How come Fable Astin never Met Luke Skywalker?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Scythe
This is what gets me about the all the stupid canon and continuity mistakes in the SW universe. This was a full fledged Jedi Knight in the rebellion and you'd think Luke would have known about her or vice versa. With all the talk about Luke being the last Jedi or the last hope I find it all lame that the rebellion just happened to have spare Jedi running around yet you'd only ever hear about Luke. Especially since Luke was desperate to meet other Jedi to learn from and build the ranks back up with.

Honestly, it doesn't say anywhere they DIDN'T meet but come on. Luke went ape shit when he met some weak ass Ysanna tribals on Ossus. Him teaming up with other Jedi during the Rebellion would have helped alot. But from those wack short stories, it seems the Fable Astin was pretty weak anyways.

Bespin Bart
Must be said, she's not all that well-known, she seems to have joined the Rebellion after Luke, and...come on, it's out of continuity with Lucas's things, as always! Stupid Jedi surviving Order 66 other than Kenobi and Yoda...

Not to mention we don't know her fate. She could have died before Luke met her. The Rebellion, until they started to be more militant and organized against the Empire, usually kept their cells apart.

Count Makashi
You know whats even more weird, how come Obi-Wan never met Dooku before AOTC, whats up with that.

Captain REX
Dooku seemed rather reclusive as a Jedi, from what I can tell.

ThoraxeRMG
That's true.

Captain REX
Indeed. Not to mention that there were 10,000 Jedi at the time. It's a safe bet that they did not all know each other personally.

Kenobi's connection to him would increase the odds, but I'm sure Jinn felt no need to go "Oh, this is Dooku, my old Master!" and Dooku left shortly after Jinn's death.

Count Makashi
Butt still, Qui-Gon was Dookus Apprentice, he could have at least introduce Kenobi to him, usually Masters and their Padawans stay close, even after the Apprentice, completes his trials.
They could have at least accidentally meet in a hallway in the Temple, and start to chit chat.

Csdabest
Dooku melested Qui-gon. Qui purposely used precog to avoid Dooku in the hall way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.