Beast runs the Gauntet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Beast is out for the kill in each fight(but a KO counts as a victory), and is fully healed in-between fights. Everyone has standard equipment, but no prep time. How far does he get...

1. Moon Knight
2. Daredevil
3. Batman
4. Captain America
5. Iron Fist
6. Deathstroke
7. Spiderman

(If you don't like the order, feel free to change it.)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Beast is out for the kill in each fight(but a KO counts as a victory), and is fully healed in-between fights. Everyone has standard equipment, but no prep time. How far does he get...

1. Moon Knight
2. Daredevil
3. Batman
4. Captain America
5. Iron Fist
6. Deathstroke
7. Spiderman

dare Devil

Gecko4lif
1. Moon Knight - LMao who cares about MK

2. Daredevil - Beast beast almost senseless but i give it to beast if he can grapple and bite

3. Batman - ... yeah i didnt think i needed to say anything

4. Captain America - Captain jobber knocked out hulk.. what chance does beast have?

5. Iron Fist - This would actually be a good fight if beast could stay mobile

6. Deathstroke - I would have put deadpool but i realized that would be overkill. Deathstroke rapes him anyway.

7. Spiderman- ...*face palm*

And the order should be

1. Moon Knight
2. Daredevil
3. Iron Fist
4. Deathstroke
5. Captain america
6. Spiderman
7. Batman

tkitna
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

And the order should be

1. Moon Knight
2. Daredevil
3. Iron Fist
4. Deathstroke
5. Captain america
6. Spiderman
7. Batman

Please! Batman would probably be more like #2 on that list.

Anyways, Beast beats Moon Knight for the majority and thats about it. Shame to, because I like Beast.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by tkitna
Please! Batman would probably be more like #2 on that list.

Anyways, Beast beats Moon Knight for the majority and thats about it. Shame to, because I like Beast.

The same batman that knocked out THE ****ING SPECTRE AND SUPERMAN

pfft think again

darthgoober
I think that people are seriously underestimating the Beast here. I mean we're talking about someone that's given guys like Sabretooth and Wolverine a good fight and who actually had Kraven the Hunter begging for assistance way back when Beast was still "human"...

Gecko4lif
I think that people are seriously underestimating the Beast here. I mean we're talking about someone that's given guys like Sabretooth and Wolverine a good fight and who actually had Kraven the Hunter begging for assistance...

spectre >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kraven

or so ive been told laughing

darthgoober
spectre >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kraven

or so ive been told laughing
You're not honestly trying to justify Batman kicking Spectre are you?

Gecko4lif
You're not honestly trying to justify Batman kicking Spectre are you?

meh

Im just sauing that against such powerful combants (and jobber auras on top of that) can beast rally win? (answer no)

darthgoober
meh

Im just sauing that against such powerful combants (and jobber auras on top of that) can beast rally win? (answer no)
Their jobber auras are inactive on KMC and shouldn't be taken into consideration(thus the "no PIS" rule). Beast surpasses all of these guys(with the exception of Deathstroke and Spiderman) physically, all he lacks on most is skill. He's got everything necessary to give a tough fight to any of them, ESPECIALLY since he's going for the kill.

Gecko4lif
Lets go thru this shall we?

1. Moon Knight - meh Everybody agrees on this

2. Daredevil - WAY more fighting skill then beast + if he is ploodlusted then his moral wont hold him back. That would be the only real advantage beast would have.

3. Iron Fist - All it would takes really is 1 or 2 solid strikes to the head to end beast

4. Deathstroke - In my opinion he is really only second to deadpool

5. Captain america - Sheild + beast = cracked skull

6. Spiderman - Nuff said

7. Batman - Fight people WAY more broken then beast daily and wins constantly. He is peak human and know WAY more ways to kill then beast. And dont get me started on the bat tech...

hulkcpbifiussjf
ok batman beating the spectre who wrote that garbage in a comics book
it's like saying captain america or spiderman beating LT

Muck101
Iron Fist would wipe the floor with bats. its rediculous

Badabing
Beast stops at Batman.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Muck101
Iron Fist would wipe the floor with bats. its rediculous

dude batman isnt blackpanther

Iron fist swings
batman slits his throat

GG Happy Dance

Demogorge
Wait...Batman beat the Spectre? laughing

Citizen V
1. Moon Knight - Beast would take him out, he's not skilled enough to take Hank if he's going out for the kill; Marc has a massive damage soak, but trying to take every hit Beast hits him with won't help him any, he'd go down.

2. Daredevil - He'd take Beast down, being enraged wouldn't help against Daredevil, it'd probably make it even harder to fight him. His radar sense and fighting skills would edge it for him, It'd be tight though.

3. Batman - IMO he'd struggle, he's had trouble with Bane before let alone someone like Beast (who makes Bane look like a slouch). I could see it going either way though, probably favouring Hank though.

4. Captain America - He'd take Hank down with quite a bit of struggle, his fighting skills and experience and fighting beserkers and people far stronger than him would come in handy, can't see Steve going down to Beast.

5. Iron Fist - He'd take down Beast easily also, too skilled and if he managed to land an Iron Fist on Hank the fight would be over.

6. Deathstroke - He'd take down Beast easily.

7. Spider-man - He'd take Beast down, without too much effort.

Gecko4lif
Batman had trouble with bane because he couldnt hurt him

and Bane is WAY stronger then beast anyway

Alfheim
Originally posted by Citizen V
1. Moon Knight - Beast would take him out, he's not skilled enough to take Hank if he's going out for the kill; Marc has a massive damage soak, but trying to take every hit Beast hits him with won't help him any, he'd go down.

2. Daredevil - He'd take Beast down, being enraged wouldn't help against Daredevil, it'd probably make it even harder to fight him. His radar sense and fighting skills would edge it for him, It'd be tight though.

3. Batman - IMO he'd struggle, he's had trouble with Bane before let alone someone like Beast (who makes Bane look like a slouch). I could see it going either way though, probably favouring Hank though.

4. Captain America - He'd take Hank down with quite a bit of struggle, his fighting skills and experience and fighting beserkers and people far stronger than him would come in handy, can't see Steve going down to Beast.

5. Iron Fist - He'd take down Beast easily also, too skilled and if he managed to land an Iron Fist on Hank the fight would be over.

6. Deathstroke - He'd take down Beast easily.

7. Spider-man - He'd take Beast down, without too much effort.

Your understimating Bane, Bane beat Killer Croc without any Venom.

tkitna
Isnt Beast class 25 now though. If so, he's going to beat the piss out of Bruce.

Gecko4lif
Isnt Beast class 25 now though. If so, he's going to beat the piss out of Bruce.

Bane's max showing is something like class 50-60

tkitna
Bane's max showing is something like class 50-60

And Batman got a broken back out of that ordeal. Whats your point?

Anyways, i'm pretty sure the Beast is more agile, faster, and can fight better than Bane who seems to be a cheap imitation of Mr. Hyde. Being a class 25 character with those attributes is a pretty deadly combination.

RUNMAN
Their jobber auras are inactive on KMC and shouldn't be taken into consideration(thus the "no PIS" rule). Beast surpasses all of these guys(with the exception of Deathstroke and Spiderman) physically, all he lacks on most is skill. He's got everything necessary to give a tough fight to any of them, ESPECIALLY since he's going for the kill.

The truth spoken! Amen.

jrodslam
May very well lose at 1. Definately stops at 2.

Gecko4lif
And Batman got a broken back out of that ordeal. Whats your point?

Anyways, i'm pretty sure the Beast is more agile, faster, and can fight better than Bane who seems to be a cheap imitation of Mr. Hyde. Being a class 25 character with those attributes is a pretty deadly combination.

Eerybody has misconceptions about bane

I may have to start a respect thread about him

Bane has almost the fastest reaction time a human can have.

He only lost to bat's because he is the ****ing bat.

He beat clayface, spectre, superman many times mr freeze, poisen ivy... there are a shit load of people that higher leveled heros woulded have beaten that he has

Soljer
Wait, did you say that Bane beat the Spectre?

Are you shitting me?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Soljer
Wait, did you say that Bane beat the Spectre?

Are you shitting me?

No i ment batman lol

RUNMAN
Man! That is a huge crack hole! eek!

Soljer
No i ment batman lol

*laughs* You have to clearly define a change in pronoun .

"He got beat by the Batman. He beat spectre."

Implies that bane did both, stick out tongue.

carver9

1. Moon Knight - beast wins this quite easily.
2. Daredevil - I give this to beast, beast is just to agile, strong and has trained under captain america for years, has a healing factor, with razor sharp claws.
3. Batman - This is a good fight. Depends on what batman has in his utility belt. Without the right tools beast could one shot him.
4. Captain America - Captain america wins this.
5. Iron Fist - Good fight but beast wins.
6. Deathstroke - Very good fight but I give this to beast. Beast could dodge almost everything that ds throws at him and whatever hits him he heals from it.
7. Spiderman - Another good fight but Im giving the edge to beast. Beast is everything that spiderman is but just stronger, with a healing factor, could be the better fighter out of the two due to beast training in the danger room and beast being trained by both wolverine and captain america. He also has those razor sharp talon that could easily cut through peter and would start to slow him down. Beast is fast enough to hit him and is fast enough and agile enough to dodge any kind of webbing that spiderman throws at him. Good fight between the two but i give beast 6.5/10.

Battlehammer
feat wise beast is pritty screwed and does not make it past 2

tkitna
Eerybody has misconceptions about bane

I may have to start a respect thread about him

Bane has almost the fastest reaction time a human can have.

Bane doesnt deserve a respect thread and although he has a fast human reaction time,,,,,the Beast isnt human. Think about Banes reaction time and multiply that by about 20 and that would be the Beast. Batman loses here.

Which holds absolutely no clout here on KMC. No jobbing in this battle. Batman loses.

I hope you do understand that Batman even being affiliated with the Spectre in any way may be the worst writing in a comics ever dont you? Yet kicking him? LOL! Here's a fair comparison to that,,,,,Jubilee beats the Living Tribunal. Please!

Also, Superman would beat him everytime even with that stupid kryptonite ring. Its silly.

Beast beats Batman.

Alfheim
Bane doesnt deserve a respect thread and although he has a fast human reaction time,,,,,the Beast isnt human. Think about Banes reaction time and multiply that by about 20 and that would be the Beast. Batman loses here.

Bullshit Bane may have 20 times the reflexes of a normal human but not Bane. Your just making assumptions.

Beast beats Batman.

I highly doubt it Batman is not far off from Cap in terms of H2H. What did Cap do to Beast he owned him.

jrodslam
Beast doesnt have the feats nor fight victories that can lead me to believe he clears this, makes it to the end or get past 2 on this list.

tkitna
Originally posted by Alfheim
Bullshit Bane may have 20 times the reflexes of a normal human but not Bane. Your just making assumptions.

Well your sentence doesnt make sense, but i'll try to decipher what it means. Anyways, your actually trying to say that Bane has comparable reflexes to the Beast? If so, you've been reading your comics in braille for to long.

Was Beast out for blood? Can you post some scans? I'd be curious to see that fight. (I think Caps is a good bit better than Batman also)

Battlehammer
naw no feats the suggest that

Alfheim
Well your sentence doesnt make sense, but i'll try to decipher what it means. Anyways, your actually trying to say that Bane has comparable reflexes to the Beast? If so, you've been reading your comics in braille for to long.

No it makes absolute sense. Beast has 20 times the reflexes of a NORMAL human but I dont think he is 20 times faster than Bane.

Was Beast out for blood? Can you post some scans? I'd be curious to see that fight. (I think Caps is a good bit better than Batman also)

Well according to Batman hes slightly better. Well lets put it this way I compare Cap to Deathstroke. Batman would put up a fight but lose eventually because of inferior stats but not vastly inferior.

http://img43.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=dcd_batcap2c.jpg

I dont really see what difference it would have made. If Beast was out for the kill Beast didnt even touch him once.

http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=capbeastda3.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=capbeast2yz8.jpg

King_Mungi
Errrr? Me thinks not to many people are familar with what Moon Knight has done

Oh...yeah...BUMP! shifty

iceman24567
Wow Bane would beat Beast too to tell the truth but Beast makes it past Moon Knight..

King_Mungi
I doubt he even does that considering who Moon Knight has beat and gone against erm

Moon Knight is stronger then Bane, like I said are people familar with Moon Knight?

Faceman
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I doubt he even does that considering who Moon Knight has beat and gone against erm

Moon Knight is stronger then Bane, like I said are people familar with Moon Knight?

How strong, would you say MK is at peak strength ?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Faceman
How strong, would you say MK is at peak strength ?

Over 2 tons easy, he has traded blows with Demigoblin/Hobgolbin and the Green Goblin before as well

Faceman
Over 2 tons easy, he has traded blows with Demigoblin/Hobgolbin and the Green Goblin before as well

Agreed. But not over 5 , right ?

Also, how strong would you consider Bane to be ?

Reason I'm asking is because, I've seen Bane rip a bank vault door open as if it where made out of paper....And I've actually never seen such a strength feat from Moon Knight.

King_Mungi
Agreed. But not over 5 , right ?

Also, how strong would you consider Bane to be ?

Reason I'm asking is because, I've seen Bane rip a bank vault door open as if it where made out of paper....And I've actually never seen such a strength feat from Moon Knight.

Don't know he kept getting upgrades where even Spider-Man was impressed with his speed and strength even bracing a door frame from a collapsing building. Spider-Man commented "but something is going on with Moon Knight--Something that has changef him. I'm pushing myself to keep up wth him as he glides from building to building.."

Couple tons
----
This is MK pre-upgrade in Vol.3

Moon Knight showing his full strength MK rips a steel door right off of the wall and tosses it

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2002-22.jpg

Punching a hole through a metal shield

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2001-34.jpg

Faceman
Yeah that's a very impressive feat, the steel door lift. I actually saw that one, in his Marvel Universe bio...

King_Mungi
Yeah that's a very impressive feat, the steel door lift. I actually saw that one, in his Marvel Universe bio...

and that was pre-upgrade where in his armor stalemated Dr.Doom shifty

nimbus006
Errrr? Me thinks not to many people are familar with what Moon Knight has done

Oh...yeah...BUMP! shifty

I was thinking the exact same thing.

King_Mungi
Moon Knight has made it his job battling and defeating superhumans. Hell he has taken on various feral creatures like Beast and won ie. Werewolf by Night

Sin I AM
Marc is a beast...He just gets little respect cause he doesnt have claws poppin out of his hands, He should have no trouble defeating Hank, even though his current incarnation has taken a strength reduction, this guy still sucks up damage like a friggin champ, and is no chump n h2h. Anywho heres my breakdown

1. Moon Knight...Beast loses
2. Daredevil....Loses again
3. Batman.....even worse
4. Captain America....curbstomped
5. Iron Fist.....beast loses
6. Deathstroke....gets tossed
7. Spiderman....i mean common, seriously

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.