Darkseid W/Anti-Life Equation, Worlogog & Mentron Chair Vs Infinity Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sandai Kitetsu
DS gets a year to master it, it can be any weilder of the gauntlet. The gauntlet wielders get no prep, though.

Sandai Kitetsu
The way I figure it is:

Worlogog=Time & Space gems

Worlogog can also effect reality as well

Anti-Life Equation= Mind & Soul Gems (Unless, were refering to soul as life energy and not the psychological essence of a being)

It all comes down to the Power Gem Vs Darkseid.

TricksterPriest
shock The ALE alone would be a good match for the IG. With the Worlogog and Mobius Chair? Darkseid curbstomps virtually anyone.

Sandai Kitetsu
What does ALE do, someone explain with scans.

Soljer
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
What does ALE do, someone explain with scans.

With scans? They cannot. Supposition.

Sandai Kitetsu
What can it do, though?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
With scans? They cannot. Supposition. JLA Rock of Ages.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
JLA Rock of Ages.

Is that even canon erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Is that even canon erm
Yes. It didn't happen in a different reality. It happend in the main time line as the jler's remember it happening. It's cannon. Unless you think IC or COIE isn't cannon becuz the events no longer are connected to the main time line.

Sirius77
It can literally make anyone or anything
do whatever the being that posseses it wants.
In other words:
IG user: "Darkseid, you have no chance against me..."
Darkseid w/ALE: "Kill yourself"
IG user: "Okay." (Kills himself)

It's that simple. With it Darkseid strips all free will
from anything.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Sirius77
In other words:

from anything.

Everything would cancel each other out and it would just be a buffed user vs Darkseid

depending on who the user is i give it to dark 99/100 times

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Everything would cancel each other out and it would just be a buffed user vs Darkseid

depending on who the user is i give it to dark 99/100 times

The ALE isn't a telepathic device. It basically is a person just not being able to lift a finger to do anything against the user. One literally has no heart. no soul. No mind. It's just like your being belongs to the user of the ale. Thus The Ale's power would win over any living thing.

Sandai Kitetsu
So, darkseid wins?

batdude123
JLA Rock of Ages.

You're thinking of the Worlogog, not the ALE.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
In other words:

from anything. the ig could thus taint ur sould and change ur mind as well. come on now. quit being so biased.

ale doesnt work on nonliving beings.

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
You're thinking of the Worlogog, not the ALE. nvers wrong again now isne he?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
nvers wrong again now isne he?

Um, I was answering a question about when DS had taken over the universe. I wasn't talking about what he used to do it. quanchi puts of ****ing foot in his mouth once again now doesn't he?

redhotrash
I'd have to disagree a bit here. Yeah the ALE is super powerful, but the Infinity Gauntlet has also beaten the deities assigned to it. I mean the gem of time was able to defeat the Marvel god of time, the soul gem over powered death, etc etc. They compared using these traits against the gems to "trying to drown the ocean". Also assuming it takes even a fraction of a second for the ALE to take effect, the IG can stop time instantly. I'd say it depends more on the limit of the person using the IG than the IG itself.

Estacado
Originally posted by Soljer
With scans? They cannot. Supposition.
Mr Miracle mini IIRC it was called Seven Soldiers.
There DS created multiple realities and such....

quanchi112
Originally posted by redhotrash
I'd have to disagree a bit here. Yeah the ALE is super powerful, but the Infinity Gauntlet has also beaten the deities assigned to it. I mean the gem of time was able to defeat the Marvel god of time, the soul gem over powered death, etc etc. They compared using these traits against the gems to "trying to drown the ocean". Also assuming it takes even a fraction of a second for the ALE to take effect, the IG can stop time instantly. I'd say it depends more on the limit of the person using the IG than the IG itself. yes ig would crush the ale. its simple and dc biased can only say the ale wins out of pure speculation and their hate of marvel. ig wins this hands down.

Galan007
The way I figure it is:

Worlogog=Time & Space gems

Worlogog can also effect reality as well Hehe...

Based on feats, the Worlogog alone is right at the IG's level...

Throwing the ALE into the mix is overkill, imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Hehe...

Based on feats, the Worlogog alone is right at the IG's level...

Throwing the ALE into the mix is overkill, imo. the worlogog isnt equal to the ig. can it kill half of the universe with a snap of ur fingers?

can it?

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
the worlogog isnt equal to the ig. can it kill half of the universe with a snap of ur fingers?

can it?

laughing

are you dumb or what? The Worlogog made Cosmic extant, who is less than the worlogog and he alone can kill everyone with a snap of his fingers.

quanchi112
are you dumb or what? The Worlogog made Cosmic extant, who is less than the worlogog and he alone can kill everyone with a snap of his fingers. why didnt he?

can he kill the spectre? is he above the spectre?

nvrbeenwthagirl
why didnt he?

can he kill the spectre? is he above the spectre?

you are sooooooooooooooooo slow. The IG isn't above the spectre either. laughing laughing laughing

Galan007
the worlogog isnt equal to the ig. can it kill half of the universe with a snap of ur fingers?

can it?

laughing Well seeing as how it created a UNIVERSE, and everything in it from nothingness....... I'd say.......... YES. smile

quanchi112
you are sooooooooooooooooo slow. The IG isn't above the spectre either. laughing laughing laughing its way above it.

spectre struggles with an amped cap marvel while the ig would laugh its ass off at that building smasher.

quanchi112
Well seeing as how it created a UNIVERSE, and everything in it from nothingness....... I'd say.......... YES. smile thanos could create life from nothingness. dont u know anything about the ig's capabilities.

nvrbeenwthagirl
its way above it.

spectre struggles with an amped cap marvel while the ig would laugh its ass off at that building smasher.

That was DOV unhosted Spectre. You are soooo the opposite of smart it's not even funny. LOL.

Galan007
thanos could create life from nothingness. dont u know anything about the ig's capabilities. Show me a panel of Thanos /w/ IG creating a Universe from scratch, and every living being within it........ Show me please. smile

quanchi112
Show me a panel of Thanos /w/ IG creating a Universe from scratch, and every living being within it........ Show me please. smile thanos could create what he wanted to. he was the infinity being who sprouted the universe. this from the guy who said michael has the power of god when it said he has the power of creation is all.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
thanos could create what he wanted to. he was the infinity being who sprouted the universe. this from the guy who said michael has the power of god when it said he has the power of creation is all.

laughing
Show a panel or shut up. Since you always own people with your panels and such. laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
Show a panel or shut up. Since you always own people with your panels and such. laughing laughing laughing u never post any scans and when they are posted ur line is the writer screwed up.

laughing

Galan007
thanos could create what he wanted to. he was the infinity being who sprouted the universe. this from the guy who said michael has the power of god when it said he has the power of creation is all.

laughing You avoided my question.

Please show me a panel of Thanos /w/ IG creating a Universe, and everything in that Universe, from nothingness. smile

quanchi112
You avoided my question.

Please show me a panel of Thanos /w/ IG creating a Universe, and everything in that Universe, from nothingness. smile he could do it but didnt. i mean look at what nebula did and what adam warlock did. they created and restored all the lives that thanos took. thats the power of the ig. do u have to see it to believe it?

laughing

to think that this couldnt be done is ridiculous.

Kurash
he could do it but didnt. i mean look at what nebula did and what adam warlock did. they created and restored all the lives that thanos took. thats the power of the ig. do u have to see it to believe it?

laughing

are you comparing returning life to creating a universe out of nothing as if they are on the same power scale?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
are you comparing returning life to creating a universe out of nothing as if they are on the same power scale? the being infinity created the universe which is the very essence of the gems. thanos could create whatever he wanted.

redhotrash
Be serious here, if Marvel's abstract beings of time, space, etc etc couldnt defeat the gems they represented, I think that says something. Also if something inorganic, Like Ultron just to toss out a name, were using the IG, would the ALE work on it anyway?

Astner
The Anti-Life Equation to my knowledge is something that removes free will, making the user to what may be refered to as omnipotent in a way.
But the same goes for the Mind Gem if used correctly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Astner
The Anti-Life Equation to my knowledge is something that removes free will, making the user to what may be refered to as omnipotent in a way.
But the same goes for the Mind Gem if used correctly. correct. i have also seen orion lose quite easily with this power.

ig stomps it.

Galan007
he could do it but didnt. Precisely.

Feats not seen, are feats not accomplished..

I'm not saying Thanos couldn't have created a Universe, but the FACT is, he never did.

On the other hand, the Worlogog easily created a Universe on panel.

This is why I can generally say that the Worlogog is right near IG's power-level. smile

quanchi112
Precisely.

Feats not seen, are feats not accomplished..

I'm not saying Thanos couldn't have created a Universe, but the FACT is, he never did.

On the other hand, the Worlogog easily created a Universe on panel.

This is why I can generally say that the Worlogog is right near IG's power-level. smile its not at that level.

sorry but ull need to prove ur case a little better than with this logic.
try harder.

Galan007
its not at that level.

sorry but ull need to prove ur case a little better than with this logic.
try harder. lol

Prove my logic wrong with feats, instead of opinion.

Because feat-wise, these items are near equals in the power department.

I'm not saying one is more powerful then the other, just that they are 'round about the same. smile

quanchi112
lol

Prove my logic wrong with feats, instead of opinion.

Because feat-wise, these items are near equals in the power department.

I'm not saying one is more powerful then the other, just that they are 'round about the same. smile look at all the things the ig had mastery over and all the feats it has.

it wins hands down.

nvrbeenwthagirl
look at all the things the ig had mastery over and all the feats it has.

it wins hands down.

The problem is, is that you aren't looking at all that the worlogog has accomplished. you are the worst poster EVER in the history of every forum in the galaxy of forum posters. Even alien posters in people's imaginations are more logical and fair than you.

King_Mungi
yes ig would crush the ale. its simple and dc biased can only say the ale wins out of pure speculation and their hate of marvel. ig wins this hands down.

he could do it but didnt. i mean look at what nebula did and what adam warlock did. they created and restored all the lives that thanos took. thats the power of the ig. do u have to see it to believe it?

laughing

You gave people a hard time for speculating, but now arn't you doing it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King_Mungi
You gave people a hard time for speculating, but now arn't you doing it?

he does that type of shit all the time. Like when he said sentry can beat doomsday cuz he stalemated galactus, but he can't beat thanos. even tho Thanos was bitched by galactus. He's a fraud, and an idiot, a retard, and more shit than I can think of. And I haven't said any names. But you can guess who i'm talking about. laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
The problem is, is that you aren't looking at all that the worlogog has accomplished. you are the worst poster EVER in the history of every forum in the galaxy of forum posters. Even alien posters in people's imaginations are more logical and fair than you. what has it accomplished then that puts it in igs league. come on tell me as i am waiting.

quanchi112
You gave people a hard time for speculating, but now arn't you doing it? no im not. thanos with the ig could create life and had complete control over many aspects of the universe. he was god back then. the only one who could defeat him was lt and that is becuz he gets his power from TOAA.

see the difference.

quanchi112
he does that type of shit all the time. Like when he said sentry can beat doomsday cuz he stalemated galactus, but he can't beat thanos. even tho Thanos was bitched by galactus. He's a fraud, and an idiot, a retard, and more shit than I can think of. And I haven't said any names. But you can guess who i'm talking about. laughing laughing laughing sticks and stones may break my bones but nothing will ever stop me from posting.

mwahahaahahhaahahah

i always back up my theories and prove my case while u dont.

there is the difference between the two of us.

Galan007
look at all the things the ig had mastery over and all the feats it has.

it wins hands down. lol.

King_Mungi
no im not. thanos with the ig could create life and had complete control over many aspects of the universe. he was god back then. the only one who could defeat him was lt and that is becuz he gets his power from TOAA.

see the difference.

No, they asked a specific thing the IQ could do, but you didn't provide ACTUAL evidence to prove it. You used your opinion, which is in itself speculation. What the IQ has done was not the direct question, they wanted evidence of him performing said feat. I'm not the type of guy to rip anyone apart, as I don't recall us butting heads but what you are doing is indeed speculation.
===
Actually on topic, Worologg is definetly being underated here. Look at the Hourman III feat with the big bang.

Galan007
Actually on topic, Worologg is definetly being underated here. Look at the Hourman III feat with the big bang. And that was just a fraction of the Worlogog.

King_Mungi
And that was just a fraction of the Worlogog.

Exactally, the Worlogog is being vastly underated here

quanchi112
No, they asked a specific thing the IQ could do, but you didn't provide ACTUAL evidence to prove it. You used your opinion, which is in itself speculation. What the IQ has done was not the direct question, they wanted evidence of him performing said feat. I'm not the type of guy to rip anyone apart, as I don't recall us butting heads but what you are doing is indeed speculation.
===
Actually on topic, Worologg is definetly being underated here. Look at the Hourman III feat with the big bang. what feats does the worlogog have that put it up to the ig.

make a believer out of me./ dont tell im im underrating the worlogog but debate and prove me wrong.

make a case.

cuz i think ig wins hands down.

quanchi112
lol. great counterpoint. prove something for once.

Galan007
what feats does the worlogog have that put it up to the ig.

make a believer out of me./ dont tell im im underrating the worlogog but debate and prove me wrong.

make a case.

cuz i think ig wins hands down. Do you not read anyones posts?

I've said NUMEROUS times now that the Worlogog has created a Universe, and everything in it, from scratch.

That in itself is vastly superior to anything Thanos did with the IG. smile

Galan007
great counterpoint. prove something for once. That's funny coming from someone who said this:
he could do it but didnt. i mean look at what nebula did and what adam warlock did. they created and restored all the lives that thanos took. thats the power of the ig. do u have to see it to believe it? laughing out loud

quanchi112
Do you like not read anyones posts?

I've said NUMEROUS times now that the Worlogog has created a Universe, and everything in it, from scratch.

That in itself is vastly superior to anything Thanos did with the IG. smile that isnt a combat feat son.

who has it pawned in combat?

this isnt a battle of who can create a universe?
laughing laughing

u know this is where characters fight each other right?
laughing

quanchi112
That's funny coming from someone who said this:
laughing out loud she undid everything thanos did with a mere thought. yet u believe it cant create a universe. why could it not?

Galan007
that isnt a combat feat son.

who has it pawned in combat?

this isnt a battle of who can create a universe?
laughing laughing

u know this is where characters fight each other right?
laughing One of the many reasons it's pointless to debate with you.

Galan007
she undid everything thanos did with a mere thought. yet u believe it cant create a universe. why could it not? Not saying Thanos couldn't have done so, just that he never did...

Feats not seen, are feats not accomplished. smile

quanchi112
One of the many reasons it's pointless to debate with you. yet u keep responding. how can u not realize that creating a universe doesnt do a damn thing to the ig. is that how the worlogog defeated someone is created a universe?

no and u dont make any sense.

this is a battle.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
DS gets a year to master it, it can be any weilder of the gauntlet. The gauntlet wielders get no prep, though. where does it say the that they have to create a universe from scratch to win this thread.

oh thats right it doesnt. its who would win in combat.

laughing

quanchi112
Not saying Thanos couldn't have done so, just that he never did...

Feats not seen, are feats not accomplished. smile do u think thanos could do it?

answer it honestly?

Galan007
I don't care if Thanos could have.... He simply never did. smile

quanchi112
I don't care if he could have.... He simply never did. smile ok i see ur viewpoint on this but lets talk about combat feat wise.

who has the edge here in ur opinion?

shifty

King_Mungi
Your confusing me as you said Thanos could create a universe because he battled such and such. While there is no evidence showing he actually did, but when people mention someone has done the feat in question you pass it off as not a battle feat? Errrr?

Hell a mortal with no superpowers defeated Death, that doesn't mean Deadly Ernest could do everything she could

Galan007
ok i see ur viewpoint on this but lets talk about combat feat wise.

who has the edge here in ur opinion?

shifty Once again,

Based on feats, they are near equals.

quanchi112
I don't care if Thanos could have.... He simply never did. smile wow. this is how childish u are.

thanos could have with everything we know there is no evidence to think he couldnt. he could create planets,lives,change souls, and destroy a persons free will.

ig was and is above the worlogog.

quanchi112
Once again,

Based on feats, they are near equals. battle feats.

who is the mightiest being the worlogog defeated?

Galan007
wow. this is how childish u are. You respond to the same post of mine twice, just to throw out insults? And I'm the one who's childish?

Anyhow, I'm done with this thread.... It's will just get even more ridiculous as time goes on...

Ohh, and reported btw. smile

quanchi112
You respond to the same post of mine twice, just to throw out insults? And I'm the one who's childish?

Anyhow, I'm done with this thread.... It's will just get even more ridiculous as time goes on...

Ohh, and reported btw. smile thats fine u have been condescending to me this whole time. and if i offended u by calling u childish then sorry.

i asked u for battle feats becuz they arent seeing who creates a universe faster but are battling each other u know.

no worries.

Classic NES
Bump

DarkSaint85
Galan was so upset by this thread, he went away and trained to become a mod.

Delta1938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Galan was so upset by this thread, he went away and trained to become a mod.

And quan disappeared into the shadows never to be seen again.

Galan007
pre-crisis Galan was disgusting. thumb down

Parmaniac
Galan is Galan

Galan007
thumb up

abhilegend
pre-crisis Galan was disgusting. thumb down
You mean Galan7777777

Old Man Whirly!
7 is lucky, meaning more 7's more luck. Pre Crisis Galan was like Domino without breasts... shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.