The Battle of Men who were Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Spawn
Dr. Strange
Thanos

vs.

Solar Man of the Atom
The Doctor (Authority)
Takion

Endless Mike
Is this Fourth Age Spawn?

Soljer
What age Spawn? The differences between them are vast.

nvrbeenwthagirl
the most poweful Spawn. The one who was almost a God.

Endless Mike
So Fourth Age

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
So Fourth Age

yes.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Spawn
Dr. Strange
Thanos

vs.

Solar Man of the Atom
The Doctor (Authority)
Takion

God Spawn FTW

quanchi112
thanos and strange can come up with something here for the win. both to good to pair together.

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos and strange can come up with something here for the win. both to good to pair together.

Thanos can't stop Solar

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Thanos can't stop Solar thanos and strange would come up with something

guy222
thanos and strange would come up with something

possibly

solar is badass

gave team one the win because of god spawn

Off topic, who's gonna win on Sunday

quanchi112
possibly

solar is badass

gave team one the win because of god spawn

Off topic, who's gonna win on Sunday the game i cant wait to see is the chargers vs the bears. my buddy is a huge bears fan so i am cheering for the chargers. and nver is from chicago so i now i will have a hatred building for chicago based teams.

chargers win

what other games do u have in mind, dont know who all plays?

quanchi112
hey do u think brett favre is as overrated as i think he is to?

guy222
the game i cant wait to see is the chargers vs the bears. my buddy is a huge bears fan so i am cheering for the chargers. and nver is from chicago so i now i will have a hatred building for chicago based teams.

chargers win

what other games do u have in mind, dont know who all plays?

I am a huge Rams fan. I love the high powered offenses like the Colts. My brother loves the Bears. If Rex doesn't have any turnovers, they have a chance

I would like to see Bret Favre retire. He's not the same quarterback. Playing too long will do that

quanchi112
I am a huge Rams fan. I love the high powered offenses like the Colts. My brother loves the Bears. If Rex doesn't have any turnovers, they have a chance

I would like to see Bret Favre retire. He's not the same quarterback. Playing too long will do that rams not bad but not really that god either. could be playoff bound this year but i dont see them as a threat. but things change very quickly in the nfl so what do i know.

bears should fail. i cant see them winning unless the chargers play bad. bears are good but we saw when the plyed the colts last year. they didnt stack up to the afc.

guy222
rams not bad but not really that god either. could be playoff bound this year but i dont see them as a threat. but things change very quickly in the nfl so what do i know.

bears should fail. i cant see them winning unless the chargers play bad. bears are good but we saw when the plyed the colts last year. they didnt stack up to the afc.

They need a defense. Got some more offensive help with Drew Bennett and Dante Hall

I am excited about Moss and the proud papa, Brady. If they co-exist, they could challenge the Colts

quanchi112
They need a defense. Got some more offensive help with Drew Bennett and Dante Hall

I am excited about Moss and the proud papa, Brady. If they co-exist, they could challenge the Colts i hate the patriots very much. randy moss is a bum. i hope new england goes nowhere. i hate hearing people compare brady to montana....

montana was the best

guy222
i hate the patriots very much. randy moss is a bum. i hope new england goes nowhere. i hate hearing people compare brady to montana....

montana was the best

Ever since Brady beat my Rams in the SBowl. I always go against them

Brady is compared to Joe because he has 3 rings. Bradshaw and Montana have four.

quanchi112
Ever since Brady beat my Rams in the SBowl. I always go against them

Brady is compared to Joe because he has 3 rings. Bradshaw and Montana have four. bradshaw has a phenomenal d. hes nothing like either but just has four rings. hes good but nowhere near as good as them.

heres how i rate qb's. remember old timers im not counting just 80's and up.

1joe montana2john elway3steveyoung4tom brady5peyton manning6dan marino7brett favre

these are qb's i would like to have on my team to win a superbowl and i know most people think i should have marino way up there. but i never have given a shit about what other people thought.

Rorschach
Bumped because we now have a Solar respect thread.

quanchi112
thanos team wis this hands down. takion is overrated and hasnt beaten anyone that impressive at all.

Estacado
Spawn solos.

quanchi112
team one wins this everytime.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Estacado
Spawn solos.

Pretty much

quanchi112
this has turned into spite. all agree pretty much that team one crushes team two.

Lord Shaper
this has turned into spite. all agree pretty much that team one crushes team two.

No, I say team two would win. The Doctor alone is POWERFUL, he did in fact create an entire universe once. The only problem is getting over his phobias and fears.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Shaper
No, I say team two would win. The Doctor alone is POWERFUL, he did in fact create an entire universe once. The only problem is getting over his phobias and fears. thats a pretty big problem is u ask me.

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
the most poweful Spawn. The one who was almost a God.

Fourth Age Spawn WAS a GOD. Not "almost" a god.

Second Age Spawn would do better. To pit God Spawn against the other team is unfair, since he would easily destroy the team.

Galan007
Team 2.

Gecko4lif
i think this should be 2nd age spawn

Estacado
Solar solos after seeing that fancy update....313

Galan007
Originally posted by Estacado
Solar solos after seeing that fancy update....313 giggle00

Sirius77
Solar ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.