Shaving?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allofyousuckkk
O.k, this is a weird topic, but it's serious. No matter what you shave, it just itches. Like crazy. I've shaved some general parts that I won't mention, but I've also gotten bored and shaved a part of my leg and it itched a lot. How do girls deal with it? I could never. Blah

C. C. Cowgirl
You just do shrug

allofyousuckkk
ghey. Im happy I was born with a wang

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
O.k, this is a weird topic, but it's serious. No matter what you shave, it just itches. Like crazy. I've shaved some general parts that I won't mention, but I've also gotten bored and shaved a part of my leg and it itched a lot. How do girls deal with it? I could never. Blah When it itches it means you've got razor burn, and thats bad stick out tongue You might also see little red bumps then...

In any case, I don't get either because I use shaving cream and a razor designed for sensitive skin wink

C. C. Cowgirl
People with wang's shave too and they seem to live yes

Barker
There was a dude in the National Spelling Bee named Tom Wang.

simonrob123
man y did u even try that

i shave my face all the time and its no big it dont itch or anything

C. C. Cowgirl
Why? Maybe because he wanted hairless legs? shrug

Röland
Originally posted by Barker

TSB must have liked him.

Barker
Kram3r lives near a dude named Tom. I think he's asian.

Grinning Goku
O.k, this is a weird topic, but it's serious. No matter what you shave, it just itches. Like crazy. I've shaved some general parts that I won't mention, but I've also gotten bored and shaved a part of my leg and it itched a lot. How do girls deal with it? I could never. Blah

Stop bitching. I have coarse nig.ger hair, so I get ingrown hairs and shaving bumps quite often. I can only shave every two weeks, every week and few days if I'm a lucky.

Rodgort
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
People with wang's shave too and they seem to live yes *Raises hand*

Yo.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Rodgort
*Raises hand*

Yo.

wave lion

Baylin
I have to shave otherwise I'd end up looking like a freaky dog-man thing...

MR.Grum
O.k, this is a weird topic, but it's serious. No matter what you shave, it just itches. Like crazy. I've shaved some general parts that I won't mention, but I've also gotten bored and shaved a part of my leg and it itched a lot. How do girls deal with it? I could never. Blah well first off dont shave so close ~biach~

C. C. Cowgirl
Some people prefere shaving shrug

Itzak

Females are an advanced version of the human race. They're skin is hair resistant, they are equipped with two balloons built to distract all males who might oppose them. But don't worry, we will soon discover they're weakness. no expression

Dgw2007
i lost a bet and had to shave my whole body head to toes and it sucked sad sad sad

x-truecolors-x
Originally posted by Dgw2007
i lost a bet and had to shave my whole body head to toes and it sucked sad sad sad
petpet

Jack of Storms
Originally posted by Barker

I knew a girl named Anna Wang. Asian.

If it itches when you shave, that means you should start using sailboat brand stuff.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Jack of Storms
I knew a girl named Anna Wang. Asian.

If it itches when you shave, that means you should start using sailboat brand stuff.

YOU shock

Jack of Storms
YOU shock

Who, me?

lord xyz
O.k, this is a weird topic, but it's serious. No matter what you shave, it just itches. Like crazy. I've shaved some general parts that I won't mention, but I've also gotten bored and shaved a part of my leg and it itched a lot. How do girls deal with it? I could never. Blah Yeah, my lip either itches or hurts after shaving (electrical shaver) so I'm just glad my tache is blonde and people don't notice.

C. C. Cowgirl
Who, me?

Long time since I saw you around lion

Jack of Storms
Long time since I saw you around lion

Yeah, I found a life of whores and drugs.

Then I played the free trial of WoW and hated it.

Then I lost my life again. So here I am..

C. C. Cowgirl
Does nothing good happen to you? shock

lord xyz
Yeah, I found a life of whores and drugs.

Then I played the free trial of WoW and hated it.

Then I lost my life again. So here I am.. I nearly left this place, about a year ago, but 1,000,000th post game needs me!

Jack of Storms
Does nothing good happen to you? shock

Yes. Wait, I mean... No. Except I did find this site:

It's truly beautiful. It shaped who I am today.

I understand, a noble cause. I came back when I realized that the potential threads that I might create would probably need me in some way.

Secretus
I've shaved some general parts that I won't mention,

Did you catch crabs? They make an ointment for that stuff ..

SelphieT
My legs don't get itchy when I shave them.......

Impediment
I shave Lil' Imp and he never itches afterwords. 131

Reverend Axel
I don't shave my happy zone.

dadudemon
"Hold onto your butts" because this will take a while.

I shave my chest, pubes, feet, scrote, taint, butthole, legs, ass, belly, armpits, and arms. I shave all of them at least once a week except my butthole...which I do once a month and my arms I do once every 3 months. I shave my face at least twice a week and sometimes I grow out some facial hair...right now, I am toting the "soul patch".

Secretus
Originally posted by dadudemon
"Hold onto your butts" because this will take a while.

I shave my chest, pubes, feet, scrote, taint, butthole, legs, ass, belly, armpits, and arms. I shave all of them at least once a week except my butthole...which I do once a month and my arms I do once every 3 months. I shave my face at least twice a week and sometimes I grow out some facial hair...right now, I am toting the "soul patch".

Reason?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Secretus
Reason?

Thanks for askin'. I was going to include that but got distracted and clicked submit without thinking.

It reduces BO and I am a hairy person and it gets rid of the itching. I start to itch, alot, if I let it all grow out. For this reason, I HATE being hairy so I shave it.

Also, without any pubes on any part of my crotch...sex is better and fun. My wife is the same way as me which is great for both of us...we matchbig grin!!!

Secretus
Good for you man.

Jack of Storms
That's very strange. Be a man, do the right thing!

The right thing is letting your hair consume your body so that you're a mass of fur.

Secretus

The right thing is letting your hair consume your body so that you're a mass of fur.

I agree, as the old saying goes though, 'To each there own'.

Jack of Storms
Originally posted by Secretus
I agree, as the old saying goes though, 'To each there own'.

Err... Lest ye be judged, durka durka?

ADarksideJedi
Yea shaving does suck!It hurts sometimes too.Depending where you shave.But sometimes it bleeds and then it really hurts.jm

Jack of Storms
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Yea shaving does suck!It hurts sometimes too.Depending where you shave.But sometimes it bleeds and then it really hurts.jm

That's assuming that you're clumsy enough to apply enough pressure to break the skin.

Grinning Goku
That's assuming that you're stupid enough to apply enough pressure to break the skin.

Fixed.

Jack of Storms
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Fixed.

Euphemisms, insulting someone, what's the difference?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I shave every couple of days.

dadudemon

I know...that's what all the guys tell me sad

I am too much of a "man"...that's why I shave it off! duh!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.