Mystique vs. Anole

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
disguiseAnole is that kid on New X-men who can camouflage himself. He just has to touch an object i think.

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
disguiseAnole is that kid on New X-men who can camouflage himself. He just has to touch an object i think.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anole_%28comics%29

Wonder Man
I think his camalflouge beats her morphing. This kid could win a big war for hero's just by taking the last strike of a fight. He could beat people like Karma or Invisible Women just by being patient. Once they let their guard down...SURPRISE.

SnazzySmurph
Mystique can blend in to the background so well that when guys were trying to gun her down from the air, they had to switch to infrared.

Mystique can phase, fly/glide, she's super strong, and much faster. Also, a much better fighter.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Mystique can blend in to the background so well that when guys were trying to gun her down from the air, they had to switch to infrared.

Mystique can phase, fly/glide, she's super strong, and much faster. Also, a much better fighter.

So Anole wins right?

wink

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by King_Mungi
So Anole wins right?

wink Tee hee, yes, Anole pwns her.

ermmnone

RUNMAN
Mystique

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.