Goku's Physical Strength?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
It's a mystery what his true strength is, we know he can usily move with 4 ton weights on him while in base form, and then move 40 ton weights just as easily in SSJ, but his actual strength in later forms like SSJ3 are unknown.

Mirai Gohan
So what? Did you really need to make a thread for this? Reported. This thread is useless & this topic can be discussed in the official thread.

Soljer
Agreed with the second poster. All we know for sure is that ten tons is 'impossible' for him in base form, and fourty is no sweat in Super Saiya-jin.

Haruhi
One could rule that ton crap as PIS. It was just there for comedic purposes. Not too unlikely, considering the nature of that particular episode.

Otherwise, Goku is easily class 100 strength.

Kento
It wasn't an episode it was part of the manga.

ankur29
hasn't his strength gone up even in base forms during the course of the sagas?

how else woudl you justify teh collosal ground slams and chuucking peopel through mountains(that weigh milluions of tons) , creating gigantic craters that are so large and visible from an external view ooif teh planet?

goku in base logically should be able to lift a 100 tons(by the end of the series)

leonheartmm
lol, the pro superman fans are really agitated by a thread made to asses his strength arent they{going so far as to report it}. considering he brushes aside meteor level blasts with his fungers {pre super sayin} and trades blows with creatures powerful enough to kick away planet destroying blasts{also pre super saying}, it is obvious that his strenght works at a titanic scale far beyond class 40.

that singular feats was PIS. almost every other strength feat of goku contradicts it.

Magee
lols

Haruhi
Originally posted by leonheartmm
lol, the pro superman fans are really agitated by a thread made to asses his strength arent they{going so far as to report it}. considering he brushes aside meteor level blasts with his fungers {pre super sayin} and trades blows with creatures powerful enough to kick away planet destroying blasts{also pre super saying}, it is obvious that his strenght works at a titanic scale far beyond class 40.

that singular feats was PIS. almost every other strength feat of goku contradicts it.

Hate to say this, since I like DBZ more than Supes, but Superman is way, WAY WAY stronger than Goku is. By a long shot.

Pre-crisis Superman, that is.

Mirai Gohan
Lol, what is that ass leonhartmm talking about? Goku has no strength feats. 10 & 40 tons is nothing, even Spider-Man can easily lift 15-20 tons now without even trying. Btw, why are you stating his DBZ characters can kick planets around? That's a complete & utter lie, no DBZ character has enough strength to even move a planet by themselves & at the most Goku can lift 100 tons which still is nothing. And I don't care if this is discussed, there is already an official Dragon Ball Z thread where this can be discussed.

Btw, next time use proper grammar & it's "Saiyan", not "saying".

Haruhi
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
Lol, what is that ass leonhartmm talking about? Goku has no strength feats. 10 & 40 tons is nothing, even Spider-Man can easily lift 15-20 tons now without even trying. Btw, why are you stating his DBZ characters can kick planets around? That's a complete & utter lie, no DBZ character has enough strength to even move a planet by themselves & at the most Goku can lift 100 tons which still is nothing. And I don't care if this is discussed, there is already an official Dragon Ball Z thread where this can be discussed.

Btw, next time use proper grammar & it's "Saiyan", not "saying".

It's "Saiyajin"

Endless Mike
BTW DBZ ki blasts do not function as kinetic force, or else the recoil created when someone fired a planet - destroying blast would fire them backwards into space or straight through the earth. They function more like bombs that don't release their energy until they detonate.

So again I say if someone throws a hand grenade at me, and I catch it and throw it away before it explodes, does that mean I could survive if it exploded when I was holding it?

Captain REX
This can be discussed in the main thread, though I wish to remind Mirai Gohan that he is STILL not the person to decide what is and what is not needed. Thank you.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.