Conduits and mind-slavery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
Remember the video about Liberty? The one that talks about freedom of thought and action (w/o violating someone else's property or life or mind)....

Do you think a person should be a conduit if it's against their will?

Would that person be a slave?

If a person has power or gifts, and they decide it use to for their own desires in life, and that goes against the grain or popular thought, should their life be in danger?
And what if it's a different race or culture that's doing it? If it's mutual, then it's not slavery, but if the person doesn't like the outcome and doesn't want to be used by them, they would be a slave, right?

ADarksideJedi
In a way maybe but we are already slaves to our mind.If we are thinking of doing s omething we do it.And it is our brain that tells us to do so.So I would say yes.jm

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
In a way maybe but we are already slaves to our mind.If we are thinking of doing s omething we do it.And it is our brain that tells us to do so.So I would say yes.jm

yes, but are we in control of our mind? if not, are we a willing participant or forced/fraud into following? if we aren't forced, it's mutual, if we are forced, it's slavery.

(btw, this is going to sound sooo bazaar, if you ever noticed something strange, garlic/onions, if it's in strong concentration on a person, i wonder if it's an aroma for control, there is a reason why i state this, but if you arent into aroma therapy, you won't know what i am talking about).

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi

Here's a good example.

When I was a little girl (about the age of 10), I was going to a Christain School camp in upstate NY. As the bus drove away, I heard something that said I would never see my mother again, and I started to cry and have a fit. Well, I begged to be let off the bus, but the adults just thought I missed my mom and was acting up and I told them what I heard and they said that God doesn't talk to people. I understand them now, but as a kid, I really heard it.

In camp, I stayed to myself, but there was this one colored girl who wanted me to be her friend, and I didn't respond to her, and she turned everyone against me.

Well, three days before camp was over, I was in church. That same girl sat right next to me (I didn't mind it BUT), she SAT ON MY ENERGY, MEANING, I COULDN'T MOVE, I lost my free will to move away from her. And she didn't want me to clap with everyone and she was very controlling. (that's the master-slave game in energy). Before the service was over with, I saw a image and that image told me that my mom was already dead. I turned around to tell her what I saw, and she reported to me that I was crazy. And I told her, no, I heard and saw something say this to me. And she just told me to ignore it and she kept clinging on to me for something. (maybe a spiritual vampire, sucking someone's energy or ideas???).

Either way, that night, I decided to forget about it. And in the morning, the paster came to pick me up early, all the kids wondered why I was leaving so early and what happened. And they found out that I wasn't crazy, I knew I heard that, and I wanted to be with my mom b4 she died, but the main idea is that someone was sitting on my energy to control me, and I felt it, and I didn't like it, but she was benefiting somehow, and she tried to use race as guilt to keep me from leaving her side, all awhile, I couldn't move.

It's strange, and I pray that I'm the only person who has gone thru this and that no one else can imagine it or understand it, b/c it's truly bazaar to have someone try to control you in energy or thoughts, it's like being a slave.

Schecter
you know....if you hold this thread up to your ear, you can hear the ocean.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Schecter
you know....if you hold this thread up to your ear, you can hear the ocean.

....and that earns this weeks most random post award.... wink

FeceMan
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
As the bus drove away, I heard something that said I would never see my mother again, and I started to cry and have a fit.

Basically, you're crazy and this one girl made you hate minorities.

KidRock
http://lilwassink.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/ralphnose.jpg

grey fox
Here's a good example.

When I was a little girl (about the age of 10), I was going to a Christain School camp in upstate NY. As the bus drove away, I heard something that said I would never see my mother again, and I started to cry and have a fit. Well, I begged to be let off the bus, but the adults just thought I missed my mom and was acting up and I told them what I heard and they said that God doesn't talk to people. I understand them now, but as a kid, I really heard it.

In camp, I stayed to myself, but there was this one colored girl who wanted me to be her friend, and I didn't respond to her, and she turned everyone against me.

Well, three days before camp was over, I was in church. That same girl sat right next to me (I didn't mind it BUT), she SAT ON MY ENERGY, MEANING, I COULDN'T MOVE, I lost my free will to move away from her. And she didn't want me to clap with everyone and she was very controlling. (that's the master-slave game in energy). Before the service was over with, I saw a image and that image told me that my mom was already dead. I turned around to tell her what I saw, and she reported to me that I was crazy. And I told her, no, I heard and saw something say this to me. And she just told me to ignore it and she kept clinging on to me for something. (maybe a spiritual vampire, sucking someone's energy or ideas???).

Either way, that night, I decided to forget about it. And in the morning, the paster came to pick me up early, all the kids wondered why I was leaving so early and what happened. And they found out that I wasn't crazy, I knew I heard that, and I wanted to be with my mom b4 she died, but the main idea is that someone was sitting on my energy to control me, and I felt it, and I didn't like it, but she was benefiting somehow, and she tried to use race as guilt to keep me from leaving her side, all awhile, I couldn't move.

It's strange, and I pray that I'm the only person who has gone thru this and that no one else can imagine it or understand it, b/c it's truly bazaar to have someone try to control you in energy or thoughts, it's like being a slave.

http://masklinnscans.free.fr/4chan/Demotivators/creepy_shit.jpg

The Grey Fox
That was the best ****ing post ever, grey fox.

Schecter
Originally posted by KidRock
http://lilwassink.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/ralphnose.jpg

lol tripod. good one.

The Grey Fox
I was thinking the same thing

Robtard
Blah, blah, blah... she SAT ON MY ENERGY, MEANING, I COULDN'T MOVE, I lost my free will to move away from her. And she didn't want me to clap with everyone and she was very controlling. (that's the master-slave game in energy)... Blah, blah, blah... it's like being a slave.

****ing hot... girl on girl.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5892/dominatrix44jk0.jpg

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by FeceMan

basically i'll ignore u.

The Grey Fox
Basically, you're crazy

I think that fits her better

She's one crazy wounded2

Aren't you Czarina_Czarina?

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I think that fits her better

She's one crazy wounded2

Aren't you Czarina_Czarina?

As crazy as you are lame.

Bardock42
As crazy as you are lame. Haha, not even I would have gone so far in calling you crazy.

Magee
She sat on your energy? What exactly does that mean?

Czarina_Czarina

Yeah, I hate minorities so much I want to help them. I hate minorities so much that I volunteer my time for anyone who is the underdog, I hate minorities so much I argued on their behalf. I hate minorities so much, that when I moved into the DC metro area, I wrote a letter to help volunteer to help stop crime from people killing each other, seems if I hate them so much, I would be happy to see them die off. Yup, seems like you don't know what you are talking about.

Czarina_Czarina
The mayor made a public plea for help back in 2004, b/c there was so many killings. If I hated minorities, I wouldn't bother wanting to help.

chillmeistergen
What about all those voodoo loving, rapist black people you told us all to stay away from?

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
What about all those voodoo loving, rapist black people you told us all to stay away from?

None of your business.

chillmeistergen
Well if you want me to believe that you're not a racist jeb end, it is.

Czarina_Czarina
Putting labels on an individual so that you can play master over that person's image? Slave or servant to you, based on your words? I'm not into that, I do not place labels on individuals, nor do I subscribe to them. And I shouldn't have had to show that email, that's not an embarrassment to me, that's an embarrassment to the folks like yourself. People should do good and it should be left for themselves, not for the world, or otherwise. I would never ask someone to prove to me something about themselves, it's up to them to find their goodness and project it to the world, not for me or anyone else to invoke labeling on that person. I am for the individual, not into groups at all.

Labeling. That type of oppression works on some folks, esp. those who are into emotionalism, they only need the labels, and it becomes a complete sentence, and after that, all oppression starts to take place (their projecting their feelings of all things wrong and will then attack that person with the same amount of rigor they suspect would be done to them). So, for example, if someone stated any pejorative word "xyz", to someone who doesn't think, it's a complete sentence. For someone who thinks, it's only a label and open to scrutiny, such as motivation, intentions, rational (past knowledge of the individual), etc. Words like "racist" can invoke emotionalism all on its own, which can make it a complete sentence in the emotional aspect of the word, esp. among those who don't think for themselves. If a person is open to reason, they are usually going to be careful about conjuring a label upon another person, unless the label is used to sensor the person, and that's when name calling becomes an ad hominem strategy to crush the actual person instead of the arguments.

Schecter
have you ever seen more lengthy and pointless non-answers outside of capitol hill?

Czarina_Czarina

If you think I did any of those things simply b/c they are minorities, you don't know me. If you think I argued for whites simply b/c they are white, you don't know me. When either person argues about something, I pick what makes sense to me, and I argue on their behalf, has nothing to do with race at all, it has to do with the ideology. So, yeah, I argue for poor whites who felt misplaced, as much as I argue for Hispanics (yet, I am hispanic), as much as I argue for inner city youth. Race never mattered when it came to action, esp. against the liberty of another person or group (murder, telling people who they can or can't associate with - that's against our constitutional right, stealing their property, etc.). If people feel like their liberty was taken away, and they happen to be a race, I will argue for the folks, even veterans, and yes, I've argued for them as well, as well as truck drivers as well as N. Indians. Stop labeling people so that emotional people will bother them.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Schecter
have you ever seen more lengthy and pointless non-answers outside of capitol hill?

I was right in ignoring you from the begining, you are ignored again.

Schecter
I was right in ignoring you from the begining, you are ignored again.

yeah yeah, i heard it all before. yet here you are, reading every one of my posts, as you will continue to.

Czarina_Czarina
Here's a great example, if you watch the clip, you'll understand what I mean:

And please don't look at the race, please see the CONCEPT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noUTz1dGr1Q

chillmeistergen
I hate all that ''labels are there to oppress, I'm a misunderstood saint'' shit. No, you're not, you are a racist drama queen with some serious problems.

Maybe if you hate labels so much, you shouldn't spend all your time trying to make up new ones.

FeceMan
basically i'll ignore u.
You say that you'll ignore me, but you continue to reply to that one post.

Hmm...

The Grey Fox
As crazy as you are lame.

Yeah, I'm lame, nutcase. So sue me.

inimalist
Here's a good example.

Putting labels on an individual so that you can play master over that person's image? Slave or servant to you, based on your words? I'm not into that, I do not place labels on individuals, nor do I subscribe to them. And I shouldn't have had to show that email, that's not an embarrassment to me, that's an embarrassment to the folks like yourself. People should do good and it should be left for themselves, not for the world, or otherwise. I would never ask someone to prove to me something about themselves, it's up to them to find their goodness and project it to the world, not for me or anyone else to invoke labeling on that person. I am for the individual, not into groups at all.

Labeling. That type of oppression works on some folks, esp. those who are into emotionalism, they only need the labels, and it becomes a complete sentence, and after that, all oppression starts to take place (their projecting their feelings of all things wrong and will then attack that person with the same amount of rigor they suspect would be done to them). So, for example, if someone stated any pejorative word "xyz", to someone who doesn't think, it's a complete sentence. For someone who thinks, it's only a label and open to scrutiny, such as motivation, intentions, rational (past knowledge of the individual), etc. Words like "racist" can invoke emotionalism all on its own, which can make it a complete sentence in the emotional aspect of the word, esp. among those who don't think for themselves. If a person is open to reason, they are usually going to be careful about conjuring a label upon another person, unless the label is used to sensor the person, and that's when name calling becomes an ad hominem strategy to crush the actual person instead of the arguments.

If you think I did any of those things simply b/c they are minorities, you don't know me. If you think I argued for whites simply b/c they are white, you don't know me. When either person argues about something, I pick what makes sense to me, and I argue on their behalf, has nothing to do with race at all, it has to do with the ideology. So, yeah, I argue for poor whites who felt misplaced, as much as I argue for Hispanics (yet, I am hispanic), as much as I argue for inner city youth. Race never mattered when it came to action, esp. against the liberty of another person or group (murder, telling people who they can or can't associate with - that's against our constitutional right, stealing their property, etc.). If people feel like their liberty was taken away, and they happen to be a race, I will argue for the folks, even veterans, and yes, I've argued for them as well, as well as truck drivers as well as N. Indians. Stop labeling people so that emotional people will bother them.

Word Salad (also known as Schizophasia)

The Grey Fox
You're ****ing hilarious! Word salad!

I think Czarina has Schizophasia.

inimalist
You're ****ing hilarious! Word salad!

I think Czarina has Schizophasia.

I think it is more of just a language incomprehension problem, but it is always fun to tell people that they have the symptoms of schizophrenia.

The Grey Fox
Some of the stuff Czarina says is incomprehensible and totally unintelligible, although a 'Word Salad' to me sounds pretty tasty. I'm feeling hungry for a fruit salad now...

inimalist
Some of the stuff Czarina says is incomprehensible and totally unintelligible, although a 'Word Salad' to me sounds pretty tasty. I'm feeling hungry for a fruit salad now...

The Grey Fox
Heh heh heh... slur...

that makes me want to drink a milkshake though.

Czarina_Czarina

Yeah, I felt the same thing when I opened a physics book, totally incomprehensible and unitelligable, until I read it again and again, and thought about it, then, CERTAIN things started to make sense.

Oh, and the recent attacks, in energy/spirit, hasn't come from anyone of color, actually, they've come from white females. And as of today, I finally got it, they are under a strong system of control; to be skinny, look cute, and be white, and they MUST produce out of their own kind. So, I'm a dark spot in the equation, so I can see the frustation and need to attack and vicisousness, as an empath, I felt it like neddles, very bad energy, just felt prickly in energy anytime I would glance at someone who was white, and this has been happening for about 2 weeks now. But the actual attacks have been from white females who are attractive, it made me wonder why they would need to attack someone like ME, I can see someone who isn't attractive attacking females like that, but someone who is already attractive, that doesn't make sense... so, it didn't register that they are under a strong control to produce UNTIL NOW. I feel badly for them, sure, they are much better off financially and mostly they look nice, but, they are under a rigid system, they would have to be to attack me that way in energy.

Robtard
Yeah, I felt the same thing when I opened a physics book, totally incomprehensible and unitelligable, until I read it again and again, and thought about it, then, CERTAIN things started to make sense.

Oh, and the recent attacks, in energy/spirit, hasn't come from anyone of color, actually, they've come from white females. And as of today, I finally got it, they are under a strong system of control, to be skinny, look cute, and be white, and they MUST produce out of their own kind; so, I'm a dark spot in the equation, so I can see the frustation and need to attack and vicisousness, as an empath, I felt it like neddles, just felt prickly in energy anytime I would glance at someone who was white, and this has been happening for about 2 weeks now. But the actually attacks have been from white females who are soooo cute, so, it didn't register that they are under a strong control to produce. I feel badly for them, sure, they are much better off and mostly they look nice, but, they are under a rigid system, they would have to be to attack me that way in energy.

Just to be clear, "nigerism" and "Blacks" are no longer your Arch-nemesis; "controlling-skinny-white-females" are?

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Robtard
Just to be clear, "nigerism" and "Blacks" are no longer your Arch-nemesis; "controlling-skinny-white-females" are?

anything to get their names out and center.

the word "nig-ger" is on it's way to being banished and "blacks" who are group thinkers aren't my problem. oh, and controlling-skinny-white-females, I would have just ignored them until recently.

Robtard
anything to get their names out and center.

the word "nig-ger" is on it's way to being banished and "blacks" who are group thinkers aren't my problem. oh, and controlling-skinny-white-females, I would have just ignored them until recently.

So, who rejected your advances this time?

The Grey Fox

Nice analogy crackpot. But your drivel is never comprehensible. Seriously, why aren't you banned any more? Nutcase.

Czarina_Czarina
Nice analogy crackpot. But your drivel is never comprehensible. Seriously, why aren't you banned any more? Nutcase.

i got to u.

Robtard
i got to u.

You sat on his energy and farted, didn't you?

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Robtard
You sat on his energy and farted, didn't you?

i can't describe it properly.

in college, i knew a lady who had some group do a "prayer" for me, but it wasn't in my favor, and i felt it, i don't know how to describe it, it was weird. and i couldn't focus. it went on for days, until i saw her and it clicked that she was the link. so, i asked her what group she belonged to and she told me. i drove all the way to titusville (i lived an hour away) and went to this group, when i did and they asked my name, the head person started shaking like crazy, he became really scared, and the rest of the group kinda physically backed off, and i was kinda sad that they responded that way, until i asked the head person what was wrong. and he asked if i knew the lady who i had suspected was the link, and i said "yes" and he had said that she had issues (she was an exotic dancer but was also very pushy person, meaning, i didn't even know her and she just told me everything she thought of me, and i didn't know her, never seen her on school campus) and didn't really like me very much. and i told him, i know, and he had said that she wanted them to do "prayers" for me, and i told him that i know as i felt the prayers and it bothered me. and we both just prayed for her, and for each other's forgiveness.

it's weird, to describe each energy issue, it's not the same, it really depends on what's going on.

i can't describe/articulate every energy issue, but i know when i feel it and i've plenty of examples of when it's being bothered or when it's blessed another person.

i had said, i don't have issues with black-group thinkers, i have no issues with any group thinkers, as long as they don't bother me. and i can care less about lables, you know that, i have been called every name in the book by some folks here. name calling doesn't do anything, as that's your opinion and i respect your right to own one and express it, no matter if i agree or not.

The Grey Fox
****ing nutcase.

Seek help.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I'd like to hear more thoughts on this.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I really would like to hear more about Czarina's views on mind slavery.

Smell the glove
What's with all the slavery you kinky bint?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.