Devil Jin vs. Ganon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
I was bored and figured "what the hell" and that's the story of this thread's creation. Both at their prime and battle takes place ontop of Demitri Maximov's castle.

Sol Valentine
Ganon.

Violent2Dope
Why?

shin_gear
Devil Jin at his prime...that means this Devil Jin:8oYg9SBSPR4I'm definitely betting on Devil Jin. Not going to explain why.

Of course this is assuming that it is allowed. If not then meh.

Sol Valentine
Well, we cna't jump to comclusions yet since we haven't seen DJ fighting in that form.

shin_gear
I know. I'm just saying that I'd bet on him, 'tis all.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
Devil Jin at his prime...that means this Devil Jin:8oYg9SBSPR4I'm definitely betting on Devil Jin. Not going to explain why.

Of course this is assuming that it is allowed. If not then meh. Well, since he never canonically achieved that transformation no, it's not allowed.

Sol Valentine
So Ganondwarf wins easily.

shin_gear
Neg. Devil Jin rapes him in the ass with his P3n0R.

Sol Valentine
Gross GanonXJin Rape Scene.

HonkyTonkMan
Ganon has a larger arsenal of spells, Ganon takes it. That or Demetri comes out and Midnight Bliss' them both or rips their throats out.

Violent2Dope
Strength: Both are physically superhuman, tho it's unknown what exactly Ganon's strength is, he can send Link's ass flying, and break mystical(this is just an assumption that they were magic, I mean, they were made by Sages afterall) chains, and killed a Sage with a punch, tho DJ has also shown great feats of strength so I'll say even.

Speed: Ganon as shown in WW and TP is actually capable of great speed, can fly, and also is capable of jumping really really high, tho DJ's base speed is higher. But, Ganon also has 2 things over DJ, tele, and his ability to change into Twilight matter in TP(basically he just transforms and can move really fast in this form, and is probably immune to damage).

Durability: Ganon, dur.

Reach: Not only is Ganon much bigger and by default has better reach, which is made even better by his sword.

Power: Ganon has tons of magical powers, DJ has TK and beams. Ganon.

Versatility: Ganon has a very wide assortment of magical abilities, and has many ways of killing his opponents.

Intellect: Ganon dude.

Skill: DJ has the better MA skill, whereas Ganon has great swordsmanship and is a skilled sorcerer.

Experience: Ganon is hundreds/thousands of years old, who the hell do you think?

Ganon wins. DJ puts up a fight, buit falls. DJ's best bet would be to try and stay in his close-up comfort zone.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Speed: Ganon as shown in WW and TP is actually capable of great speed, can fly, and also is capable of jumping really really high, tho DJ's base speed is higher.

Expect both times he had the Triforce of Power and when he didn't have the Triforce he was seen attacking Zelda in WW and he moved SO SLOW.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Strength: Both are physically superhuman, tho it's unknown what exactly Ganon's strength is, he can send Link's ass flying, and break mystical(this is just an assumption that they were magic, I mean, they were made by Sages afterall) chains, and killed a Sage with a punch, tho DJ has also shown great feats of strength so I'll say even.

Speed: Ganon as shown in WW and TP is actually capable of great speed, can fly, and also is capable of jumping really really high, tho DJ's base speed is higher. But, Ganon also has 2 things over DJ, tele, and his ability to change into Twilight matter in TP(basically he just transforms and can move really fast in this form, and is probably immune to damage).

Durability: Ganon, dur.

Reach: Not only is Ganon much bigger and by default has better reach, which is made even better by his sword.

Power: Ganon has tons of magical powers, DJ has TK and beams. Ganon.

Versatility: Ganon has a very wide assortment of magical abilities, and has many ways of killing his opponents.

Intellect: Ganon dude.

Skill: DJ has the better MA skill, whereas Ganon has great swordsmanship and is a skilled sorcerer.

Experience: Ganon is hundreds/thousands of years old, who the hell do you think?

Ganon wins. DJ puts up a fight, buit falls. DJ's best bet would be to try and stay in his close-up comfort zone.
Wow, for a stats guy you suck total ass.

Sol Valentine
ROFL

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Expect both times he had the Triforce of Power and when he didn't have the Triforce he was seen attacking Zelda in WW and he moved SO SLOW. He jumped when he moved in that part, didn't run. Also, I consider several parts of that fight BS, notice near the end it literally becomes impossibly to hit Ganon, why did he not fight like that before? Also, that fight was literally impossible for him to win, King Hyrule wished that the gay kids would have a future. Besides, he has ToP in this fight.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
Wow, for a stats guy you suck total ass. How about trying to refute my post this time?smile

shin_gear
Why would I try to refute the post of someone who has admitted several times that he was a Ganondorf fanboy?

Violent2Dope
I am a Ganon fanboy, just not the bad kind. Also, everything I said in that post was true. DJ like I said needs to stay in close if he wants to last.

shin_gear
Lol...you should read the comment I made on that video on youtube. I'm Meteora.

Violent2Dope
I'm guessing you're Meteora?

shin_gear
Oh, you didn't read the edit I guess..

Yeah I'm Meteora. I crackz myself up 131

Sol Valentine
Is that Lindsay Lohan in your sig?

shin_gear
Whoever she is she's my sweetheart. blushing

Oh shit I forgot about Namine.

Sol Valentine
yes that's Lindsay Lohan

And Namine is gonna WTFValor form your ass.

shin_gear
OMFG LOL!!!!!!! big grin

I'm so profiling that. Man that's cute.

Sol Valentine
Profile what?

shin_gear
Your previous post you silly goose.

Violent2Dope
Ganon still beats Devil Jin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.