Claire Bennet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Love her or hate her? Will she ever fine love?

Entity
Ain't she suppose to hook up with a new kid at her new school with the power to fly like her biodad?

Btw I absolutely hated her characters so much at the beginning of the season last year. She reminded me so much of this preppy ***** I went to school with but then when she started hanging out with Zach more and he had that influence over her I have really got into her character since then.

Now I realize it was just her ***** friend that was like the girl I went to school with. Man I'm glad Sylar killed her! big grin

Captain REX
I didn't like Claire at first either. But hey, that's character development, for ya. We didn't like Mr. Bennet, either.

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Love her or hate her? Will she ever fine love?

I'd hit it like the fist of an angry god!!!

exanda kane
I would.

Strangelove
Christ she's so cute! eek!

http://www.heroestheseries.com/stills/heroes-cast-claire-bennet-hayden-panettiere-4.jpg

~Forever*Alone~
i dont like how shes so whiney.

Captain REX
She hasn't got the perfect life, you know...

She looked good this episode. eek! stick out tongue

Blax_Hydralisk
I dislike her. Period. All the girls in the show actually annoy me except for Nikki.

Captain REX
Sexist! firefirefireph

chickenlover98
claires hot but way way to whiney. and to god damn secretive. she's annoying. i hate nikki's character and i hope she gets hit by a car. i dont even know her definite power. multiple personality disorder?

superkronick92
big grin

Ordained
Originally posted by chickenlover98
claires hot but way way to whiney. and to god damn secretive. she's annoying. i hate nikki's character and i hope she gets hit by a car. i dont even know her definite power. multiple personality disorder?

Wow no expression You really have it in for the ladies of Heroes. And Niki's power is super strength.

Captain REX
Jesus, Chickenlover, that's very narrow-minded...

Superkronick, I think that's Niki in the comic. stick out tongue

stickman618
Mr.Bennet: i didn't know cheer leading meant that much to you
Clair: neither did i

this line was really funny coz you never see Clair doing any cheer leading stuff... aside from breaking her leg

Mairuzu
Originally posted by stickman618
Mr.Bennet: i didn't know cheer leading meant that much to you
Clair: neither did i

this line was really funny coz you never see Clair doing any cheer leading stuff... aside from breaking her leg You realize the cheerleading was an excuse for why she came home late and left home period

stickman618
i know

BTW, in the painting where her dad is dead, why is she wearing her old cheer leading outfit?

wouldn't she be wearing her new blue one?

Strangelove
i know

BTW, in the painting where her dad is dead, why is she wearing her old cheer leading outfit?

wouldn't she be wearing her new blue one? it could be a stylistic homage.

Ordained
I just want to know if she will play a bigger role in the season finale. I mean, will she be taught to fight and hand out some major ass kicking like Kensei.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Captain REX
Jesus, Chickenlover, that's very narrow-minded...

Superkronick, I think that's Niki in the comic. stick out tongue

wha i cant hate their characters? some of the women had GREAT parts, such as eden and charlie. i truly liked their characters and i wish they had lived. maya has potential but she's just so trusting and stupid. alejandro is tight though

Captain REX
Aaand this is a thread about Claire Bennet.

stickman618
this a very common Wolverine question...

if you cut her right down the middle, will there be two of her or will one half regenerate and the other do nothing??

Entity
this a very common Wolverine question...

if you cut her right down the middle, will there be two of her or will one half regenerate and the other do nothing?? If you cut her right down the middle her brain would be disabled therefore she would no longer be able to regenerate.

Remember all these powers are based in and rely on the brain.
As they should be IMO!

As for Logan, well if his skeleton wasn't laced with Adamantium or someone was able to cut threw it then who knows. I'd say double logically thou.

Mairuzu
And if you cut her head off stick out tongue

Entity
Originally posted by Mairuzu
And if you cut her head off stick out tongue Well the brain needs a steady supply of blood to work so I'd say that'd be a no go as well.

endrict
I can't stand her...always going against what her dad says and Fu@king things up. But I can understand the character is a teen and supposed to do teen like behaviour.

After last weeks episode, I hope she changes and becomes more responsible.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Entity
Well the brain needs a steady supply of blood to work so I'd say that'd be a no go as well.

i bet that doesnt matter after a while. the way i interpreted angela's speech was that after they regen alot they become immortal. so if you cut his head off he'll just regen.

stickman618
oh yeah,

i forgot about the whole brain thing

wait, isn't the "death spot" in the left side of the brain?
so then the right side would regenerate(if she was sliced down the middle)

stickman618
sorry,

i meant left side, 'cos as long as that "spot" is intact she will be alive and be able to regenerate

Captain REX
I believe that, if the brain experiences any harm at all, she will not be able to regenerate. This includes slicing her brain her brain in half.

stickman618
but when things get shoved into her skull,

she will heal once it gets removed, like Peter too

Captain REX
That is different. An object can be removed. You can glue a ripped-in-half brain back together.

stickman618
how long can she stay dead?

what if they only remove the object after she started decomposing?

Strangelove
how long can she stay dead?

what if they only remove the object after she started decomposing? I've thought about that too...what is her limit?

starlock
Claires stick in the head had to do damage and even if removed would still have damage(missing peices stuck on stick etc)

Peter had the glass...that i can see doing not so much damage but still...

Peter wanted claire to shoot him in the spot believing it would take him out....so a bullet which passes thru the brain would be enough?

Add to that that each of them were dead for a time....and then were healed after obstruction was removed from brain is another whacky thing

Falls such as claires 13 attemps( or more), definetly hurt her brain, peter falls 15 stories hurt his brain

To some extent the brains have been hurt and they make certain to show a spot that will stop it..so i say brains will regenerate if the spot is left intact

I dont think the show really has an answer themselves or even thought out such things

Mairuzu
Noah got a bullet in the brain and came back with the help of claires blood tho

Now that we know Adam and Claire can live pretty much forever or a least a very very long time...

Will that also work for peter since he has to activate it to heal? Im just confused about that

starlock
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Noah got a bullet in the brain and came back with the help of claires blood tho

Now that we know Adam and Claire can live pretty much forever or a least a very very long time...

Will that also work for peter since he has to activate it to heal? Im just confused about that

Been thinking the same thing.... remember when peter died and the glass was removed? well he was at the time invisable and in my opinon was not thinking about regenerating...that said the show is hinting yes he will have the same benefits as true regenerators......also can peters blood heal people to?

Mairuzu
Originally posted by starlock
Been thinking the same thing.... remember when peter died and the glass was removed? well he was at the time invisable and in my opinon was not thinking about regenerating...that said the show is hinting yes he will have the same benefits as true regenerators......also can peters blood heal people to? I wanted to know that answer too, the blood thing.. but i dont think it can because peters power is to mimic the ability.. so i doubt its in his blood.. not too sure

chickenlover98
well it is in his blood. when the powers on. i bet that if its on he could do the same thing. which i really think is kinda stupid that he had to do the whole dance with kensei to fix his brother. also does he have lindermans power? i forget

stickman618
no,

i don't think he met Linderman

starlock
Originally posted by chickenlover98
well it is in his blood. when the powers on. i bet that if its on he could do the same thing. which i really think is kinda stupid that he had to do the whole dance with kensei to fix his brother. also does he have lindermans power? i forget

When is his power on? i remember when he trained with claud to get a handle on his powers, he had to envision his host for such power. to me it was just the beginning of what was to come

When he gets killed by sylar, it throws everything into chaos, as we see him trying to escape while invisible....yet his regeneration is waiting for the glass to be removed?

If you ask me the writers dont really know what is to be the end result of any of their actions, i guess it is a way for them to not get boxed in to an idea or set rules for the powers

Ordained
I'm just glad that she finally grew some balls and started to stand up for herself and her family.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.