thanoswheart,living tribunal,protege vs mr mxy,batmite,michael(full power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
who wins this battlefield of the big boys?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112

Where in God's Name did you get the Idea that batmite was on the lvl of any of these guys? even tho I dont' know who the hell protoge is, if he's anywhere near living tribunal, then batmite isn't even a factor.

guy222

I think we have discussed the Heart of the Infinite enough. Living Tribunal and Michael will always be debatable. Prolly turn into a war of words

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
I think we have discussed the Heart of the Infinite enough. Living Tribunal and Michael will always be debatable. Prolly turn into a war of words ur right thanos in heremakes it impossible for any dc character to have a chance, its been established that thanos would crush even the mighty presence. so sorry but i created a spite thread as dc has no answer for thanos wit the heart.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ur right thanos in heremakes it impossible for any dc character to have a chance, its been established that thanos would crush even the mighty presence. so sorry but i created a spite thread as dc has no answer for thanos wit the heart.

Poor guy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Poor guy. sorry nver. until dc gets a supreme being thanos curbstomps all of dc. this isnt me being biased its me telling it how it is. blame dc.

they would try to have superman stop him

laughing

quanchi112
protege is like amazo and can copy ur powers. he apeared in the guardians of the galaxy. he was a mulitversal threat and the lt and freinds had to intervene to stop him.

guy222
protege is like amazo and can copy ur powers. he apeared in the guardians of the galaxy. he was a mulitversal threat and the lt and freinds had to intervene to stop him.

Scathan the Approver

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by guy222
I think we have discussed the Heart of the Infinite enough. Living Tribunal and Michael will always be debatable. Prolly turn into a war of words

This is true... I love it how some ppl will argue against HOTI when its on Thanos but in that SPB thread (i think titled no one can stop him) some people who hate marvel are like O NO 1 CAN STOP HIM CAUSE OF HOTI

quanchi112
thanos with the heart is unstoppable and anyone who argues hates thanos and cant prove im wrong.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
This is true... I love it how some ppl will argue against HOTI when its on Thanos but in that SPB thread (i think titled no one can stop him) some people who hate marvel are like O NO 1 CAN STOP HIM CAUSE OF HOTI

No one I know thinks that. I think That Michael does it. Lucifer actually is superior to the power of God as he takes the power and shapes it to his will. Lucifer would snatch the power of the heart right from whom ever is using it. I also think Merged Spectre would stalemate him. As I have said in the other thread. So whom exactly where you refering to?

nvrbeenwthagirl
thanos with the heart is unstoppable and anyone who argues hates thanos and cant prove im wrong.

Thanos is stoppable. he can't beat The kirby avatar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.