Freedon Nadd Uprising Vets vs. Myrkr Strike Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Scythe
I doubt this has been done before but its a good match up of Pre-Ruusan Jedi vs. New Order Jedi.

The Freedon Nadd side consists of the veterans of that conflict that fought on Onderon:

Arca Jeth
Ulic Qel Droma
Cay Qel Droma
Nomi Sunrider
Dace Diath
Tott Doneeta
Oss Willum
Shoaneb Culu
Kith Kark
Qrrrl Toq

The Myrkr team doesn't need an intro but here they are:

Anakin Solo
Jacen Solo
Jaina Solo
Tenel Ka
Zekk
Raynar Thul
Tahiri Veila
Alema Rar
Ganner Rhysode
Tesar Sebatyne
Tekli
Lowbacca
Jovan Drark
Eryl Besa
Bela Hara
Krasov Hara
Ulaha Kore

This is all out. While Myrkrs got more numbers, the Freedon Nadd Jedi have alot of experience fighting enemies who are force sensitive plus one Master in Arca Jeth. While the NJO-ers are still kind of rookie Knights, the Old Repulic ones had some of the best Knights of the era on their side with Ulic, Cay, Tott, and Oss. Not to mention they had three Jedi Shadows on their side.

Who takes it?

Atticus
thats alot of people

Blue_Hefner
Just wondering why Exar isn't in this, but I'm inclined to think the OJO would win simply because Ulic and Nomi are on that side, and I don't think the NJO are skilled enough.

Janus Marius
This is way too many people. Read the rules next time, man. There's a limit for a good reason. Free-for-alls like this include too many unknowns.

Darth_Glentract
I think the Myrk team would win, but it's unproveable because of far too many characters.

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by Janus Marius
This is way too many people. Read the rules next time, man. There's a limit for a good reason. Free-for-alls like this include too many unknowns.

Um.... I see threads where people put entire armies against each other. I know I've also seen 'PT council vs. NJO council' type threads too. The unknown factor does make sense I guess. But then again, people make Marka Ragnos threads every week. Because we know SO MUCH about him right?

Whatever though, rules are rules.

Darth Hord
Armies vs. Armies are different, all the men are generally the same like storm troopers,pilots,occasional dark jedi,battle dorids,etc. But these are jedi and there are WAY too many jedi(too many different skill levels and force powers) and way too many different scenarios for what can happen here to make a n accurate account on what could happen.

Captain REX
Hord is correct. In matters of 'Jedi Council then vs. Jedi Council now' deal with only the best of the best, whilst this one deals with everything from trainees to masters.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.