Green Lantern VS Firelord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rorschach
The GL is John Stewart.

CaptainStoic
I'm going with John, for the simple reason that Firelord has to be the weakest of Galactus' creations he get's punked far too often.

batdude123
That title would either go to Airwalker or Terax.

Photon009
Firelord's actually the 3rd most powerful only below Morg and Surfer. He beats John 5.5/10, Guy 5.5/10, and Kilowog 5.5/10, Kyle breaks even (5/10), and loses to Hal 6/10.

Priest
FireLord ftw.

nvrbeenwthagirl
John. He's the only lantern I can think of that has a victory over Superman.

batdude123
adn two losses against him as well.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
adn two losses against him as well.

This is KMC dude. Where superman's Rediculous DC wanking of him is for shit. If Triumph could kill Superman if he wanted, certainly a seasoned GL could do it. At any rate, Someone actually had the nerve of giving kyle 5/10 against Firelord. What in the ****.

batdude123
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7.gif

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7.gif

is this supposed to be funny. What ever you say. Superman beats Galactus after eating Ego. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
This is KMC dude. Where superman's Rediculous DC wanking of him is for shit. If Triumph could kill Superman if he wanted, certainly a seasoned GL could do it. At any rate, Someone actually had the nerve of giving kyle 5/10 against Firelord. What in the ****.
Superman can break John's constructs.

batdude123
is this supposed to be funny. What ever you say. Superman beats Galactus after eating Ego. roll eyes (sarcastic)

herbnana

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
Superman can break John's constructs.

Who says anything about a contstruct? Or Superman's jobber aura.

Priest
Who says anything about a contstruct? Or Superman's jobber aura.
well since he can break them, that leaves John at a disadvantage imo..
Superman's jobber aura has nothing to do with this fight, Stewart is not a uber GL to begin with.
Agains Kyle or Hal supes goes down. Against John, Guy supes takes it.

batdude123
Agains Kyle or Hal supes goes down.
about 5 outta 10 times.

nvrbeenwthagirl
well since he can break them, that leaves John at a disadvantage imo..
Superman's jobber aura has nothing to do with this fight, Stewart is not a uber GL to begin with.
Agains Kyle or Hal supes goes down. Against John, Guy supes takes it.
The point was John has an actual win to his credit. and as such He is perfectly able to beat firelord, who isn't in superman's league when it comes to power. i dare say Effigy on a good day can hang with Firelord.

Priest
The point was John has an actual win to his credit. and as such He is perfectly able to beat firelord, who isn't in superman's league when it comes to power. i dare say Effigy on a good day can hang with Firelord.
As batdude said, Superman has a win over john, so wats ur point?

In every heads up battle between FL and Surfer, FireLord always have him a run for his money imo.. Fire Lord is certainly capable of beating a 2nd tier GL.

nvrbeenwthagirl
As batdude said, Superman has a win over john, so wats ur point?

In every heads up battle between FL and Surfer, FireLord always have him a run for his money imo.. Fire Lord is certainly capable of beating a 2nd tier GL. You act as if a "2nd" tier GL is something to laugh at. considering there are Thousdands of them and I can only think of one or two "2nd Tier" GL's I'd say they are pretty powerful. Considering HAL and Kyle and Kilowog's feats far out strip Even 1st tier heralds. So a 2nd tier GL should be able to beat a third tier herald any day.

darthgoober
You act as if a "2nd" tier GL is something to laugh at. considering there are Thousdands of them and I can only think of one or two "2nd Tier" GL's I'd say they are pretty powerful. Considering HAL and Kyle and Kilowog's feats far out strip Even 1st tier heralds. So a 2nd tier GL should be able to beat a third tier herald any day.
What 1st tier GL feats completely outstrip 1st tier herald feats?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
What 1st tier GL feats completely outstrip 1st tier herald feats?

Hal has so many I can't even begin. Kilowog absorbs the souls of his world. Kyle holds a big bang, creates an actual JLA to beat Amazo 2000, Gives his constructs independant thought as well as access to the speed force to name a few. Subconciously creates Oblivion ect.

darthgoober
Hal has so many I can't even begin. Kilowog absorbs the souls of his world. Kyle holds a big bang, creates an actual JLA to beat Amazo 2000, Gives his constructs independant thought as well as access to the speed force to name a few. Subconciously creates Oblivion ect.
Yeah nothing beyond the Heralds there. Stardust contained the souls and life force of her entire race and Surfer's taken down the Unilord(twice), created full fledged black holes, channeled the energies of the big crunch, caused world peace, given various people and beings access to the Power Cosmic, evolved an entire planet(and all the beings on it) billions of years in a matter of moments, ect..

guy222
Originally posted by Rorschach
The GL is John Stewart.

Kril FTW

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Photon009
Firelord's actually the 3rd most powerful only below Morg and Surfer. He beats John 5.5/10, Guy 5.5/10, and Kilowog 5.5/10, Kyle breaks even (5/10), and loses to Hal 6/10. no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Yeah nothing beyond the Heralds there. Stardust contained the souls and life force of her entire race and Surfer's taken down the Unilord(twice), created full fledged black holes, channeled the energies of the big crunch, caused world peace, given various people and beings access to the Power Cosmic, evolved an entire planet(and all the beings on it) billions of years in a matter of moments, ect..

meh. Star Dust people are specifically pretty easy to absorb since they are already energy. I have the surfer's unilord saga. It was PIS to the extreme. As for channeling the energies of the big crunch, since surfer contains 1 percent of galactus's power, and he's the most power, surely the oher heralds contain less power. and why didnt' big G do this himself? as for evolving an entire planet, Wonder Woman can do that. stick out tongue talk to me when a herald can manipulate the fundamentals of the universe. Hal has messed with time. Kyle has given free will, thought, and used reality to make independantly thinking beings. The lanterns are on a whole other level than the surfer boo. But I still love the surfer. big grin

RUNMAN
Firelord invented the wheel, he started the rennaisance and eats fanboys...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.