Cable vs. Invisible Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Cable (god)

vs.

Invisible Woman

no telepathy.
no force field inside bodies.
1 minute prep.

h1a8
I don't know who Cable god version is. But I do know who regular Cable is. And IW wins against that one by becoming invisible (Cable can find her without TP) and Koing him with a barrage of invisible rams. Or maybe just shooting a bunch of invisible spears and cutting discs at him.

don't shiv
negativ.

Any version of Cable like any version of Apocalypse and Current Batman can see IW clear as day invisible or not.

Gravimetric shields/TK > invisible spears

B Sues little attacks can't travel through space and time but a bodyslide can I.W. would be plucked out of her force field 10/10 to reappear in the San Andreas Trench with a lungfull of water and xploding headache from all that water pressure

The whole force bubbles in the head arguament is tired since Cable can do the same to Sue.

h1a8
Originally posted by don't shiv
negativ.

Any version of Cable like any version of Apocalypse and Current Batman can see IW clear as day invisible or not.

Gravimetric shields/TK > invisible spears

B Sues little attacks can't travel through space and time but a bodyslide can I.W. would be plucked out of her force field 10/10 to reappear in the San Andreas Trench with a lungfull of water and xploding headache from all that water pressure

The whole force bubbles in the head arguament is tired since Cable can do the same to Sue.

I know nothing of God Cable. Who the hell is that?
I was arguing of Reg Cable.
And who's arguing about force bubbles in the head? Are you okay dude?
And Cable can't see her. Prove that he can. His eye can only see further than a human's and more range of the electromagnetic spectrum. Where Sue can bend the entire spectrum without distortion.

Also Sue has TK as well. She wraps a skintight invisible force field around objects to control them. Her construct power is class 100.
Can Cable withstand a spear shot or massive battling ram whose strength are class 100? She has some incredible feats with her construct power. Without TP Cable wouldn't know where she is. Plus she can wrap a skintight bubble around him and crush him.

What If...
H1a8, you don't even know who you're talking about, as admitted, so why are you even arguing?
GTFO.

Gecko4lif
there is no god cable

there is jesus cable but no god cable

And cable rapes her soooo hard

First disasembles her dna then re assembles her inn the form of a blowup doll.... then the fun REALLY begins...

h1a8
Originally posted by What If...
H1a8, you don't even know who you're talking about, as admitted, so why are you even arguing?
GTFO.

I was talking about reg (or classic) cable. Until someone stated that he can win too.

h1a8
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
there is no god cable

there is jesus cable but no god cable

And cable rapes her soooo hard

First disasembles her dna then re assembles her inn the form of a blowup doll.... then the fun REALLY begins...

First of all, if he could do that he needs to find her.
Second, she wouldn't just sit there waiting for him to find her.
She would be attacking at full force.
So Cable dies.

Gecko4lif
lmao u wish

Akuki
Umm... just to let you know top level cable is way out of Invisible womens league. He's a more powerful telepath than Xavier, has telekinesis that allowed him to support an entire Island that while he was in the middle of fighting Silver Surfer, he even broke SS's board in that fight.

What If...
Originally posted by h1a8
First of all, if he could do that he needs to find her.
Second, she wouldn't just sit there waiting for him to find her.
She would be attacking at full force.
So Cable dies.

Once again, you don't know what you are talking about - so stop.

God-Cable is easily dominant to Emma in the telepathy department, he was solely linked to every single mind in the world simultaneously. Tell me he couldn't just simply scan the globe for her Or he can resort to using "negative" telepathy - or whatever it's called.

Give me one possible way she can take him down. She is outclassed in every single aspect of this fight.

h1a8
Once again, you don't know what you are talking about - so stop.

God-Cable is easily dominant to Emma in the telepathy department, he was solely linked to every single mind in the world simultaneously. Tell me he couldn't just simply scan the globe for her Or he can resort to using "negative" telepathy - or whatever it's called.

Give me one possible way she can take him down. She is outclassed in every single aspect of this fight.

My friend you didn't read the thread did you?
Cable isn't allowed to use TP here. Otherwise I wouldn't be arguing.
Second, I'm not even discussing God-Cable because I don't know who that is. I'm discussing classic Cable with no TP.

h1a8
Originally posted by Akuki
Umm... just to let you know top level cable is way out of Invisible womens league. He's a more powerful telepath than Xavier, has telekinesis that allowed him to support an entire Island that while he was in the middle of fighting Silver Surfer, he even broke SS's board in that fight.

Sue's force constructs are class 100 stength. Did you know that?
She's penetrated through great things in her career with her constructs (like Galactus' (who made SS) chest).

vlaaad12345
Jesus cable kept a giant floating city aloft in the air with only tk while fighting silver surfer atomizing entire battleships and parts of cities and remaking them near instantly he would destroy sue.

h1a8
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Jesus cable kept a giant floating city aloft in the air with only tk while fighting silver surfer atomizing entire battleships and parts of cities and remaking them near instantly he would destroy sue.

So you're implying that Cable will find her right?
Or that he can resist a determined invisible spear from going through him when she was shown to penetrate Galactus (whose durability is greater than keeping an island afloat and breaking SS board combined.)

Show me Cable creating a force field around himself and I will show you the logic that Sue can creating sharp constructs inside that field to penetrate him.

Without TP Cable can't find her and thus he is in a lost cause.

Gecko4lif
He doesnt need tp

His eye can see thermals

And even if for some reasone they are fighting in 98.6 degree temperatures he oculd just send on a tk wave and find where is is deflected

h1a8
He doesnt need tp

His eye can see thermals

And even if for some reasone they are fighting in 98.6 degree temperatures he oculd just send on a tk wave and find where is is deflected
She can be behind him for all he knows.
Show me where he can see thermals.
And show me that he won't die if she creates a sharp contruct inside his force field and stabs him.

And then show how being able to penetrate Galactus (whose durability dwarfs SS and his board) isn't strong enough to penetrate his field.
Which implies Cable field >Galactus' durability.

What If...
Cable shielded himself from, what was it? 70+ nukes, while simultaneously keeping a city afloat, while also channeling the excess energy out of earth's atmosphere. Sue is an ant to Cable. She could hardly keep Clor's single lightning bolt contained.

Check his respect thread if you wish to see his scans, I'm not waisting my time bringing them to you.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by psy_blade
Cable (god)

vs.

Invisible Woman

no telepathy.
no force field inside bodies.
1 minute prep. ??? What is this wackyness? Uber-Cable stomps Sue six ways 'till Sunday.

Sue could take a decent amount of fights against the current version of Cable, but not the Uber version. Wanna make that a fight? Then give IW the Unipower.

LordKaos
The problem of him finding her while she is invisible is easily countered by the fact that he can launch telekinetic probes to let him "feel" his surroundings, like he did in Uncanny Xmen 383.

h1a8
Cable shielded himself from, what was it? 70+ nukes, while simultaneously keeping a city afloat, while also channeling the excess energy out of earth's atmosphere. Sue is an ant to Cable. She could hardly keep Clor's single lightning bolt contained.

Check his respect thread if you wish to see his scans, I'm not waisting my time bringing them to you.

using character's low showings vs. other character's high showings is not good debating. Sue's shield has endured far worst. Also you are using faulty reasoning. A spear shot is different than a huge bubble force field protecting an entire team.

Show me where Cable shield himself from 70+ nukes. Just show me one nuke okay. Also you fail to understand that sue can create constructs anywhere. Even within someone's forcefield. How is cable going to defend against a sharp spear or cutting disc penetrating him inside his own shield?

You are also ignoring the fact that he can't find her without TP.

h1a8
Originally posted by LordKaos
The problem of him finding her while she is invisible is easily countered by the fact that he can launch telekinetic probes to let him "feel" his surroundings, like he did in Uncanny Xmen 383.

Without the scan that could be misinterpreted like so many other said feats.

Second, sue is not going to sit there and wait for him to find her.
She will be going on a full assault. Especially penetrating him with sharp constructs inside his shield. Or even through his shield since its reasonable that Galactus's durability >>>>>>>>>>Cable's shield.

SnazzySmurph
Cable in a stomp. erm

h1a8
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Cable in a stomp. erm

Nah without TP
Sue in a stomp
I've already proved it. Refute my proof?
Please try.

LordKaos
Without the scan that could be misinterpreted like so many other said feats.

What's to be misinterpreted? I gave you the issue number, which states he telekinetically probes a building that could house thousands, his probe told him that the building structure was as impervious to harm as pure adamantium. If he can probe a building and tell how durable it is, I don't see invisibility being a problem. I left out the rest of your post, because it was irrelevant, especially since Nathans shield has been called nigh impenetrable since he was an infant. You can argue about shields and sharp invisible objects all you want, I was merely suggesting that without the benefit of telepathy (which was dampened at the time of the tk probe) or his cybernetic eye, he has used his telekinesis to expand his awareness.

leonheartmm
cable wins. unless its PIS invisible woman who can blast through galactus's chest and kill celestials.

SnazzySmurph
Nah without TP
Sue in a stomp
I've already proved it. Refute my proof?
Please try. Sure.

Cable creates a body-tight TK shield, then begins annihilating massive amounts of land (bigger than cities) until he finds Sue.

h1a8
I left out the rest of your post, because it was irrelevant, especially since Nathans shield has been called nigh impenetrable since he was an infant.

Why would she creating a construct inside his shield be irrelevent?
An galactus' chest is nigh impenetrable to (even more or than SS's).

h1a8
Sure.

Cable creates a body-tight TK shield, then begins annihilating massive amounts of land (bigger than cities) until he finds Sue.

Now that is what I'm looking for. That's how you debate.
It's amazing of how long it takes for someone to actually try to refute your arguments instead of just arguing in circles ("They win because they win"wink.

Now two questions come to mind and in which I will only consider high showings and not low ones (because character's use the best strategy available and will fight to their best abilities).

1. Have cable ever created a skin tight shield before (around him or anything else)? I do believe its reasonable that he can though, so feel free to not to go much in detail with this (or not at all). Plus Sue can create skin-tight shields too.

2. Can sue still penetrate his shield with her sharp constructs? Why or why not?

3. Can Cable find her when she could be anywhere around him? Why or why not? And I don't agree with that probing a building to know that its durable is the same as finding someone invisible who could be anywhere.

Now 3. shows that she will at least get many attacks off first before he does. And then it will boil down to 2.

Wonder Man
When Jean Grey was found in the coocoon before she got back with X-factor Sue used a little trick on her. She captured Jean in a shield.
A telekenetic can of course use the same trick on Suzie.
Who strikes first would have the upper hand. If you know Sue is within a certian yardage of you all you have to do is keep yourself in a t.k. bubble and create one over the permiter. Sure it would take a powerful t.k. to do so but it would only take a second as you shrink the bubble dragging yourself to her.
All this with the Magneto lesson in mind. In X-men 200 when Maggie fought Fenris he put up a bubble around himself but forgot to extend it underground...

What If...
rofl. Stop trying to act like you're something H1- you're embarassing yourself.

LordKaos

It was irrelevant to my original post, which was only talking about ways he could find her without telepathy or cybernetic eye.

LordKaos
3. Can Cable find her when she could be anywhere around him? Why or why not? And I don't agree with that probing a building to know that its durable is the same as finding someone invisible who could be anywhere.

Agree or not he can PROBE with his tk. Which would lead one to think it is along the lines of what Jean could do with her tk sensitivity. He probed an entire building realizing that it's structure was as tough as adamantium. He sees Sue who as far as I know doesn't come to the battle invisible, they have fought side by side before and he is aware of her power and her name is the Invisible Woman. She "disappears", he sends out his tk to probe and it hits something solid that feels like skin and bones (he could sense what the structure of a building was like, feeling the structure of a person in his immediate vicinity just does not seem far fetched at all). After that it's who makes the next move. TK can act as an invisible force too, making her just as likely to be hit without knowing it as he is.

Gecko4lif

nign impenetrable isnt inpenetrable

It is ALMOST

That said Cable rapes sue smokin'

RUNMAN
Kibul wins

What If...

h1a8
nign impenetrable isnt inpenetrable

It is ALMOST

That said Cable rapes sue smokin'

So Cable can make shields more durable than Galactus' durability. laughing

Considering the strength of that shield then I guess he can rend any non abstract thing to pieces as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

h1a8

vlaaad12345
So it wasn't Nukes at all but missles. Thanks for the scan though.
And I would never call you an idiot. I have respect for everyone here, even children and teens.

And for Cable to rend her he must not only find her but she must not have a shield up as well. The former needs some investigation and the latter is utterly ridiculous.

And what of bending the entire electomagnetic spectrum around her without any distortion don't you understand? Who cares if he can see infared, he's still not seeing her.
Ominidirectional tk wave.

h1a8
Basically it boils down to two things.

1. Can he find her? I will do some more investigating on this one.

2. Can he withstand the power of a spear stab that's great enough to even penetrate Galactus?

Now if 1. is true and 2. isn't then he may get some wins in depending on how fast he is in finding her in relation to Sue attacking him with a spear shot.

Now if 1. isn't true and 2. is (which isn't) then Cable can get some to all wins in.

Now if both isn't true then Sue wins them all.

Now if both are true then Cable wins them all.

So I might even concede the benefit of the doubt to 1. but certainly not to 2.
Thus I see Sue getting the majority (maybe not all) depending on how fast Cable can beat her to the punch (but he must find her first too).

SnazzySmurph
Now that is what I'm looking for. That's how you debate.
It's amazing of how long it takes for someone to actually try to refute your arguments instead of just arguing in circles ("They win because they win"wink.

Now two questions come to mind and in which I will only consider high showings and not low ones (because character's use the best strategy available and will fight to their best abilities).

1. Have cable ever created a skin tight shield before (around him or anything else)? I do believe its reasonable that he can though, so feel free to not to go much in detail with this (or not at all). Plus Sue can create skin-tight shields too.

2. Can sue still penetrate his shield with her sharp constructs? Why or why not?

Now 3. shows that she will at least get many attacks off first before he does. And then it will boil down to 2. 1. He has with gravimetric technology, which he's been shown capable of manipulating to a far lesser degree than his TK.

2. My opinion on that is obvious, no?

3. Yes... he could annhiliate land, or create multiple massive TK bubbles and simply shrink them until he either finds her or kills her.

What If...
And what of bending the entire electomagnetic spectrum around her without any distortion don't you understand? Who cares if he can see infared, he's still not seeing her.

Wronggg.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/9607/56ix5.th.jpg

By the way, your only argument in this debate, isn't even real. IF you actually looked at the scan - Galactus isn't there as a physical being. That's why the invisible spear went through him, there is nothing there. Anyways, it's an alternate reality Galactus so it's not canon even if she did shoot through him, which she didn't. Learn to read before you go off gloating nonexistant feats.
http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sue2020011yo1.jpg

basilisk
So Cable can make shields more durable than Galactus' durability. laughing

When did IW actually do this damage to Galactus?

don't shiv
What IF nice to see you actively debating for a change. good good smile

having read 85% of Cables Back-catalogue I agree with Marvel Database's article on his Cybernetic sensory array.

Early on in the characters development Cameron Hodge was anxious to Cut it out of Cables Head during a period of Captivity in Genosha]

It charts energy patterns and signatures accross and beyond the EM spectrum.

If sue bends the spectrum the eye will observe the anomaly in the flow of photon particles. as it can detect anomalies in the form of chronal particles etc.etc.

Written Consistently Cable would always know behind that wooden door is Domino with a Murder weapon and Deadpool naked... Or Caliban is breathing heavily behind that adamantium Tank and Juggernaut is wearing facepaint underneath his helmet haermm

What If...
/bump

h1a8
Wronggg.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/9607/56ix5.th.jpg

By the way, your only argument in this debate, isn't even real. IF you actually looked at the scan - Galactus isn't there as a physical being. That's why the invisible spear went through him, there is nothing there. Anyways, it's an alternate reality Galactus so it's not canon even if she did shoot through him, which she didn't. Learn to read before you go off gloating nonexistant feats.
http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sue2020011yo1.jpg Now that may be an alternate universe yes
but Galactus was a physical being. Just because it wasn't his true form doesn't mean it wasn't physical. The panel implies no such thing. It even shows his back being busted up because of the spear. Now it still was a great feat since Galactus had been struck from beings like Hercules (whose high class 100) without effect. He also been physically shot at with energy and such too.

Now showing the first scan is faulty. This is because Sue wasn't invisible.
Thus she was purposely letting the visible light frequency through the shield.
In the fight with Cable she will be invisible and thus not only bending the entire spectrum without distortion but not even allowing light to penetrate her shield. So the scan doesn't show how Cable can see her.

So to prove it was an alternate universe by giving me the title and issue # and then I will concede with only this:

It is my opinion that a very determined and focused Sue can penetrate Cable. I greatly believe in her and admit I'm a fan of hers.
If she can't then I wholeheartily agree she loses everytime.

h1a8
1. He has with gravimetric technology, which he's been shown capable of manipulating to a far lesser degree than his TK.

2. My opinion on that is obvious, no?

3. Yes... he could annhiliate land, or create multiple massive TK bubbles and simply shrink them until he either finds her or kills her.

Great post!
I believe that Cable can make a skintight shield
so I will not argue this.

3. is good debating.

2. I believe in Sue so I would say that its my opinion that she can penetrate him (unless I see halfway decent evidence that she can't).

But other than that I'm not too far from seeing that Cable wins all the time. It just would hurt me if Sue isn't strong enough to penetrate his shield after seeing what she has done in the past. But I could be very wrong about this whole thing. Good debating though!

don't shiv
Cables Shields have prevailed against Sinister and Apocalypses T-O virus, X-Man/Nate Grey Apocalypse Savage Hulk Bloodlusted Silver Surfer The demons Sym & Belasco & most importantly every Mechanical & Biological weapons attack the 30Th Century has to offer

Tony Stark
My question to this VS. is why are we using GOD-like Cable vs. regular IW where GL-Cable is 100x more powerful than regular Cable. IMO. Although I think if written properly Sue is a BEAST... And she gets nowhere near the props she is deserved... But in this case I also think that GOD-like Cable would get the majority of wins against regular IW... On the other hand, If you were to go Most powerful IW vs. Most powerful Cable... Say UNI-IW vs. GOD-like Cable it's then a whitewash for Sue. But as it's set up now GL-Cable gets the majority.

What If...
Now that may be an alternate universe yes
but Galactus was a physical being. Just because it wasn't his true form doesn't mean it wasn't physical. The panel implies no such thing. It even shows his back being busted up because of the spear. Now it still was a great feat since Galactus had been struck from beings like Hercules (whose high class 100) without effect. He also been physically shot at with energy and such too.

So to prove it was an alternate universe by giving me the title and issue # and then I will concede with only this:

It is my opinion that a very determined and focused Sue can penetrate Cable. I greatly believe in her and admit I'm a fan of hers.
If she can't then I wholeheartily agree she loses everytime.

So basically you just saw a scan, without even the slightest knowledge of the arc it was involved in, and used it in your debate??
Shnazzy.

The whole story involves WW being transported By Utah to a different dimension, where she runs into this Galactus.

Even thought it's quite obvious Galactus is not there as a physical being, but in a spectre like form, I'll let you bathe in your denial. The scan isn't canon anyways erm.

So - you honestly think Sue can distract/pull down Cable's defences even though he SIMULTANOUSLY
-kept a city afloat via TK
-battled SS via TK
-rebuilt everything SS destroyed, as he was fighting him via TK

when right before he was simultaneously
- keeping a city afloat
- shielding himself, and the city, from 247 missiles
- was keeping the full force of Cyclops' optic blast from unleashing when he opened his eyes.

Anyways...Cable just teleports, or carries, the whole arena into space. How is she avoiding that, again?

False. It doesn't matter if Sue wasn't invisible - because her shield still was. His beam was able to bypass the shield, the invisible shield, via the frequencies she allows in. Cable would be able to see distortion in these frequencies. Provide a scan that STATES otherwise, or stfu. You seem to advocate scan posting so firmly, yet have failed to post a SINGLE one yourself.

What If...
/b

id369

h1a8
So basically you just saw a scan, without even the slightest knowledge of the arc it was involved in, and used it in your debate??
Shnazzy.

The whole story involves WW being transported By Utah to a different dimension, where she runs into this Galactus.

Even thought it's quite obvious Galactus is not there as a physical being, but in a spectre like form, I'll let you bathe in your denial. The scan isn't canon anyways erm.

So - you honestly think Sue can distract/pull down Cable's defences even though he SIMULTANOUSLY
-battled SS via TK

- keeping a city afloat
- was keeping the full force of Cyclops' optic blast from unleashing when he opened his eyes.

Anyways...Cable just teleports, or carries, the whole arena into space. How is she avoiding that, again?

False. It doesn't matter if Sue wasn't invisible - because her shield still was. His beam was able to bypass the shield, the invisible shield, via the frequencies she allows in. Cable would be able to see distortion in these frequencies. Provide a scan that STATES otherwise, or stfu. You seem to advocate scan posting so firmly, yet have failed to post a SINGLE one yourself.

Everything you said here is fine and dandy.
Except that I wasn't saying Sue will distract or pull down Cable's defenses. I was saying that I believe she can penetrate his shield with a determined sharp construct.

And you don't understand your faultiness. Its okay, I'll explain again.
Sue purposely allowed light to enter her shield. She didn't have to if she didn't want to. The guy's beam piggy backed on the visible light to enter her shield because he knew that she was allowing visible light to enter.
That's why she wasn't invisible.

Sue's shields has blocked visible lasers, thus proving that its her choice whether she wants light to enter her shield or not. She also can bend the entire em spectrum (not just visible light) without distortion to become invisible. You couldn't even detect her with radar.

So cable can teleport an entire arena somewhere?
Proof please.

h1a8

h1a8
Shnazzy.

-battled SS via TK

- keeping a city afloat

I forgot to mention.
Not that it matters if the scan isn't canon. I dunno.
But Galactus was very physical there.
The proof is in the scan itself.
See his back busting up when Sue penetrates him.
Surely that's physical.

don't shiv
Cables has 2 time displacement cores
tjeh one from Graymalkin also allows travel between dimensions and is currently on Providence island.

The other one is aboard a ship from an assasin from his time sent back in time by Tribune Haight to kill him.

with Bishop in attendance pwns Sinsear for the second time and takes command of the vessel when Sinsear destroys himself.

each of the time displacement cores on these vessels is capable of moving a large mass through time and space to precise co-ordinates

If Cable really wants to he can connect via cyberpathy or infonet and shunt the arena off planet.

h1a8
Originally posted by don't shiv
Cables has 2 time displacement cores
tjeh one from Graymalkin also allows travel between dimensions and is currently on Providence island.

The other one is aboard a ship from an assasin from his time sent back in time by Tribune Haight to kill him.

with Bishop in attendance pwns Sinsear for the second time and takes command of the vessel when Sinsear destroys himself.

each of the time displacement cores on these vessels is capable of moving a large mass through time and space to precise co-ordinates

If Cable really wants to he can connect via cyberpathy or infonet and shunt the arena off planet.
You may have stated some facts (I dunno) but the rest seems like a lot of speculation. This can rest now until I finish my research (Unless someone else wants to argue for Sue though).

LordKaos
You may have stated some facts (I dunno) but the rest seems like a lot of speculation. This can rest now until I finish my research (Unless someone else wants to argue for Sue though).

How can you come in here so determined and sure that she will win, but then admit that you have to do research? What are researching more pictures of her shooting intangible beings and then saying she broke through their defences? Cable all day everyday!! And he'll find her with a tk probe plain and simple or his eye, or both.

h1a8
How can you come in here so determined and sure that she will win, but then admit that you have to do research? What are researching more pictures of her shooting intangible beings and then saying she broke through their defences? Cable all day everyday!! And he'll find her with a tk probe plain and simple or his eye, or both.

I don't know anything about this God Cable. That is why I am primarily doing research.
All my arguments were to regular Cable (who I use to read about in the comics many years ago). If you look at my first post in the thread then you would see that I said Sue vs. reg Cable and not God Cable. I didn't want to argue God Cable because I didn't know who he was.

Lastly, how can an intangible being's back bust into pieces when a spear is thrusted though it? Please answer.

psy_blade
What'll happen if Sue encased Cable in forcefield like what she did to Jean Grey?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.