Jacen and Tahiri vs. Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Could Luke take out both Jacen and Tahiri at the same time.

Shin_Nikkolas
Current Jacen?

No clue on current Tahiri. Last read her in the NJO. Post-Vongification Tahiri in the fight?

She'd stand the most chance if she got the Plot Device Force Power from beneath the Jedi Temple.

Gideon
Is Luke looking to kill them? Then hell yes. He'd Force pwn Tahiri in 0.5 seconds -- did you see how he Force-gripped Jacen (who is a highly regarded duelist and a very proficient Force-user that is, by narration, ahead of Kyp Durron himself?) and kept him suspended in the air for minutes on end without any effort?

He'd crush her windpipe and either beat Jacen in a lightsaber duel or megapwn him with the Force.

vader11
Luke wins.

tulakhordpwns
In DN Luke makes it clear he is not going to use the force offensively like that.

But is Luke going to be going all out against Tahiri? He does this to Jacen after he finds out that Jacen sent Ben to assasinate Omas, he knows that Jacen is threatening the jedi younglings, and knows that Jacen was using Mara's death to take over the order. Luke tends to not go all out unless he is near death or is really ticked off. And it will be much harder for him to do that if he is facing 2 prepared enemies.
Nonetheless, Luke will eventually use the force to eliminate Tahiri and then defeat Jacen.

Darth_Glentract
Let me clarify the setting. This is a lightsaber only duel. No offensive Force powers are allowed. Let's just say that Luke is sitting on top of a Massassi Temple meditating when Jacen and Tahiri come with the intent to kill him, but Luke does not feel the same way. He wants to save at least Tahiri and preferably both of them if possible.

xxxpoppunker182
luke wins

Jacen Solo described Luke in the Battle of Yuuzhan'tar as a maelstrom of Force energy, a Force storm against which there was no shelter. So calm and focused that his actions were not interrupted by any thought. Luke merged with the Force in a degree which seemed the Jedi Master, physically or as an individual personality, not present on the battlefield anymore. Luke's lightsaber blade was described to look like ten or twenty blades moving at once.

thats straight from wookieepedia

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
luke wins

Jacen Solo described Luke in the Battle of Yuuzhan'tar as a maelstrom of Force energy, a Force storm against which there was no shelter. So calm and focused that his actions were not interrupted by any thought. Luke merged with the Force in a degree which seemed the Jedi Master, physically or as an individual personality, not present on the battlefield anymore. Luke's lightsaber blade was described to look like ten or twenty blades moving at once.

thats straight from wookieepedia

You make it sound as if Luke is invincible.

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract

No offense, Darth Glentract, but there are times when everyone has made a character out to be "invincible". You and yours once did it with Marka Ragnos and I am regularly accused of doing the same for Sidious.

Luke isn't invincible, but he's miles upon miles upon miles upon miles upon miles... -hours later- ...miles upon miles upon miles ahead of anyone here.

xxxpoppunker182

all i did was copy and paste an excerpt from wookieepedia. I didn't make him out to be invincible.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Gideon
No offense, Darth Glentract, but there are times when everyone has made a character out to be "invincible". You and yours once did it with Marka Ragnos and I am regularly accused of doing the same for Sidious.

Luke isn't invincible, but he's miles upon miles upon miles upon miles upon miles... -hours later- ...miles upon miles upon miles ahead of anyone here.

Did I really? I don't believe that to be correct. I remember arguing against him plenty of times, especially in threads such as Ragnos vs. the PT Jedi Temple thread.

Gideon
Did I really? I don't believe that to be correct. I remember arguing against him plenty of times, especially in threads such as Ragnos vs. the PT Jedi Temple thread.

I'm not going to distort this thread with a discussion of who has played the uber-fanboy for certain characters -- if you'd like to, let's take it to PMs from here on out. Yes, I do recall you defending the once-popular notion of 'Ragnos owns all!', regardless if you changed your mind later on. The point was that we have all, at times, whether intentionally or otherwise, have made certain characters out to be "invincible", so we should try to be more... forgiving? of certain people when they do it. Besides, he was just quoting a website.

Darth Sexy
Actually the ancient sith pwn all bullshit did occur, even knowing that they are arguing for unknown characters, so that was indeed ridiculous. Luke and Sidious being invincible or near invicibility isn't a fact but they are both the closest to it.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Actually the ancient sith pwn all bullshit did occur, even knowing that they are arguing for unknown characters, so that was indeed ridiculous. Luke and Sidious being invincible or near invicibility isn't a fact but they are both the closest to it.

More so Luke but yea. Sidious, even DE, could be defeated by a select few NJO and on characters, Luke on the other hand pretty much cant lose, even in most 2 and even 3 vs. 1 battles. That Said even Luke couldn't win if you put him up against a few of the 'best' in the SW universe. He's not invincible but it'd take like 3 of the best of the best to stand a chance. One on one he pretty much is unstoppable though.

vader11
I am sure the best of the best 3 Jedi/Sith(except Luke himself) can beat Luke, though maybe a bit hard.

tulakhordpwns
The best 2 other than Luke could beat him easily

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by tulakhordpwns
The best 2 other than Luke could beat him easily

in your opinion who would that be?

tulakhordpwns
Caedus and Sidious (DE).
My reasoning: Caedus alone managed to fight well against Luke and Sidious was powerful enough in the force to create wormholes, together they would win.

xxxpoppunker182
see i disagree, when luke killed DE sidious he wasn't as powerful or as good with a saber as he is now so DE sidious wouldnt be too much of a threat against him throw in cadeous and the match gets tougher and it will not be easy for luke to win but he still will, if luke gives himself fully to the force like he did during the battle of Yuuzhan'tar as i previously posted he'd take them in a saber duel.

tulakhordpwns
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
, when luke killed DE sidious he wasn't as powerful or as good with a saber as he is now ]
But wasn't Leia using battle meditation to help him fight?

xxxpoppunker182
so what? battle meditation from leia would barely boost lukes abilities. leia sucks until she finishes her training which happens in the DN trilogy decades later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.