The tail of Ordained!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C. C. Cowgirl
A nice guy and a nicer friend! This thread is for you, dear flirt

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it is struck by lightining?"

The lighting bounces back, I tell ya raver

Ordained
You are just too good a friend, C.C. And you used one of my fav movie lines hug

kodak
artist

C. C. Cowgirl
I hoped it was lion

I like the movie and the quote sounded neat flirt

C. C. Cowgirl
Bed-time lion

Good night all hug

Ordained
I completely agree. X-Men, in my opinion is one of the greatess movies ever made.

kodak
i liked the 3rd one the most.

C. C. Cowgirl
Not if you ask the comic forum laughing out loud

I love it though eek!

Mystique droolio

My dream super-powers love

Ordained
Really?! I'd prefere Storm's powers. "The god of nature" just has a ring to it.

TRH
hmm

kodak
i liked Mister Sinister

Ordained
Think about it, TRH. When ever you feel the need to smite someone, all you have to do is raise your index finger and fry them with a little fire from the sky.

Dgw2007
One And All come to the greats thread on earth Dgw2007 tread

JacopeX
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl

The lighting bounces back, I tell ya raver Cool! smile

now when will I get mine? erm

TRH
Originally posted by Ordained
Think about it, TRH. When ever you feel the need to smite someone, all you have to do is raise your index finger and fry them with a little fire from the sky. indeedOriginally posted by Dgw2007
One And All come to the greats thread on earth Dgw2007 tread GTFO!

Ordained
Plz don't steal my thunder in my own specially made thread nono

TRH
Plz don't steal my thunder in my own specially made thread nono I'm shocked. Really!

kodak
how could anyone not like Mister Sinister, He was the Gambit of Villians

Ordained
313 Hey, that's my monkey.

Ordained
I wish I could be Gambit. He one tough cookie.

kodak
Gambit was cool, but iuno, Mister Sinister was way badass.

Ordained
What's so good about Mister Sinister?

kodak
he had a cool cape. and a diamond in his face.

Ordained
laughing out loud

At least Gambit could make the girls drop there draws.

kodak
he could... with his lazer beam.

Ordained
No! That sucka had "Enhanced Charisma."

kodak
he could shoot lazers.

Ordained
What's with the laser things.

kodak
"Lazer's" are cool. lol i love spelling it with a Zed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Sinister

Ordained
Oh. I thought you meant Gambit.

kodak
Gambit didnt need lazers

Ordained
Oh. Well I'm about to take my son to the carnival see you later.

kodak
bye

Sol Valentine
I wanna be Genis-Vell.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by JacopeX
Cool! smile

now when will I get mine? erm

When you are ready raver

Really?! I'd prefere Storm's powers. "The god of nature" just has a ring to it.

What could possibly be better than take the form of anything or anyone? Think the places you could access and the people you could meet if you could transform yourself to anything from a mouse to the president big grin

Ordained
What could possibly be better than take the form of anything or anyone? Think the places you could access and the people you could meet if you could transform yourself to anything from a mouse to the president big grin That does sound fresh but I just can't stray away from my weather control *insert shrug smilie here*

Robtard
Ordained has a tail?

Ordained
Yes. One day I will grace you all with it.

Wild-Cherry
heehee....

*imagining Ordained with a tail*

Ordained
no expression Wait... I had the wrong interpretation of "tail" doh

Wild-Cherry
no expression Wait... I had the wrong interpretation of "tail" doh lol

i was working off the thread title mhm stick out tongue

C. C. Cowgirl
'Spyro: A heros tail' angel

Ordained
I know. Me too. I was thinking of my life story.

Wild-Cherry
'Spyro: A heros tail' angel i like that game big grin

C. C. Cowgirl
Everyone does! It is adorable eek!

Ordained
One of my all time favs. I'm addicted droolio

C. C. Cowgirl
An eternity since I played it though hmm

Ordained
I still have a playstation. Everytime I go home on break, I play it. I beat it like 700 times.

C. C. Cowgirl
It is a fun game happy

Ordained
Yeah. But let's talk about the greatest game ever made, imo of course, Zelda.

MR.Grum

The lighting bounces back, I tell ya raver herbnone nive

Ordained
Just to let you guys know, I've been offered a modeling position for a Southpole fashion show. The clothing company is sponsoring a friend of mines modeling agency and said that they'd pay him a nice chunk of change if he were to do a show for their clothes. He then offered me a spot to model the men's line. Can you believe it eek!

Darth Extecute
Just to let you guys know, I've been offered a modeling position for a Southpole fashion show. The clothing company is sponsoring a friend of mines modeling agency and said that they'd pay him a nice chunk of change if he were to do a show for their clothes. He then offered me a spot to model the men's line. Can you believe it eek!

Dress warmly..

Nice thread you got here wink

Ordained
laughing I wasn't talking about the world's South Pole, I was talking about the clothing line. It is very well know in the urban community. Maybe other places as well, idk. But all that matters is that this is what could bump my modeling/acting career Jumpy

And thank you. I've been wanting one for the longest. C.C. started it for me. I love her hug

Darth Extecute
laughing I wasn't talking about the world's South Pole, I was talking about the clothing line. It is very well know in the urban community. Maybe other places as well, idk. But all that matters is that this is what could bump my modeling/acting career Jumpy

And thank you. I've been wanting one for the longest. C.C. started it for me. I love her hug

Congratualtions to the bump then.. I'm sure everything will work fine after this..

Ordained
Here's hopin'.

C. C. Cowgirl
Here's Marie happy

Kelly_Bean
Hello! Ordained you seem like a nice person. smile

Ordained
Here's Marie happy Hey C.C. wavey

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Hello! Ordained you seem like a nice person. smile Well you pretty coolio, too. And how, may I ask, are you doing on this fine night in life?

Kelly_Bean
Hey C.C. wavey

Well you pretty coolio, too. And how, may I ask, are you doing on this fine night in life?
Pretty good right now. :] I'm talking on the phone and enjoying the fact that it's not a bazillion degrees outside tonight. stick out tongue Youuuuuuuuuuu?

Ordained
I'm just chillin' with my son. He all up into his toys completely ignoring me right now.

DarkC
"The same thing that happens to everything else!" big grin

From memory.

Kelly_Bean
I'm just chillin' with my son. He all up into his toys completely ignoring me right now.
Oooh, how old is your boy?

Ordained
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Oooh, how old is your boy? 2

Originally posted by DarkC
"The same thing that happens to everything else!" big grin

From memory. What?

Kelly_Bean

What?
Awww, I bet he's a cutie. stick out tongue

Ordained
Yes he is. I would post a pic but I don't have any online and I don't think that I'd be comfortable with that. But it has nothing to do with you. Online predators and everything. But I'll get back with you tomorrow. Duty calls wavey

Kelly_Bean
Yes he is. I would post a pic but I don't have any online and I don't think that I'd be comfortable with that. But it has nothing to do with you. Online predators and everything. But I'll get back with you tomorrow. Duty calls wavey
I understand, stick out tongue. I'd feel the same way.

Good evening, love!

Ordained
Two days until my little boy's birthday. I can't wait. He'll be 3.

Kelly_Bean
Two days until my little boy's birthday. I can't wait. He'll be 3.
Aww, Happy Early Birthday to him! stick out tongue

Ordained
Thank you smile

Ordained
Tow more days eek! until Ben's third birthday.

Ordained
Just 1 hour and 15 minutes until the third Birthday of my son, Benjamin Elijah Wallace!!!! eek! Happy Dance eek! dance eek!

Kelly_Bean
Aww that's so CUTE! You have so much dedication to your son, I admire that.

Ordained
Why thank you Miss Kelly. I think so too thumbs_up

Kelly_Bean
You're certainly welcome!

InnerRise
"Do you know what happens to a toad when it is struck by lightining?" "THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENS TO EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!"

eek!

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Ordained
It's been almost three days since Ben's birthday party and he is still excited. At three years old, he knows when a party should be over and that is when he falls asleep. The party started at 6pm and was over at 1am. We both fell asleep at 2am while I was cleaning up and he was sitting on the bed playing with his new toys. We didn't wake up until 3pm. God, I love my son.

Diamond Kisses
It's been almost three days since Ben's birthday party and he is still excited. At three years old, he knows when a party should be over and that is when he falls asleep. The party started at 6pm and was over at 1am. We both fell asleep at 2am while I was cleaning up and he was sitting on the bed playing with his new toys. We didn't wake up until 3pm. God, I love my son.

You better do! He sounds wonderful big grin

Originally posted by InnerRise
"THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENS TO EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!"

eek!

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

You know it raver

Ordained
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
You better do! He sounds wonderful big grin He is. And you know what, sometimes I can't believe that I helped make someone so special. I must have did something right in my life to be givin such a special gift thumbup1

Kelly_Bean
Wow, got a little schedule for him! That's cute. I'm glad you two had a great time. big grin Damn, my parties didn't even last THAT long, you're a great dad!

Diamond Kisses
He is. And you know what, sometimes I can't believe that I helped make someone so special. I must have did something right in my life to be givin such a special gift thumbup1

I believe you have done loads of good things hug

Ordained
Why, thank you, Miss Marie. You are one of the very few people who said that to me. I get a lot of negativity because I have a three year old son and I'm not married. It's some other stuff that I don't want to get into but, yeah. People are harsh. That's why I learned how to completely ignore people. If they don't have anything positive to say like, "Oh you're raising a kid by yourself and you're in college, that's great," then I don't hear them. All that matters is me and my son.

Ordained
Bump

I don't know why but I just want some attention evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.