superman vs juggernaut and absorbing man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
here's the catch due to a recent mission sups is temporarily blinded and can not see or use his vision powers for the first hour of the match

bfr is allowed but he has no basic knowledge of his opponents

nvrbeenwthagirl
Boo at this thread and the stipulations.

TheSentry
AM can't do anything to Supes. He tried absorbing Sentrys power but was to much for him.

Can anyone get the scan I can't remember what comic it was in.

Soljer
It's in the old sentry respect thread if you wanna fish around for it.

Superman wins.

lando005
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Boo at this thread and the stipulations. hey hey hey no protesting!!!

TheSentry
He overpowers Absorbing Man.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb312/RespectThread/Sentry/Fights/Vs%20Absorbing%20Man/1.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb312/RespectThread/Sentry/Fights/Vs%20Absorbing%20Man/2.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb312/RespectThread/Sentry/Fights/Vs%20Absorbing%20Man/3.jpg

Creed also says he never felt anything this powerful before.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb312/RespectThread/Sentry/Fights/Vs%20Absorbing%20Man/4.jpg

Sentry owns.

carver9
Originally posted by TheSentry

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb312/RespectThread/Sentry/Fights/Vs%20Absorbing%20Man/1.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb312/RespectThread/Sentry/Fights/Vs%20Absorbing%20Man/2.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb312/RespectThread/Sentry/Fights/Vs%20Absorbing%20Man/3.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb312/RespectThread/Sentry/Fights/Vs%20Absorbing%20Man/4.jpg

Sentry owns.

To bad sentry aint superman and to bad from showings I think (remember, I said I.) that sentry is >> superman. I always thought that juggernaut could beat superman if bfring wasnt aloud but in this case it is, so Im giving this to superman. But I just hope people stop comparing superman to sentry. I have never heard of anything saying that superman has the power of a million exploding suns. I have heard that he is powerful though but just not that powerful. He has a hard time absorbing energy from one sun.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by carver9
To bad sentry aint superman and to bad from showings I think (remember, I said I.) that sentry is >> superman. I always thought that juggernaut could beat superman if bfring wasnt aloud but in this case it is, so Im giving this to superman. But I just hope people stop comparing superman to sentry. I have never heard of anything saying that superman has the power of a million exploding suns. I have heard that he is powerful though but just not that powerful. He has a hard time absorbing energy from one sun.

laughing laughing out loud eek! laughing

vlaaad12345
Sentry doesnt have the power of a million suns either unless they are miniature suns otherwise ultron wouldnt have kicked his ass and he wouldnt have needed help to stop the helicarrier,and when does supes have trouble absorbing energy from the sun lol he sits in the sun like a minute and his power sky rockets.

carver9
laughing laughing out loud eek! laughing

laughing

That is funny huh. Juggernaut beating the hell out of superman, that would be a funny sight and sentry being over superman, let me put this up again, its hilarious. laughing laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Sentry doesnt have the power of a million suns either unless they are miniature suns otherwise ultron wouldnt have kicked his ass and he wouldnt have needed help to stop the helicarrier,and when does supes have trouble absorbing energy from the sun lol he sits in the sun like a minute and his power sky rockets.

it varies. I have seen times where he had trouble gathering a large amount of energy from the sun and I have seen times (imperex saga) where he didnt have a problem.

And how would you know if sentry dont have the power of a million exploding suns if he havent used his powers to the fullest yet. He is always holding back.

And why bring up a low showing with sentry lifting things when I have seen worse from superman. Would you care for me to explain. Just remember this, this is for your knowledge, ok. Every character has low showings, it is just something that happens. Just remember this, Galactus has universal power and it has been stated on numerous of occasions that sentry stalemated galactus, that feet alone gives him the power of a million suns. I cant see superman pulling the same feat. I cant see superman stalemating genis. I cant see superman beating terrax so easily, hell I cant see superman getting a majority over terrax, if terrax use his powers to its ability.

Like I told you before along with all of the other superman fans, this is just my opinion, some of you may like it and some might not but hey until the day that they fight nothing will change my answer. We cant say look at the feats superman has compared to sentry because superman has yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears of feats. Im going by power and fighting prowess and sentry has shown more by the people he has fought and how easily he has defeated them.

carver9
Originally posted by TheSentry

Sentry owns.

By the way this post is pointless, let me tell you why. You do know who parasite is, DONT YOU. Well parasite has the ability to absorb and he absorbs superman powers without a problem. Absorbing man has shown to be = to parasite when it comes to absorbing, I kind of give the edge to absorbing man. Now if you tell me that parasite is >>>> then absorbing man, then I would love some proof.

nvrbeenwthagirl
By the way this post is pointless, let me tell you why. You do know who parasite is, DONT YOU. Well parasite has the ability to absorb and he absorbs superman powers without a problem. Absorbing man has shown to be = to parasite when it comes to absorbing, I kind of give the edge to absorbing man. Now if you tell me that parasite is >>>> then absorbing man, then I would love some proof.

Absorbing man copies powers to my knowlege. He doesn't take them from whom he's fighting. And he usually absorbs properties. And he won't be touching superman. Bio Aura anyone?

carver9
Absorbing man copies powers to my knowlege. He doesn't take them from whom he's fighting. And he usually absorbs properties. And he won't be touching superman. Bio Aura anyone?

If you know anything about sentry, he has that same bio aura anyone. If absorbing man touches you (look at above scan), he can drain your abilities. Just look at absorbing mans respect thread, its no different from parasite. Stop making excuses for superman "never", you always try to find a way for him to win. He cant win all battles, I wish you understand that. Again Sentry>> superman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If you know anything about sentry, he has that same bio aura anyone. If absorbing man touches you (look at above scan), he can drain your abilities. Just look at absorbing mans respect thread, its no different from parasite. Stop making excuses for superman "never", you always try to find a way for him to win. He cant win all battles, I wish you understand that. Again Sentry>> superman.

I dont' like Superman, But Absorbing man in nonconsequential becuz he'll be knocked out in under a pico Second as he's speed blitzed to all hell before one transformation takes place. As for sentry, he last 6 more panels as he is head becomes the recieving end of a superfast vibrating finger drilling into his eye balls and thru his brain. Sentry doesn't have the reflexes or combat speed to last long. Sure he's tuff. But he is not Thor.

carver9
I dont' like Superman, But Absorbing man in nonconsequential becuz he'll be knocked out in under a pico Second as he's speed blitzed to all hell before one transformation takes place. As for sentry, he last 6 more panels as he is head becomes the recieving end of a superfast vibrating finger drilling into his eye balls and thru his brain. Sentry doesn't have the reflexes or combat speed to last long. Sure he's tuff. But he is not Thor.

By the way, I dont care what you say, I think youre trying to cover it up but you like superman. Sentry dont have anything to do with this fight and superman aint beating no sentry and if he did (which he wont) he wont be beating sentry that fast. Sentry flew from the earth to the sun in seconds, thats beyond light speed (even though I dont think superman or sentry could go even close to light speed on earth.). It has been proven and stated that there is no physical way of beating sentry. It has been stated numerous of times that sentry has the power of a million exploding suns while superman is feeding off of one sun. I would love to bring up that superman got his a** whipped (even though its non cannon) by venom but carnage got owned in 2 panels by sentry, could have been one panel if he wanted it to be.

Answer this for me never, how is superman without bfring going to beat juggernaut. How is superman going to beat sentry, by the way could you please show me superman vibrating his finger through something invulnerable. It has been stated and proven that sentry is nigh invulnerable. How is superman finger going to break through or go through something that cant be breached. I guess because he's superman huh.

nvrbeenwthagirl
By the way, I dont care what you say, I think youre trying to cover it up but you like superman. Sentry dont have anything to do with this fight and superman aint beating no sentry and if he did (which he wont) he wont be beating sentry that fast. Sentry flew from the earth to the sun in seconds, thats beyond light speed (even though I dont think superman or sentry could go even close to light speed on earth.). It has been proven and stated that there is no physical way of beating sentry. It has been stated numerous of times that sentry has the power of a million exploding suns while superman is feeding off of one sun. I would love to bring up that superman got his a** whipped (even though its non cannon) by venom but carnage got owned in 2 panels by sentry, could have been one panel if he wanted it to be.

Answer this for me never, how is superman without bfring going to beat juggernaut. How is superman going to beat sentry, by the way could you please show me superman vibrating his finger through something invulnerable. It has been stated and proven that sentry is nigh invulnerable. How is superman finger going to break through or go through something that cant be breached. I guess because he's superman huh.

First things first, The Juggernaut is easily beaten, Once his helmet is knocked off, He'll be Tvo'd into a coma. Absorbing man is bliatzed to death. As for sentry being invulnerable, Ulton was giving sentry the business and then dropped a helicarrier on him and that was going to do sentry in. I'd say that is pretty low for someone with the power of a million suns. Senty is a bad idea by marvel to make thier own superman. And no, I do not like superman. But I won't give someone a win they don't deserve. Plus sentry has like no combat speed feats. he's pummeled with stronger than ultron punches at light speeds. he barely held his own against the slow ultron. What is he going to do with Superman?

carver9
First things first, The Juggernaut is easily beaten, Once his helmet is knocked off, He'll be Tvo'd into a coma. Absorbing man is bliatzed to death. As for sentry being invulnerable, Ulton was giving sentry the business and then dropped a helicarrier on him and that was going to do sentry in. I'd say that is pretty low for someone with the power of a million suns. Senty is a bad idea by marvel to make thier own superman. And no, I do not like superman. But I won't give someone a win they don't deserve. Plus sentry has like no combat speed feats. he's pummeled with stronger than ultron punches at light speeds. he barely held his own against the slow ultron. What is he going to do with Superman?

Never, I want to see superman fighting at light speed and I want to see in the dialog by the narrator or some other character saying that superman was fighting or moving at light speed while fighting. HE CANT AND HAVENT DONE IT. I like superman and own his books and it has never happened.

Tvo'd, thats a ability that superman just dont have. He used it one time (maybe twice) and that was about it. That was something that the writer wanted to add in to give superman a win over a character. So youre basically saying that superman is going to punch right through juggernaut impenetrable forcefield that even thor godblast couldnt even penetrate. WOW, your such a superman fan.

I agree, I think that superman could beat a none prepared absorbing man.

I dont think that superman can beat ultron, since ultron has no weakness and cant be physically beaten.

Since your bringing up Sentry low end feat with the shield carrier, I would love to bring up the feat where superman needed help from jonn to move a large boulder that fell off the side of a mountain. The boulder wasnt no bigger than a 20 store building. I would also like to bring up how binary knocked the hell out of superman with a scream that had him on the ground for a while. Sentry damage output>>>>>>>>>>>>>binary. I would also like to bring up when superman fought the fatal five and got the ground blow up from under him, he was bleeding from the mouth and said that the small blast was very painful.

WOW. laughing

lando005
ok sorry it took me soo long to post... i was out at the club.

anyway first things first sentry has nothing to do with this thread stop brining him up and as for the helicarrier showing that is easily explained sure sentry could have used his full strength to stop it but that would result in the carrier being torn to shreads from the sudden stop it's the same reason why it takes superman a moment or two to stop a run away train he has to apply just enough strength to stop the train without derailing it and hurting the people inside sentry had to stop the carrier without damaging it or hurting the people in side it's all inerta and force

now then as for sups speed blitzing

1 he's blind in this match
2 he doesn't know about his opponents or their abilites
3 he's fighting in character

speed blitz aint gonna happen

as for the bfr if creel touches sups he would have all his powers and can easily bring juggs back into the fight

Hannibal-Lector
Supes aint winning unless hes bloodlusted (cause then he would speedblitz) but he normally doesnt do that. He'd probably flyby punching juggy then when he realized all he did was hurt his hand, try freezing/ heat visioning him in place but hes not known for distancing himself with then from which he'd be grabbed, then beaten repeatedly. Supes would have to bfr instantly which hes not known for doing again.

If this were to happen in comics, supes would win though, but in the conditions u named, Juggy +AM

TricksterPriest
The conditions hurt Superman ALOT. So much so, that I could see him losing 7/10 minimum.

then again, he could just use T-vo. vin And yes, it exists.

carver9
The only way that superman is winning against these two is bfring, no other way is possible for him to win because his powers are irrelevant in this fight.

One on One against any of these people without the conditions, I cant see him beating the juggernaut because all of superman powers are physical and physical powers mean jack sh** against juggernaut.

Now if he fought creel one on one, its a possibility that he would win IF creel didnt come packing his adamantium block that he carriers around. If he comes with that and he is in a city wide environment, superman would lose. Creel using his abilities to the best is almost unbeatable. Just look at the creel that took out the entire team of avengers. He was a beast.

So in a 1 on 1 battle, superman has no way to beat either of them so how is he going to beat them together without bfring them.

Hercules
The only way that superman is winning against these two is bfring, no other way is possible for him to win because his powers are irrelevant in this fight.

One on One against any of these people without the conditions, I cant see him beating the juggernaut because all of superman powers are physical and physical powers mean jack sh** against juggernaut.

Now if he fought creel one on one, its a possibility that he would win IF creel didnt come packing his adamantium block that he carriers around. If he comes with that and he is in a city wide environment, superman would lose. Creel using his abilities to the best is almost unbeatable. Just look at the creel that took out the entire team of avengers. He was a beast.

So in a 1 on 1 battle, superman has no way to beat either of them so how is he going to beat them together without bfring them.

Then on the flip side Antman and Wasp have taken Creel down! laughing

(yes it was PIS but I couldn't resist!)

tkitna
This is a tough one. Creel gives Thor hard times and I see no reason why he wouldnt give Supes a hard time too. We all know how bad Juugernaut is, but Superman does have speed at his side. I'll go Superman 6/10.

(As for the other people, please quit saying the Sentry isnt fast. He caught a bullet that was shot point blank at somebodys head. There is no reason why he couldnt fight or throw punches with that same speed, so its a mute point)

lando005
i think sups could beat creel with minimum difficulty under normal conditions and bfr juggs would also come pretty quickly under normal conditions that's why i set the match up the way it is to make the fight last longer . The way it's set up i can see sups slipping up and touching AM thus granting him his power and if he does that before he bfr juggs then he may be screwed because AM can just bring him right back into the fight. On the bright side if sups can outlast the hour he'll get his vision powers back and should be able to win

carver9
Originally posted by lando005
i think sups could beat creel with minimum difficulty under normal conditions and bfr juggs would also come pretty quickly under normal conditions that's why i set the match up the way it is to make the fight last longer . The way it's set up i can see sups slipping up and touching AM thus granting him his power and if he does that before he bfr juggs then he may be screwed because AM can just bring him right back into the fight. On the bright side if sups can outlast the hour he'll get his vision powers back and should be able to win

Wins through only bfring. That the only way he could come out on top. Besides that, like I said before any one of these people could beat superman 1 on 1 without bfring. I cant even think of a way superman could beat juggernaut 1 on 1 without bfring. The fight would look the same way as it looked when thor fought juggernaut but superman just dont have no magic to help get around juggernaut durability. If bfring is aloud then superman would win this IF juggernaut dont get his hands on him. If its not aloud superman gets destroyed.

lando005
Wins through only bfring. That the only way he could come out on top. Besides that, like I said before any one of these people could beat superman 1 on 1 without bfring. I cant even think of a way superman could beat juggernaut 1 on 1 without bfring. The fight would look the same way as it looked when thor fought juggernaut but superman just dont have no magic to help get around juggernaut durability. If bfring is aloud then superman would win this IF juggernaut dont get his hands on him. If its not aloud superman gets destroyed. bfr is allowed but i still think sups can beat AM 1 on 1

darthgoober
bfr is allowed but i still think sups can beat AM 1 on 1
Only because AM is an idiot though. If he had the IQ of an average human, he'd likely kick Supes's ass...

RUNMAN
Never, I want to see superman fighting at light speed and I want to see in the dialog by the narrator or some other character saying that superman was fighting or moving at light speed while fighting. HE CANT AND HAVENT DONE IT. I like superman and own his books and it has never happened.

Tvo'd, thats a ability that superman just dont have. He used it one time (maybe twice) and that was about it. That was something that the writer wanted to add in to give superman a win over a character. So youre basically saying that superman is going to punch right through juggernaut impenetrable forcefield that even thor godblast couldnt even penetrate. WOW, your such a superman fan.

I agree, I think that superman could beat a none prepared absorbing man.

I dont think that superman can beat ultron, since ultron has no weakness and cant be physically beaten.

Since your bringing up Sentry low end feat with the shield carrier, I would love to bring up the feat where superman needed help from jonn to move a large boulder that fell off the side of a mountain. The boulder wasnt no bigger than a 20 store building. I would also like to bring up how binary knocked the hell out of superman with a scream that had him on the ground for a while. Sentry damage output>>>>>>>>>>>>>binary. I would also like to bring up when superman fought the fatal five and got the ground blow up from under him, he was bleeding from the mouth and said that the small blast was very painful.

WOW. laughing

Triple Kill!

janus77
doesn't he have Super hearing or something?
he could cluck like a chicken and hear the echoes bounce off, obviously clucking at a higher frequency than human ears can detect. and thus have an accurate picture of the battlefield.

juggernaut's so slow Superman needn't worry or think about him until after he's disposed of Absorbing man (projectiles travelling at hypersonic speeds big grin).

thereafter, he'd just bfr juggernaut or maybe - if he's strong enough - pound juggernaut to oblivion.

lando005
Originally posted by janus77
doesn't he have Super hearing or something?
he could cluck like a chicken and hear the echoes bounce off, obviously clucking at a higher frequency than human ears can detect. and thus have an accurate picture of the battlefield.

juggernaut's so slow Superman needn't worry or think about him until after he's disposed of Absorbing man (projectiles travelling at hypersonic speeds big grin).

thereafter, he'd just bfr juggernaut or maybe - if he's strong enough - pound juggernaut to oblivion. i'm pretty sure being blined wont slow him down too much i only set that up for the match so he doesn't take out AM too quickly

janus77
well, the simplest thing for Superman to do would be to just hang in the upper atmosphere for an hour while his sight returns, then destroy them.

lando005
well, the simplest thing for Superman to do would be to just hang in the upper atmosphere for an hour while his sight returns, then destroy them. where's the fun in that

janus77
where's the fun in that
he could be dreaming about Wonder Woman. I know I would be embarrasment

Photon009
Classic Juggernaut? If so, he takes this alone.

And for the record, Sentry is FAR superior to Superman in EVERY way. Creel died trying to absorb Sentry's full power, but had no problem trying to absorb Mjolnir/Thor's power, and therefore would have no problem absorbing Superman's power. Sentry is superior to Thor/Superman-level characters.

lando005
he could be dreaming about Wonder Woman. I know I would be embarrasment now there's a match up that would shake the planet hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.