Superman vs. Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
I thot why the hell not and decided to make this thread. Pyron is one of the top tiers from the Darkstalker games from Capcom and is the guy in my sig and avy. He basically is a Cosmic Fire Elemental alien who eats planets. He is able to change his size from as small as a man to a size dwarfing the Andromeda galaxy, tho at that size, I think his attacks would be only limited to physical(this is just a guess, but it makes sense) since he is just expanding his physical form, whereas human sized all that power is probably compacted to his smaller form and is able to release it more effectively. Also, he can change shape in many ways that gives him advantages in battle. He is able to create min suns(tho those would only give Supes more power) that can level cities with ease as well. It was also stated that his power is only limited by his imagination(whatever that means). I have a vid of the Darkstalkers OVA which I believe shows canon abilities, which consists of Pyron toying with many characters and beating their asses(with the exception of Demitri, they were fighting on pretty even terms, tho Demitri is also the guy that survived an attack that literally at full power can shatter a dimension(it was fired at him at half power by Belial). Also note that the fights are not done as fast as they should be, as Pyron travels from planet to planet and eats them, and it takes little time for him to traverse Solar Systems. Here is the vid(Warning, if you hate Slipknot turn off your computer's volume): 6pvELOKEGcs The rules for the fight are that Pyron cannot use his planet eating abilities and is limited to human sized form. I personally think Pyron still wins, but I want to know what you think.

Endless Mike
Make it Superman Prime and maybe he'd have a chance.

Violent2Dope
You think it's that bad of a matchup?

Endless Mike
Yes, Pyron is more of a Galactus - level being.

Although I don't buy the thing about being larger than a galaxy, if all it's based on is one shot with a galaxy in the background. Using that logic, I could take a picture of my hand in front of the moon and say my hand is larger than the moon.

Rorschach
Pyron is way too powerful for Superman.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Yes, Pyron is more of a Galactus - level being.

Although I don't buy the thing about being larger than a galaxy, if all it's based on is one shot with a galaxy in the background. Using that logic, I could take a picture of my hand in front of the moon and say my hand is larger than the moon. It was not in the background, he was standing next to it, observing his new food, like he often does. Because it is such a mismatch I change it to Superman Prime.

Sarutobi700
Pyron is about SS2 Level he easily defeat Superman Prime

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Sarutobi700
Pyron is about SS2 Level he easily defeat Superman Prime

laughing out loud

Violent2Dope
Pyron is about SS2 Level he easily defeat Superman Prime Pyron would beat the entire DBZ cast mate.

Sarutobi700
SS2 Goku's feats are greater than Pyron. Goku's punches raise cliffs, he pushes apart huge cliffs
ddK0KPTDUB0

Creshosk
SS2 Goku's feats are greater than Pyron. Goku's punches raise cliffs, he pushes apart huge cliffs
ddK0KPTDUB0 What the f**k?

So is 10 greater than 1000 in your world? cause its not in the real world

Violent2Dope
ddK0KPTDUB0 Pyron easily eats planets in seconds and at full size could take out several galaxies with a punch. Phail.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Pyron easily eats planets in seconds and at full size could take out several galaxies with a punch. Phail. I'm still trying to figure out how mussing up the surface of a planet is greater that eating one.

Sarutobi700
When did Pyros eat a planet? Show proof or its just HYPERBOLE. In the vid of Pyros the only major damage he does is at the start. All he can do is beat robots and weak humans

Rorschach
Comic Pyron has consumed planets.

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/2937/darkstalkersv1012004samub8.jpg

Sarutobi700
What comic is that? it seems interesting

Rorschach
Darkstalker.

http://www.comicvine.com/comic/darkstalkers/18562/&i=12292

Sarutobi700
Pyron is so cool cool

Violent2Dope
When did Pyros eat a planet? Show proof or its just HYPERBOLE. In the vid of Pyros the only major damage he does is at the start. All he can do is beat robots and weak humans When does Pyron eat planets? WHEN DOES PYRON EAT PLANETS!? It's what he does! He ate his own planet after evolving! And not a single character in that vid was human. One of those guys, Demitri, is a very powerful vampire who survived and attack that at full power can shatter a dimension at half power. That means Demitri has at least the durability of Superman, and Pyron could hurt him.

Creshosk
When did Pyros eat a planet? Show proof or its just HYPERBOLE. In the vid of Pyros the only major damage he does is at the start. All he can do is beat robots and weak humans So let me get this straight... you go into a thread having no knowledge of what's being talked about, and then insist you're right?

Violent2Dope
I know. "When has Pyron absorbed a planet?" Lol.

Sarutobi700
Iv just played the games

Violent2Dope
If you've played the games, you should also know that. He's been traveling galaxies devouring planets. And the comics are badass from what I've seen, sucks they only have 6 issues!mad

Creshosk
Iv just played the games In games anyone can win, hell if you want I can find you a game where Jigglypuff kicks Cell's ass.

Would you like that? For Jigglypuff to kick Cell's ass?

Avlon
OVA Pyron loses. He lost to Donovan and didn't do anything that impressive.

Comic Pyron seems way more impressive. That was a nice scan shown.

Due to the nature of Pyron's existence...It's possible that he may power Superman up just by being close to him.

Violent2Dope
Pyron is not a sun, he's a Cosmic Fire Elemental. Donavan beat Jedah Dohma, who absorbs dimensions in his right hand, is a half-vampire, and has a sword that has three Gods in it that add to his power. Comic Pyron was completely based on the OVA one, they can do the same thing, and also they all have the same abilities as game Pyron, so all 3 sources are eligible. Finally, I'm pretty sure the fights in the OVA were slowed.

Violent2Dope
Just incase no one got my memo, I changed it to Superman Prime to make this match fairer.

Avlon
In the OVA Donovan was not anywhere near Superman levels.

Even though the comic and the OVA may share similar characters, they are still not one and the same, similar to cartoon Supes vs comic Supes. Same character with same abilities, but they can't be interchanged. Pyron had no attacks that could hurt Clark based on the OVA.

I love Darkstalkers, but I don't see the OVA version of Pyron winning...especially against Superman Prime.

Comic may be different vs standard Supes...but like I mentioned..I'm not familiar with it.

Violent2Dope
In the OVA I believe speed was slowed, and saying Donavan is not superhuman in it is ludicrous, hell, he's not even human! Pyron is able to hurt Demitri, who at least has Supe's durability.

Superboy Prime
Demitri is no where close to Superman' durability.

Estacado
In the video from the anime he is only using 20% of his power and he is easily leveling down cities and beating everyone......

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Estacado
In the video from the anime he is only using 20% of his power and he is easily leveling down cities and beating everyone...... Cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.