Sids and Maul versus Mace and Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Janus Marius
Setting is a neutral arena, no obstacles, etc. This is Maul as of TPM and everyone else as of RotS, no PIS or handicaps.

Which duo comes out on top?

Darth_Glentract
Well, I'd imagine Mace being able to take out Sidious once again and I'm rather sure that Dooku could take Maul.

Shin_Nikkolas
Depends on who takes out who first.

If it's a saber duel, Mace wins again. But if Palpatine can try to do some Force mojo, he can win.

Dooku beats Maul in everything, though. So, maybe he takes out Maul via Force early on and then goes to make it 2-on-1 against Mace.

Count Makashi
I think Mace and Dooku win, Maul would be the first one to lose in any match-up, then whoever was fighting Maul, goes to make it 2 on 1 and i don't think Sidious has any chance really, if these two, extremely powerful dualist take him at the same time.

tulakhordpwns

Lightsnake
If Maul takes on Mace and Palp takes on dooku...Palp takes out Dooku without much trouble. So it'd either come down to Maul vs. Palp there, or Palp and Maul vs. Mace.

For the reverse, Dooku would likely defeat Maul and Dooku and Mace scores a victory for there team

Darth Sexy
If it was Mace against Sids and Dooku against Maul, Dooku is or was arguably, Mace's equal. Mace would defeat Sidious after a long battle while Dooku will defeat Maul after a long battle. It doesn't matter which fight finishes first because in this scenario, Mace and Dooku can defeat their opponents.
In the second scenario, what lightsnake said.

Gideon
Sidious vs. Mace: Mace; Vaapad + the shatterpoint charism > Sidious's fighting style.

Dooku vs. Maul: Dooku; eight decades of experience and a superior Force mastery > Maul's uber-aggressive swordsmanship.

Team two ftw.

Sidious vs. Dooku: Sidious; he's the more powerful Force user, the more cunning fighter, and can hold his own in lightsaber combat.

Mace vs. Maul: Mace; Vaapad + shatterpoint charism > Maul's uber-aggressive swordsmanship.

And then it turns into Sidious vs. Mace, where Mace walks out alive.

vader11
Ya, Team 2 wins.

darthsith19
Sidious fights Mace, Dooku fights Maul. Dooku probably beats Maul before Sidious beats Mace, and then Mace and Dooku together pwn Sidious, but it could go either way depending on which team loses a member first.

Gideon
Originally posted by darthsith19
Sidious fights Mace, Dooku fights Maul. Dooku probably beats Maul before Sidious beats Mace, and then Mace and Dooku together pwn Sidious, but it could go either way depending on which team loses a member first.

I don't see Darth Sidious overcoming Mace Windu in a neutral setting -- even if we don't disregard his superior Force mastery and prowess. The only way that that could happen is if Sidious disables or kills Windu before the Jedi can immerse himself in Vaapad.

Jack of Storms
The reason Mace beat Sidious that quickly in E3 was because they were in close quarters, and Mace was on Sidious like Mr. Garrison was on Slave. Sidious probably couldn't make a spark of lightning due to Mace bu77r4ping him with his blade. Could you give us a more descriptive arena?

((The_Anomaly))
I still think that a 'going all out' Palpatine with no possible alerter motives and space to maneuver around in would beat Windu, though with much difficulty. Dooku on the other hand outclasses Maul in every respect by a fair margin. So I see Dooku and Mace taking it as Palpatine would in no way curbstomp Dooku, espicially not in saber combat, and a full blown Mace/ Palpatine fight would be a long battle to say the least but Dooku or Mace would take care of Maul rather quickly in comparison so once Maul dies first then it leaves Mace and Dooku vs. Palpatine and even Palps cant win that.

kiddo44
Sidious is the strongest of the 4, Maul is the weakest, but I think Dooku gets rid of Maul with the force before Sidious could kill Mace with the force, I think, then Dooku and Mace double team Sidious and after a decent fight he goes down.

Spartan 063
um, did you watch episode 3?

Mace would have pwned sidious, if anikan had not decided to have a mental breakdown.

and Dooku was by far the superior light saber fighter compared to darth maul.

reasoning: maul was killed by Obiwan Kanobi after a long fight with both him and Quigon, in this case Obiwan was a mere apprentice, whereas, when Dooku fought Obiwan he was a Jedi Knight or a Master

Council#13
I'm gonna agree with what everyone else said. Mace and Dooku win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.