Forensic Hoffman is behind saw 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
Forensic Hoffman if you noticed in saw 3 keep some of the evidence from the explosion trap. he also gave a smik when he told riggs" all troy had to do was free himself" while kerry and riggs argued he had a sinister look on his face

rox
no opinions

pumas79
is this an offical statement or are you merely saying this for discussion?

SelphieT
Wait, what? One more time in......english?

rox
discussion. but someone said he was probably behind and that would be the twist but if you go back and look at his part in saw 3 you would see why i say this

rox
told u so

rox
no one has anything to say

GGS
Movie and twist sucked balls really hope they decide to stop after 5. There really isn't much left they can beat out of this dead horse.

Discos
eh there is a saw 4 thread at the top of this forum...and dont go spoiling about dude,

Discos - Saw 5 & 6 are in pre-production big grin

rox
^this thread is old

Wolfie
Originally posted by rox
told u so
That implies that you were correct in your assumptions, making it a spoiler, and now ruined it for anyone who hasn't seen it and was planning on seeing it.

SelphieT
Yeah, this thread was a total spoiler. I looked at it before I saw the movie, and the stupid title........ arg.

MildPossession
Are any of the mods going to change the title then...

rox
^for what, this thread was made back in september when everyone said i was just lying. now people hat to admit i was rght

SelphieT
Pff, who EVER said you were lying?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.