S01E17 - Company Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J
Official Sypnosis

H.R.G.'s past catches up to him as Matt and Ted Sprague, come to Texas looking for answers, and take him, his wife, son and Claire hostage -- leading to a tragic, explosive showdown. Secrets are revealed and new threats to the "heroes" are introduced.

Episode Preview

6KengK16XF0

I want my first thread on this subforum to be about this episode

I consider "Company Man" to be the best and finest episode Heroes had in it's first season.

not only was it masterfully written, but the acting match the quality of the story.

A lot of information was given out in this episode, but unlike other episodes, such info was relevant to the overall story of Heroes as a whole, not only pertinent to season 1 story arc. (not to mention that none of it was boring/irrelevant and never felt like a simple hole filler)

It shed a new light on one of the best characters in the Series: Noah Bennet (HRG), whom first was thought of as a baddie.

It completely changed Claire's life, it introduce yet another devious character (Mr Thompson), albeit of explaining many other things (who's Bennet, what's the company, where Claire came from, how she ended up with HRG, Kaito's involvement with the company....and a very young Hiro big grin ) and had the greatest climax in the whole series (Teddy about to explode, Claire saving everyone, and the best FX Heroes had to offer) ...if only the season finale were as great as this episode was (I mean action/FX wise)

So, what do you think about this episode?:

Strangelove
This is one of my favorites. Of course...they're all my favorites.

Tattoo
This is up there in the best episodes of the season, if not the best. There was so much going on, yet it was easy to follow.

Captain REX
Fully agreed. It was full of awesome, as Mr. Bennet is one of the best characters on the show. I hope more of him is seen next season.

If not for this episode, I would not have flinched when he was shot by Parkman in "Five Years Gone." But I did flinch and thought "Bastard!"

Strangelove
Originally posted by Captain REX
Fully agreed. It was full of awesome, as Mr. Bennet is one of the best characters on the show. I hope more of him is seen next season.

If not for this episode, I would not have flinched when he was shot by Parkman in "Five Years Gone." But I did flinch and thought "Bastard!" Yeah, Parkman in Five Years Gone freaked me out.

Mairuzu
This was the 2nd favorite episode...

1st of course being 5 years gone

Ordained
What I think is that they should have more episodes that are written like this and up the antiy with the acting. Now don't get me wrong, this show rocks granma chairs but if they had more episodes whose plot lines were written like this, there would be a whole hell of a lot more people watching Heroes smile

Mairuzu
Agreed... it was almost perfect

S_D_J
I know episodes like this can still be made... I mean, they have to...
it's still early to do an ep in this season (for those who complain about it)... but we certainly need episodes like this one again

Mairuzu
Hopefully they'll catch that they did an awesome job on it... cant see why all the episode arent this good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.