ur biased attitude to urself. this is factual stuff. thanos has feats and is supreme. cant beat him.

thanos would crush the presence. absorbed for the win.

quanchi112
That's what you are, remember?

Yea, he only had power within the comic world dumbass. Do you think Thanos is Jim Starlin?

Yea the writer (Jim Starlin) set him up to fix the problem, and no shit the higher power created the heart- they ****in drew and wrote it. LT is second only to TOAA. Thanos w/ HOTI defeated LT. Now if the LT is second only to TOAA but was beaten by Thanos HOTI, what does that make Thanos w/ HOTI? You answer "smart" one. mice ownage of tricktser.

i see he hasnt responded yet. he hates thanos but knows were right.

nvrbeenwthagirl
he was the almighty it was stated in the comic. sorry man but this is on panel stuff. keep ur biased attitude to urself. this is factual stuff. thanos has feats and is supreme. cant beat him.

thanos would crush the presence. absorbed for the win.

Um quan, the presence isn't in this thread. confused

KMC_Drifter
mice ownage of tricktser.

i see he hasnt responded yet. he hates thanos but knows were right.

Quit kissin' ass man. By the way...you and legend do not agree totally. You think Thanos stomps Presence. Legend thinks it is a stalemate. So, how can you say..."He hates Thanos but knows WE'RE right?

KMC_Drifter
Quanchi...and please state your opinion on this fight? Can Thanos defeat the Kirby Avatar...as seen in the Fantastic Four arc?

lordboo
kirby avatar ftw
thanos with hotu was only omnipotent(all powerful)he lacked omniscience(actually knowing everything that can be known)because if he was all knowing,he'd have known he was being manipulated by tooa

quanchi112
Quanchi...and please state your opinion on this fight? Can Thanos defeat the Kirby Avatar...as seen in the Fantastic Four arc? dont kno wmuch about him. but heres my thoughts on it. we will never see the kirby avatar again. jack kirby passed away. hes a real life person so i dont consider him a character but a real life person who drew himself in there.

thanos with the heart cant lose as he was supreme in the comic. in comics thanos cant lose. only one who can take him down is a writer and a real life person. i dont debate writers vs comic book characters.

its beyond ridiculous. quit hating on thanos becuz he was the most powerful being in comics.

quanchi112
Quit kissin' ass man. By the way...you and legend do not agree totally. You think Thanos stomps Presence. Legend thinks it is a stalemate. So, how can you say..."He hates Thanos but knows WE'RE right? im not kissing ass. i always say what i want. thanos would absorb the presence. presence cant defeat geb while thanos laughed at lt and all the competition.

nvrbeenwthagirl
dont kno wmuch about him. but heres my thoughts on it. we will never see the kirby avatar again. jack kirby passed away. hes a real life person so i dont consider him a character but a real life person who drew himself in there.

thanos with the heart cant lose as he was supreme in the comic. in comics thanos cant lose. only one who can take him down is a writer and a real life person. i dont debate writers vs comic book characters.

its beyond ridiculous. quit hating on thanos becuz he was the most powerful being in comics.
The Kirby Avatar was a comic character. And We will never see thanos heart of the universe either. So you completely crapped out on an answer.

quanchi112
The Kirby Avatar was a comic character. And We will never see thanos heart of the universe either. So you completely crapped out on an answer. yes but thanos was a real character not drummed up for one story based on a real life writer. u cant defeat thanos he has the feats and was supreme. he occurred after this character and is supreme so any character before is less than thanos here.

pawned.

Mr Master
Thanos WAS God!

Thanos WAS the Supreme Being, Almighty God.

Thanos was everything the "Kirby Avatar" could've been withIN the Omniverse.

In fact, THOTI is the manifestation of God/Toaa's Power/Status withIN the Omniverse.

The only thing outside of Thanos' influence,
was Marvel's Heaven (Marvel studios in the Real World)

Please, the hatin, lying, and ignorant posts should stop already!

shit's getting boring.

Endless Mike
So Death and Adam Warlock were in Marvel Studios in the real world?

Air Legend
yes but thanos was a real character not drummed up for one story based on a real life writer.
That one story still holds true today. The avatar and the collaborator represent the artists and writers of Marvel, not just Jack Kirby.
u cant defeat thanos he has the feats and was supreme.
Yes Thanos w/ HOTI can't be beaten by another comic book character, but he can be stalemated.
he occurred after this character and is supreme so any character before is less than thanos here.
Wrong. Thanos became the Almighty of Marvel (aka the avatar and collaborator) when he possessed the heart. After he gave it up, the spot once again belonged to the avatar and collaborator. Thanos and the avatar essentially represent the same thing- the power of the writers. It's a stalemate because they are the same.
pawned.
Not this time buddy.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Dumbass

nvrbeenwthagirl
yes but thanos was a real character not drummed up for one story based on a real life writer. u cant defeat thanos he has the feats and was supreme. he occurred after this character and is supreme so any character before is less than thanos here.

pawned.

LMAO. This is a forum where we discuss battles. You bring up the GEB as if he is current and he's not. So who wins this fight?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
Thanos WAS God!

In fact, THOTI is the manifestation of God/Toaa's Power/Status withIN the Omniverse.

shit's getting boring.

What does this have to do with the battle? And if Marvel's heaven was the studio then what was that ON PANEL?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dumbass

He was basically making fun of master.

quanchi112
That one story still holds true today. The avatar and the collaborator represent the artists and writers of Marvel, not just Jack Kirby.

Yes Thanos w/ HOTI can't be beaten by another comic book character, but he can be stalemated.

Wrong. Thanos became the Almighty of Marvel (aka the avatar and collaborator) when he possessed the heart. After he gave it up, the spot once again belonged to the avatar and collaborator. Thanos and the avatar essentially represent the same thing- the power of the writers. It's a stalemate because they are the same.

Not this time buddy. this is the kind of argument i really like to avoid. th power of the writers bullcrap. and when did i say thanos beats him. i think the jack kirby avatar is ridicuolous and hate when they do this crap in comics. but nonetheless im not arguing writers vs writers.

thanos with the heart could no be beaten. if u let another wirter come in he could defet thanos but not anyone on panel. only real life people decide what happens.

on panel thanos was unbeatable.

ps didnt see this jack kirby avatar do a damn thing when thanos abosrbed everything.

nvrbeenwthagirl
this is the kind of argument i really like to avoid. th power of the writers bullcrap. and when did i say thanos beats him. i think the jack kirby avatar is ridicuolous and hate when they do this crap in comics. but nonetheless im not arguing writers vs writers.

thanos with the heart could no be beaten. if u let another wirter come in he could defet thanos but not anyone on panel. only real life people decide what happens.

on panel thanos was unbeatable.

ps didnt see this jack kirby avatar do a damn thing when thanos abosrbed everything.
Actually the Kirby avatar on panel was creating marvel stories. And The Kirby Avatar was ON PANEL. As in he existed in the comics world. There for he is a character and you have to tell us who wins since Thanos was supreme and can beat everyone. LOL. Actually the kirby avatar was MORE powerful than Thanos. He had the power of the writers ABOVE the marvel omniverse.

Air Legend
That's because he became the avatar. If you want to know more about the avatar go to Mr Master's hierarchy on the comic books forum.

quanchi112
That's because he became the avatar. If you want to know more about the avatar go to Mr Master's hierarchy on the comic books forum. ok this argument is ridiculous. anyways when we bring writers into this. we should never do this and keep it to comic book characters only.

i kjnow this guy is but he represented a writer.
but lets get real here. thanos was supreme and didnt represent a real person. he was a fake character. he showed he was supreme by his feats and actions also.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ok this argument is ridiculous. anyways when we bring writers into this. we should never do this and keep it to comic book characters only.

but lets get real here. thanos was supreme and didnt represent a real person. he was a fake character. he showed he was supreme by his feats and actions also.

The Kirby Avatar was a character.

quanchi112
Actually the Kirby avatar on panel was creating marvel stories. And The Kirby Avatar was ON PANEL. As in he existed in the comics world. There for he is a character and you have to tell us who wins since Thanos was supreme and can beat everyone. LOL. Actually the kirby avatar was MORE powerful than Thanos. He had the power of the writers ABOVE the marvel omniverse. jimstarlin would argue with u
what is this kim starlin vs jackkirby now.

what is this battle of the writers here.

thanos could not lose. he proved it on panel.

quanchi112
The Kirby Avatar was a character. fine ill pull this. thanos was supreme after the fact. avatr was no where to be found and will make no more appearances. thanos was supreme after the avatar.

end of story.

nvrbeenwthagirl
jimstarlin would argue with u
what is this kim starlin vs jackkirby now.

what is this battle of the writers here.

thanos could not lose. he proved it on panel.

The Kirby Avatar was shown on panel above the omniverse and actually drawing it into existance. He also showd that there was another whom he had to confer with known as the Collaborator. either of whom beat Thanos into oblivion with thier pencil or pens. Thanos cannot beat the Kirby Avatar. he isn't above the omniverse like The KA was. he loses. And thus he is NOT Supreme. I have destroyed your argument and you have no WIGGLE room.

Air Legend
ok this argument is ridiculous. anyways when we bring writers into this. we should never do this and keep it to comic book characters only.
That's what the avatar was- A COMIC BOOK CHARACTER. The real artist can't literally put himself in the comic so he has to draw a comic book character representing his power
Represented the writerS of Marvel.
but lets get real here. thanos was supreme and didnt represent a real person.
Well since Thanos became everything the Almighty was and since the Almighty was the avatar and the collaborator, Thanos did represent the power of the real artists and writers.
he was a fake character.
What the f**k? That's redundant lol. Just say he was a comic book character.
he showed he was supreme by his feats and actions also.
Yes and the Avatar and collaborator were supreme as well.

Air Legend

Question. When you mean Marvel's heaven you mean the real studios not the heaven shown in the comic books right?

Mr Master

Nah,

they were in realms Beyond Space & Time which Thanos didn't touch.

Not cause he couldn't, but because they were OVERLOOKED:

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5615/deathsurvivesoc0.th.jpg

.................................................................................

Thanos' absorption was not calculated, it was out of control:

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4388/t2gw1.th.jpg

Thanos' frenzy made him absorb all of Time & Space in Marvel.
Then his anger subsided when a Void was left.

.................................................................................

Thanos also stated that he could wipe out Warlock if he wanted:

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9158/twxv1.th.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Question. When you mean Marvel's heaven you mean the real studios not the heaven shown in the comic books right?

exactly the point. The studio shown in the comic was yet and still above the marvel omniverse.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nah,

they were in realms Beyond Space & Time which Thanos didn't touch.

Not cause he couldn't, but because they were OVERLOOKED:

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5615/deathsurvivesoc0.th.jpg

Thanos' absorption was not calculated, it was out of control:

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4388/t2gw1.th.jpg

Thanos' frenzy made him absorb all of Time & Space in Marvel.
Then his anger subsided when a Void was left.

Thanos also stated that he could wipe out Warlock if he wanted:

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9158/twxv1.th.jpg

Sounds a bit contrived as there is no on panel evidence to support this theory. The truth of the matter is, the only on panel evidence to support why thanos over looked who he did, is becuz he was manipulated.

RUNMAN
Yep. You're right. Bravo!

Mr Master
He was basically making fun of master.

Which is why he was called a dumbass.

Air Legend
exactly the point. The studio shown in the comic was yet and still above the marvel omniverse.
I don't think the studio was above the omniverse because it still within the comic book world. The studio represented the real world studio but the studio in the comic book wasn't the real world studio because you can't literally put the real studio in a comic book, hence why you have to draw it.

I'll just wait for what Mr Master has to say on this.

Mr Master

Yea.

That Marvel Heaven depicted in FF#511 is obviously a drawing studio
where Marvel Comics are being developed.

Only place where actual Marvel Comics are being developed
is in Marvel Studios in the Real World.

And yea, it's obviously not a "Real" place,
just a Representation of a "Real" place.

Mr Master
Sounds a bit contrived as there is no on panel evidence to support this theory.

Interesting, I thought I just posted it.

But then again, I've posted many, many times the scans depicting Thanos as,
the God of the Omniverse, the Almighty God, Toaa/God withIn the Omniverse,

and still you say Thanos wasn't supreme, Thanos wasn't God.

So I'm not surprised you see something different here aswell.

The truth of the matter is, the only on panel evidence to support why thanos over looked who he did, is becuz he was manipulated.

That's absolutely false.

Mr Master

Well since Thanos became everything the Almighty was

and since the Almighty was the avatar and the collaborator,

Thanos did represent the power of the real artists and writers.

thumb up That's simple and true.

quanchi112
alright i see where all of this is going. while thanos may have represented the artists and so did kirby then if we must bring real world shit in here its a stalemate and becomes writer vs writer. which is ridiculous. on panel thanos was supreme and proved it on panel. bottom line is on panel thanos has proven he cant lose to any comic book character outside a real writer.

nvrbeenwthagirl
alright i see where all of this is going. while thanos may have represented the artists and so did kirby then if we must bring real world shit in here its a stalemate and becomes writer vs writer. which is ridiculous. on panel thanos was supreme and proved it on panel. bottom line is on panel thanos has proven he cant lose to any comic book character outside a real writer.
Thanos had no power over the omniverse. The Studio that was drawn where kirby sat was shown in FF to be beyond the Marvel omniverse. So marvel in effect created a super flous place. The Kirby Avatar is above thanos with the heart any day, just like DC's presence Sits behind the viel out side of the DC omniverse. Thanos was Supreme within the Marvel verse that he destroyed. Yet he was not God. He wasn't in full control and he never sat high and looked low. Kirby Avatar for the win.

quanchi112
Thanos had no power over the omniverse. The Studio that was drawn where kirby sat was shown in FF to be beyond the Marvel omniverse. So marvel in effect created a super flous place. The Kirby Avatar is above thanos with the heart any day, just like DC's presence Sits behind the viel out side of the DC omniverse. Thanos was Supreme within the Marvel verse that he destroyed. Yet he was not God. He wasn't in full control and he never sat high and looked low. Kirby Avatar for the win. sorry but thanos happened afterwards and was retocnned into supreme. no mention of kirby avatar. so thanos repalced him as supreme when he took the heart. thanos has more feats.

wink

gotcha nver

ps go chargers.

good luck with rex grossman.

Mr Master
Thanos had no power over the omniverse.

Thanos had all the power over the Omniverse.

What Thanos did not have was power beyond the Omniverse, where "Heaven" is.

The Studio that was drawn where kirby sat was shown in FF to be beyond the Marvel omniverse. So marvel in effect created a super flous place.

True.

The Kirby Avatar is above thanos with the heart any day,

I agree.

Although pinning THOTI against "Kirby avatar" is pointless.

Because "Kirby avatar" represents (yes on panel)
something Beyond any and all other depictions in Marvel Comics.

God/Toaa represent the Artists & Writers, so how can any Other drawing win?

Exactly, it's impossible.

Thanos was Supreme within the Marvel verse that he destroyed.

True, Thanos was Supreme in the Omniverse.

Yet he was not God.

Thanos WAS God.

Thanos was everything the Kirby avatar could've been in the Omniverse.

Thanos was givin the power of the Kirby avatar,
but again, WITHIN the Omniverse.

In other words,

think of THOTI as a manifestation of the Kirby avatar withIn the Omniverse.

He wasn't in full control and he never sat high and looked low.

Of course he wasn't, Thanos is a drawing in a Comic book.

The Writers and Artists will always be in control of what their little pictures do.

But again,

THOTI is the basically the manifestation of the power
of the Artists & Writers in Marvel comics.

Kirby Avatar for the win.

Jim Starlin & Al Milgrom vs their creation (a Drawing) Thanos/THOTI

See how silly that is.

quanchi112
Thanos had no power over the omniverse. The Studio that was drawn where kirby sat was shown in FF to be beyond the Marvel omniverse. So marvel in effect created a super flous place. The Kirby Avatar is above thanos with the heart any day, just like DC's presence Sits behind the viel out side of the DC omniverse. Thanos was Supreme within the Marvel verse that he destroyed. Yet he was not God. He wasn't in full control and he never sat high and looked low. Kirby Avatar for the win. laughing thanos happened afterwars so him being supreme after means he retconned past kirby avatar.\

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos had all the power over the Omniverse.

What Thanos did not have was power beyond the Omniverse, where "Heaven" is.

True.

I agree.

Although pinning THOTI against "Kirby avatar" is pointless.

Because "Kirby avatar" represents (yes on panel)
something Beyond any and all other depictions in Marvel Comics.

God/Toaa represent the Artists & Writers, so how can any Other drawing win?

Exactly, it's impossible.

True, Thanos was Supreme in the Omniverse.

Thanos WAS God.

Thanos was everything the Kirby avatar could've been in the Omniverse.

Thanos was givin the power of the Kirby avatar,
but again, WITHIN the Omniverse.

In other words,

think of THOTI as a manifestation of the Kirby avatar withIn the Omniverse.

Of course he wasn't, Thanos is a drawing in a Comic book.

The Writers and Artists will always be in control of what their little pictures do.

But again,

THOTI is the basically the manifestation of the power
of the Artists & Writers in Marvel comics.

Jim Starlin & Al Milgrom vs their creation (a Drawing) Thanos/THOTI

See how silly that is.

the Kirby Avatar is a character on a page in a book. Which isn't silly. try to spin it all you want. Kirby on Panel is nothing more than a character. Avatar he may be, he is still a character on panel and he is superior in power to Thanos with the heart. Nuff said.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Let's look at what has been established by marvel.

The Art studio that belongs to the kirby avatar is ABOVE the marvel omniverse. This has never been retconned. It is also shown that the kirby avatar and his collaborator, ( ON PANEL) control all of marvel. These are characters remind you. And they exist apart from the marvel omniverse and are superior to it. ON PANEL. Thanos with the heart, was never shown above the omniverse, and was shown as being used by the great manipulator. The LT's boss, who is Kirby, established by on panel depictions from marvel. So marvel has already established it's character hierachy for us. Thanos is Superior to the LT but inferior to Kirby Avatar and the collaborator as it is shown that they control the marvel omniverse and all that happens to it. FROM THE OUTSIDE OF IT. As external forces.

Air Legend
the Kirby Avatar is a character on a page in a book. Which isn't silly. try to spin it all you want. Kirby on Panel is nothing more than a character. Avatar he may be, he is still a character on panel and he is superior in power to Thanos with the heart. Nuff said.
God you dumbass, they are the same. The avatar is not above the omniverse because he is a ****in comic book character. The heaven that was depicted was part of the ominverse (comic book world). What the "heaven" represented was the real studio which is above "heaven". The real life artist has control over the avatar and Thanos w/ HOTI.

Thanos HOTI and the avatar are the same. Pull your head out of your ass.

nvrbeenwthagirl
God you dumbass, they are the same. The avatar is not above the omniverse because he is a ****in comic book character. The heaven that was depicted was part of the ominverse (comic book world). What the "heaven" represented was the real studio which is above "heaven". The real life artist has control over the avatar and Thanos w/ HOTI.

Thanos HOTI and the avatar are the same. Pull your head out of your ass.
I have reported you for calling me a dumbass. As far as the heaven depicted on panel, it was shown that the fantastic four broke the 4th wall, and they were OUtside of the marvel omniverse. It was even shown how kirby was drawing thier world with his pen. Much like the 5th dimensional imps draw dc's world's. Thanos with the heart was never the power of the avatar of kirby. He isn't shown above the omniverse. Hell he doesn't even show the omnipotence that kirby has. complete and total control of everything. The kirby avatar is depicted on panel as in total control. now enjoy your warning from the mods.

Sandai Kitetsu
Wow, this thread is stupid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Wow, this thread is stupid.

what is stupid is that people actually think that the thanos with the heart of the infinite wields even remotely the same power as the kirby avatar was depicted at having.

Sandai Kitetsu

Yeah, I met them last week.

Sandai Kitetsu
what is stupid is that people actually think that the thanos with the heart of the infinite wields even remotely the same power as the kirby avatar was depicted at having.

It's not an avatar, just a past fourth wall cameo.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah, I met them last week.

he's actually referring to why adam worlock and death weren't absorbed when the omniverse was absorbed. becuz on panel, kirby exist outside of all of that. Even the void of comics.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's not an avatar, just a past fourth wall cameo.

Um, a cameo is an appearance. By what? An avatar of kirby, who is God according to the story.

Sandai Kitetsu
he's actually referring to why adam worlock and death weren't absorbed when the omniverse was absorbed. becuz on panel, kirby exist outside of all of that. Even the void of comics.

It was a joke, mane. erm

Air Legend
I have reported you for calling me a dumbass. As far as the heaven depicted on panel, it was shown that the fantastic four broke the 4th wall, and they were OUtside of the marvel omniverse. It was even shown how kirby was drawing thier world with his pen. Much like the 5th dimensional imps draw dc's world's. Thanos with the heart was never the power of the avatar of kirby. He isn't shown above the omniverse. Hell he doesn't even show the omnipotence that kirby has. complete and total control of everything. The kirby avatar is depicted on panel as in total control. now enjoy your warning from the mods.
You reported me? Good for you. You are a dumbass. This isn't church.
The omniverse includes all realities and heaven is just that- another reality. Thanos became the Almighty aka the avatar and collaborator. The power that the avatar, collaborator, and THOTI represent is the power of the real life artists and writers.

Sandai Kitetsu
Um, a cameo is an appearance. By what? An avatar of kirby, who is God according to the story.

Well, of course he's going to be considered god in the story. That's not the point, writers insert themselves in stories all the time. It's a litterary device, since they cannot actually go inside the story. This thread is stupid because it makes it seem that Jack Kirby is an actual marvel character and were pitting characters against the artist.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The omniverse includes all realities and heaven is just that- another reality. Thanos became the Almighty aka the avatar and collaborator. The power that the avatar, collaborator, and THOTI represent is the power of the real life artists and writers.

No. becuz the real life writers and artist aren't manipulated by any master manipulator. Thus thanos doesn't have the power of the kirby avatar. Which is depicted as totally supreme. It's also shown that the FF breach the omniverse. So for all intents and purposes, Marvel created something much grander than the Omniverse when they introduced god. And I'm calling The Studio heaven as a reference. Maybe if you weren't such a blind fan boy and so slow witted, then you could see that Kirby was depicted as God on panel, and since thanos was used by the LT's boss, Thanos was less than Kirby and thus cannot stalemate or win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well, of course he's going to be considered god in the story. That's not the point, writers insert themselves in stories all the time. It's a litterary device, since they cannot actually go inside the story. This thread is stupid because it makes it seem that Jack Kirby is an actual marvel character and were pitting characters against the artist.

He is a character in the story. Is there not a story with kirby in it? If he's not a character then what is he? The real Kirby? laughing

Sandai Kitetsu

Nvr doesn't seem to understand the concept of litterary device. It's just a way to put the writer or artist into the story, Like this:

xuxB4zMBg2Q

Sandai Kitetsu
He is a character in the story. Is there not a story with kirby in it? If he's not a character then what is he? The real Kirby? laughing

It's just away for marvel to themselves into the story. erm

Air Legend
Nvr doesn't seem to understand the concept of litterary device. It's just a way to put the writer or artist into the story, Like this:

xuxB4zMBg2Q
thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nvr doesn't seem to understand what a litterary device is. It's just a way to put the writer or artist into the story. Like this:

xuxB4zMBg2Q

Please don't come for my understanding of literary device. you dont' know me. you dont know what I've read or my intellect. Sweetie. I'm so smart that I figured out how to bust up this bullshit charade that Thanos was supreme when he cannot defeat the kirby avatar. It matters not if it was literary device. it's a comic book and thus, any and all characters drawn on panel are characters. you think DC can just put the exact same kirby avatar in a book without marvel's consent? hell no. marvel owns' that character's copy right. which means is a freaking character. To which, Thanos cannot dare hope to defeat.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's just away for marvel to themselves into the story. erm

Just as Mike carlin had himself drawn into they death of mxy. But none the less, the story happens cannon to the comics universe and the character Mike carlin exist.

Sandai Kitetsu
Please don't come for my understanding of literary device. you dont' know me. you dont know what I've read or my intellect. Sweetie.

Your right, I don't know you. But, this persona you put up comes off as a moron. erm

I'm so smart that I figured out how to bust up this bullshit charade that Thanos was supreme when he cannot defeat the kirby avatar.

Thanos is a fictional character and Kirby is not, put two in two together. But, if you want to put it in the context of story. Thanos W/HOTI is written to be in the same position as the writers/artisit of marvel. This explains why he was so powerful.

It matters not if it was literary device. it's a comic book and thus, any and all characters drawn on panel are characters. you think DC an just put the exact same kirby avatar in a book without marvel's consent? hell no. marvel owns' that character's copy right. which means is a freaking character. To which,

Why are your bringin up DC, and Jack Kirby is a comic book character?

Thanos cannot dare hope to defeat.

Of course he can't, he's a fictional character ffs.

Air Legend
Mr. Intransigent about to post bullshit in 3 2 1....

Sandai Kitetsu
Nvr acts like comic books are an actual self managed universe.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your right, I don't know you. But, this persona you put up comes off as a moron. erm

Thanos is a fictional character and Kirby is not, put two in two together. But, if you want to put it in the context of story. Thanos W/HOTI is written to be in the same position as the writers/artisit of marvel.

Why are your bringin up DC, and Jack Kirby is a comic book character?
I dont' know you either, but from where I'm sitting, anyone who can't see the logic of the argument is an idiot. Who doesn't have the superior logic that I do. Who can't see that Thanos with the heart was NEVEr in the position of any writer as he didn't plan the story or write the outcome of the story. Hell he isn't even given that authority with in the damned story. I say one has an I.Q. of less than 120 if they can't put two and two together. Very average abilities. of course i'm wording it this way becuz you do seem to have a way with words yourself.

Now, kirby may not be a fictional character, But the kirby in the book is in a fictional story, thus it is an altogether different being than a real writer. Thus kirby is whom marvel has chosen to be god. And in his story, he is ABOVE the omniverse, and dictates everything that happens and Key words, WILL happen with his collaborator. Thanos never had such power and thus was NEVER an avatar of any writer. The battle is mine becuz this CANNOT be disputed.

Air Legend
A side effect of intransigence laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
They are supposed to give the illusion of that. marvel was the one who ****ed up when trying to introduce writers into fictional stories as God.

Symmetric Chaos
Hey dudes just like chillax, 'kay? We're like all comicbook characters in the the like cosmic scheme of things.

Air Legend
They are supposed to give the illusion of that. marvel was the one who ****ed up when trying to introduce writers into fictional stories as God.
Do you even know what the word avatar means?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Do you even know what the word avatar means?

Do you know what the word sore loser means? Air Legend.

Air Legend
Do you know what the word sore loser means? Air Legend.
Do you even know how to properly ask a question?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Do you even know how to properly ask a question?

I guess you didn't catch the answer I gave for you in response to my rhetorical question.

Sandai Kitetsu
I dont' know you either, but from where I'm sitting, anyone who can't see the logic of the argument is an idiot. Who doesn't have the superior logic that I do.

Which is why you made a thread featuring the late Jack Kirby and a fictional character. All on the basis that he made a cameo in a comic? erm

Who can't see that Thanos with the heart was NEVEr in the position of any writer as he didn't plan the story or write the outcome of the story. Hell he isn't even given that authority with in the damned story.

That's because he's not the writer, he's just in a similar position.
Hell, why do you think I said he was written to be in the same postion. Of course he's not in the same poistion, because he's a ficitional character.

Now, kirby may not be a fictional character, But the kirby in the book is in a fictional story, thus it is an altogether different being than a real writer.

That is the dumbest thing I've ever read, how can Kirby be both a fictional character and not at the same time? Also, Kirby is an artist, not a writer you schmuck.

Thus kirby is whom marvel has chosen to be god. And in his story, he is ABOVE the omniverse, and dictates everything that happens and Key words, WILL happen with his collaborator. Thanos never had such power and thus was NEVER an avatar of any writer. The battle is mine becuz this CANNOT be disputed.

The FF were just breaking the fourth wall, which is why they were made interacting with Kirby. Your arguing a fight between kirby and Thanos is just plain retarded. Not to mention your taking this event too litterally.

Air Legend
I guess you didn't catch the answer I gave for you in response to my rhetorical question.
I know what you were trying to say, but your grammar is terrible. By the way...you're a dumbass. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Which is why you made a thread featuring the late Jack Kirby and a fictional character. All on the basis that he made a cameo in a comic?

That's because he's not the writer, he's just in a similar position.

The only difference is that te comic is a drawing of Jack Kirby, that's it.

The FF were just breaking the fourth wall, which is why they were made interacting with Kirby. Your arguing a fight between kirby and Thanos is just plaim retarded.

Um no. It's retarded that you think I'm arguing a fight between thanos and Kirby. I'm arguing a fight between thanos, and the supreme being as depicted by marvel in the form of Kirby. you FAIL.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I know what you were trying to say, but your grammar is terrible. By the way...you're a dumbass. stick out tongue

And yet, my argument is sound and logical. Kirby had supreme Authority over what was, and will be as he is GOD in the form of the kirby avatar. Thanos never had such authority. thus the point of my thread comes to light. Thanos cannot defeat or even stalemate a supreme being.

Sandai Kitetsu
Um no. It's retarded that you think I'm arguing a fight between thanos and Kirby. I'm arguing a fight between thanos, and the supreme being as depicted by marvel in the form of Kirby. you FAIL.

It was a cameo that represents marvels writers and artist.

Air Legend
And yet, my argument is sound and logical. Kirby had supreme Authority over what was, and will be as he is GOD in the form of the kirby avatar. Thanos never had such authority. thus the point of my thread comes to light. Thanos cannot defeat or even stalemate a supreme being.
Hey retard, do you even know what the word avatar means?

Sandai Kitetsu
How can kirby be an avatar to kirby? Nevermind that he's dead. . .

nvrbeenwthagirl
It was a cameo that represents marvels writers and artist.
That is not what is written on panel. On panel, he's God with his collaborator. The story happens within a cannon FF book thus, i can use it to show that Marvel has drawn thier supreme being on panel. He is superior to thanos in everyway.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How can kirby be an avatar to kirby? Nevermind that he's dead. . .

becuz he's the representation of GOD. As explained on Panel. it was TOAA they were talking to. In plain English.

Sandai Kitetsu
becuz he's the representation of GOD. As explained on Panel. it was TOAA they were talking to. In plain English.

In the context of the plot.

Air Legend
becuz he's the representation of GOD
Exactly you ****ing retard. A representation. He represented the real life artists and writers and that is what Thanos became- that avatar.

Sandai Kitetsu
That is not what is written on panel. On panel, he's God with his collaborator. The story happens within a cannon FF book thus, i can use it to show that Marvel has drawn thier supreme being on panel. He is superior to thanos in everyway.

Of course he's good compared to the characters, he created them.

Sandai Kitetsu
Exactly you ****ing retard. A representation. He represented the real life artists and writers and that is what Thanos became- that avatar.

I couldn't have said it better, Nvr is a fool.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Um no. As i report you again. You are so illogical and you lack the intelligence to see it. Kirby is stated on panel as God. he has complete control and exisit OUTSIDE of the reality that is the marvel omniverse. He also controls what was, what is, and what will be.

Thanos only had power in the omniverse.

Thanos didn't know everything that was going on.

Thanos didn't control what was or what will be as evident by him being used by someone we've already seen on panel. Which was god.

You FAIL.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Of course he's good compared to the characters, he created them.
my point.

Air Legend
You FAIL.
You always do nvr, you always do.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I couldn't have said it better, Nvr is a fool.

Actually, I'm superior to you and your pal who refuse to see that I have proven that Thanos couldn't have the power of TOAA becuz TOAA has already been shown on panel as ABOVE the marvel omniverse and having power of what WILL BE. Pwned.

Sandai Kitetsu
my point.

I know what your point is, but as it's been explained several time already. Thanos with HOTI is written to possess the power a writer and artist at marvel would have. But, at the end of the day your pitting a person to a fictional character.

Air Legend
Actually, I'm superior to you and your pal who refuse to see that I have proven that Thanos couldn't have the power of TOAA becuz TOAA has already been shown on panel as ABOVE the marvel omniverse and having power of what WILL BE. Pwned.
Idiot.

Eh I'm just going to ignore you again. The only thing your posts deserve are insults directed at you, but it becomes pointless to say you're an idiot over and over because people already know that you are an idiot.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You always do nvr, you always do.

you haven't countered one point. I'll do you a favor since you are a bit slow today.

Kirby Was shown above the omniverse and having it in front of him.

Thanos was shown within the omniverse. never leaving it and going into the beyond wrealm. Explain how thanos is the same as TOAA.

Kirby is shown as having to confer with the collaborator, who writes what will be.

Thanos has no clue who the collaborator is and doesn't even have a clue what was being done to him. Explain how he is the same as the kirby avatar.

Kirby is supreme in all aspect on PANEL OVER and above the marvel omniverse and controls all that will Happen.

Thanos Is within the omniverse and got duped. So how is Thanos the same representation of power as the GOD of marvel that was Drawn on panel in the FF story?

Counter these or be quiet. In other words, Put up, or shut up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I know what your point is, but as it's been explained several time already. Thanos with HOTI is written to possess the power a writer and artist at marvel would have. But, at the end of the day your pitting a person to a fictional character.

TOAA on panel is a fictional character. Kirby in real life hasn't talked to the fanstatic four. The Kirby avatar is a fictional character. he's TOAA which is a marvel property.

Sandai Kitetsu
TOAA on panel is a fictional character. Kirby in real life hasn't talked to the fanstatic four. The Kirby avatar is a fictional character. he's TOAA which is a marvel property. Of course he hasn't conversed with the ff, because he cannot. Being written into the story would be the only way to do this.

Air Legend
Of course he hasn't conversed with the ff, because he cannot. Being written into the story would be the only way to do this.
Intransigence can't comprehend this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Of course he hasn't conversed with the ff, because he cannot. Being written into the story would be the only way to do this.

Of course, once he was written into the story, then he became the fictional TOAA.

Sandai Kitetsu
Of course, once he was written into the story, then he became the fictional TOAA.

He was always TOAA, even before he was written into the story.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He was always TOAA, even before he was written into the story.
TOAA is a fictional term used by fictional characters. Thus, His avatar was TOAA on panel. Which was superior to anything Thanos with the heart ever did. ThanosTHOTU<<<<<<<<<<<<TOAA/KirbyAvatar.

Sandai Kitetsu
TOAA is a term coined by the writers to refer to themselves within the persepctive of the characters. Kirby avatar is Marvel writing themselves into the story. The ff had to break the fourth wall, though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
TOAA is a term coined by the writers to refer to themselves within the persepctive of the characters. Kirby avatar is Marvel writing themselves into the story. The ff had to break the fourth wall, though.

Yet it was still on panel and thus still in a comic.

Sandai Kitetsu
Yet it was still on panel and thus still in a comic.

Of course, if you ignore why it was done. erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Of course, if you ignore why it was done. erm

You can't cross real world reasons with the comic story. If you did, then thanos would have to be discounted from all matches altogether with the heart. you have to use what is only pertaining to the comics.

Sandai Kitetsu
You can't cross real world reasons with the comic story. If you did, then thanos would have to be discounted from all matches altogether with the heart. you have to use what is only pertaining to the comics.

Comics that are written by real world people. erm

Your just going to basically ignore anything that contradicts your belief, just so you can believe. Go ahead, I'm done.

Superherovandal
Thanos WAS God!

shit's getting boring. He wasn't God or he would have known that he was being manipulated. If he had truly been God he'd know he was so... But he didn't therefore either he wasn't as powerful or didn't have complete authority. So either way he wasn't "truly" omnipotent.

Erik-Lensherr
I'm going to put this in the most simple way so that every idiot would understand :

1.The One Above All/Supreme Being in the Marvel comics was depicted as creating a story similar to how a writer in the real world does . This doesn't change the fact that the One Above All is still a comic book character appearing in a canon Fantastic four book .
Just because he appeared like Jack Kirby does in the real world doesn't mean that the One Above All is Jack Kirby . The One Above All is a comic book character . When he appeared in front of the Fantastic Four he even said "What you see is what I am to you That's what my creations do , they find humanity in God . He appeared like that in front of them because that's the way they see him it doesn't necesarilly mean that it's the way he actually is , they just humanized him .

2.Thanos with the Heart of the Infinite is inferior to God/The One Above All for a few reasons such as :

*He didn't have a clue that Adam Warlock and Death still exist
*He didn't know that he was manipulated and also didn't know that he would end up destroying and recreating the Universe

You think the One Above all wouldn't know all the above especially since he creates everything that happens in the stories ? And another important aspect is the fact that The One Above All created Thanos and gave him his power . Is it that hard to understand ? No .

Captain REX
That's a warning to you, Air Legend. You took him off Ignore just to quarrel with him, and now that you've done so, you get a warning for bashing and vulgar behavior. If you have a problem with this, go talk to Digi or PR or Tron. I'm not relenting.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Captain REX
That's a warning to you, Air Legend. You took him off Ignore just to quarrel with him, and now that you've done so, you get a warning for bashing and vulgar behavior. If you have a problem with this, go talk to Digi or PR or Tron. I'm not relenting. thumb up

kevdude
Good job Super, Erik and Nvr giving good rebuttals. Like i said before and agree with yah erik, there is no way that was the real Jack, or even an avatar. Jack is a real person, no way he can put a part of himself in the comics.. whistle

Juntai
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
I'm going to put this in the most simple way so that every idiot would understand :

1.The One Above All/Supreme Being in the Marvel comics was depicted as creating a story similar to how a writer in the real world does . This doesn't change the fact that the One Above All is still a comic book character appearing in a canon Fantastic four book .
Just because he appeared like Jack Kirby does in the real world doesn't mean that the One Above All is Jack Kirby . The One Above All is a comic book character . When he appeared in front of the Fantastic Four he even said "What you see is what I am to you That's what my creations do , they find humanity in God . He appeared like that in front of them because that's the way they see him it doesn't necesarilly mean that it's the way he actually is , they just humanized him .
I was making that same arguement a week or so ago.

Air Legend
I guess it's ok with Captain Rex when you call people idiots roll eyes (sarcastic)
1.The One Above All/Supreme Being in the Marvel comics was depicted as creating a story similar to how a writer in the real world does.
"God" was depicted as doing that, he wasn't called TOAA, but TOAA is presumably the collaborator.
This doesn't change the fact that the One Above All is still a comic book character appearing in a canon Fantastic four book.

The avatar is a comic book character, what the avatar represents isn't.
Just because he appeared like Jack Kirby does in the real world doesn't mean that the One Above All is Jack Kirby.
You mean "God." The avatar represented the the real life artists. It's impossible for a real person to LITERALLY put themselves in a comic book so what do they do? They draw a representation of themselves and that's exactly what the avatar was depicted as- a representation of the artists of Marvel.
The One Above All is a comic book character .
TOAA= writers. The artists and writers drew an avatar to represent their power within the comic book world since they can't LITERALLY put themselves in a comic book.
When he appeared in front of the Fantastic Four he even said "What you see is what I am to you That's what my creations do , they find humanity in God . He appeared like that in front of them because that's the way they see him it doesn't necesarilly mean that it's the way he actually is , they just humanized him .
Right. How is a comic book character going to percieve a real person? They can't. That is why the artists and writers have to draw avatars to represent themselves.
2.Thanos with the Heart of the Infinite is inferior to God/The One Above All for a few reasons such as :

*He didn't have a clue that Adam Warlock and Death still exist
*He didn't know that he was manipulated and also didn't know that he would end up destroying and recreating the Universe
So you're going to say that Thanos wasn't God because he wasn't omnisicient. Well I can say the same about the Presence.
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/6717/spectre6102do2.jpg
Was she in heaven? He didn't even know all the people he ate. Therefore, the Presence isn't God, at least according to your logic.
You think the One Above all wouldn't know all the above especially since he creates everything that happens in the stories?
You're right. TOAA writes the comic books that we read. TOAA equals Marvel writers. The writers made an avatar to represent their power since a real person can't LITERALLY put himself in a comic book.
And another important aspect is the fact that The One Above All created Thanos and gave him his power .
Of course, Jim Starlin wrote the story that way. How are you going to pit Jim Starlin against his creation, a drawing on a peice of paper. That is just silly.
Is it that hard to understand ? No .
Apparently for you it is. Thanos w/HOTI became everything the Almighty (the avatar and collaborator) was within the omniverse (comic book world).

nvrbeenwthagirl
I guess it's ok with Captain Rex when you call people idiots roll eyes (sarcastic)

"God" was depicted as doing that, he wasn't called TOAA, but TOAA is presumably the collaborator.

The avatar is a comic book character, what the avatar represents isn't.

You mean "God." The avatar represented the the real life artists. It's impossible for a real person to LITERALLY put themselves in a comic book so what do they do? They draw a representation of themselves and that's exactly what the avatar was depicted as- a representation of the artists of Marvel.

TOAA= writers. The artists and writers drew an avatar to represent their power within the comic book world since they can't LITERALLY put themselves in a comic book.

Right. How is a comic book character going to percieve a real person? They can't. That is why the artists and writers have to draw avatars to represent themselves.

So you're going to say that Thanos wasn't God because he wasn't omnisicient. Well I can say the same about the Presence.
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/6717/spectre6102do2.jpg
Was she in heaven? He didn't even know all the people he ate. Therefore, the Presence isn't God, at least according to your logic.

You're right. TOAA writes the comic books that we read. TOAA equals Marvel writers. The writers made an avatar to represent their power since a real person can't LITERALLY put himself in a comic book.

Of course, Jim Starlin wrote the story that way. How are you going to pit Jim Starlin against his creation, a drawing on a peice of paper. That is just silly.

Apparently for you it is. Thanos w/HOTI became everything the Almighty (the avatar and collaborator) was within the omniverse (comic book world).

This rebuttle fails on so many levels. It's laughable. Contrived. It's circular arguing from a failed attempt to get around the fact that The Character Kirby was and is more powerful than Thanos with the heart ever was and will ever be. barring Real life meanings, which is shit in this vs. Forum, Thanos cannot, does not, and will never wield the power that the kirby character has.

Air Legend
This rebuttle fails on so many levels. It's laughable. Contrived. It's circular arguing from a failed attempt to get around the fact that The Character Kirby was and is more powerful than Thanos with the heart ever was and will ever be. barring Real life meanings, which is shit in this vs. Forum, Thanos cannot, does not, and will never wield the power that the kirby character has.
Add something useful to this forum for a change.

Astner
Just for notes, The-One-Above-All haven't appeared in any comic so far.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Add something useful to this forum for a change.
Where have you been? LMAO. This thread is plenty useful.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Astner

Then exactly who and what is the character Kirby?

Air Legend
Correct. The only thing we can assume is that he was the collaborator. According to wikipedia it has been officially declared that the "One-Above-All" is Marvel itself, not the Marvel universe, but everything the company is. I can't find anywhere on the Marvel website confirming this but then again I am not a member.

Also, it's "hasn't" not haven't wink

Air Legend
Where have you been? LMAO. This thread is plenty useful.
Your posts are useless.

Air Legend
"God"

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your posts are useless.

coming from someone who can't comprehend that Kirby was superior to Thanos with the heart in EVERYWAY, I take that as a compliment. I find that Idiots often think Sound Logic is Rubbish. Or Useless. laughing laughing laughing

Astner
He was only titled as "God" and "Almighty".
If you check the Marvel dictionary and handbooks it will have no data about The-One-Above-All (if you're not looking for the Celestial the "One Above All"wink

Air Legend
coming from someone who can't comprehend that Kirby was superior to Thanos with the heart in EVERYWAY, I take that as a compliment. I find that Idiots often think Sound Logic is Rubbish. Or Useless. laughing laughing laughing

You're lucky Captain Rex is biased. I could report you for calling me an idiot.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He was only titled as "God" and "Almighty".
If you check the Marvel dictionary and handbooks it will have no data about The-One-Above-All (if you're not looking for the Celestial the "One Above All"wink

God, Almighty are enough. Just becuz there is no bio doesn't mean the story just doesn't exist. In the story it's clear that he's the one who draws the marvel omniverse. He's got the paper and pencils right in front of him. Superior to Thanos with the heart in every conceivable way.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You're lucky Captain Rex is biased. I could report you for calling me an idiot. No where in my sentence did I call you an idiot. I merely gave an example of what Idiots like to call useless. which is usually things that are too advanced for thier small intellects. If you feel the sting of the comment, you should check yourself out and figure out why you were offended. big grin

Air Legend
No where in my sentence did I call you an idiot. I merely gave an example of what Idiots like to call useless. which is usually things that are too advanced for thier small intellects. If you feel the sting of the comment, you should check yourself out and figure out why you were offended. big grin
That smiley facade can't hide what you implied.
So the Avatar is above Thanos w/ HOTI to you huh?
I guess the avatar is above TOAA then.

Astner
God, Almighty are enough. Just becuz there is no bio doesn't mean the story just doesn't exist. In the story it's clear that he's the one who draws the marvel omniverse. He's got the paper and pencils right in front of him. Superior to Thanos with the heart in every conceivable way.
There are some sources adressing TOAA as the company itself and its influence on the comics.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That smiley facade can't hide what you implied.
So the Avatar is above Thanos w/ HOTI to you huh?
I guess the avatar is above TOAA then.
Since the One above ALL is a character mentioned and Kirby the character is more powerful than the LT by a far margin as shown in FF, then One must extrapolate that Kirby is TOAA/GOD. He was so far above Thanos that it's not funny. Shown on panel as being over the marvel omniverse as well as having FULL control of the events that are depicted once he confers with the collaborator.

P.S. It was NEVER Shown in the end that the power that Thanos had was the TOAA's. As a matter of fact, one would be lead to believe that he had no where near the one above all's might or authority since Kirby the character was shown with a far superior lvl of Omnipotence.

Air Legend
Since the One above ALL is a character mentioned and Kirby the character is more powerful than the LT by a far margin as shown in FF, then One must extrapolate that Kirby is TOAA/GOD. He was so far above Thanos that it's not funny. Shown on panel as being over the marvel omniverse as well as having FULL control of the events that are depicted once he confers with the collaborator.
This post is so full of crap. The collaborator is equal to the avatar and the avatar was called God and Almighty. You're basically saying people have to extrapolate like you because you'll be wrong if they don't. On panel the avatar was referred to as God and Almighty, not TOAA.
P.S. It was NEVER Shown in the end that the power that Thanos had was the TOAA's. As a matter of fact, one would be lead to believe that he had no where near the one above all's might or authority since Kirby the character was shown with a far superior lvl of Omnipotence.
Look it has been confirmed that the LT is second only to TOAA. Thanos beat the LT. If the LT is second ONLY to TOAA, what does that make Thanos with the heart of the infinite?

quanchi112

P.S. It was NEVER Shown in the end that the power that Thanos had was the TOAA's. As a matter of fact, one would be lead to believe that he had no where near the one above all's might or authority since Kirby the character was shown with a far superior lvl of Omnipotence. i see how u stole my ps now to. oh nver. anyways. listen up and listen good. thanos was stated almighty on panel after kirby avatar meaning hes the new king of the hill.

ps read the comic for once and dont argue with what u cant accept.

just becuz darkseid isnt supreme yet dont hate on thanos cuz he has been.

pps wink

kevdude
i see how u stole my ps now to. oh nver. anyways. listen up and listen good. thanos was stated almighty on panel after kirby avatar meaning hes the new king of the hill.

ps read the comic for once and dont argue with what u cant accept.

just becuz darkseid isnt supreme yet dont hate on thanos cuz he has been.

pps wink

So if i said "I'm wearing pink socks" does that mean its true?? come on q smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
So if i said "I'm wearing pink socks" does that mean its true?? come on q smile uhm did u see what thanos did to lt and friends.

lt is second to TOAA. whats that mean. thanos is supreme.

wink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>