Favorite Smallville hero?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mirai Gohan
Out of the heroes we've seen thus far, which one(s) are your favorites?

For me, I have to say the Flash is my ultimate favorite & I actually like how Aquaman was portrayed in the show. He didn't seem too much like a lame assho!e.

jerryfrombelgum
V

jerryfrombelgum
Victor Stone that is

Amazon
The Green arrow of course.

Kal of Krypton
The Green Arrow or Impulse, I'm still deciding.

hermione7
Impulse and GA

also.. just inserting my favorite heroine.. Lois Lane

Kal of Krypton
lol, I think Lex and Lois should hook up. That'd be awesome.

Mirai Gohan
This isn't the place for that, discuss it elsewhere or it'll be reported as off-topic.

I want to see more of Aquaman, he has potential to be a much better superhero than he currently is.

Kal of Krypton
Dude chill out. She mentioned Lois so I commented on something that I was thinking about earlier.

They have to make Aquaman b.a.. He was portrayed to.....happy-go-lucky?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
Out of the heroes we've seen thus far, which one(s) are your favorites?

For me, I have to say the Flash is my ultimate favorite & I actually like how Aquaman was portrayed in the show. He didn't seem too much like a lame assho!e.

Same here. Impulse and Aquaman were the coolest so fat.

Martian Manhunter was kind of cool too. Just not as cool as Impulse and aquaman.

Mirai Gohan
The Martian Manhunter still have potential to be badass but we'll have to wait & see how that turns out in the upcoming season. As for Aquaman, he really reminds me of Poseidon which is what makes me so interested in his character.

~JP~
He didn't seem too much like a lame assho!e.

What show did you watch? He was an idiot. no expression

Mine used to be Bart aka The Flash aka Impulse but I think the Green Arrow edged him out last year.

Mirai Gohan
I said he didn't seem too much like a lame assho!e, I didn't say he wasn't completely because his mission was kind of whack.

Kal of Krypton
Originally posted by ~JP~
What show did you watch? He was an idiot. no expression

Mine used to be Bart aka The Flash aka Impulse but I think the Green Arrow edged him out last year. Just because GA got more screen time. I'm sure if they did half a season with Bart, everyone would find him cooler.

But yeah GA is badass.

They should of used the Justice ep. as an opritunity to introduce another character instead of Ollie finding each and every one of Clarks old buddies (except that girl from Vengence)

Mirai Gohan
The girl from Vengeance was lame. And I think Bart is real cool, even though he's only been in a few episodes.

Amazon
Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
lol, I think Lex and Lois should hook up. That'd be awesome.
WTF!!!! Lois would end up killing Lex in his sleep or somthing. There would be no way he could keep his evil doings a secret from Lois. I think that's why he can only date other villians like himself. Or pathetic weaklings like Lana. Anyone with an ounze of inner strength, that doesn't live in denial as a vicitm would figure out what he was up to in a heartbeat. As much as I love Lex, his taste in women suck.

Mirai Gohan
If Lex hooks up with Lois I will forever curse the producers of Smallville but again, discuss that elsewhere, not in this thread.

I just wish that we could get more heroes on Smallville so we'd have more to choose from. We should be seeing a lot other heroes than the ones we've seen thus far.

Kal of Krypton
Originally posted by Amazon
WTF!!!! Lois would end up killing Lex in his sleep or somthing. There would be no way he could keep his evil doings a secret from Lois. I think that's why he can only date other villians like himself. Or pathetic weaklings like Lana. Anyone with an ounze of inner strength, that doesn't live in denial as a vicitm would figure out what he was up to in a heartbeat. As much as I love Lex, his taste in women suck. I only say that because they're 2 of the best characters in the show and it would be awesome to see them together. THEY'RE MY HERO'S.

So get off my back.

Amazon
Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
I only say that because they're 2 of the best characters in the show and it would be awesome to see them together. THEY'RE MY HERO'S.

So get off my back.

Sorry Kal. I didn't mean it that way. It was actually a compliment to Lois. She's way to strong to be pushed around by the bad guy. I really like that about her. That's all I meant. embarrasment

Kal of Krypton
Sorry Amazon,the end part "There my Hero's, so get off my back" was meant to Mirai Gohan.

He's been on my back about discussing this elsewhere when they are my hero's despite them not having powers.

Lois is too strong to be pushed around, that's what makes her awesome. She strong headed and does'nt take no for an answer. I just want them to be together cause they are my favorites.

Mirai Gohan
THEY AREN'T HEROES. When has Lex ever saved someone & meant it but didn't do it for his own selfish needs? Never, so he isn't a hero.

Moving on, by far Impulse is the best superhero we've seen.

Kal of Krypton
What you said and what you meant are different. You said heroes and meant Superheroes.

Be specific chum.

Mirai Gohan
Until they are known all over the world, they're just regular street heroes (except for Clark). Now get back to the topic at hand.

~JP~

by far Impulse is the best superhero we've seen.

In YOUR opinion.

Kal of Krypton
Until they are known all over the world, they're just regular street heroes (except for Clark). Now get back to the topic at hand. We're discussing the topic at hand.

Who says heroes need to be known worldwide? I dont think any of the Justice League members are known world wide yet (talking about in the show)

Mairuzu
Uhh... clark?

Mairuzu
If not then martian manhunter

Mirai Gohan
Martian Manhunter definitely needs more screen time.

wwevstna
the best superhero was Andrew Makie the gayest superhero ever

wwevstna
lol

Mirai Gohan
Reported. Don't spam again.

Captain REX
Shush, Gohan. Put the attitude away.

wwevstna, please don't derail threads.

Mirai Gohan
I don't have an attitude.

Anyway, anyone think Aquaman's costume should be changed? I certainly do.

wuTa
Impulse/Flash, hands down.

Mirai Gohan
Yes, yes, he was pretty badass.

shaunmike
i am with Andrew Makie, he is nice man............

Kal of Krypton
Where did you get that name?shifty

suprmanvsbatman
Green Arrow HAND DOWN. It would have been Impulse but i find the actor who played him completely wrong for the part although he was kind of amusing lol

BradBalboa
Clark OBV !!

Badwolf
The green arrow for me people.

He just does it for me more than Kal-el

BruceSkywalker
For me its Olliver,

now if they can just give him his own show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.