princess peach vs zero suit samus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZeroX
peach has all her vibes just like in the game for nintendo ds

Sol Valentine
Spite, Samus wins.

shin_gear
ZOMG SAMUS WTFPWNS THE BITCHZ!!

ZeroX
BUT PEACH CAN ABSORB THE MINI BOMBS SAMUS MAKES AND USE IT TO USE THE MAD VIBE

Sol Valentine
Uh, absorption or not, Peach is gonna get killed. And there is no need to use caps man.

shin_gear
SORRY ILL STOP USING caps

ZeroX
sorry i forgot to take it off any way you are just underestimating peach and her vibe juju power

Sol Valentine
Her powers are good in the Mario world, but in Metroid Prime, she'll die fast.

ZeroX
know she smack that b***h so much times with her umbrella

Sol Valentine
Uh, Peach won't even get close to Aran with that umbrella. She'll get bombed full of bullets.

Violent2Dope
Samus in every way possible is more powerful.erm

ZeroX
she will just keep on absorbing the bombs it one by one and she will just keep on getting stronger

Sol Valentine
So? Samus is gonna figure a way to get through it.

ZeroX
like what???

MadMel
whip strangulation erm

Sol Valentine
Strange her with a whip, then shoot her.

ZeroX
as soon as she uses her whip than peach will make the whip wrap around her umbrella pull and will be the one who posses the whip which be burned to ashes once she uses the anger emotion

MadMel
highly unlikely, especially when the whip will burn the umbrella in half erm

ZeroX
well its not no normal umbrella

Sol Valentine
It dosen't matter. It's still an umbrella, it just shoots weak blasts and swallows stuff, WOW, so unnormal. Samus kills her ass.

ZeroX
its weak to what degree? swallows anything even enimes if small enough to gain power

Sol Valentine
Weak that it can't kill a mid-to-high tier character like Samus. Face it, Samus is too powerful for her.

ZeroX
if samus takes two much of them she will die

Sol Valentine
who says she'll let herself take too much? Aran is much smarter, while PP is a dumb blonde, a weak ass object used to protect youm from the rain isn't gonna hurt her wink

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by ZeroX
know she smack that b***h so much times with her umbrella Then peach becomes a black stain on the ground laughing

yeah, samus brought it... woop woop

C. C. Cowgirl
BUT PEACH CAN ABSORB THE MINI BOMBS SAMUS MAKES AND USE IT TO USE THE MAD VIBE

There is a whole lot more to Samus than just bombs ermm

ZeroX
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
who says she'll let herself take too much? Aran is much smarter, while PP is a dumb blonde, a weak ass object used to protect youm from the rain isn't gonna hurt her wink

if she is such a dumb blonde then why did you put her in a fight with kairi

Sol Valentine
Cause they were both at the same level of power at the time. wink

Samus still wins anyway.

C. C. Cowgirl
if she is such a dumb blonde then why did you put her in a fight with kairi

That is a discriminating statement mhm

A dumb blond can still fight mhm

You just put her up against a genious blonde ermm

Bad move stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
Samus wins anyway.

ZeroX
ok

Sol Valentine
Good.

ZeroX
i always knew that samus would win but not easily

Sol Valentine
Hell yes easily.

ZeroX
and peach is not a dumb blonde if Mario heard that than he would fireball your ass to the next world

C. C. Cowgirl
If she is a smart blond, why does she keep getting caught? ermm

shin_gear
Good question, lol.

ZeroX
its because she is too weak to face bowser and plus she lets her guard down too much

C. C. Cowgirl
That is not very smart ermm

ZeroX
well its not like every day in your huge castle you have to keep your guard up for a huge dragon thingy with a shell on its back that has spikes on it

Sol Valentine
Uh, yes you can. If you're a princess with a whole bunch of money, and secrets about a powerful kingdom, you'll have to keep your guard up everyday.

C. C. Cowgirl
well its not like every day in your huge castle you have to keep your guard up for a huge dragon thingy with a shell on its back that has spikes on it

Do you know how many Mario games there is? And the main plot of them?

Theeereee you go! A smart blonde would have learnt from her misstakes flirt

ZeroX
well its just that nintendo couldnt think of a new plot so they just used the same one over and over again it s nintendowhos making peach look like a dumb blonde

Sol Valentine
he dosen't know yet.

ZeroX
who dosen't know what??

Sol Valentine
How do you know that Nintendo can't figure out a better plot? Nintendo has made good plots and plot twists to thier story.

ZeroX
its obvious and a few years later someone one in the company got tired of the same plot so they flipped it Mario got kidnapped and peach had to save him

C. C. Cowgirl
So you do not think that Peach should be on her guard by now, after all the times she have been kidnapped? stick out tongue

Face it, dear, she is dumb laughing out loud

I too like Peach but she can do nothing here wink

Sol Valentine
That and that in Super Paper Mario, there was an even bigger villian and even Bowser had to team up with Mario and his posse.

You need to do your HW on Mario.

ZeroX
noooooo she is smart blowupblowup

Sol Valentine
Keep on believing that, Zero fanboy.

C. C. Cowgirl
If going by SSB, she is a good survivor but she is nothing against Samus who is a good everything stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
He's going by The Super Princess Peach version, which is a horrible matchup.

ZeroX
if i was a zero fanboy than by now i would have posted like 10 fights with zero but i posted 0 anyway samus isn't exacly good at everything

Sol Valentine
Everything you've done was based on Zero. Hell, all of most of your usernames were Zero. And Samus isn't good at everything yes, but Princess Peach is basically good at nothing but yelling 'Save me Mario!'

ZeroX
zero is an easy user name to remember you are the one who suggested my name should be zero in kmc , samus isn't good at everything and if she wasn't strong than why would they make a whole game for her with 8 different levels the same format as the other Mario games

Sol Valentine
Sol Valentine is also an easy name. And if I suggested any other name than Zero, you would've said 'Nah, dosen't sound cool'.

And the reason that PP had a game as her as the savior is because everyone was asking what if PP was the savior. They made her look strong in the game, but if she went up against mid-to-high tier characters character, she would've been killed.

Face it, PP is only strong enough to kill Heartless.

ZeroX

Superboy Prime
Am i the only one that realize Zero just wanted us to visualize Samus and Peach doing it bondage style?

droolio

Sol Valentine
WTF did you say?

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Am i the only one that realize Zero just wanted us to visualize Samus and Peach doing it bondage style?

droolio

He is onto me shock

*runs*

Superboy Prime
If you don't understand perhaps you're too young to know...go talk to the nearest catholic priest about it. I'm sure he will teach you what it means naughty

Sol Valentine
OK that's like

PP sticks the umbrell into her and there is like, nasty juice everywhere

It would be like a woman getting ****** by a horse.

ZeroX
i sure wanted what you guys thought about the fight not visualize Samus and Peach doing it bondage style

C. C. Cowgirl
OK that's like

It would not, as both Samus and Peach are humans! But enough about that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Where were I?

Oh right!

Dumb blonde raver

StyleTime
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
If you don't understand perhaps you're too young to know...go talk to the nearest catholic priest about it. I'm sure he will teach you what it means naughty
laughing
OK that's like

laughing

Superboy Prime
More like Samus whips Peach and then ties her to a pole and then....*Censored*

Sol Valentine
Samus sticks her gun up her ******, and then there is nasty juice in the gun, and then she shoots it down her throat.

C. C. Cowgirl
PG-13 guys ermm

Superboy Prime
This is Zero suit Samus...

Which is even hotter droolio

Sol Valentine
PG-13.

StyleTime
You guys....just wow. rolling on floor laughing

shin_gear
REPORTED dancebunny

StyleTime
shin_gear, is that supposed to be like.....a cowlick on that smilie in your avatar?

shin_gear
No it's a frown

Lana
Okay, I like bondage as much as the next person, but seriously, guys...

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.