Sam Fisher runs the Cowgirl gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C. C. Cowgirl
http://www.geocities.com/laboillat/images/sam_fisher.jpg

He get to rest between each fight but his wounds does not heal roll eyes (sarcastic)

The whole setting is in a tall building, where each level of the building contains the different foes and Fisher is the attacker wink

1st foe; Max Payne

2nd foe; 20 average US Army soldiers

3rd foe; Bayman

4th foe; 20 CIA agents

5th foe; Solid Snake

shin_gear
He will definitely make it up to 5, in my opinion. Beating Snake will be tough but I think he can do it.

Sol Valentine
He can clear it.

C. C. Cowgirl
Really? eek!

You guys have a lot more faith in Sam than the guys on an old forum I visited ermm

He would stop at 4 or definatly at 5 according to those guys stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
he'll have trouble with Snake if the environment isn't filled with stuff for him to hide in.

shin_gear
Screw those guys.

C. C. Cowgirl

Sol Valentine
Yeah, he'll clear it.

C. C. Cowgirl
Good old Sam love

I suspected he would but hearing other people say it sounds good happy

ESB -1138
Don't put your money on Sam beating Snake. That match could go either way depending on where they clash. Snake is more than capable of stealth but not to a degree that Sam is in but when it comes down to melee combat I'll have to say Snake has Sam beaten in that area.

C. C. Cowgirl
Sam knows close-combat as well, but I doubt it would ever come to that. Since Sam is the attacker and as good as never becomes the hunted unless it is a choice of his, he would use the moment of surprise and strike at Snake raver

Snake is good but Sam is better, at every area I would say happy

shin_gear
I wonder if Sam can see invisible people with those visors...

C. C. Cowgirl
He can yes

He would see the heat, as invisible people provide heat as well smile

Sol Valentine
Unless they have some cloaking device to cool thier body heat.

ESB -1138
You underestimate Snake.

V1X7TTdedvo

shin_gear
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
He can yes

He would see the heat, as invisible people provide heat as well smile Yay eek!

Sweet happy

Awesome 313

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by ESB -1138
You underestimate Snake.

V1X7TTdedvo

laughing As if stick out tongue

ESB -1138
Snake was cloned from the greatest soldier ever, Big Boss, so I doubt Sam is Snake's superior in every way as you so put it CC.

C. C. Cowgirl
Sam is Snake superior when it comes to his areas. I am sure Snake got some aces of his own, but here Sam is working trough the shadows and is the attacker.

He got stuff on his side smile

85obswbIOno

W_qqpFTnSo4

Sol Valentine
Snake isn't a good stealth fighter, and in a cubicle workplace, Snake goes down hard.

ESB -1138
Please; Snake fought Gray Fox in a room just like this one and he became invisible and Gray Fox is a master ninja trained in the art of stealth. He was the attacker but Snake managed to put him down.

Snake also took down The Fear who is excellent at stealth:

a_aNyfNVgPg

Plus Snake also played a game of pick a boo with the greatest sniper, The End. That proves Snake had to be very good in hiding as well as finding considering the aim The End has.

Sam has a good chance on taking out Snake but Snake also has a good chance on taking down Sammy.

C. C. Cowgirl
He took down 'The Fear' because the fear decided not to kill him ermm

ESB -1138
(1) I was showing off Snake's heat vision goggles. Sam really can't hide too well considering he can't hide his own body heat

(2) Snake was still in training in Metal Gear Solid 3. And even then he proved to be able to stand up to the Boss, The Fear, and The End. When it comes right down to it Snake even in MGS3 was a capable fighting but by the time he was at his prime he was able to take down the likes of Big Boss, Liquid Snake, Gray Fox, and many, many powerful opponents who all have excellent stealth abilities.

C. C. Cowgirl
(1) Sam does not need to hide much. He is the attacker and has the advantage here, as he too have heat. Snake however can not hide, as Sam can practicly see a whole office in plain heat. A smoke and an explosive grenade as distraction and a couple of swift motions will have Snake break the sweat.

An explosion to cheat the heat vision and Sam does not only have the attacking position to his advantage, but also the sight.

(2) I believe the reason that Sam have not killed those people is because they do not exist in his world shrug I do not have any doubts he could if he ever faced them.

Now we are considering the fact that Sam is extremely talented in Urban fighting and when he is the attacker. He can come from any direction at any time and strike at Snake and all Snake can do is wait.

The actual moment of surprise will finish Snake of, as Sam will see Snake before he is actually visible. The number of ways to take out a sitting duck is in Sam's calculations infinite.

Shin_Blax
Originally posted by ESB -1138

Plus Snake also played a game of pick a boo with the greatest sniper, The End. That proves Snake had to be very good in hiding as well as finding considering the aim The End has.

Sam has a good chance on taking out Snake but Snake also has a good chance on taking down Sammy.

Actually I just stood in one spot in the open until eh shot at me, then I threw a grenade at him ermm

Hence why I Don't like MGS..

C. C. Cowgirl
Leave the dark side and come to Splinter Cell raver

ESB -1138
(1) Sam does not need to hide much. He is the attacker and has the advantage here, as he too have heat. Snake however can not hide, as Sam can practicly see a whole office in plain heat. A smoke and an explosive grenade as distraction and a couple of swift motions will have Snake break the sweat.

An explosion to cheat the heat vision and Sam does not only have the attacking position to his advantage, but also the sight.

(2) I believe the reason that Sam have not killed those people is because they do not exist in his world shrug I do not have any doubts he could if he ever faced them.

Now we are considering the fact that Sam is extremely talented in Urban fighting and when he is the attacker. He can come from any direction at any time and strike at Snake and all Snake can do is wait.

The actual moment of surprise will finish Snake of, as Sam will see Snake before he is actually visible. The number of ways to take out a sitting duck is in Sam's calculations infinite.

(1) Just because you call Sam the attacker doesn't mean Snake is going to sit around and wait. Sam has to get to his floor which mean once Sam opens the door or whatever he does to get to the next level Snake is going to know that Sam is around and Snake is more than able to get the lunge on Sam before Sam can even make a move.

(2) Snake just doesn't sit around. Snake is more than able to move about and since he has been on that floor for a while now he is more than to use the settings to his advantage. Snake is more than capable of setting traps and even forcing Sam on defense. Snake will know Sam is on the floor. I'm pretty sure Snake won't leave the only entrance wide open.

C. C. Cowgirl
(1) Door, Window, Roof, Ventilation, Floor or Wall. Snake may move around but the access points of Sam is plenty. Since Sam knows he is up to a tough challenge, he will be cautios. There is plenty of ways to fool a defender. Especially if they have advance googles like Snake. Heat can be tricked by smoke and explosive grenades. Nightvision can be flashed with a simple flash grenade. Besides, Sam is highly trained physicaly. He is very fast and very strong, making him capable to move better than many of the regular Snake foes.

(2) He has one level to reside at and that is pretty much being a sitting duck. He can move from room to room, but his access is limited and exposed. As I said in (1) there are plenty of access points and Sam can easily fool the defender. Having his foe know the area has never effected Sam before. Besides, he have visited the other floors earlier and that makes him a custom to the building. A 5th level is not a lot different from a 4th, as it is all offices. The difference can not be that major.

ESB -1138
...you know Snake can actually tell the difference between an explosion from a human. Oh and don't even try to take down Snake hand to hand because Snake is a supersoldier.

And really an explosion doesn't do anything but tell Snake, hey Sam is around. Heat vision shows heat, the explosion wouldn't make Sam any less visible. Firefighters use heat vision gogles to see through smoke, find persons, and localize hotspots of fires. It is very easy to tell the different between the three.

C. C. Cowgirl
He is a supersoldier? shock Big deal stick out tongue So is Sam roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not even a supersoldier is emotionless if a grenade explodes at random time. The heat of the grenade is not supposed to trick Snake that it is Sam, it would give Sam cover to move and avoid the heat-vision of Snake as he would be blurred in the heat of the grenade. My point with the grenade is that it is one out of many distractions that would go into Sam's advantage shrug

Also, not even a supersoldier can avoid nerv-points. If Sam got close enough but if he did he could knock him unconcious rapidly. Supersoldier or not, if you are hit at the right spots you fall unconcious or immobile.

Besides, I believe that Sam's suit traps the heat inside of it and is quite cold on the outside. As in; Less visible to heat vision yes

Superboy Prime
Max Paine could very well **** Sam with his bullet time crap.

However Mr. Splinter Cell can take him out without Max realized he was there.

He makes it to 5 and then loses to Snake.

Snake vs Cyborg Ninja
rM7W_scEBPg

In an all out fight Snake would completely dominate Sam. I am not underestimating Sam...the problem is Snake is over the top and he is used to fighting people well beyond the capabilities of normal human beings. Just take into consideration all the people Snake has defeated and you will see it is not hard to realize Snake plays in a league above Mr. Fisher.

C. C. Cowgirl
Care to share your lovely information about why he loses? happy

Superboy Prime
Made an edit 313

But to prove my point...

Solid vs Liquid hand to hand
PPgnie50hd8

Superboy Prime
Firearms

Snake vs Sniper Wolf--MGS's greatest Sniper
v3raLq4f_LQ

Snake vs Vulcan Raven
7L0lyNbBvUI

Snakle vs Hind D piloted by Liquid Snake who managed to take down 2 F-16s with it
uXTPS5pfeFI

Completely outclassed, ma'am.

C. C. Cowgirl
That seriously does not prove anything smile

There is nothing in that video that indicates Sam Fisher would not be able to do the same kills big grin

And by the looks of it, it seems like it was in the plot that Snake would get a chance, as in both Snake Vs. Vulcan Raven and Snake Vs. Sniper Wolf, they had the chance to kill him and did not. That means they shower mercy and if you defeat someone that shows you mercy, does not mean you are a better fighter than them stick out tongue

Superboy Prime
Huh? Until Sam does it we can't say he can.

Yes. They wanted Snake alive...but it still does not take away the fact Snake has super human endurance, strength, speed and accuracy. They did not show mercy at all. Most of them just wanted to prove themselves against Snake anyway.

On a sidenote...Which Snake is this? Big Boss or Solid Snake? because ESB used Big Boss's feats...I am using Solid Snake's....so who is it, ma'am?

C. C. Cowgirl
When Snake could not move, the man did not shoot shrug

When Snake got hit by the first shot by Sniper Wolf, she did not place another one in him shrug

When Snake fought The Fear, The Fear could have finished him of at the spot shrug

However, the question now is not if Sam can fight of a man with a big machinegun, a talented sniper or some fearlike monster that use drugs in bolts stick out tongue

He is assaulting an office where Snake resides. Past battles does not aid either one, as it is 'now' that counts big grin

One stealth warrior against another, where I consider Sam the one with the advantages happy

C. C. Cowgirl
5th foe; Solid Snake

Superboy Prime
Actually Snake did not get shot by any bullet. He evaded the shot and then went for cover while the 2 of them argued on Codec. After the in-game fight was finished you can clearly see Wolf bleeding and Snake unharmed.

Did you forget Revan wanted to fight Snake with a passion? Do you not think that shooting a man that is immobolized is not honorable at all...especially when you are dying to test yourself against him?

The Fear...is of little consequences since that is an opponent Big Boss took down and not Solid Snake.

Past battle don't mean anything? I say you're nuts. Those videos display Snake's strength, speed--he can dodge bullets without trying; out of this world accuracy and his incredible endurance.

Fisher can get a lucky win or 2 with stealth, but going all out Fisher is dust. Snake is no pushover when it comes to stealth.

Heck in MGS2 Raiden did not even notice Snake in Arsenal Gear until Snake revealed himself by talking to him.

C. C. Cowgirl
What I meant was that you can not kill anyone with past battles stick out tongue Same with the medal of honor, sure it proves you have done a good thing but it does not protect you from that bullet that might end your life roll eyes (sarcastic)

That was what I meant. The past is the past and now is now big grin

Snake might be stronger than Sam, I do not know. He might be geneticly engineered or something, for all I know. Sam however has reached as good as the edge of what a 40/50 years old man can possibly reach. From what is seen by Snake, the difference is not that big. Sam may not be capable of dodging bullets, but he sure can shoot.

I am not talking about Sam meeting Snake all out, the whole point is having Sam push his abilities to the limit. I am not going to argue that Snake is physicaly superior Sam, because he might be shrug

Sam is very talented at moving into buildings and attacking unnoticed and rapidly, even moving past sensors. The moment of surprise will provide Sam the victory, in my honest opinion yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.