jak vs sonic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZeroX
the battle takes place in a deserted island

C. C. Cowgirl
The best version of Jak? raver

Sol Valentine
Jak won't get enough good shots at Sonic.

But what do they have with them?

ESB -1138
Ehh...Sonic has this match. A simple Lightspeed Attack would put Jak down for the count...well maybe not one but Sonic wins none the less.

C. C. Cowgirl
I believe at least Dark Jak would be capable of pulling it of big grin

I however knows very little about Sonic embarrasment

shin_gear
They can both win, IMO. Jack has some neat forms and a time spell that can counter Sonic's insane speed. I'll go with Sonic though.

ESB -1138
Sonic also has Chaos Control which allows him to control time and space. Jak's time spell wouldn't help him much here.

ZeroX
sonic has his Homing attacks, Lightspeed Attacks etc. and its dark jak

ESB -1138
Shadow has Chaos Blast and Chaos Spear.

Sonic has never been shown using those attacks. Sonic has Sonic Wind and the Lightspeed Attack but only Shadow has been shown to use Chaos Blast and Chaos Spear. But Sonic still has his Super Transformation and Darkspine Transformation to counter Dark Jak even if the going gets tough but normal Sonic alone is more than capable of taking out Dark Jak.

C. C. Cowgirl
As I said, I know little about Sonic so I will keep myself quiet trough the fight raver

Sol Valentine
Sonic speedblitz.

ZeroX
jak ain't gonna sit there and let sonic beat him up his gonna take out one of his guns and start shooting his ass down

ESB -1138
Sonic moves WAAAAY to fast for Jak to get a clear shot. No matter what Jak does he is a sitting target because at Sonic's speed Jak wouldn't be capable of finding shelter or anything plus with time frozen (Chaos Control) he IS a sitting duck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.