Young woman told to exit flight for dressing too sexy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
Haermm...Hopefully, this isn't a duplicate thread. I just wanted all of you to see her white panties after Matt tells her to sit her cute ass down. Pause it at 1:32-133.evil face

http://video.msn.com/v/us/fv/fv.htm??g=1fa99fcf-7c33-4411-afb7-9ef4bee9809f&t=m138&f=06/64&p=source_today%20show&fg=&gt1=10357

And, yeah, this is the article or whatever.

http://www.topix.net/content/cbs/2007/09/southwest-passenger-removed-for-sexy-outfit

lord xyz
That was boring.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by lord xyz
That was boring.

It's news; what do you expect? And also, I can't help it if your teh ghey. stick out tongue

sithsaber408
Here skirt was a little short, but so what?

That was a really stupid move on the airlines part... they'll be lucky if she doesn't sue THEIR pants off. stick out tongue

BackFire
Shit.

Good looking girls is like the only saving grace of being on a plane these days. Sitting there hoping a hot chick will sit next to you is the most excitement a plane trip will give you, and now they're taking that away.

Lame.

I'd **** her.

FeceMan
Thread should be renamed "Female toddler told to exit flight for dressing too sexy."

tabby999
well can you blame them, the pilots trying to fly the plane and all he can think about is the fine young thing wearing a tiny skirt in club class. O.H.S wink

lord xyz
Originally posted by FeceMan
Thread should be renamed "Female toddler told to exit flight for dressing too sexy." She looks 18.

FeceMan
Originally posted by lord xyz
She looks 18.
She'd be way hotter if she were four, you pervert.

lord xyz
Originally posted by FeceMan
She'd be way hotter if she were four, you pervert. Just because I like older women, I'm not a pervert.

Secretus
Mile high club, baby.

I'm a member.

ADarksideJedi
They might as well have all young woman exit the plane.Too many young girls dress like whores.If they want to be treated ladylike and not a whore they should not dress teh way they do.jm

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Heard about this. I guess there is still ignorance in the world.

The Black Ghost
That was a disapointing video.

Miss_Moon_Shine
What will it be next?
Not being able to sit in a certain way?

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Miss_Moon_Shine
What will it be next?
Not being able to sit in a certain way?

Of course.

Czarina_Czarina
imo, this was an irony to the issue of muslims wearing certain clothing on the airplane, it's ironic that there was a show about it the day b4 this happened (a muslim lady complaining she was being mistreated on the airplane for what she wore), instead, this time, it's a blond in a mini skirt. nice twist.

chillmeistergen
Catch a charter flight from Bristol, and practically every woman on board will be wearing something similar. Unfortunately though, only a few that are as hot.

Czarina_Czarina
The show (talk show, that I don't really watch at all) was mainly about a muslim lady who felt oppressed by people in the airport for what she wore, well guess what? That show started with a little bit of a social lemon, it began with "minorities" who think they are white or do not like their race. So, it was done to insite certain minds (group-thinkers), invoke a feeling of horrors, then, the show talked about a lady who was being mistreated b/c she wore Islamic clothing at the airport. So, by then, the group-thinkers are upset at anyone who would mistreat a person covered in Islamic clothing.

So, the idea about how "minorities" behave was just a prop to get people excitable, and then, the real issue of what they wanted was now being shown, and funny how this played out in the news with the lady who dressed INAPPROPRIATELY?? at the airport (THE VERY NEXT DAY). What message were they trying to send? Meaning, if she can dress like a skank, then "we" (Muslim ladies) can dress covered up. But in order to even have that argument, they needed the show (talk show) to demonstrate that there are minorities who hate their race, and that causes the group-minds to start getting excitable.

What a trick. I'm not against how people dress.

Today, I saw a Muslim lady (all covered up), and passed by another lady who was dressed very skanky. The scantly dressed lady nodded at the Muslim lady as if they are both on the same level. I waited to see the expression on the Muslim's lady's face but I couldn't as she was mostly covered up. Imo, if the Muslim lady had her voice, would have that skank dressed person in sheets, yet, that skank dressed lady is nodding at her as if that lady gave her the liberty to dress how she wishes. It's so twisted. If these females think for one minute that Islam is going to allow them to dress however they want to, think again, esp. if they are all covered up. Those are the women who will allow men to attack the skank clothed women and "put them in their place". It's a twist.

chillmeistergen
Don't use someone else's thread, to spread your obsession with minority conspiracy theories. You've got plenty of your own to do that in.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BackFire
Shit.

Good looking girls is like the only saving grace of being on a plane these days. Sitting there hoping a hot chick will sit next to you is the most excitement a plane trip will give you, and now they're taking that away.

Lame.

I'd **** her. maybe she should've given the pilot head.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Don't use someone else's thread, to spread your obsession with minority conspiracy theories. You've got plenty of your own to do that in.

i ignore ur words, i know u can't ignore mine.

chillmeistergen
Well, you don't do you? I'm not sure quite where you learnt your definition of the word 'ignore', but you're going about it in quite the wrong way.
So, no, I know you can't ignore my words, as you're so intent on replying to them. As I have never even made the suggestion of ignoring you, I think you knowing that I can't ignore your words is a bit like you 'knowing' your soul was switched; a load of absolute shite.

Blax_Hydralisk
God, I love you. If only whats-his-name was here. This thread would be perfect.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
God, I love you. If only whats-his-name was here. This thread would be perfect. AC or Schecter? Bardock?

Blax_Hydralisk
No no. The other anti-american British guy. He's hilarious too.

EDIT- Exanda Kane.. right. He's a funny one.

chillmeistergen
Exactly why are you going off on one? There's been no mention of Americans in this thread, really.

Rogue Jedi
Exactly why are you going off on one? There's been no mention of Americans in this thread, really. thats cuz America stinks.

chillmeistergen
Are you still going to be moving to England, Rogue?

Rogue Jedi
Are you still going to be moving to England, Rogue? It's definitely an option I am going to explore.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
No no. The other anti-american British guy. He's hilarious too.

EDIT- Exanda Kane.. right. He's a funny one.

"other"

?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
"other"

? I think, for that particular occasion, you would have been best suited.

Blax_Hydralisk
Exactly why are you going off on one? There's been no mention of Americans in this thread, really.

I'm no tat all trying to put either you or Exanda in a negative light. I only remember you two as the "Anti-American guys" 'cause I've had much conflict with you two about that.

My point was that you both have a certain offensive hilarious'ness to you. Yours posts are funny.

chillmeistergen
Oh right, thanks. I suppose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.