Jack Thompson(Bioshock) vs Samus Aran(MP) [spoilers]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
The ultimate genetically enhanced Daddy vs The most feared bounty hunter in the Galaxy.

http://www.meristation.com/EPORTAL_IMGS/GENERAL/juegos/Xbox360-Accion/9c/IMG-cw451c64e79c715/Bioshock_X06_all_BioShock_ss_011pe.jpgVShttp://farm1.static.flickr.com/163/358166431_4aa08f322c.jpg

Jack gets all of his Plasmids. Since I doubt everyone knows what this tough guy can do I will name a few.

1. Bolt 3--He can channel electricity through his hands and fire it at opponents to stun them, fry them if they are in water, he can short circuit door panels with it etc.
2. Incinerate 3--Same as above but with fire. He can lite people on fire by simply clapping his fingers.
3. Telekinesis Plasmid--He can move objects with his mind. His range of power is quite high since he can throw Big Daddy corpses around with it. Not to mention with Telekinesis the environment is pretty much his to take advantage of.
4. Freeze 3--Same as Bolt 3 and Incinerate x 3 but with an ice cold twist. With this he can freeze people and then shatter them to pieces. Among other things.
5. Insect Swarm 3--Jack can shoot wasps out from his hand and use them to distract opponents with it.
6. Scavanger--With this plasmid Jack's vision is exceptional. It is described that player might even swear the guy has x-ray vision with it.
7. Scrounge(Something like that) x 2--Increases Jack's durability to inhuman proportions.
8. Sports tunic x 2--Makes Jack far stronger and faster than an ordinary human being.

There are a hell of a lot more, but these are the most important plasmids IMO. Besides there are too many for me to name out of memory.

Jack also has every weapon available to him in the game. They are all fully upgraded so their damage is increased and their reload speed is much faster than normal.

Jack's weapons include:

1. Pistol with armor piercing rounds and anti-personel rounds.
2. Sub machine Gun with same ammo as listed above.
3. Shotgun with electric and exploding shells.
4. Grenade Luncher that includes proximity mines and heat seeking rockets.
5. A Flame thrower that can also shoot nitro and electric gel.
6. Bow with bolt and a trap variant.
7. Wrench--melee weapon...but highly dangerous with his super strength and ability to make it freeze, burn or shock on hit.

Jack will be wearing the Big Daddy suit which grants him more durability than he already has and decreases 25 % physical damage. Jack is also highly resistant to fire, ice and electricity.

Samus Aran has every weapon and powerup available to her in Metroid Prime, 2 and 3. Ship is excluded though. 131

Let the mayhem begin.

Oh yeah...they fight in DOATEC's Tri-Tower.

ESB -1138
That is a very good picture of Samus

Superboy Prime
I know. 313

shin_gear
The sexy b*tch takes it. blushing

up the ass.

Superboy Prime
Edit.

Don't count her out just yet...she can pull it off. But Jack is a beast.

ESB -1138
Alright now onto the fight. Most of Jack's abilities Samus has faced before. Sylux was capable of using electricity with his weapon the Shock Coil, Spire was able to use fire with the Magmaul, and Noxus was able to freeze Samus with the Judicator. Also Rundas from Corruption was capable in controlling ice.

Now Gorea had all the powers of all the hunters, Trace, Sylux, Spire, Noxus, Weavel, and Kanden.

Trace uses a sniper beam Imperialist, Weavel uses the Battlehammer - A powerful mortar beam that fires explosive shots rapidly in an arc with a very small splash radius, and Kanden uses the Volt Driver - A power shot that absorbs energy from a planet's electromagnetic field. When charged by Kanden, the Volt Driver homes in to the opponent and disrupts the opponent's visor. A charged shot can hit more than one hunter, including Kanden himself, if the hunter is close to the exploding radius.

Now Gorea possessed all these abilities when he battled Samus but Samus also has all these weapons as well so a lot of this stuff Samus has dealt with before.

Samus also has use of the Hypermode in this battle giving her the Hyper Beam and Hyper Missiles as well as Ice Missiles, Fire Beam, Nova Beam, Ice Beam, and Super Missiles plus her morph ball abilities. Samus has dealt with powerful foes that were a lot faster than she was like Dark Samus who could move about and make copies of herself. Gandrayda was able to transform into Ghor, Rundas, and even Samus during their battle.

Ghor was just a massive fighting cyborg that was clearly stronger than Samus since he was able to throw her ship around like it was nothing. Gandrayda was far faster than Samus in her normal form and used that to move around.

Samus has dealt with foes much like Jack that was able to do things much like Jack can do. Samus has quit a bit of energy tanks so she should be capable of handling most attacks.

All in all I say Samus wins 7/10

Superboy Prime
Thanks for the edit Lana.

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Alright now onto the fight. Most of Jack's abilities Samus has faced before. Sylux was capable of using electricity with his weapon the Shock Coil, Spire was able to use fire with the Magmaul, and Noxus was able to freeze Samus with the Judicator. Also Rundas from Corruption was capable in controlling ice.

Now Gorea had all the powers of all the hunters, Trace, Sylux, Spire, Noxus, Weavel, and Kanden.

Trace uses a sniper beam Imperialist, Weavel uses the Battlehammer - A powerful mortar beam that fires explosive shots rapidly in an arc with a very small splash radius, and Kanden uses the Volt Driver - A power shot that absorbs energy from a planet's electromagnetic field. When charged by Kanden, the Volt Driver homes in to the opponent and disrupts the opponent's visor. A charged shot can hit more than one hunter, including Kanden himself, if the hunter is close to the exploding radius.

Now Gorea possessed all these abilities when he battled Samus but Samus also has all these weapons as well so a lot of this stuff Samus has dealt with before.

Samus also has use of the Hypermode in this battle giving her the Hyper Beam and Hyper Missiles as well as Ice Missiles, Fire Beam, Nova Beam, Ice Beam, and Super Missiles plus her morph ball abilities. Samus has dealt with powerful foes that were a lot faster than she was like Dark Samus who could move about and make copies of herself. Gandrayda was able to transform into Ghor, Rundas, and even Samus during their battle.

Ghor was just a massive fighting cyborg that was clearly stronger than Samus since he was able to throw her ship around like it was nothing. Gandrayda was far faster than Samus in her normal form and used that to move around.

Samus has dealt with foes much like Jack that was able to do things much like Jack can do. Samus has quit a bit of energy tanks so she should be capable of handling most attacks.

All in all I say Samus wins 7/10

I mostly agree, but facing all of that before does not give her a free ticket to victory. It just means she has experienced it. What I do think is a deciding factor is her abundance of Energy Tanks which could give her most of the wins by simply outlasting Jack...eventhough I doubt Jack can get tired or anything.

Edit: On a sidenote it would be really funny if Samus learned about Jack's mental control and simply told him "Will you kindly **** yourself"

Shin_Nikkolas
Videogames are too violent.

Jack has conclusive proof that Samus dressing up in armor and shooting plasma beams influenced a group of young females to go out and kill space pirates. Which were really their ex-boyfriends.

Samus loses as all her games are banned.

ESB -1138
Jack loses because he goes out killing enemies named Big Daddy making all the children murder their fathers thus making BioShock banned so HA!

Sol Valentine
LOL.

Superboy Prime
Jack's enrage would be so useful in a tag team match...making an opponent forget whose side he is on is awesome...droolio

shin_gear
Jack loses because he goes out killing enemies named Big Daddy making all the children murder their fathers thus making BioShock banned so HA! LMAO

HonkyTonkMan
Samus takes it.

ESB -1138
It won't be no cake walk but Samus does win this match.

Superboy Prime
Jack's Insect Swarm

wlsmU-uPqB0

Telekinesis
O2aYdPbkqgw

Cyclone Trap
2U6alxOqS5E

Artic blast
-NQ0U1h6-6Q

Sol Valentine
If Jack can distract her with that, then use some of his plasmids. He'll win.

ESB -1138
I doubt a bee would be able to pierce Samus's armor that can withstand lava.

Superboy Prime
I doubt a bee would be able to pierce Samus's armor that can withstand lava.

Co-sign.

Jack can win...but not with the bees. His got better options at his disposal.

Superboy Prime
etlZNUcMF5E&NR=1

Sol Valentine
He looks like Spider-man doing that Insect Swarm.

Superboy Prime
droolio
zmikv9luNwE

Sol Valentine
Did you shit your pants?

Superboy Prime
No.

That happened when I pissed off and had to fight my very first Big Daddy.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Did you shit your pants? LOL

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
No.

That happened when I pissed off and had to fight my very first Big Daddy.

When I fought my first Big Daddy, I had night terrors.

HonkyTonkMan
That game looks mighty good.

Sol Valentine
Cause it is. You question that authority and I'll maim you.

ESB -1138
BioShock SUCKS!

Just kidding. It's a very good game. Easily the best game the 360 has; that or Gears of War.

Sol Valentine
Noone in gaming media has ever debated about that.

ESB -1138
BioShock is an excellent game, no doubt about that. But it is just System Shock 2 just easier and with different names and stuff. That's my only problem with it; that and dying means nothing.

Superboy Prime
Co-sign.

But even the Vita Chamber bullshit can't outweigh every good thing this game has.

Sol Valentine
What's the Vita Chamber?

Estacado
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
What's the Vita Chamber?
If you die in BioShock you'll be revived in a Vita Chamber.

Sol Valentine
Oh. so that was that thing that was reviving me.

Superboy Prime
Yep.

Jack's pretty much immortal while they are around. Which is why i had the fight take place someplace else. Wouldn't be for fair for good ole Miss Aran.

Sol Valentine
Oh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.