The Stranger v.s. Jak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Jak has his Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow Ecos.

The Stranger has:
Bolamites
These frisky little guys will create spider webs to trap your enemies.

Boombats
These bad boys are the top-est of notch-mania when it comes to blowing up a ton of enemies all at once.

Chippunks
Using a Chippunk, you will be able to lure enemies to a specific area of the playing field.

Stingbees
The Stingbees are known as the homing missile ammunition, and they are the last of the ammo types that you will find in the game, although they still come fairly early. You will find them to be fairly useful, as they do target enemies, but they do moderately poor damage. Even so, these things are still very useful in gun fights due to the fact that they're rapid-fire, and you can hold around 487 of them from scratch.
Stunkz
The Stunkz are very worthy of your time as a valuable source of ammunition due to the fact that you can immobilize several enemies at once with a single shot.

Thudslugs
The Thudslugs are very peculiar ammunition, mostly in part because you cannot say their name five times fast. The Thudslugs are used as basic ammunition that will deal a decent amount of damage whilst repelling the enemy that you have targeted. Use this whenever you're expecting to be ambushed, such as being inside of a fortress or a very enemy-laden area

Zappflies
The Zappfly is one of the most useful slots of ammunition in the entire game, mostly because you can never run out of them! Even when all else fails, and you have nothing to fall back on, you will have the Zappflies to aid you in your quest for money. You can use the Zappflies to stun other sources of ammo to pick them up for use, as well, which also helps to establish the Zappflies as a very useful piece of varmint food.

The Stranger also has a powerful spinning Melee move, and he can run at speeds of 70MPH

ZeroX
I cant say especially since when Iv never seen him fight

Sol Valentine
I'll post a fight with him tommorow

ESB -1138
I take it this isn't the same Stranger from Shadows of the Colossus.

Sol Valentine
Nope. He's from Oddworldmessedtrangers Wrath.

That has tempted me to make a Shadow of The Colossus Colossi Respect Thread.

MadMel
id say the stranger, he is a lot faster, and more variaty with his weapons..he can have up 81 combinations of ammo..
for instance..he could stun jak with zappflies, then hit him with a boombat in rapid succession..

Sol Valentine
Or he can stun him, jumpm in, punch him around, jump back out, and while Jak is recovering from the attack, he'll get bombed by the bombats. Instant kill.

MadMel
i just remembered the slightly homing upgraded boombats big grin
god i love this game big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.